Christmas with Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to the car, they tossed everything into the trunk, then they sat quietly decompressing together in the front seat.

"Is it always like that with you? Total strangers, getting naked, coming in public?" asked Dave in amusement, finally breaking the ice.

Summer laughed, "No, David, definitely not! Those things only happened because of you. No way I let it go that far if you're not there."

"Because you felt safe, knowing I'd protect you."

"Yes, that too; but, no, not really. I did all that for you, not for them. I wanted to let you feel how it is when Jake and I go out. See, we're always doing things like that, especially when I'm really turned on; you know, showing off my body, flirting, even making me come with people watching. I do those things only when I'm with someone. If you weren't there, I wouldn't have been nearly so turned on, and I definitely wouldn't have stripped naked and fucked myself. I never let total strangers touch my ass and pussy, not if I'm alone. You wanted to see what it's like to be with me when I flirt and allow guys to paw me. That was all you, David. They didn't turn me on...you did. I masturbated because I saw you staring at my pussy. The way you were looking at me, god, it drove me totally crazy! I didn't even care anymore about those other guys being there. I just wanted to come, and I was getting off on the thought of you watching me make myself come for you."

Studying his expression, she gave him a soft smile. "Were you okay with that?"

"I was pretty shocked, I must admit. That kid came in your hand!"

Dave laughed, then Summer laughed too. "Yes, well, I just needed to keep him occupied. With the way he was pushing his erection into my breast, I knew he wanted me to take it out and suck it. I figured I'd distract him with a handjob through his shorts until I could make myself come for you. And you know what? It worked!"

Dave high-fived her, making her giggle.

"That was definitely the coolest Christmas Day experience I've ever had," he grinned.

"Me too! Christmas Day, naked and coming on the beach? Thank you, baby. All the fun I'm having today, it's because of you. I just hope you're having at least half as much fun as I am!"

"You'll certainly hear no complaints from me. That much I can promise you. Girl, you can take me to the beach any time you want."

During the drive home Summer was unusually quiet, and Dave finally had to ask, "Summer, what's wrong?"

She turned to him with a pensive look.

"Tell me," he said.

"Okay, I'm afraid of what you think of me now. You must think I'm some total slut, like I screw every guy I see. David, it's not like that. Yes, I love sex, but I don't just go ahead and fuck every guy who wants me."

"Summer, no," he said, taking her hand. "I promise you, it's nothing like that. I know what today was about. I know you did that for me, and I think you're amazing for doing all those things. I love that you can be so outrageously gorgeous and sexy when you want to be, plus you're so ridiculously good at it!"

Giggling again, she punched him in the arm. He held her slender hand there, cupping it in his much larger one. "Seriously, don't worry for even a single second that I think you're cheap or trashy, or any crap like that. I swear to god, I would tell you point-blank if that was what I thought. I would tell Jake, too. As his friend, I'd have to warn him."

With a small smile, she gave him a penetrating stare. "What will you tell him now?"

"I'll tell him we went to the beach, and you got naked for me in front of some totally stoked teenagers. I'll tell him how incredible you looked when you came. Or maybe I won't say anything at all, since I don't need to report back to Jake with everything you do. Seriously, you're not under surveillance. No one has any doubts about you.

"Here's a question for you, though, Summer. Doyou want me to tell him about today?"

"You can if you want to. I'm certainly not going to ask you not to tell him, and it doesn't matter anyway since I'm going to tell him. There's no way I wouldn't. I know he'll get a kick out of it. He'll love the part about me pulling off my panties and letting you watch me get myself off on a public beach. He won't believe that I actually squirted for you!"

Blushing while shaking her head, she laughed before giving him a soft smile. "I'm not worried about Jake. I was only worried what you might think."

Squeezing her hand, he offered a warm, reassuring smile. "See? That's what I mean. He knows. I know. We all know. It's you, Summer. You're just...sex. You're beauty incarnate. That's who you are, angel. I don't need to tell him that any more than I need to tell him water is wet."

"So we're still the same as before?" she asked hopefully.

"Better," he grinned.

"Better? Why better?"

"Summer, I'm even more totally smitten with you now than I was before. Think about it. The last time we were in this car, I hadn't yet seen your perfect asshole or your gorgeous pussy, at least not like that, anyway, and I certainly hadn't seen you squirt! I mean, come on!"

"David!" she guffawed, slapping his arms and chest. Laughing happily again, she exclaimed, "I can't believe you just said that! You're not as sweet and innocent as I thought!"

"Hey, when did I ever say I was sweet and innocent? You're the one who's sweet and innocent, with a heart of gold. I'm just a guy!"

"You're definitely not 'just a guy,' David. You're a kind, thoughtful, sexy, beautiful man, and I love you."

"Awww, you're just saying that 'cause you want to get into my pants." He smiled brightly, just like one of her wonderful smiles.

She answered with a lovely leer. "Yeah? So? And what if I do? That doesn't make a single word I said any less true, you know."

He grinned evilly. "Hmmm. Interesting. Didn't someone I know give me a Christmas gift invitation to build myself the perfect holiday evening date with her, with or without the other galoots along for the ride?"

"Yes, I believe someone you know gave you just such a Christmas gift. The question is how are you going to use it, and what is to become of the poor gift-giver once she's under your irresistible spell? How will sheever hope to maintain her virtue while operating under such tempting duress?"

Grinning at each other, they began to laugh.

"Well?" she smiled.

He squeezed her hand again. "Well, beautiful one, I guess you'll just have to wait and see, won't you?"

She breathed a theatrical sigh. "Fine, fine, although I should give you fair warning. Of my many virtues, patience does not rank very high on the list."

"So don't make you wait too long to get into my pants then, is that what you're saying?"

He grinned smugly, pleased to discover that he was quickly adapting to her flirty rhythms.

With a loving, sexy smile, she traced her fingertips along his thigh. "Would you do that to your Summer? I would hate to think of you as cruel."

"Girl, I'm just making this up as we go along, as I suspect you are too. I honestly have no idea where I'm going with any of this."

"Sweetie, neither do I, but I'm glad we're in this together. Whatever happens next, I just know we'll always have fun."

He laughed, "Whatever happens next, I just know you're always going to give me another hard-on!"

"I certainly hope so," she grinned, mischievously biting her lip as her hand moved slowly up his thigh....

~to be continued~

Please leave a vote and a comment to let me know what you thought. Your comments and questions deserve a response, so when you send feedback make sure to include a return address.