All Comments on 'Chance Encounter Ch. 28'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting perspective author - it is hard to draft such bullshit...

yea, you should quit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't quit

Maybe you could improve though.

The story is what i'd call dry, mechanical, that makes it boring even though your subject matter is intriguing.

Don't think i've found a good yarn yet on Lit that has more tahn about 3 or 4 chapters

You need to start afresh

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Dude being a sicko is not erotic. Just because it involves sex and is depraved doesn't meant there is anything erotic about it. The material sucks and you can't write over bad material with grammar skills. Change your subject matter and come back and try again or you're just another sicko cuck who gets off on sick shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty Bad

Loving Wives? Really? Cock cages and cuckoldry. The typical Cuckerotica playbook being run again. Fetish drivel. Sorry, poorly written and absolutely non erotic.

Miguel59Miguel59over 10 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous (Don't Quit)

Thanks. Another couple of chapters and I will bring this to a close. Don't know what I will write about next time but am sure it will involve some aspect of wife sharing.

Miguel59Miguel59over 10 years agoAuthor
to the other Anonymous

You don't like cuckold themed stories but you read them and then you critique the author and the subject matter. I don't get it, but do encourage you to write and if your theme doesn't float my boat guess what? I'll skip it and read something that does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the only thing worse than this story

the comments from Miguel59, what a fucking idiot. Got back home so you can watch your slutwife being passed around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
cuckold themed stories

Because we are wiaitng for an end where the guy show up and off his wife and all of her lovers

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Depressing

This is some depressing stuff. She doesn't love him, she is just twisted. Why does she want to marry him if she is never gonna fuck him

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Mikey

You have one person who compliments your crap. Take a hint asshole. You are pretty damn bad, even in this cesspool.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Hi Miguel, really well done, for what it is. As others comments have demonstrated, most people are put off by the cuck lifestyle. I don't like it, but concede it could work for some folks in some circumstances. Where this one leaves the rails is the ugli

By definition, most Dom's or Dommes in an asymmetrical relationship are selfish and not the best-hearted folks. But there are degrees of selfish and ugly, and her supporting crew is pretty much the all scumbag possee.

Damn you can write, wish you would write one about a loving noncuck Femdom marriage. You are a very good niche writer. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I am really enjoying this story Chance Encounter

Well-written, love the dialogue, and the lines of thought expressed by the characters. These two do diverge into peculiar ways of thinking, but it certainly engages my mind! I sure hope Miguel does get something really special from her. I mean, really special. And maybe a bit of a pleasant surprise.

I too would like the author to try a femdom story without cuckolding. One that describes the couple slowly developing the lifestyle, following their thinking processes and emotions. Maybe a relationship that leads to the brink of cuckolding and draws back to something else. Thanks for THIS story. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous