Chance Encounter Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers

Another groan and nod up and down from Miguel. At that moment she thought he never looked cuter.

"It's been that way since we met. I've made the decisions and you accepted them. From the movies we saw to where we ate, but most importantly to the way we express love physically. You didn't fight me as I controlled what you and I did sexually. You didn't because my controlling it excited you. Whether sucking my toes to eating me to licking up your own cum you craved it more when I told you to do it. Just like you crave it now when other men fuck me don't you?"

She swore the groan he emitted sounded like he was climaxing. Given his caged manhood was buried to its two maybe three inch hilt she felt relieved knowing he couldn't climax into her very fertile pussy. She was certain Tommy and she had already conceived, but she aimed to use the remaining days he was in town, especially on Sunday with Miguel nearby, to make sure.

Still she didn't want to risk Miguel accidentally impregnating her. He had climaxed many times without direct stimulation and if she were already pregnant she wouldn't have minded arousing him even further to the point his caged penis dribbled out what had to be a very frustrating climax void of penile contractions.

"And you want them to fuck me so you can eat me don't you? You want to prove you can make me feel as good with your mouth as they do with their cocks, but you and I know you can't. What I feel from them and from you is different.Both are great and both I need. And since I've orgasmed on Tommy's cock three times today and only twice with your mouth and fingers you owe me a third."

With that she placed a hand on each of his shoulders, unclasped her ankles, opened her legs wide and pushed. This time he didn't slowly kiss his way down her torso, but buried his face in her warm, soft, wet, flesh. She wondered if she had been close to experiencing what Miguel did as her clitoris was literally throbbing. She was thankful he didn't attack it, but her vagina, with his tongue as she reallly wanted another thorough lengthy licking.

Miguel didn't let her down. When he finished taking her to the top of that mountain his own exhaustion overrode his denied sexual arousal. In Jean's arms laying face to face he fell asleep as she praised his talented mouth and undying devotion.

Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers
12