Corporate Ladder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Gary returned, Lisa had mixed him another rum and coke. She had also changed into a frilly red teddy, that rode so low on her breasts and so high on her hips there was nothing left to the imagination. Gary took a sip of his drink and got undressed again. Lisa cuddled into him, again stroking his resting penis. Gary kissed her on her cheek and moved up to nibble on her ear. He reached inside her red teddy to fondle her breasts again, and was surprised that her nipples were still rock hard.

“I’m going to fuck you all night.” Lisa promised him. “It’s been so long since I’ve had a man make me feel so good.”

Gary chuckled at her promise and continued to nibble at her ear and neck. Amazingly his cock was rising for another round. Damn this horny girl can get him so excited. He reached down to massage her pussy and found it dripping wet, waiting for more action.

“I’ll do all the work this time,” Lisa told him, “Lay back and enjoy.”

Lisa straddled Gary and slowly lowered her hot, wet pussy onto his erect shaft. She rode his cock, like a bronco rider, bucking up and down. Gary reached to finger her clitoris as she continued riding. He could feel her vagina muscles contract, as she was building another orgasm. She paused briefly to rotate 180 degrees and now was riding his cock with her back towards him. All he could do was massage her back as she rode him. But Lisa didn’t stop there, she used one hand to finger her clitoris and one hand to rub her breasts as she continued to bronco ride Gary’s hot cock. Gary could feel her muscles contract one more time as she released her juices as another orgasm swept over her.

Lisa didn’t let up on her rhythmic rocking. She continued to bounce until Gary, reached his orgasm and filled her pussy with another load of cum.

“You are one horny broad.” Gary gasped, out of breath.

Lisa smiled at him and rolled off of him and once again licked the juices off his swollen cock.

“Enough,” Gary protested, “You’re wearing me out.”

Gary didn’t think he would ever see the day that he would say enough to sex. Lisa was aggressive and horny, and he kind of liked that. Between the sex and the jet lag, he was bushed, and before long he was fast asleep. He needed some sleep tomorrow would be a busy day.

CHAPTER Three…The Challenge

Gary daydreamed about his previous evening with Lisa as he parked the car into his work stall. Lisa had rode in with him that morning so it was pretty obvious to his sister where he had been as they walked through the doors.

“Where the hell were you all night?” Snapped Isabel at her brother.

“If it was your business, I would tell you, so bugger off.” Gary brushed her off.

“It is my business,” She continued on. “For starters, I worried that you may have been in a car accident. Secondly, future Company Presidents shouldn’t be fucking their employees.”

“And thirdly, Presidents have been known to fire their nosy sisters for sticking their noses where they don’t belong.” Gary interrupted her. “Besides I don’t tell you who to sleep with, although no guy would want to sleep with a bossy, nosy chic like you.”

“Fine, don’t listen to my advice.” Huffed Isabel as she slammed the door on the way out of Gary’s office.

Gary shook his head at his sister’s tantrum. He busied himself with a bunch of paper work, and had a two-hour meeting with his father. After lunch he was working on some figures when Shauna knocked on his door and came in to see him.

“The figure for freight cost recovery this month are really good,” Shauna told him and handed Gary a Profit and loss sheet. “It looks like we will surpass our targets and trigger my bonus.”

“Looking at these figures, you are right, this will trigger the bonus.” Gary concurred with her.

“So what if I find more of a savings to double the total freight recovery, there isn’t a “next step” so to speak of, unless you double the bonuses.” Shauna asked Gary.

“Bonuses only kick in at the level we set. Why are you trying to squeeze more money from me?” Gary asked with a grin.

“Well,” began Shauna, “If I was to find another large savings, would it interest you to increase my bonus.”

Gary thought for a moment. What was Shauna scheming now. Isabel had warned him about her scheming ways. Gary smiled as he figured out what was going on. He punched a couple of things into his computer and smiled.

“Tell you what,” Gary smiled at Shauna, “Lets make this interesting, if you are a betting type of person. Are you?”

“Of course.” Shauna smiled back confidently. “Lets hear your bet.”

“If you beat the target by ten thousand I’ll triple your bonus,” Gary offered her.

“And if I miss?” Shauna queried.

“You’ll spend an evening with me, my choices, my location.” Gary informed her of the balance of the bet.

“And what are these choices?” Shauna asked cautiously.

“Should it matter if you are that confident?” Gary asked back.

“You’re right, it’s a bet.” Shauna replied with a big smile, putting her hand out to shake Gary’s and seal the bet. “The choices don’t matter.”

“Great, we’ll see the numbers on Friday. Good luck.” Gary wished her.

“Just have your cheque book ready.” Shauna told him as she walked out the door past a standing Isabel.

“What was that all about with the ice lady?” Mocked Shauna.

“Conniving little wench. She saw the Credit that came in from Simpson Transport for that big job in Lloydminster Alberta. Except she forgot one minor detail.” Gary told Isabel “Lloydminster is a unique town because it is in both Alberta and Saskatchewan. The company is in Saskatchewan but the P.O. box is in Alberta. So for that reason Regina branch gets the Credit not Vancouver.”

“So what, big deal.” Snorted Isabel.

“So the big deal is, she was trying to weasel more money based on that credit, and she was so sure of herself that she made a bet that I’m going to love collecting on Friday.” Gary smiled.

“Oh no, your not going bang the ice queen are you?” Isabel laughed. “That’ll be like sticking your dick in an ice cube tray.”

“Tell you what,” laughed Gary, “I’ll bring her to the apartment so you can watch if you want.”

“Eewww, no thanks, I thought you had higher standards than her, even Lisa is better than her.” Isabel said wryly. “I’m going to head for home, any requests for dinner?”

“No, I’m going to finish a couple of presentations, I’ll be home around nine, I might grab a pizza.” Said Gary as he shuffled some papers on his desk.

“Okay, I’ll grab a snack and order in pizza for nine o’clock,” Isabel added, “Don’t get side tracked bro.”

Gary waved as she left. He had a few things to get done for tomorrow. He had another meeting with his father and he wanted to have all the paperwork in order.

Traffic was light and it wasn’t long before Isabel got home to the apartment. As she went to the mailbox in the lobby to check for mail, she noticed two men sitting in the lobby eying her up. She ignored their glances as she retrieved her mail.

“Hey gorgeous, need any help carrying anything?” Offered the man with the curly hair.

“No thank you.” Isabel politely replied as she put the mail in her purse and tried to ignore them.

“I’ll hold the elevator door for you.” Smiled the man with the black hair as he got up to hold the door.

“Thank you.” Isabel replied again as her warning bells were starting to ring.

“Can I be of any more assistance?” Grinned the man with the black hair.

A thought popped into Isabel’s head, but she quickly dismissed it. She didn’t notice that the man with the curly hair had also moved up beside the elevator.

“Forget her Marty,” Said the curly haired unshaven man, “She’s way to old for you anyways.”

The man called Marty eyed Isabel up and down and agreed with curly haired man.

“You’re right Nick, she is a waste of time.” Admitted Marty as he walked away from the door.

“Who are you calling a waste of time?” Bellowed an angry Isabel who stepped from the elevator holding the door opened, and just now realized that she was being drawn into a conversation she didn’t really want to be in.

“Why Grandma, you’re too over the hill for a couple of studs like us.” Mocked Marty.

“Yeah, I’m not sure I could get my dick up with someone your age.” Nick said as he egged her on.

“You two juveniles would cream your pants if I flashed my titties at you.” Isabel shot back as she was being drawn deeper into this exchange. “I’d be wasting my time with either of you.”

Before she could close the elevator doors, both men stepped inside the car as the doors shut behind them.

“Well then,” said Marty as he selected the second floor, “Lets see who the talkers are and who the walkers are.”

Nick brushed past Isabel’s ass for a quick grope as the car moved up. The car stopped on the second floor, and the two men got out with Marty holding the door open.

“Are you coming out with us, or are you chickening out.” Marty challenged her.

Isabel gave the offer some deep thought. She had never seen these two men before. They could be mass murderers for all she knew. But she also knew her weakness was for excitement, challenges and mystery. She liked to play games where she wasn’t in total control. She also didn’t mind a bit of rough treatment. She had been involved before with an ex-boyfriend who was a little bit dominant. While she wasn’t into pain, she loved to be a little bit submissive and have some one else dictate the evening. Besides, she had a bit of a backup, she was very good in martial arts and if these two stepped over the line, she figured she could beat the crap out of both of them.

“Well if you two have a high enough I.Q. to figure out how to put on a condom, I may join you.” Antagonized Isabel as she followed them out and down to their apartment.

When they got inside Marty pushed Isabel roughly into the bedroom and onto the bed.

“Hey, easy does it.” Protested Isabel. “Do you always treat your first date this rough?”

“You know,” Marty said as he undid his fly on his Jeans. “A mouthy bitch like you needs something in her mouth to keep her quiet.”

“Yeah, so shut up and start sucking him off.” Ordered Nick.

Before Isabel could reply Marty grabbed her by the hair and forced her over his half limp cock. She grabbed his cock and started to lick it. Meanwhile she could feel Nick pulling at her pants and shoes trying to remove them. While part of her resented being roughed up in the bedroom, she loved the excitement of being a little out of control. As Marty’s cock grew, she was caressing his balls and trying to stuff more of his cock in her mouth. Nick had now gotten her pants, shoes and socks off, and had moved to the task of unbuttoning her blouse. After he had undone a few buttons, Nick ran his free hand to finger to her pussy and roughly probed her.

“Ow, a little more gentle.” Isabel told Nick.

“Hey bitch, quit complaining, and you can start sucking me now.” Nick ordered and removed her blouse and bra exposing her thirty-four C breasts.

Nick was totally naked and his penis was at half-mast as the previous scene had obviously aroused him. He roughly grabbed her by the hair and like Marty and forced Isabel onto his throbbing tool. In the meantime, Marty got undressed and removed Isabel’s panties revealing a very thin patch of hair over her love canal.

“Might as well have shaved it all off for what you got down there.” Observed Marty as he began to finger Isabel’s exposed Vagina.

Marty’s touch was a lot gentler than Nick’s thought Isabel. Both men were averagely built, as Isabel guessed that both had six-inch dicks. Isabel continued working Nick’s cock in and out of her mouth as Marty explored her vagina, but ignoring her clitoris.

“You know, a little clitoral stimulation would be nice.” Isabel suggested, as Nick grabbed her hair and brought her back down to his cock.

“Why?” Laughed Nick, “I don’t have a clit, and your job here baby is to please us. Nobody said anything about you.”

“Bastard.” Mumbled Isabel as she resumed her oral pleasing of Nick. Marty now took two fingers and worked his way up her vagina and then back out.

“Looks to me as your enjoying yourself already.” Observed Marty as he licked his fingers. “Maybe we can talk trade offs.”

“What kind of trade offs?” Asked Isabel in between licks.

“Yeah, what are you talking about?” Asked Nick. “She’s ours, she came back here on her own choosing, and she does what we want.”

“True,” said Marty as he brushed a finger over Isabel’s clit, “But I want to see where and how much she is willing to go.”

“Well I could suck and fuck both of you for some clitoral action.” Isabel offered as she continued to stroke Nick with her hand.

“Oh, you will,” said Nick as he rolled to a sitting position, with Isabel still orally servicing his cock. Isabel, now kneeling on the bed, her ass sticking up in the air, just waiting to invite Marty’s erect cock. Marty slipped on his condom, and plunged his protected penis into Isabel’s wet pussy.

Nick groaned as he finally came, spewing his white sticky load into Isabel’s hungry mouth. Isabel surprised him by swallowing it all, without missing a drop. And to her surprise he casually rolled off the bed and walked away to another room.

“Your welcome.” Panted Isabel sarcastically at Nick, and then looked over her shoulder at Marty who was still pumping her doggy style, “Your buddy has no class.”

“Yeah, yeah,” grunted Marty still working away.

“So much for clitoral foreplay,” thought Isabel as Marty totally ignored her needs. She steadied herself with one hand and worked her other hand to her swollen clit and started to finger herself. A few seconds later, Marty came, and filled the condom, and then walked off as if nothing happened. Isabel was still hot and frustrated that both men totally ignored her sexually needs. She rolled onto her back, still fingering her clit with one hand and rubbing her breasts with the other.

“What’s the matter?” Asked Marty, “Didn’t get enough?”

“Didn’t get any.” Isabel shot back totally annoyed, “Next time try a little more massage or tonguing if you know how. Fore play doesn’t mean four seconds.”

“I got to go out for a bit. Hey Nick,” Marty shouted at his friend, “The bitch is still hot, you want to go another round with her?”

“Forget it,” said a disgusted Isabel, “You’re both a waste of time.”

“Hmmm yeah I could have a go at her again.” Grinned Nick as he returned to the room still naked.

“No more.” Isabel said boldly as she stood up to walk away.

“I didn’t ask you.” Nick replied as he shoved her to the bed again.

Isabel tried to kick at him but Nick was too fast and dodged her kick. She tried hitting him with her fists, but she was on a bumpy bed and he was on a steady floor. He flopped down on top of her and used his weight to pin her as Marty returned with some white fabric material and tied her hands to the bed rails of the headboard.

“Hey guys, this isn’t what I had in mind?” Protested Isabel. “You promised a trade off.”

“I didn’t ask your opinion,” grunted Nick as he spread Isabel’s legs. “You better complain to my partner about trade offs, me, I was just looking for a nice piece of ass.”

Isabel tried to clamp her legs together, but Nick forced them apart again. He started fingered her pussy, and as much as she hated these two men, it was still arousing her, that the circumstances were out of her control and they could do anything they wanted with her. She just wished they would pay more attention to her needs.

Then Nick surprised Isabel by burrowing his face into her love mound. He hungrily licked her swollen clit and fingered her pussy. His unshaven whiskers rubbed against her inner thighs. This was the kind of roughness that she craved. If only her hands weren’t bound, she could have been playing with her nipples while Nick’s tongue was licking her. Nick plunged two fingers inside of her as he continued his oral assault of her clitoris. Her body was quivering as she finally reached orgasm. She thrust her hips higher into Nick face, but he didn’t stop the vigorous licking.

“Oh, fuck me now.” Isabel urged Nick

“Five minutes ago you were kicking and hitting me, and now you want to get fucked.” Muttered Nick, “Crazy bitch I think I’ll lick you till you’re crazy with pleasure, then I’ll see what you will ‘trade off’ as you put it.”

Nick resumed his oral licking and probing. As his two fingers pumped her vagina, and his tongue licked and teased her clit, he used his other hand to caress her ass and even dipping a finger into the opening of her anus. Isabel climaxed again as her hips thrust into Nicks face again. She really wanted his cock inside of her.

“Please fuck me, I’ll, I’ll,” Isabel started to beg.

“You’ll what?” Laughed Nick.

“Just fuck me and we’ll negotiate.” Pleaded Isabel.

Nick took his fingers from her pussy and resumed rubbing her clit. This was driving Isabel wild with shock waves as she was building a third orgasm.

“So what do I get for fucking you?” Nick sneered at her. “Your apartment key? Your car keys?”

“I’ll do a fantasy for you, please fuck me now.” She bargained with her.

“Hmm now that’s interesting,” as Nick paused to put his condom on, “I’ve always wanted to be part of a gang bang, would you like to fuck a whole baseball team?”

The shock hit Isabel hard, nine, ten, twelve guys in one night. She had never imagined that. What was she agreeing to? She could always go home and finish herself off with the vibrator.

“Okay,” Isabel agreed, not believing what she just said. “I’ll do that for you, can you please fuck me now?”

Nick laughed as she had finally groveled to him. Nick loved submissive women, but here was Isabel, trying to be tough on one hand, and on the other hand she was given into him and his wild demand. He eased his covered penis inside of her. Isabel moaned as she had been waiting for that all night. Nick kissed her on her neck as he thrust his swollen cock in and out of her. Nick reached with one hand and loosened the bonds that had held her hands. She wrapped her arms around Nick and pulled him closer to her as he continued to pump her hot juicy pussy with his hot shaft. She came again for the forth time digging her heals into Nicks hips while clawing his back with her fingers. A dozen more pumps and Nick came, filling the condom. When he stopped his piston like pumping, he was spent. He rolled off of her, totally out of breath.

“Pretty good fuck baby,” Nick said as he kissed her on the lips for the first time. “When you have a clear head, we’ll talk about the baseball team gang bang fantasy.”

Isabel thought for a moment. Was he going to give her an “out”? This guy was a rogue, a bad boy, but there was something nasty about him that she was beginning to discover. An hour ago she was ready to get, as far away from him as possible, now she was curious to see where his nastiness will lead.

“Maybe I’ll be talking to you sooner than you think.” Isabel smiled back at Nick. “Maybe I’ll want to do your whole baseball team.”

Nick smiled back at her as she collected her clothing and got dressed. It was time to go up a floor to the apartment she shared with her brother and order pizza. It was almost nine o’clock.

********

CHAPTER FOUR…Business Practices

It was five o’clock and Gary was trying to work with some paperwork and figures when the receptionist knocked at the door.

“Trish Neilson is here to see you.” Announced the receptionist.

“I’m not expecting anyone.” Gary replied, “Let Shauna handle it.”

“Shauna was the one that passed her onto you,” said the receptionist rolling her eyes, “Shauna left early and told me to have her meet with you.”

Gary cursed at Shauna to himself. She pulled another one off. He could hardly wait to see her fall flat on her face on Friday when the figures come in and she comes up short.