All Comments on 'Cindy: The Professor's Bane Ch. 01'

by MLyons

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
a real jrkoffa real jrkoffabout 20 years ago
LOVELY.

These are great characters. I love the arrogant professor slipping under the spell of the sweet little coed... fighting it all the way. She is a ruthless prototype of adorable femininity and cold authority. Her playful manner is what gets me. And... good lord- When She called him "jerk-squirter", I had to use my sperm bucket. Just lovely. Keep this story evolving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Cindy is the best! :)

Outstanding! Love that it was deep and good length. Very

good character development. From the delicious, femme

fatale Cindy to the smary professor.

We need more stories where women are in control of the situation!

*evil laugh*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
cindy rules

cant wait for the next installment, it might be your first story MLyons, but i hope it will not be your last.

herecomestherainherecomestherainabout 20 years ago
Great work

MLyons, terrific story, well drawn characters, very hot dialogue and action and a pace that keeps us reading and wanting more. I'm predicting Cindy becomes a Lit heroine with her own fan club! Cheers 'rain.

hiddenselfhiddenselfalmost 20 years ago
No go

That's not what teaching college environments, professors, or grants look like. The entire background setup is unrealistic. The actual start of the blackmail situation is also totally unbelievable. As for the writing, it is uneven and flat. Descriptions and expressions are repeated (Cindy "cowering", professor "bitterly" saying this or that) and the storytelling is awkward. This is a trite plot and it's not done in any particularly appealing way.

Teenage VenusTeenage Venusover 19 years ago
Thanks for telling me.

I think this well-written, and a refreshing change from some crap on here. One crib:

That second sentence of the prologue is one hell of a mouthful of 50 words length.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Incredible

Honest to God, this may be the hottest story on Literotica, and that's saying something. Absolutely unbelievable.

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 12 years ago
Yes

You have captured his helplessness perfectly. I shall now press on to Ch.02

A well deserved 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a tad offensive

I quitr liked the story but I found it offensive when you kept on using the words cunt and twat

partsman134partsman134about 10 years ago
I like Cindy

very hot story. I wll have to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hi

Is your first name Megan

MLyonsMLyonsalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Not Megan

Nope. MLyons is short for Mike Lyons, but that's not my real name either.... Thanks to everyone for reading. :)

iceblockiceblockalmost 5 years ago
Cindy

What a wonderful character you have written here in Cindy young Lyons. I like Her a lot! I know this story was submitted an incredibly long time ago, I hope You are still around to enjoy our praise. Thank you so much for your efforts. Can't wait to read the final two chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMLyons@MLyons
142 Followers
UPDATED 12-27-19 Thank you to everyone who has commented on my stories over the years. Yes, I'm still alive, and I still come by to check my profile on occasion. I have no plans to write any more stories like those I wrote so many years ago, but you never know. Thank you a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES