Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt him move slightly, perhaps bending his knees. Then she felt him push against it - the spot - the one place that can trip a switch every woman has. She felt him push against it then begin a series of very short yet rapid thrusts.

The sensation was incredible! She felt herself losing control. The feeling was so good, so delicious that she felt as if she were falling in a dizzying spiral that threatened to overwhelm her. She tried to push him away, fearful of the power of these sensations, yet he was the one in control now. The strength of him belied her efforts to change her position and she felt herself sinking ever deeper into this frightening yet compelling abyss.

Part of her mind heard loud cries echoing throughout the sparsely-furnished room. Yet she was virtually oblivious to them. All she knew at the moment was the feel of him on and in her, the spasms that were wracking her frame and the dizzy feeling brought on by her head rolling rapidly back and forth.

When she thought she could take no more and would surely die from the pleasure, she felt it coming. First it was the groans that told her he was cumming. She could feel the hot spasms of his own orgasm as they splattered against her sensitive walls. Then the feeling changed. It began at the small of her back and radiated outwards like a massive volcanic eruption. It coursed over and through her as an unstoppable force. Coursing down her legs and up her back it crossed over to the front. Now it moved up from the tops of her feet and down from the tip of her nose. Like a raging torrent rushing headlong - madly to her center. There the waves met.

It was like everything and nothing she had ever experienced before. This was the orgasm of all orgasms. Hitting like a sledge hammer, it caused her hips to thrust violently upwards almost throwing him completely off her body. It did cause him to fall back and disengage. He held her hips in his grip as her hands dove to her groin to push firmly against her spasming sex. Her legs alternately clamped together then spread back apart as if unsure of where they wanted to be.

She felt herself coming back from the edge, thoughts once again becoming coherent. Her hands reached out to grasp him to her. She groped the air but he was below where she was reaching.

Then his lips fastened upon her sex - his tongue driving deeply while his upper lip massaged her sensitive nub. The abyss opened once again as a scream echoed off the walls of the room. In the recesses of her mind she knew the scream was hers but she no longer cared.

Her body writhed with abandon. Deep in the throws of orgiastic bliss she was totally unaware of the outside world. Lost - hopelessly foundering in a sea of sexual release - waves of passion roiling all around her - she sunk quietly beneath the waves. Darkness overtook her.

* * * * *

It may have seemed like hours but was in reality only a few minutes. Slowly full consciousness returned. She was aware of him holding her tightly, of his hands gently caressing her body. She turned her head and regarded him. Gradually her ability to focus returned and she smiled as he tenderly smiled back at her.

He rose, then reaching down, scooped her up in his arms. Effortlessly he carried her to the bathroom and gently sat her down on a small chair. She watched as he turned on the shower. Stilly groggy but recovering quickly she stood and moved behind him. Wrapping her arms around his waist she laid her head against his back.

"MMMMMmmmmmmm," was all she could say at the moment but it was enough.

* * * * *

After they had cleaned up and gotten dressed, they talked for a while. Although she would have liked to stay the night, she knew her place was back with her husband and so they parted company. As she turned to walk away, she stopped and looked back at his still form in the moonlight.

"I don't think we should see each other again like this, Mike. What we had was wonderful but I think I risk too much. Please understand."

"I do understand, Linda, and I would never be able to live with myself should I ever cause hurt to befall you."

"Thank you, Mike. Thank you for everything," she said as she turned and made her way back up the beach.

As she walked back to the hotel she pondered what she had done. Surprisingly, she had very little guilt or remorse. But she did make an oath swearing she would never do such a thing again.

As luck would have it, her husband was still asleep as she had left him.

Content in the knowledge she had traveled a dangerous precipice and survived, she once again affirmed her oath to herself that never again will she allow herself to fall to such temptation.

Quietly she crawled into bed with her husband and snuggled up against him.

12