All Comments on 'Code Name Tequila Ch. 15'

by Travel_by_day

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Purple_RaihnePurple_Raihneover 14 years ago
Hate cliffhanger!

May's addiction to cock aside, it's way too goddamn rare on this site that I find a story about transwomen where the story is more important than the sex, the transwomen are written as real people, women with feelings and intelligence and hopes and fears, where they're not dehumanized and reduced to a bad porn stereotype of being cock-obsessed shemales with absolutely nothing else going for them. As a woman with a penis, (intersexed), all I ever want out of Trans erotica stories is good writing, real characterization, and the sex to be a good enhancement to the character instead of her only purpose for existing. So much of the trans stories on here are disgusting dehumanizing garbage that just encourages the treatment of transwomen as subhuman sex objects. This story not only treats us like real people, real women, and fully developed human beings, it writes us intelligently. April, May, Ria, all come off as women who, while obviously enjoying their sex lives a lot, have a lot more to them than just that. They're all smart, self-confidant, and able to hold their own in dangerous situations without having to rely on big strong men to bail them out. They're not weak, helpless, or one-dimensional. If I had to find one complaint about this story at all, it would be that May's rapid transition from competitive but homophobic macho douchebag to happy healthy self-loving transwoman was too fast and unrealistic, but she's still written so well AS a transwoman character that I can overlook that, and her abnormal sudden cock addiction. Beyond that one complaint, this is the best trans story I've read on Lit since Oasis In The Desert. And given what garbage most tg/cd stories on Lit really are, it takes a truly good and understanding story to earn my praise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous