Cindy & Margaret At Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers

"How does that feel, lover?....Do you like it?...Mrs. Ames is going to give you a fucking you're not going to forget!..." Cindy purred as she gripped Jeff's shoulders fiercely from behind. She hunched back and began to saw the strap-on viciously in and out of her boss's cringing butt hole.

"Noooo!...Nooo!...Pleaseeee!..." Jeff pleaded, looking over his shoulder pleadingly at Cindy as she made him dance on his toes.

"Ohhhh!...Give it to him!...Ohhh!...That's it!...Fuck it aunt Cindy!...Fuck it hard!... Ohhh!..." Margaret moaned as her aunt plundered Jeff's anus and forced his big cock to bang repeatedly into the tight little opening of her womb. Her drooling cunt tightened on his shaft as her orgasm approached.

"Ahhhh!...Ahhhhh!...Goddddd!...." Jeff gasped as Cindy relentlessly thrust the dildo in and out of his virgin anus. He didn't know if it was Margaret's torrid cunt or her aunt's obscene anal abuse but his balls were tightening up into an excruciating knot of arousal as his come churned for release.

Margaret felt Jeff's already fully engorged cock grow a little bigger inside her, signaling that he was getting near an orgasm.

"He's going to come aunt Cindy!...I can feel it!...Make him pull it out!...Don't let him come inside me!...Pleaseee!..." Margaret pleaded, bearing down on the gasping young man with all her strength. Her sleek vagina clenched and rippled around Jeff's throbbing member in an irresistible squeeze.

Cindy puckered a mocking moo at her niece and turned her attention to Jeff. She shifted slightly, dug the sharp heel of her stiletto into his left calf and raked it down the inside of his leg to his ankle. Jeff reflexively shot his left leg out to escape the lancing pain and wound up impaling himself with all of his weight on Cindy's upthrust dildo.

"Naaaaaa!...." he screamed as his bowels stretched agonizingly around the skewering phallus. It felt like the unyielding tool was tearing up into his stomach.

"Noooo!....Naaaaaa!....Pleaseee!..." Jeff wailed as he tried to struggle off the savaging plastic penis. Cindy simply maintained her wide spread stance and didn't let Jeff get his feet under him. She pulled him backwards by his shoulders until his back began to crack from the strain.

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Unnn!..." Margaret groaned, biting her lip in concentration as she rocked her seething loins back and forth on Jeff's erection.

"Go on lover!...Do it!...Come inside her!...Shoot it!...Shoot it like you want to give her a baby!..." Cindy encouraged, stomping her high heel stiletto on the ground so that her dildo wrenched around brutally inside Jeff's ass.

Jeff couldn't resist the lurid fucking he was getting from the two women any longer. His balls convulsed, his anus clenched tight on Cindy's rapacious cock and his come erupted with volcanic intensity.

"Naaaaaa!...Naaa!...Naaaa! " he bawled as his semen jetted in furious volleys into Margaret's receptive pussy.

Jeff's seething sperm, streaming like a fire hose into her womb caused Margaret's orgasm to seize her.

"Nahhh!...Ahhhhh!...Ohhhhh!...Ohhhh!..." she cried as Jeff ejaculated against her hard edged uterus. She writhed like a snake on his lap in time with her orgasmic convulsions as her pussy pulsed around his spewing member.

Jeff felt like Cindy's dildo was being driven up into his throat with the two women's avid fucking. And his bruised balls felt like they were tearing apart with every throb of his livid tool.

"That's it!...Come inside the little fuck bunny's cunt!...Shoot it 'til it's running down her leg!...." Cindy encouraged as both her boss and her niece gasped and quivered in front of her.

"Ahhhh!...Ohhhh!...Ahhh!...Naaaa!..." Jeff cried as his cock spurted frantically and seemingly endlessly.

"Ohhhh!...Goddd!...Yesssss!..." Margaret hissed as her frantic orgasm began to wane.

Cindy continued to grind into Jeff's devastated anus for a few moments longer. Then, without any warning, just as she had done with Margaret, she whipped her hips backwards and withdrew the dildo from his ravaged rectum.

"Ahhhhhhh!....Godddd!...Nooo!..." Jeff screamed. He was stunned as his anus was left puckering with tension at Cindy's sudden removal of the offensive instrument.

"You were right aunt Cindy!...I think he liked it!...." Margaret panted at her wicked aunt as she stretched backwards and eased her sodden cunt off Jeff's still twitching tool.

"Let's just make sure I got it all!..." the teen-ager said with a wicked smirk. The little vixen reached out and took Jeff's now supersensitive cock in two hands and gave it a torrid squeeze.

"Unnnghhh!..." Jeff moaned as a trickle of sperm bubbled out of his pee slit and spilled onto Margaret's wrists. He bent over in front of Cindy and tried to prise Margaret's fingers off his excruciatingly chafed cock.

"We're not through with you yet baby!...I think we can probably get another load out of you with the right encouragement!...Don't you Margaret?...Something little Allison wouldn't do for you at home!...Something like this!..." Cindy intoned. Taking advantage of Jeff's bent over position, Cindy reached down, entwined her fingers together and drove her hand up and through Jeff's distended sphincter. Her diamond ring tore cruelly through the taut oval of his anus as she shoved her entire fist up his ass.

"Phwaaahhhhhhh!...." he cried in panic as Cindy twisted her slender hand deep up into his abused rectum. He tried to straighten up but that only made the red head's wrist wrench his drum taut sphincter excruciatingly.

"Naaaa!...Nnnnn!...Noooo!...." he wailed as his anus clenched agonizingly around Cindy's hand. He was nevertheless amazed as his softening prick surged back into a full erection in Margaret's hands as Cindy fisted his rear hole. Margaret clenched his crimson cock tight in her two fisted grip to keep him under control.

Jeff's asshole was completely packed and bursting. He was almost ready to pass out from all the adrenaline and pain that was shooting through his system. He found himself clutching at Margaret's shoulders to keep himself from falling.

"Ummmm!....I think he likes that too!..." Margaret said with excitement as she began to masturbate Jeff's resurgent tool with short, quick strokes. She leaned in closer to him so that her flushed apple shaped breasts hovered over his lap.

"Of course he does!..." Cindy said with a wicked smile as she opened her hand as much as she could and stretched Jeff's bowels in ways he never imagined.

"Naaaaa!...Noooo!...Mrs. Ames!....Naaaaa!...." Jeff wailed. But even as he slumped forward against Margaret, a burning, pulsing excitement was building in his loins from Cindy and Margaret's rude fondling.

Cindy was enjoying deflowering her inexperienced, young boss. She deliberately twisted her hand deeper into Jeff's anus looking for his responsive prostate.

"Ahhhhhhh!...." he cried with startled excitement as a new electric thrill raced directly from Cindy's pressuring fingers into his hugely swollen cock.

"Oh, you like that, don't you lover?...All the boys do!...Margaret, just jack him off a little faster!...Ummm Hmmm!...Like that!...Get his knob too, he's very sensitive there right now!...That's it!...I love to see him squirm, don't you?... Just keep doing him like that while I see if I can...Ahhhh!...There it is!...Now let's see, if I do this!...Yesss!...." Cindy murmured as she found Jeff's prostate and pressured it firmly with outstretched fingertips.

"Nnnaaahhhh!....Uffff!...Uffff!..Unnnn!..." Jeff roared. Reflexively he reared forward but stretched himself agonizingly and had to lean back onto Cindy's plundering digits. Futilely he tried to squirm free as his balls lurched and his cock once more began to ejaculate. Jeff's head had snapped back and the veins pulsed on the side of his neck as he hunched frantically upwards, vainly trying to escape Cindy's tormenting fingers.

"Ohhhh!...He's coming!...He's coming again!...He's coming all over me!..." Margaret cried as Jeff's cock pulsed and bucked under her shuttling fists. With Cindy pressuring his eager prostate, Jeff was helpless to control the almost dry spasms that wracked his loins. And Margaret wasn't helping as she slammed her hands up and down his cock with furious intensity, forcing his meager come onto her dangling breasts.

"This time we'll get it all!...Don't stop!... Just keep jacking him and I'll keep doing this!..." Cindy said with a lewd wink at her niece as she jabbed at Jeff's prostate like she was sending a telegram. And with every prod of her fingertips, every stroke of Margaret's determined fist, Jeff's cock spasmed and spewed a little more cream.

"Ahhhh!....Naaaa!...Ohhhh!...Nnnn!..." he groaned in time with his shattering climax. He writhed and shuddered convulsively between the two devilish women as they worked him over like a piece of raw meat.

"All of it lover!...Every drop!..." Cindy hissed as she tweaked and prodded his swollen prostate mercilessly.

Jeff's balls were nauseatingly overworked and were beginning to ache horribly. Every spasm was an agony, every spurt of come was smaller and smaller and yet still burned through his shaft like a piercing needle. And yet between Margaret's relentlessly frictioning hand and Cindy's devastating anal fingering, his come was going on and on and on. He had never spewed so much come in all his life.

"Oohhhh!...Ohhhhhh!...Ahhhh!...Stopppp!...No More!!!.." he howled as the spasms became weaker and weaker and even his endless flow began to wane.

Cindy winked again at her come covered niece and whispered..."Just hold on another minute..." and with that she slowly started to pull her hand out of Jeff's ass. As she did it, she balled her hand into a fist knowing that in doing so she would stretch his taut sphincter to the limit. She jerked her hand back in short little devastating tugs that kept stretching and stretching his abused rectum until it looked round enough to accept a coconut.

"Phhhwwaaahhhh!!.... Don'ttt!... Naaaaa!... Waittt!.... Ahhhhh!..." Jeff cried. He kept trying to straighten up and escape Cindy's brutal fisting but that only increased the agony that was consuming his bowels. So he remained hunched over even though it felt like Cindy was pulling his guts out through his asshole.

Cindy waited until Jeff's sphincter was stretched to it's widest around her knuckles then opened her hand, half in and half out of his asshole. She knew her diamond ring was gouging deep into the membrane of his anus as she groped him obscenely.

"Naaaa!...Nooo!...Don't!..." he wailed, his hands flailing behind him as he tried to grapple with Cindy's ravaging fingers.

"Don't be such a baby!..." she taunted him, slowly twisting her hand around with her fingers spread wide inside him. Her diamond scratched and tore at the entire perimeter of his anus. That would burn like the fires of hell for a week. She knew she was torturing him cruelly but Jeff was too abused to be able to stop her.

"Naaaa!...Noooo!...Pleassseee!..."

He gasped and whined and bucked pitifully as Cindy slowly slid her glistening hand out of his totally brutalized nether hole.

Cindy then slid up behind him once more and thrust the plastic dildo back up his ass. She looked down with wicked amusement to see that Jeff's scarlet rectum was spread so wide it didn't even close on the invading phallus.

"I hope you enjoyed that lover!...I know Margaret and I did!.." Cindy sneered, giving her hips an exaggerated bump and grind that made Jeff squeal with agony. He sagged forward on his knees, his head coming to rest in Margaret's lap and his ass jutting up into the air ahead of Cindy's gently grinding loins.

"That wasn't very nice aunt Cindy!..." Margaret said with a mischievous smile.

"No it wasn't was it!" Cindy replied, yanking her dildo out of Jeff's totally ravaged posterior.

Even though he was practically comatose, Jeff twitched and moaned. The girls just giggled in response.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers
12