Companion Fare Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was hoping you would say that. I want the slut to suck my pussy until I come all over her face."

"Pet, ask Chloe."

Lori whispered, "Missy Chloe may I take care of you?"

"Louder and be specific. Very specific!" ordered Donna.

"Missy Chloe," Lori said loudly, "may I suck your pussy until you cum?"

"Cum where slut?" commanded the young girl.

"All over my slutty face, Missy Chloe."

They rode the rest of the way back to their room with Chloe making Lori beg to do whatever Chloe ordered.

Once at the door of the room Donna told Lori to strip and kneel. Donna asked Chloe if she had bought what she had asked. Chloe nodded yes and pulled out a black leather collar and a metal chain like leash out of her shoulder pack. Donna asked Chloe to lift Lori's hair up while she fastened the collar around her neck. She attached the chain and opened the door.

"Well my Pet has been groomed and she has a new collar. Come on in girl, and I want your pretty little ass to swing back and forth." Donna pulled on the chain forcing Lori to fall to her hands and quickly crawl into the room. She swayed her ass the best she could while trying to crawl and keep the chain from tugging too hard.

Once the door closed Chloe pulled her plaid skirt off exposing a pair of sheer panties. She shucked her top exposing small breasts with large nipples. She left on her Doc Martin boots and her pale body seemed more boyish then womanly to Lori. Besides the tattoo on her lower back there was a unicorn on her hip and a rose on the underside of her breast. A gold nipple ring was on each nipple and there were two rings on each lip of her labia. Her pussy was covered with a sparse reddish hair.

Donna asked how she wanted to position herself. Lori got down on her knees and put her head on the floor. Her ass was sticking up and her pussy lips were exposed.

"Have the slut lick my ass first. My boyfriend won't do that for me. I want her to tongue fuck my asshole."

Donna pulled the leash forcing Lori next to the girl. Though she looked clean, Lori found it hard to begin. She could feel herself get wet and thought what a slut she really was!

She stood on her haunches and placed her hand on each cheek. She enjoyed the feel of a woman, so smooth and soft. She leaned over and began to kiss and lick each cheek. Each time she neared the little brown rosebud but never touched it.

After a few minutes Chloe spoke, "Okay slut, enough foreplay. Stick your tongue in my asshole now."

Lori closed her eyes and stuck her tongue out like a mini cock. She pushed it forward into the object of Chloe's desire. The taste was pungent but with a taste of soap. It wasn't so bad Lori thought as she began to fuck her tongue in and out of the little puckered hole.

"Yes, that's it slut. It feels so good. Now stick it in and keep it there."

Lori did as she was told, trying to keep her tongue stiff enough and feeling it begin to ache at its root.

Chloe pulled forward and noticed how Lori tried to keep her tongue in as long as possible. Once their union was broke Chloe walked over to the chair and sat down with her ass to the edge.

"Now, I want you to lick from my asshole to my clit. Put a good effort into it, slut."

"Yes Missy Chloe." Lori crawled over to the object of her attention feeling the tug of the chain as it dragged on the floor. She noticed Donna standing nearby. Why wasn't it her in that chair?

Lori began working on Chloe and within minutes she felt the girl grab her head as she shuddered in what seemed like a satisfying orgasm. She pushed Lori back and she basked in the pleasure of her climax. After a few minutes she stood and slowly dressed. She walked over to Lori and took her panties and turning them inside out she stuffed them into her mouth.

"Something to remember me by slut." She laughed. Donna gave her some cash and told her to catch a cab at the front desk. When the door closed Donna walked over to Lori and pulled the panties from her mouth.

"You did well, Pet. So far, very well."

Lori smiled and resumed the kneeling position she had been taught. Donna sat in the chair in front of her and spoke.

"Pet, I think you understand your role better now. Maybe I expected too much too soon. Though you did well today, I think there is still the matter of you lying and coming without permission. Do you think I should let those indiscretions go without punishment?"

Lori knew what Donna wanted, and strangely what she wanted. "No, Miss Donna. I need to be punished for disobeying you."

"If you insist, I think I agree. Be a dear and crawl over by the door and bring me the 'gift' I bought my husband" Donna laughed as she said 'gift'. "Bring it like the bitch dog you are, use your teeth."

Lori crawled over to the bag and grabbed the twine handle with her teeth. As she crawled back the bag bounced against her tits. She dropped the bag at Donna's feet. She sat back on her feet in the now familiar desired position.

Donna opened the bag and pulled out about a foot of the fishing line. She bit it with her teeth and deftly tied one end into a slip knot, and a loop on the other end. She reached forward and slipped the knot over Lori's nipple, pulling it tight. The initial pull caused a bit of pain but Lori found it stimulating. Donna did the same to the other nipple.

Lori suddenly remembered the man in the store saying she the weights she bought were much too heavy for fly fishing. She just figured out what was going to happen next.

Donna smiled at her Pet and pulled open the bag of weights. She held one, then two in each hand and finally said, "I think two per tittie will do, for a start."

She attached two weights to each nipple, letting them drop a few inches once she finished. The pull on her nipples was intense, Once they stopped moving they were not bad, but initially they hurt terribly. The more they swung the tighter the slip knot pulled on her nipple, cutting off the blood supply to her engorged tips.

Donna stood and grabbed the leash and walked Lori around the room to the bathroom. As Lori crawled the weights swayed and pulled on her nipples. Donna pulled up her skirt and removed her panties. She had Lori sit in front of the toilet as she stood spread legged over it.

"Get your face close to my cunt."

Lori leaned forward, hearing the weights clink against the porcelain bowl. She was staring at the bald pussy she has been hoping to worship. Suddenly the lips quivered and then a strong stream of yellow fluid emitted and splashed in the bowl below. Lori had the urge to stick her tongue into the torrent but thought better of it. Soon it slowed to a tickle and finally stopped.

"Clean me with your tongue." Donna ordered.

Lori quickly stuck her tongue out and licked the few drops of urine from her Mistresses pussy lips.

"Good girl," Donna sighed, "Back in the bedroom."

Lori crawled back to the chair and Donna told her to get in the 'doggy' position. Lori did and could feel the weights swing and tug on her inflamed nipples. Donna reached into the bag and pulled out the fishing rod. She opened the box and removed the end piece of the three part pole.

"I must punish you for your behavior." Donna rested he tip of the pole against Lori's ass and continued. "This will hurt. I will strike you ten times. You will thank me for each one. If you move, try to block me or forget to thank me we will start over. If you want to quit say 'red rover', and I will stop. If I stop everything stops. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss Donna, please punish your Pet for being so ungrateful."

Lori was surprised at how much each strike hurt. She wondered if Donna was giving it her all or was she letting up. She remembered to thank her and she did not move. Her nipples ached horribly. When it was over Donna had her stand and it took awhile to remove the slip knots. When she did the blood rushing back to her nipples was excruciating. They went to bed and Donna finally allowed her Pet to pleasure her. They fell asleep in each others arms. Lori briefly thought of her husband and felt guilty. She hoped he would understand when she explained it to him. She drifted off to a deep content slumber.

To Be Continued...

12