Chris Finally Arrives Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well that did it, I charged over to Emma with handfuls of mud and completely plastered her with mud, before opening her boiler suit and making sure plenty got shoved inside. Soon Roger and I were shouting "Off, Off" teasing Emma into stripping; But she was very reluctant to do so under the glare of our headlamps, so leaving just one on auxiliary beam and placing it behind a rock, Emma agreed to strip off.

Now it was almost pitch black in the cavern, so we played a game of tag where the only hope of finding anyone was to either keep talking or follow the direction of their splashes as we moved about in the water.

I cannot remember who found who first, but I can remember that we all stood together kissing and exploring each others bodies. Soon we all lay in the soft mud, Roger and I gently covering Emma's body with this incredibly slimy soft mud, Emma god bless her, just lay there giggling and playing with our cocks. I cannot remember who fucked your mother first, but I do remember Roger fucking my arse, because your mother was in hysterics as we slide and slipped about trying to find a purchase in the mud.

Soon after that weekend, I was posted abroad; you're mother and I kept in contact and the rest you know. As for Roger he just disappeared, your mother tried to find him out of interest but nothing came of it.

It took the sound of birds singing to make them realise it was early morning and looking at the clock they were astonished to read 5:30 am. "Come on daddy, you've got to try this!" cried Sarah as she dashed out of the house, with her father close behind, they both ran naked towards the orchard; where Sarah dived and rolled in the early morning dew. Seeing her father still standing, she leaped onto his back and wrestled him to the ground, where they just clung together and rolled over and over.

Steve was soon aroused by Sarah's playful nature and Sarah sensing this quickly slid her mouth over her father's cock until she was just licking and sucking the area around his glans for she knew he was very sensitive around this area, she stroked his saliva-covered cock with one hand and massaged his dew coated balls with the other. God, it felt so good. Steve couldn't help but try to fuck her mouth as she lunged downwards on to his cock, but Sarah was definitely the controller that day and firmly pressed her father's hips down with her bony elbows.

Steve was close to cumming when Sarah suddenly straddled his hips then begun lowering herself down on to his now very erected cock. They both swore loudly as Steve slowly entered her.

"Oh my god..."Oh fuck, FUCK! It's big" Sarah moaned, as she gently lowered herself down until her swollen clit ground against her father's pelvis, her pussy painfully gripping his cock.

"This was your mother's favourite position," said Steve adding "Because it gave her total control; allowing us also to play freely with our nipples etc:"

Looking directly at Sarah's lightly tanned breasts with her dark nipples, now fully aroused sitting on top of raised areolas. Steve muttered "Fuck, you're tight."

"Oh Yes! Please! Please fuck me it's been so long," Sarah murmured.

With one hand gently teasing a nipple, Steve took the other into his mouth and gently bit it. "Yes...YES!" she panted. "Fuck me...That's right fuck me!" Sarah suddenly climaxed, her body shook furiously, her pussy gripping him like a vice. Steve moaned, managed a couple of thrusts before shooting his load into Sarah's hot pulsating pussy. Steve then plunged his cock deep into her pussy as she continued to shudder. For a short time, he just held it there, there against her cervix.

Sarah moaned, and came again. Clamping her mouth over her father's, she continued to ride him; her pussy milking every remaining drops of cum from his body. "Oh my god, it's big so fucking big," she kept moaning. They continued to kiss, their tongues passionately fencing, until Steve's softening cock withdrew itself from Sarah's pussy.

Both feeling a change in the weather, they quickly hurried in doors, showered and dressed themselves.

~~~~~ Chris stepped off the plane and quickly ran from the rain into the shelter. It had been quite a ride for him and he certainly wasn't expecting it to rain. The rain was more of a drizzle and the air was humid- if you looked long and hard enough you could see steam rise of the pavement. He wondered how long it would be till his lift would be there to pick him up. As it turned out he didn't have to wait long; within moments of thinking a small car pulled up and two people got out.

Sarah got out of the passenger side. She was just as Chris remembered her, a little over 5ft 4, with long blonde hair. She was wearing a pair of green shorts that outlined the curve of her ass and a tight white tank top that started to go see-though as soon as the rain drops fell on it.

Steve got out the driver's side and went to the boot; being Chris' senior officer and his lover, they knew each other very well.

The three of them briefly exchanged hugs and greetings. It was a good feeling to be home amongst friends. Steve quickly loaded Chris's kit into the boot of the car and they all climbed in.

As the car sped along they talked about Chris's last tour and about the latest news in each other's lives. It wasn't long before they were rounding a bend and turning into the driveway of a somewhat secluded home nestled in the hills of the Wiltshire countryside.

By now the rain had eased up. Large dark clouds still threatened with possible rain and thunder. The sun slowly setting with beautiful colours of red and orange across the sky, the sun beams tracing though the clouds as the pending night blended with the threatening sky.

Inside and once settled the three of them talked, ate and drank. Sarah had prepared a fine meal, the wine was cool and refreshing and the company was exquisite. The hours passed unnoticed, the conversation wrapped and weaved its way, touching here and there on their elements of desire.

As Steve returned to the kitchen to open a new bottle of wine, thunder cracked high above them. The atmosphere inside mimicked that outside; the sexual tension had been rising for hours now. The warm smell of the country air and Sarah's sweet perfume combined with the electrical excitement of the storm. Sarah suggested they go outside into the garden to watch the storm.

Lightning flashed and the thunder rolled. There was always something about a storm, nature in its fury. The rain started to come down.

All three of them stepped out from the protection of the house to feel the cool raindrops fall on them. It was a shocking contrast to the heat of the previous nights. Sarah giggled and twirled. Steve looked up to the sky with his mouth open feeling the cool water splash on his face and tongue. The rain fell harder. Chris watched as Sarah's tank top became ever more see-though, her dark nipples becoming more visible with every raindrop. Steve too had noticed this as she danced in the rain, the two men watched her nipples slowly harden. They weren't the only things.

As the rain fell Sarah too was watching the men in her life. They were standing in the rain close to the house; the light inside silhouetted them against the night. She was feeling the effects of the atmosphere, the wine, the previous talk. Skirting round their desire, the double meanings to every word they exchanged. The storm had heightened her arousal. She could feel her nipples grow as the cool rain soaked her chest. She felt the twitch in her crotch and knew that her thong was becoming as moist as the night itself.

Steve and Chris noticed Sarah smiling dreamily to herself. She was dancing in the garden her hands raised to the heavens. They were surprised when her hands found their way down as she traced her wet top across her breasts.

Sarah watched as the guys watched her. The feel of her hands was incredible. She was lightly tracing her curves and the wet material was cooling her skin. Her summer shorts were starting to annoy her as she played in the rain. She turned away from her observers and slowly slid her fingers down to unfasten the waistband. Enjoying the attention she knew she was getting she let the shorts ride a little low over her ass. A little lower still.

Chris was the first to notice the top of the red thong underwear as Sarah's shorts crept lower and lower over hear body. He also noticed the slightly throbbing in his underwear. Standing with the father of this woman watching her slowly undress in the rain.

Steve wasn't oblivious to either Sarah's heightened state or Chris's state of arousal. He was feeling it himself. He tapped Chris on the shoulder and exchanged a glace that only meant one thing.

By now Sarah had also slowly removed her soaking tank top and discarded it on the lawn. She now stood naked in the low moonlight. The rain drops sparkling on her skin. She was inviting them with her hands. They traced her breasts, the sides of her body before plummeted to the cleft of her womanhood.

Within moments Steve appeared on her right hand side and Chris on her left. Each following the other they synchronously performed the actions to each side of Sarah's tingling body. First they both placed their lips on her shoulders; gently kissing and savouring the flavour of her rain moisten flesh. In perfect time they wound their tongues and mouths to her neck, gently sucking the nape.

Sarah threw her head back. Her hands still holding the cotton of her thong, pulling gently so the material made the briefest of contact with her growing clit. Pulling tighter she could get the material to spread her lips and her fingers could trace their exposed edges.

Chris and Steve moved their attention to her ear lobes, each licking and nibbling. Sarah moaned; the guys' hands had found their way to her rain covered chest. She could feel the warmth of their bodies pressed each side of her as they stood in the rain. Their hands ran across her breasts and their fingertips played with her erect nipples.

Her beautiful breasts were soon devoid of raindrops as both guys stooped and gently sucked on a nipple. Playing with her hard nipples in their mouths their fingers met and fondled as they massaged Sarah's thighs and stomach.

Chris was the first to break his mouth free from Sarah's breast. He stood up and kissed her, their tongues entwined and Steve could her audible moans of pleasure as they explored each other's mouths. Sarah's hands quickly lifted off Chris's wet shirt and left it in a crumpled heap on the lawn. In a moment his trousers fell too, closely followed by his underwear.

Chris was now naked and Sarah wore nothing more than a thong. Steve on his knees now admired Chris's fully erect manhood as he gently flicked Sarah's clit and nibbled at her breast. Sarah hands traced across Chris's muscular chest and stomach, eventually reaching their goal; she curled her fingers around his hard manhood and gently stroked up and down.

Sarah started to writhe and buck as her first orgasm fled across her body. She grasped Chris's cock and stoked it with renewed vigour as she moaned. Their embrace became closer and they kissed and nuzzled each other's necks. Below them Steve had moved and kneeled on the lawn between them. He was currently gently licking Sarah's swollen clit with his tongue at full extension; the activity could clearly be seen by the others. Sarah's underwear had been removed and Steve was fingering her moist labia, slipping cum covered fingers into his mouth to taste every drop of Sarah's love juice.

Sarah with one hand moved Steve's head, with the other she held Chris's manhood across her body. "Lick us both?" she moaned.

The rain poured over the three of them as their passion exploded on the lawn in the back garden. It was warm and the closeness of the body made it hot.

Steve gingerly started to lick at Sarah's pussy, tasting the wonderful liquid of her love; he slowly turned his attention to the cock that was held across her body. Slowly licking the length of the shaft, he suddenly engulfed the head, gently sucking as his tongue played around Chris's slit. His fingers still exploring the depths of Sarah he could hear them moan in unison. Pulling back he used his mouth to rub Chris's huge manhood across Sarah's engorged clitoris. The sight of the two organs touching was wondrous. The feeling was electric.

Precum seeped from Chris onto Sarah; within moments Steve's hungry mouth had cleaned it up and he was alternating between devouring Chris's manhood and tracing the edges of Sarah's wet cunt.

Sarah went weak at the knees as her second orgasm rippled though her body. Chris had been oozing precum and he knew he was close to his climax. Sarah lay down and spread her legs wide. The raindrops tickled as they hit her most intimate parts. Chris stood above her his cock protruding from his body.

Steve nodded to Chris as his moved out from between Sarah's legs and took position beside her. He had managed to shed his clothes at some point during the event.

Chris took up position between Sarah. He gently placed the tip of his saliva-covered cock against her entrance. Steve moved over her to offer his hard cock to her mouth.

Slowly Chris pushed his cock head into Sarah warm waiting pussy. Sarah moaned; she was close to climax also. Sucking harder on Steve she was putting on an oral show for the both of them.

After a few gentle stokes Chris was buried deep inside Sarah. She was wiggling in ecstasy beneath him as she delicately sucked at her father. They were all watching each other. Picking up the pace, Chris thrust his cock in and out of Sarah. Sarah oral efforts matched in pace.

The storm rolled softer now high above them. The rain gently fell.

Moments passed that should have been hours. Chris's efforts had brought Sarah to another climax and both men enjoyed her pussy and mouth clamping down on their enlarged organs.

Soon after, Chris pulled out of Sarah and moved beside her. Steve, watching Chris carefully, took position on the other side of her.

Their cocks in hand, Sarah's eyes glued on the erections in front of her and each guy watching the other. They came, long spurts of hot cum flew from each cock. It covered Sarah's breast and nipples, it flew from one man to the over covering each cock in the other man's cum. The guy's orgasms were intense causing numerous chains of 'pearl necklaces' to stretch across Sarah's body.

Unwinding Chris and Steve lay beside Sarah each doodling shapes across her chest and nipples with their combined cum.

After a while of lying there in the gentle rain, watching the rivulets of water trickle off Sarah's breasts, they helped each other up and went inside.

It certainly was the start of a great home coming for all three of them.

To be continued...

12