Corporate Ladder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Go fuck your brother now.” Ordered Shauna.

Isabel needed no encouragement. She bolted from the shower dripping wet and hunted down Gary who quickly retreated to the bedroom. She pushed Gary onto his back and quickly mounted him. His seven-inch cock felt good inside of her. Isabel bucked on top of Gary as she drove his cock deep inside of her. Shauna returned from the shower, still drying herself off with the towel, smiling as Isabel rode Gary.

“I’ve got a better idea,” Announced Shauna to the two siblings bucking on the bed, “Mount her from behind and she can go down on me and taste my juices while you do her doggy style.”

The three of them quickly repositioned their bodies. Shauna was now lying on her back with her legs spread for Isabel’s hungry mouth that was starting to explore her swollen clitoris. Gary was standing on the floor and was able to easily enter his sister from behind. Shauna watched as Isabel worked her magic tongue on her clitoris. She could feel her wet, warm tongue assault her swollen clit. She could see Gary pumping away into Isabel’s pussy. She could tell by the look on Gary’s face that any longevity was out of the question. Shauna smiled at Gary as she licked her own breasts while Isabel licked her clit. That was it for Gary, as he emptied his sticky white load into Isabel.

“Oh Gary, already?” Whined Isabel.

“Swing your ass around and I’ll finish you off.” Ordered Shauna.

Isabel obeyed and both girls were in the perfect sixty-nine position. Shauna could taste both Gary and Isabel’s juices as her tongue plunged deep inside of Isabel’s pussy. Isabel tried to match Shauna by stretching her tongue deep inside of Shauna. Both girls used their thumbs to rub each other’s clitorises as their tongues competed to see whose could go deeper. The Girls kept up this torrid pace with Isabel coming first, as her love juices flowed down Shauna’s face. A few seconds later, Shauna climaxed as she thrust her hips into Isabel’s face. Both girls finished off with some slower secondary licking as they both recuperated from their torrid oral encounter.

“What a show,” commented Gary as he looked at his still erect cock, “Can I get you two anything from the fridge?”

Shauna pushed him onto his back and winked at Isabel. Both Girls each grabbed for Gary’s erect penis and took turns licking the shaft. They giggled as they both would lick and stroke his cock, and then pausing to kiss each other. The two girls kept up the feverish licking and stroking until Gary couldn’t control himself any longer. He shot another load into both girl’s lips and cheeks as both girls hungrily licked up his creamy white cum. They also licked the droplets off each other’s cheeks as well.

“A couple glasses of wine will do now little brother.” Isabel told him.

When Gary returned with the glasses of wine, both girls were under the covers leaving a space for him between both of them.

“We’ve worked out a truce.” Announced Isabel.

“Truce?” Quizzed Gary

“Yes,” Said Shauna, “We’re going to share you for a while so we can all learn about the corporate things.”

“Yes,” Sighed Isabel, “Even Shauna has taught me a few things.”

Gary hopped into bed and put his arms around both girls. How many corporate presidents in waiting can have all this he thought to himself. He might as well enjoy it while he can.

Comming Soon..... My Next Story…..The Seven Days of Fantasy Seven short fantasy, role playing stories.