All Comments on 'Coming Into His Own Ch. 06'

by PhantomOp

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
dliterdliterover 10 years ago
great

Looking forward to many more chapters now that you have been able to resume writing! Great story and very intriguing to think about the many directions it can take and the inevitable conflict that seems to be lurking in the background.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very nice!

I like where this is going and hope that there will be many more parts and on a more regular basis.

billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago

I wish there was a button to receive an email that next chapter was out , lol. 5 again and cant wait for more and soon please.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

did gramps influence allie to try and make dad stay or was he just a dirty old man that was too egotistical to see his son was in love with her first?

DepopuloDepopuloover 10 years ago

I remember stumbling across this story last year and thinking it was interesting, now with a few more updates, its getting a little more lively. Nice to see one of these where the power corrupts motif is actually being used with some sincerity rather than just *im not a bad guy... now let me fuck everything that moves*...

I would have to say that my only complaint so far was a year between updates and now 2 months between updates.. and I haven't even been waiting for updates lol. I do believe I will keep an eye on this one, please continue forward as your time allows you to, but not disappear on us for another year.

Also I noticed in chap 1 you mentioned Lx... Please don't take this story down his path... his zero's and zoners started out quite promising, but went well off the rails very quickly.... well very quickly in the very sporadic updates... but then again I do believe he was suffering something similar to his protagonist in the story, and the story was some form of therapy for him, I could be wrong but from his comments that's what it seemed to infer.

5/5 for this part and the series so far, waiting for the next chapter now with the other commenters :)

gemman1gemman1over 10 years ago
Great Story

Wonderful story so far. You have the makings of a great storyteller. Keep up the good work and keep using an editor.

Please write more and if possible more indepth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

You have a great imagination, keep it up.

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222over 10 years ago
Very good!

You have a good story going. I hope you continue it! thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Excelent work - Please keep it up - Really looking forward to reading more... :)

billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago

Please find the time to bring another chapter out. I LOVE this story / bill

foolstopfoolstopabout 10 years ago
Such a Rich Backstory

Excellent start to a fascinating and provocative story with compelling characters. The premise is so rich with possibilities. Not only am I looking forward to finding out what happens next, in the here and now, but I am equally curious about what tales will be told of the events of the past.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

Brilliant story , believable characters and just can't wait for more . 😃

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

When might we get new chapters.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
so much for the chance of romance

I wish we had peen privy to more of the meeting with his solicitor. Arriving at the manor was a bit abrupt.

the little one liner about his father using his gift on his mother seemed out of place. I thought he rejected his "gift" and threw the ring back.

The collar is a "tell" that portends darkness. You left us with a bit of hope that they might actually get acquainted and develop a relationship once he learned to use his power for good and how to temper it when needed.

I guess I am just a softy who likes the brighter side of love and family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jim

A shame you gave up on this story. I was really interested in his development.

vladdracul85vladdracul85about 9 years ago
please right more chapters

amazing story

signed, Sir Vlad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ditto

I have read the earlier comments and am in total agreement. Therefore, please bend your mind to writing additional chapters until the story is complete.

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMover 8 years ago
Coming Into His Own

yes please write more .......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well Done

A very good read.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

A very good story but you left it unfinished like so many on here please come back to it and finish it

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMover 5 years ago

more more more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story

This story should be published as a book with a lot more chapters. Ver good storyline.

gfrhgfrhover 4 years ago
Why was this story abandoned?

I really hate it when good stories are not finished. Why even start and post a story if you're not going to finish it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finish what you started!

Can you please finish this story? So far it has me engrossed.

FrodovFrodovalmost 4 years ago
Parroting demand

I feel like I’m merely parroting the same demand as most of the other comments posted of this story. More! More! More! We’re all hooked on the story and are anxiously awaiting the continuation.

-Frodov

mehdi1336mehdi1336about 3 years ago

Well written. Is there any more chapters?

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

Damned shame to leave this fine story in limbo...

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

I can only assume that you are deceased or otherwise incapacitated, as no living being with a soul would willingly leave a story in the state that this one is in. If you’ve intentionally abandoned it, then you have cruelty in your heart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous