All Comments on 'Charlotte & The Pirate Ch. 10'

by mcfbridge

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Black TulipBlack Tulipabout 19 years ago
A proper ending

I like a proper ending and André certainly got his. :D

And they lived happily ever after. I like that too.

You did a good job with this pirate story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent....

so excellent, the dishes are not done, clothes not washed *smiled* i just couldn't break away from this story...Thank you for sharing your talent and i will continue to read on with your other submissions.

Thanks you. respectfully a new fan in Texas

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Good novel

Do you like historical novels? You could publish a couple I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazing!!

All 10 enstallments were incredible. Well done! People nowadays liken to pirates shown in movies, but it was a much harder life that Hollywood shows it. You did an incredible job! The first part with no sex was brilliant, keep everyone hanging on. In the other nine parts, the sex was brilliantly done. And it's no surprising your protagonists (and antagonists) did things a little off the path of procreation. Siphillys was rampant on ships back then. A fine story, Goodsir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The PERFECT candidate for the Novels/Novellas cata

10 chapters in 10 different catagories. Thats the perfect scenario to use the novels & novellas catagory. Sorry I didn't suggest this before you spread em all around....

:))

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pirate Booty Aglore!

This incredibly descriptive historical/erotic novel keep me drooling until the end! At first I thought it would be silly story like the others posted on this site, but no! I would like to congratulate you for the time and effort you put into this story and well collaborated seductions! [wink] Thank you for this great reading and keep them coming along!

Sincerly,

Your adoring new fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
AMAZING

I must admit, I usually read stories on here for the sex, something to get me through the "long lonely nights". And even then, I am generally apalled by the bad spelling and grammar, and lack of imagination.

This series however, had me hooked from the first paragraph. OK, so I have a thing for pirates, so I am a bit biased on that score, but the story was amazing. I found myself staying up til 4am, forcing my eyes open just so I could see what happened next.

While there wasn't so much sex in this series, I think that's what I loved about it the most. I can see this series becoming a novel, or even adapted for television. Please write more series like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AWSOME

It was fricken awsome to read a story that wasnt all about cock in some pussy. Your story was well written, well thought out, and for all the sight its on...had an amazingly good plot. GOOD FUCKING JOB!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
piratical

so much fun to read, and it could have been 3 times as long, and just as much fun. You're tactical approach was so interesting, and the sad reality of man's inhumanity to man shone through. Thank you for the perky bits in between the hits of historical reality that kept me reading. Just like a movie!

Horseman68Horseman68almost 5 years ago
Very Excellent.

This was a very enjoyable story to read. Thank you for the pleasure. Bravos. Am now heading to another by this author.

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 4 years ago

It took awhile getting here, but I did enjoy the journey. I think the two things that stand out to me are; 1. The complexity of the plot with no obvious loose ends. 2. The quality of the prose itself as well as the almost flawless editing. This last thought is not meant to be a negative just an observation; Since this was a contest/challenge story to craft content in a large number of diverse categories — I do think that need infringed on the content and in some places disrupted a more organic story arc. That said, you handled it a well as it could be done … much better than I could have done it. The overall story is a 5 star effort in my view.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous