Corporate Ladder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shauna kept up her pace on Gary’s hot cock. She tried to take as much of his erect cock into her mouth as she could, but found it much easier to lick it with her tongue as she stroked it with her hand. She quickened her pace and in a few seconds Gary came, spewing his white sticky cum all over Shauna’s face. Shauna tried to swallow as best as she could but could not take his big load.

“Better get cleaned up quickly because we are at the restaurant.” Gary ordered Shauna.

Shauna quickly took a couple of tissues and got herself back together. Isabel had put the camcorder away, with Shauna still not realizing that the limo drive had been filmed.

The restaurant was an original Japanese restaurant. It had low tables and cushions to kneel on. Each table was in it’s own separate rooms with paper-thin walls. Gary ordered Sake, and a half a dozen items off the menu. They were served quickly and the three of them enjoyed their meal. Gary motioned Isabel to exit the small room, leaving Gary with Shauna.

“Hmm, the limo was quite good, but let’s see how you can react.” Gary told a puzzled Shauna, reaching into Isabel’s bag for a scarf. “You have to be really quiet as we don’t want the rest of the patrons to hear you.”

“Hear what?” Shauna asked as Gary tied the scarf around her mouth.

With Isabel guarding the door, telling the waiter that a private discussion was going on, Gary moved Shauna onto all fours. He removed her thong panties, and began to lick her pussy. He used his finger to massage her clit while his tongue probed the inside of her hot love canal. Shauna moaned quietly as Gary continued to explore her pussy with his tongue. His nose would gently brush by her tight puckered asshole as he licked furiously away at her pussy. Shauna’s moans could still be heard over the scarf covering her mouth. Shauna reached under her blouse to play with her breasts as Gary kept up his oral indulgence. Finally, with her body quivering with excitement, she moaned loudly as her orgasm swept her, drenching Gary’s chin and fingers with her love juices.

“Bad Shauna,” Gary whispered as he swatted her on her bare behind echoing a loud smack. “As punishment for being too loud, no underwear for the rest of the night.”

Isabel returned to the private dining room snickering as Gary stuffed Shauna’s thong panties into the bag from the Adult Boutique.

“That was pretty loud you two.” Scolded Isabel, “I had to cook up a story to get rid of the waiter.”

“Well bring him here.” Gary smiled back.

“Okay. Isok.” Isabel called out.

The Japanese waiter came over to the cubicle. He was a short young man, early twenties and always having a smile.

“Isok, do you like this girl?” Gary asked as he flipped up Shauna’s mini skirt revealing her uncovered pussy.

“Gary, please don’t.” Pleaded Shauna.

“Very nice, very nice.” Smiled Isok in a Japanese accent.

“Follow us,” Gary told Isok, “I want you to see our big car.”

Isabel led the way with Gary, Shauna and Isok following. Isabel hopped into the limo first, and promptly mixed a drink. Gary got in the car next, followed by Shauna as Isok stood on the sidewalk.

“Come in Isok, have a seat beside the beautiful young lady.” Gary ordered him.

Isok obeyed him and sat up very closely, next to Shauna.

“Do you like her legs? Feel how smooth they are.” Gary told Isok.

“Gary stop this game, I don’t like this,” Protested Shauna, “I’ll do whatever you want in the bedroom, but please, please don’t embarrass me.”

Gary ignored Shauna’s protests as he encouraged Isok to move his hand higher up Shauna’s leg. Shauna closed her eyes as Isok’s hand inched closer. Isok wasn’t sure how far he should play this game in the parked Limo.

“Isok should go back to work.” He mumbled, as his fingers were inches from Shauna’s pussy.

“Oh stay, I’ve told your boss that you were coming outside for a bit, you’re okay.” Isabel assured him.

“Besides, wouldn’t you like to have fun with this beautiful lady?” Gary asked Isok as he noted a bulge growing in the small waiters pants.

“Gary, please, not here.” Shauna pleaded on deaf ears.

“Nice lady,” Smiled Isok, “But what can I do?”

“Would you like her to lick and suck your dick?” Gary asked.

Isok nodded, and Shauna looked at Gary for help.

“You heard the waiter’s order, now do it.” Gary ordered her. “And if you take too long I may just have to have another go at you myself.”

Shauna unzipped Isok’s zipper, and released his throbbing penis. She knelt down in front of Isok and began to lick the head of his hot tool. Isok patted her head like a puppy dog as she worked her hand up and down his shaft. Isabel took the camera and began filming again. Gary flipped Shauna’s mini skirt up over her bent over waist, exposing her bare ass.

“That really is a nice looking ass, actually, just looking and thinking about it, I am horny again,” Announced Gary, “I think I will fuck her while she blows Isok.”

Gary lowered his trousers and slammed his hard dick up Shauna’s pussy. She was hot wet and surprisingly tight. Isok didn’t last very long as he soon shot his load into Shauna’s waiting mouth. Gary chuckled as he continued to work his cock in and out of Shauna’s hot pussy. He took his cock out of Shauna’s pussy and stroked his cock himself as he swung around to Shauna’s face.

“Time for desert.” Gary announced as he spew another load across Shauna’s face.

“Thank you, thank you,” Smiled Asok, “You come again.”

“Oh I will,” Chuckled Gary on Asok’s play of words.

Asok left the limo and headed back into the restaurant. Gary ordered the limo driver to take them home. As he passed some tissues to Shauna, it was then that Shauna finally noticed Isabel putting the camcorder away in the bag.

“What the hell is that?” Yelled Shauna.

“I wanted a memento of our evening.” Gary calmly told her.

“You photograph quite well.” Isabel chimed in.

“This isn’t fair,” sniffed Shauna, “I thought this would be an evening of fun, intimate sex, not an amateur porn night.”

“So you would like to be treated better, would you?” Gary asked.

“Well yeah, there were so many good things tonight but you threw in some bad things as well.” Shauna sobbed.

“Sort of like work, some things go well and other times we treat people like shit.” Gary pointed out.

All of a sudden it clicked on Shauna what Gary had meant. She was speechless and thought about what Gary had said. In minutes they were back at Gary and Isabel’s place.

“I’ll mix some drinks,” Gary offered as Isabel and Shauna took a seat on the couch. “Izzy, you’ve been left out of the action pretty much tonight, would you like Shauna to look after your needs?”

“What?” Asked a surprised Isabel.

“Hey, I’m no lezzy.” Shauna protested. “I don’t do that.

“Now, now, simmer down.” Gary told them. “Now don’t be shy Isabel, remember the Grade twelve sleepover?”

It was Isabel’s turn to be in shock. How did Gary know? She had a girl friend spend the night, when she was eighteen. The two of them had snuck in a twenty-sixer of vodka and had gotten drunk. One thing led to another and the two girls had performed oral sex on each other. Now Gary was suggesting it again.

“Uh yeah, you rotten spy kid.” Isabel squirmed. “You shouldn’t have been spying on Carol and I.”

“So, would you like Shauna to look after you now?” Gary asked.

“No way, I won’t do it.” Shauna protested.

“You’ll do what I want, It’s my bet remember.” Gary pointed out.

Isabel thought about it for a moment. Watching Gary and Shauna throughout the evening had made her hot. She remembered that her and Carol had some pretty fun times, more than Gary would ever know about. Then she thought about the toys in the Adult boutique bag. A big smile swept across her face.

“You know Gary, now that you mention it, I am pretty horny. Come on Shauna, let’s head to my room.” Suggested Isabel as she began discarding clothing along the way.

“No way, I’m no lezzy, please Gary I’ll do anything for you, but not lezzy stuff.” Whimpered Shauna.

“Away you go, you should have thought out the consequences of the bet.” Gary told her. “Besides you might learn something.”

Shauna plodded off reluctantly behind Isabel as Gary took some chilled Champagne and filled three glasses. He returned with the glasses to the bedroom to find Isabel and Shauna sitting on the edge of the bed, embracing in a long passionate kiss.

“Glad to see you two getting along.” Chuckled Gary as he put the Champagne on the side tables and sat down on a chair to get a first hand view.

The girls were still locked in their deep passionate kiss, with each girl touching and caressing the other one’s breast gently. Gary was amazed how shapely and toned his older sister’s body was and looking as young as Shauna’s tight firm body.

Shauna broke off the kiss and moved her mouth down to Isabel’s erect nipples. She moved one hand to caress Isabel’s ass, and moved the other to finger Isabel’s clit. Isabel moaned with pleasure at every touch and licks that Shauna performed on her body. Shauna continued to play with Isabel’s breasts, sucking each nipple deep into her mouth and releasing, only to repeat the same thing at the opposite breast. Shauna moved her hand that was massaging Isabel’s clit, down to her hot wet pussy, causing Isabel to moan louder with pleasure.

Gary’s cock was rock hard at the show he was seeing. He quickly got undressed, and released his cock so it could fully stretch out from the special show he was watching.

Shauna then moved from Isabel’s breasts down to her swollen clitoris. She slid two fingers into Isabel’s hot vagina, as she began to lick her swollen clit. Isabel used both of her hands to massage her breasts squeezing her nipples to make them even more erect and hard. Shauna continued to pump her fingers into Isabel and licked harder at her clit. Isabel screamed loudly as her orgasm swept over her, thrusting her hips violently into Shauna’s busy mouth. Shauna didn’t let up with the licking or the finger pumping of Isabel’s pussy. She maintained her rhythm, causing Isabel to have a second and third orgasm one after another.

“Straddle my face so I can return the favor.” Ordered Isabel to Shauna.

Shauna obeyed and the girls were in the perfect sixty-nine position. Isabel quickly buried her tongue into Shauna’s dripping wet vagina. Shauna could feel Isabel’s tongue deep inside of her. Isabel used her one hand to gently caress Shauna’s ass while using the other hand to slowly massage Shauna’s clitoris. Shauna continued her feverish licking of Isabel, and kept up the hurried pumping of her fingers inside Isabel. Both girls squealed with pleasure as each alternated with vocal moans of orgasms, drenching each other in their love juices.

Gary couldn’t take any more watching. His cock was ready to explode and he wanted in on the action.

“Lick her clit while I do her doggy style.” Gary suggested to Isabel.

Isabel switched her licking back to Shauna’s clitoris while Gary entered Shauna from behind. The new sensations were driving Shauna wild. She had seven inches of Gary’s manhood buried inside her, pumping vigorously, and had Isabel’s tongue feverishly licking away at her clitoris. She couldn’t take much more as she hit an orgasm so sensational she had never felt anything this good. She tried to stay focused on licking Isabel’s pussy, but the dual sensations at her clit and her love canal totally distracted her from looking after Isabel. The excitement continued to build inside of her, as her as Gary and Isabel continued to bring her to new sensations. She screamed with joy as the electricity of her orgasm swept over her. Her vagina muscles squeezed Gary so tight he thought he was going to lose something in the action. Gary came seconds later as Shauna’s muscle contractions had taken him places he had never felt before. His cock continued to spew its hot white cum all over Shauna’s pussy, dripping down to Isabel’s waiting mouth.

Gary fell over on his back, exhausted from the show and the great sex he had just experienced.

“Can I do her now?” Asked Isabel.

“You know where the toy is.” Gary told her.

Shauna looked at them perplexed. Isabel went over to the Adult Boutique bag and brought out a strap on, with a twelve-inch cock. She stepped into the device and walked over to a stunned Shauna.

“Oh no, what the hell is that thing?” Quizzed an excited Shauna.

Isabel just smiled and pushed Shauna onto her back. She then mounted Shauna in the missionary position, and pumped away with the fake cock. Shauna was beginning to warm up to the twelve-inch cock battering the inside of her pussy. Shauna wrapped her legs around Isabel as she pumped her with the fake cock. The excitement of something that big inside of her made her whole body quiver with enjoyment as she clawed the back of Isabel’s back with her fingernails. Shauna screamed with passion as she reached another orgasm. Isabel snickered as she dismounted, and sat on the end of the bed.

“I’m done for the night.” Smiled Isabel, “I’ve got a baseball game tomorrow. You two have fun.”

Gary and Shauna each took a sip from their respective wine glasses before they had fallen to sleep. It was an interesting evening. Gary hoped Shauna had learned her lesson. If not……..

CHAPTER SIX…Play Ball!

Gary could here the chickadees chirping outside his window as he was beginning to awake. He was replaying last night’s sexual events through his head. He smiled to himself, as his dreaming seemed so real now. He was even imagining Shauna giving him a little early morning head. He blinked his eyes to realize that he wasn’t dreaming. There on all fours was Shauna licking feverishly away on his erect cock.

“Swing your ass over and I’ll return the favor.” Gary told Shauna.

Shauna did as she was asked, and positioned a knee by each ear, allowing Gary a perfect angle for his tongue to work it’s magic on her pussy. Gary licked her clitoris as his fingers gently traced the outer lips of her vagina. Gary’s nose would also brush by her pussy lips, as he would suck her swollen clit into his mouth, only to flick it out and return to a sensuous tonguing action on it.

Shauna moaned as Gary’s magic tongue was once again building up her excitement level. She tried to match Gary by licking feverishly and stroking his rock hard shaft. She thought about some of the things she saw and read about in the Adult Boutique store. She wondered to herself if she had enough nerve to try something new on Gary that was also new to her. She moved her resting hand towards Gary’s ass, and began to caress the cheeks of his ass, while stroking and licking his swollen cock. Gary’s high tempo licking over powered her as she felt her body tighten and drenched Gary with her pussy juices as she reached her first orgasm. While Gary didn’t let up on his licking, she had a moment to recover and re-focus her thoughts on how she could please Gary. As she worked his cock inside of her mouth she moved her hand to his tight puckered ass hole. She gently squeezed some pre-cum from his throbbing tool and lubricated her finger. She gently eased it inside of Gary as she continued her licking and stroking.

“Was his cock getting harder and bigger?” Thought Shauna to herself as she continued to probe Gary’s asshole with her finger.

She could hear Gary moan with pleasure as his body began to tighten as well. She increased the tempo of her one hand stroking of his cock, while her other finger gently worked itself inside and out of his ass hole. Gary increased his licking, and then caught her by surprise. Gary slid two fingers inside of her pussy, and then began licking her asshole with his tongue. These were sensations that she had never felt before. He kept up his double assault of her two entrances until she came again.

“I can’t give you a virgin pussy,” Shauna offered, “But I can give you a virgin ass. Would you like to?”

Gary smiled and quickly maneuvered behind Shauna. He rocked his cock in and out of Shauna’s pussy to lubricate his swollen cock. He also lubricated Shauna’s asshole with the pussy juices that had run over them from her first two orgasms. He gently inserted his cock inside of Shauna’s asshole. Shauna gasped as she could feel his hot cock slowly move inch by inch inside of her. It was a bit uncomfortable, but Gary was gentle and she could soon feel it all inside of her. Gary slowly rocked back and forth, being ever so gentle. Shauna played with her clitoris as Gary continued his gentle rocking.

“I’ve never had a cock there before.” Shauna whispered, “You’re very gentle.”

Gary had thought that Shauna had a tight pussy the night before, but the feeling of his cock inside her ass was even tighter. Gary had thought that having Trish in the Greek position the previous day was great, but Gary could barely contain his excitement as Shauna’s ass wrapped his cock ever so tight. He pumped a dozen more times until he finally exploded, filling her ass with his creamy white deposit.

“Pretty fucking good.” Gary told her.

“If you can lick like that again, you can fuck me anywhere, anytime, anyhow.” Shauna promised.

Just then Isabel popped her head in the door. She was wearing a t-shirt that was two sizes too small, no bra, and a pair of shorts equally undersized, that had to be uncomfortable as it dug into the cheeks of her ass.

“Going to a baseball game, see you later.” Chirped Isabel.

“Come on,” Gary coaxed Shauna, “Let’s hop into the shower and get cleaned up, I might have a toy or two there.”

Isabel had no idea how many guys played on this baseball team. But she wanted to see the look on Marty’s face when she showed up. She had stopped by the previous day to get the name of the park and Marty had called her a chicken. Nobody would call her a chicken. She pulled into the parking lot of Chestnut Park. She spotted Nick and his team at the far diamond. The game was already in progress.

“Well look who’s here.” Greeted Nick.

“Nobody calls me a chicken.” Isabel glared at Marty. “So what’s the score?”

“We’re down by two runs, bases loaded, and nobody out.” Nick told her.

“Looks good,” Commented Isabel as Marty went to take his turn at bat.

Marty took two pitches before popping out to the pitcher.

“Hmm just like in bed, a little pop up.” Giggled Isabel.

“Up yours.” Cursed Marty as he threw the bat against the screen fence.

The next batter flew out to the outfielder. The next batter was a young kid about nineteen years old. He slowly walked his way to home plate.

“Strike one.” Shouted the Umpire.

“Christ.” Cursed Nick. “We really need a hit.”

“Foul ball.” Shouted the Umpire as the young kid fouled the next pitch.

“Get a hit, and I’m yours to fuck for the afternoon.” Shouted Isabel.

Everyone paused and looked at Isabel.

“What?” Drawled Isabel, “He needs an incentive.”

“Not from an over the hill Cougar.” Muttered Marty.

“Crack” went the sound of the bat striking the ball as the ball went between the left and center fielders. The young kid turned the hit into a triple.

“And you darling can have me in the evening.” Isabel offered to Nick as he went to the plate.

Crack went the bat as Nick drove in the young kid. The next batter grounded out but Nick’s team held on for the win.

“It’s Miller time, I need a cold one.” Shouted Marty.

“Come on over to the refreshment van with us.” Offered Nick motioning Isabel to follow.

Isabel followed them over to the big black panel van, which housed two large coolers of ice-cold beer for the team. She was introduced to the team members, and learned that the young kid that she promised to sleep with was named Kevin. She shuffled up to him and put her arm around his waist.

“So any ideas on where we can go this afternoon?” Asked Isabel slyly.

Kevin blushed with embarrassment and had troubles spitting out any words.