All Comments on 'Companion Fare Ch. 02'

by evals22

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Start

EVALS. Great start to the story. I hope it will continue to belong in "Loving Wives" as well as BDSM. Can't wait to find out how you will have the husband react. I think some mixed emotions on his part are needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WHO THE MAN IN HIS HOUSE ,DONNA

YOU CAN'T HAVE TWO COOKS IN THE KITCHEN, SOMEBODY GET BURN.WEAK MEN CAUSES PROBLEMS,THAT NORMLY WOULDN'T COME UP. HE LET DONNA CONTROL HIS WIFE,WHY? WHAT A WIMP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What's in for Him?

I found the first two parts interesting. The wife was at the airport when Miss Donna gave her the choice.

The husband had no idea what the girls were doing till she got back. The wife does not want him to dominate her at home. If she gives herself over to Miss Donna what is in it for the Husband? Sories about what Miss Donna does to her? What I would like to see is the husband get some Balls .. "You f***k her; you feed her!

Either that or tell the wife "I am the Master in this house and if you want to be a slut.... You will be my Slut!" Just a few suggestions....

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Again I say

Again I say great start, but where dose the hubby come into play, did she cheat on him? who dose Lori answer to Donna or her Hubby. Lori claims to love her hubby so she should submit to him. PLEASE don't make this another wimp, slut cheating wife story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Too late, she's already given herself away

Her husband's been presented with a done deal. His dear wife's already given herself to Donna, and though Donna's said she doesn't want to break up a marriage and would end her dominance over Lori, she's already done so to satisfy her own kinky fetish.

For the duration of their trip Lori's been broken into her new submissive role, which means her husband can no longer place any trust in Lori's fidelity. Even if he does tell Lori and Donna that he can't accept his wife belonging to another person, Lori's already been conditioned to be a sub. Just how long would it be before Lori goes back to Donna on the sly or go searching for another mistress or master?

Dear hubby had best go ahead and file for divorce, he's already lost the battle for his wife before he even knew about it.

My take on the situation,

Kydreamer

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not a good idea.

I like the story, but the consent of the husband is not requested in advance. Wife and friend betray husband. That should result in a negative feedback from the husband.

Thought zero:

Things go on as is with no reaction from the husband. Wife goes to work and gets served divorse papers. She runs home to demand answers. Husband is gone. Problem: this is not communication with the wife. Husband literally is misleading her while doing his best to leave fast.

Thought one:

The husband puts wife on notice that living a fantasy without consent is not the action of a good and loving mate. Then the husband puts the friend on notice that trust is not freely given. The women come to understand that the husband is not letting this pass. If they continue to see one another it thus would be at the risk of the marriage itself. This is a reasonable, measured, wise reaction to the situation.

Thought two:

The husband just disappears for a time long enough to worry the wife. Taking none of her calls at the office, or even taking vacation time and not working. Not living under the same roof for that time period. This would of course first anger, then worry, then horrify the wife. Her mistress would start out less than worried but as her control over the wife slipped it would really anger her. Problem: This is the run away and hide from live method of living. It probably shows the husband to be less than wise or brave.

Thought three:

What is good for the wife is good for the wife's friend. Husband enslaves the enslaver. No sex between husband and wife but enslaved sex between wife's friend and the husband. Problem: wife's friend is not stupid and is not willing to risk her marriage as her slave has. Unlikely.

Thought three a:

Husband uses information to ruin the friend's marriage. Problems: husband has no proof. He will need to get it somehow. Husband is probably throwing his marriage away in the process of getting back at the friend. Husband is shown to be extremely vengeful and this risks making the wife and her friend the victims instead of him.

Thought four:

Introduce wife's younger sister as husband's weapon. Younger sister has massive crush on the husband and while wife enjoys herself in husband's bed, husband finds better companionship with the younger (probably college aged) sister. Not really as a sexual thing but a weapon the husband uses. Fine meal at expensive and exclusive restruant for the sister while wife basically never goes out. Expensive dress and an opera for the sister while the wife literally slaves away. No sex which should be clear to both wife and sister, but a weapon nevertheless of major damage. Problems: even if it is not the intent a love affair could come of this action which might result in the wife being seen as the victim not the husband. Using the sister to get even with the wife is not brave or loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
SLUT

She starts this without her husbands having any idea then comes home expecting him to except it. Lets get real he needs to throw her out and find someone that really loves him.

Bo47Bo47over 2 years ago

What they said. Wife chooses to submit sexually to someone Not her husband and Partner without Both agreeing to it. Love looses out. Husband should moving on and find someone to Partner with.

Bo47Bo47over 2 years ago

Husband and Senior Partner should have accosted Donna and her family, naming Donna in divorce for alianation of affections. As Lori clearly was seduced by the scheming bitch. Let sons decide about their mothers choice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous