All Comments on 'Cockboy Ch. 03'

by JosephWrites

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawover 11 years ago

hey any chance jeffy might get the upper hand on these girls and actually fuck some of em, dont get me wrong the teasing is fun to read but now their jus bordering on evil with it. sculpting replicas of his dick and fucking themselves while he's forced to watch, its arousing and painful at the same time. goodstuff, but still plz give jeff a bit more of a break plz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Realistic !

Almost exactly the same thing happened to once..... twice actually.... lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Series!

Love the way the women use and dominate him, and yet there's still an emotional undercurrent to their feelings for him. The way they sensually abuse him is fantastic. Maybe add a more public element? Getting him to perform more with the danger of being caught? Whatever you do, it will be great. Love the series so far, and please continue. One of my favorites out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Eager to read next chapter...

Thank you for the story thus far...

weepingangel88weepingangel88about 11 years ago
Such a good cockboy

You know what I'm going to say right? Another cum! Yay! I have now officially cum reading each of your stories... Some more than a few times. It's going on 4 in the morning and my pussy is finally satisfied! Thanks to you!

I look forward to part 4 & 5 of cockboy's punishment! Does Andi end up with Jeff?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
booorrring

This is getting so boring. The same thing happens every single time. You think dominating are really going to lick his cock? Can we see some forced pussy eating or seomthing? Really getting boring now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am a man

but wish I had been their sucking his cock while the girls had their fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it!!

My favorite story by far. This is the best chapter of the story

Keep writing. I would die if this actually made it to video!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous