Corporate Ladder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hi I’m Trish Neilson, I’m with Blue Jay Gifts, thank you for meeting with me.” Said the petite blonde mid thirties girl extending her hand.

“Gary Adams.” Gary said shaking the pretty girl’s hand. “What can I do for you?”

“Well, our company is a little behind in payments, so your credit department is holding up our next shipment which is in your ware house.” Trish explained. “It would sure help our cash flow if we could get this shipment and we could then pay you guys what we owe.”

“You should be really talking to Shauna, she makes the credit calls.” Gary started, “I really have no idea on your credit record, or how you have been paying. I need to know the history, how much do you owe and why did we freeze your shipment?”

“That’s why I made the appointment, this has never happened before, I’ve always been able to make some sort of agreement.” Trish told him.

Gary punched in some names and numbers into his computer. He looked over his computer to check out his cute blond customer who was asking for more credit. For a mid thirties lady, he noticed that she was in great shape. Her short navy miniskirt exposed a pair of very smooth shapely legs.

“You have a rather large balance still owing to us.” Gary told Trish. “I can see why the Credit department froze your shipment.”

“But this is an important shipment for us, especially with the cruise ship season right around the corner.” Trish pleaded, “Couldn’t you just extend us one more time?”

Gary thought for a moment. Blue Jay Gifts had always paid their bills, even when they were multiple months late. He was trying to think what to do when Trish had become nervous and had spilled some of the contents of her purse on the floor. As Trish bent over to pickup the contents, Gary couldn’t believe his eyes. Under that short mini skirt was a bright orange G-string that covered very little of her firm petite ass. He was now sure that the purse spill was no accident and this view was for his pleasure.

“I don’t know about this,” Gary started to say, as he was still distracted by what he saw. “There is quite an outstanding balance.”

Trish moved closer to him as she retrieved the contents of the purse. It was then Gary noticed that she wasn’t wearing a bra under her tight sweater top. Gary tried not to stare, but Trish caught him looking.

“So, perhaps I can offer another alternative.” Trish said smiling at him, “I think I know how to work this out.”

Trish walked over to Gary’s office door, which was already closed. She locked it and returned back to where he was sitting and sat on his lap, rubbing the back of his neck.

“Could we call this an interest payment for releasing my stuff?” Trish asked Gary, still caressing the back of his neck.

“Sure.” Gulped Gary as he was completely caught off guard. “Lets see what you have to offer for interest.”

Gary put his arm around her waist, as she bent over to kiss him. Trish aggressively darted her tongue into Gary’s mouth, while moving her hand to his crotch and began to rub his hardening penis. Gary worked his hands up the inside of her thighs, up towards the orange G-string.

“Lets get more comfortable on the sofa.” Gary whispered to her.

He walked over to the sofa and removed his shirt, while Trish removed her sweater. She had small, but very well rounded breasts. Her nipples were already erect, making an enticing treat for Gary. Gary removed his trousers and shorts quickly and he was now totally naked with Trish who still had her G-string still on. They sat on the couch and Gary resumed his passionate kiss with Trish as his hand caressed her breasts. Gary could feel that Trish’s nipples were rock hard and totally erect. He moved his hand under her G-string to find that her pussy was drenched in her juices. Meanwhile Gary’s seven-inch penis was now fully erect and inviting to Trish.

“I’ve been thinking of having you ever since I entered your office.” Trish whispered to him.

Trish then grabbed Gary’s hot erect cock and squeezed a couple drops of precum from the tip. She licked the droplets off her fingers and continued to massage his swollen penis. Gary moved his mouth down to her erect nipples, taking them into his mouth and gently nibbling on them. His fingers continued to explore the opening of her pussy and finally stopped to massage her clitoris, producing a low moan from Trish. He fingered her clit for a few moments and then slipped two fingers inside her hot wet pussy. Trish moaned with excitement as the probing made her body shutter with excitement. Gary slowly removed her orange G-string panties revealing a well-trimmed blond bush covering her pussy.

“Sixty nine.” Gary called out his favorite number.

Gary loved to go down on his ladies. He enjoyed watching his partner enjoy his oral servicing. He especially enjoyed it when his partner came, and he could taste their erotic love juices.

Gary lay down on his back on the sofa. Trish straddled his face with a knee beside each ear. She hungrily went back to licking his hot cock. Trish used one hand to stroke his shaft while she licked, and the other hand to caress his balls. Gary used his tongue to lick her swollen clit, and reentered her vagina with his two fingers. He teased her clit with his tongue pausing time to time to suck it into his mouth, and then repeat the ritual all over again. He could feel her body and hips tense up as she was nearing an orgasm. A few seconds of licking and finger pumping her pussy produced an enormous orgasm.

“Ooohhhh,” Groaned Trish with a smile, as she released a load of love juice all over Gary’s face. Gary greedily licked it up as she drenched him with her orgasm.

Gary didn’t stop with his licking and finger pumping. He wanted her to come again. Meanwhile her caresses felt quite good. He could feel her tongue, running up and down his shaft. She moved her hand that were working his balls, and lubricated it with some of her pussy juice. She then took her lubricated finger and started to insert it up Gary’s ass, while she continued her oral actions on his cock. Gary felt his cock get harder as her finger probed deep inside of him. He returned the favor by taking one of the fingers from her pussy and inserted it up Trish’s ass, as he moved his mouth from her clit to her vagina. His tongue probed deep inside her hot wet pussy as his finger continued to anally probe her. He could feel her hips contract again as she released another waterfall of love juices down his cheeks and chin.

“I’m ready for you now,” encouraged Trish, “Take me doggy style.”

Trish went to all fours on the couch as Gary entered her from behind. He pumped her pussy with his hot hard cock, and surprised her by resuming his probing of her ass hole with his lubricated finger. Trish was having explosions go off in her head as she could feel Gary’s cock and fingers inside of her.

“Harder and faster with both.” Trish urged him on as she was enjoying the feel of the double penetration.

Trish then balanced herself with one hand and began to finger her clit as Gary kept up his dual pumping action. The slapping sound of his cock inside her, balls banging against her clit echoed around the office.

“Ooohhhh, God,” moaned Trish as she came again. She gasped at Gary, “Do me Greek.”

Gary took his hot slippery tool out of her; he too was close to coming at this point. Trish’s ass had been well lubricated by his fingers and her pussy juices. Gary carefully and slowly inserted his lubricated hot shaft into her tight ass. He gently rocked his cock back and forth, as her very tight ass squeezed his cock, sending ultimate sensations through Gary’s body. He had never felt anything so good. He could only last a few more pumps before he removed his cock and exploded his semen all over her ass and back. He had only done Greek once before but it was never felt so exciting like this.

After both Trish and Gary had caught their breath, they started to cleanup and get dressed. Gary looked at this terrific hard bodied blonde and thought how he would love to have more encounters with her.

“So, can I get a credit extension?” Asked Trish.

“Tell you what,” Gary started, still out of breath, “ We’ll have to do more reviews of your financial arrangements, but this time I’ll release your shipment.”

Trish walked to Gary and gave him a big hug and a kiss.

“If this is what it takes to talk finances,” She told him with a smile, “Then we’ll definitely have to meet more often.”

Gary signed off the authorization for her goods, and Trish bid him goodbye. Gary looked at his watch. It was eight thirty. Time to go home and trade stories with Isabel.

CHAPTER FIVE…Paying Up the Wagers

It was Friday, and Gary couldn’t have been happier. His executive assistant Shauna had been a real pain all week. Shauna was so sure of her numbers, that she was spending the doubled bonus already. Gary was looking forward to bursting her bubble and collecting his winnings of the wager. The numbers would be out at eleven o’clock.

Isabel had phoned Nick to find out where the baseball team was playing on Saturday afternoon. She had a fantasy that she was curious to pursue that afternoon. But first, Isabel and Gary were summoned to a meeting with their father at ten o’clock first.

“Have a seat you two.” Offered Graham Adams the kid’s father.

Isabel and Gary made themselves comfortable, each choosing a nice leather chair to sit on.

“I’ve been trying to come up with a fair way to do things when I retire, but every time I try to balance things out, it seems I short change one of you.” Graham tried to explain.

“We’re not too worried,” reassured Isabel, “Gary and I get along so well together, however you choose to run the company or pass things along is okay with us.”

“Good,” Graham paused for a moment. “First thing, I should tell the both of you a few dark secrets, you’re both old and mature enough to understand. Coffee first?”

“No thanks, we’re overdosed on caffeine anyways,” Gary replied, “Go ahead with what’s on your mind.”

“Okay, I’ll try my best.” Graham took a deep breath and continued. “First off, your Mom is really a Step Mom for both of you. Both of you were born to different Mothers, who were both free spirits and didn’t really want to be around, I got custody of both of you when you were born. I finally got smart and married your Step Mom, and she accepted both of you as her own. Unfortunately she couldn’t have children, which was good in many ways, one being that we both focused our love and attention to both of you.”

Gary and Isabel shot glances at each other as their father continued.

“So now that your Mother and I want to retire, play golf, go on cruises, and the question came up, what to do with the company.” Graham explained to the two of them. “Do I give it to the oldest, or do I give it the stereotyped ‘Businessman’ either way there would be no fairness.”

“But dad, it makes sense to pass it onto Gary,” Isabel interjected, “He took all the business courses at school.”

“Glad you see it that way,” Graham continued, “But I didn’t want to leave you out high and dry, besides your marketing skills are unmatched. So I devised a plan for both of you.”

Gary and Isabel looked again at each other confused.

“The company’s assets are worth about ten million dollars,” Graham smiled, “Your mother and I have plenty of money to retire on, so here is the deal. I want Gary to be in charge, he is the President. Isabel will be in charge of the marketing. I have five million dollars in a separate bank account, which I will hold in trust for each of you. If either of you become displeased with the other one or want to ‘buy out’ the other one, I will pay ten million in cash to the one terminated. Or last option is I can give each of you five million and I’ll sell everything.”

Isabel and Gary were stunned by their father’s proposal. But Isabel, being the older mature one was quick to react.

“Dad, it’s an easy call,” She calmly told him, “You are right, Gary should run the company, besides the two of us get along quite well. And if he steps out of line, I’ll kick him in the butt.”

“Gary, you’ve been quite silent, your thoughts?” Quizzed his Father.

“Well Dad, I’m glad you have confidence in both of us,” Gary stumbled along. “I’m sure we can run things well.”

“Good,” Said Graham taking a deep breath, “And I’ll always be around as an advisor. Also we’ll turn the reigns over to you slowly, say over the next six months.”

Gary and Isabel finished the meeting with their father and both went to Gary’s office.

“Your Okay with everything?” Gary asked his Sister.

“Of course,” Isabel smiled at him, “Besides, it’ll cost you money to get rid of me.”

Soon they were interrupted as the door flew open. An irate Shauna stormed in clutching a crumpled handful of documents.

“Nice of you to knock.” Gary said sarcastically trying to hide his smile.

“What did you do to the numbers?” Shauna yelled at him, “I had that credit coming and you did something.”

“Shauna, Shauna, Shauna,” Gary shook his head at her, “I was hoping that high salary I was paying you would make you pay more attention to detail, but I’m afraid you miscalculated a few things.”

“I didn’t miscalculate anything,” Shauna huffed at him, “You just wanted to win this stupid bet and you changed something. You cheated me. Where’s the credit from Simpson Transport?”

“That’s what I mean about detail Shauna,” Gary pointed out, “You assumed that because their address was Lloydminster Alberta that their plant was in Alberta, when in fact the plant is located in Lloydminster Saskatchewan and the credit belongs to Prairie region, not Western region.”

“And when you assume,” Isabel chimed in, “ You make an ass out of…”

“You knew all along.” Hissed Shauna, “Then the bets off.”

“Oh no,” Gary said as he shook his head, “You see Shauna, I’m probably the only person that realizes your potential here.”

“I’d fire you if I was allowed to.” Isabel interrupted.

“You’ve pissed off a lot of people with your arrogant attitude, You’ve been a snob, and down right mean to some people, which means I do have just cause to get rid of you,” Gary told her still controlling his smile, “So if you are big enough to honor your bet, I will teach you some manners so that you will have the opportunity to change and show the other people your hidden qualities. If you choose not to, I can easily let you go, pay you out and we’re done.”

Shauna thought about this. She was still angry at being on the wrong end of the bet, and she was even angrier that Isabel was witness to the bet. She loved the money she was earning, and Gary was a good boss to work for.

“Okay, so what do I have to do?” Shauna asked calming down a bit.

“You’ll find out, I’ll have a limo pick you up at your place at seven O’clock,” Gary told her and handed her a catalogue and some money in an envelope, “Also you can leave work early at three and stop by the Adult Boutique Store, I’ve circled a couple things I need picked up. Make sure you try on the things I’ve circled for you.”

“Adult boutique?” Whistled Isabel, “ Boy I’d like to see that.”

“Not in your life time,” snapped Shauna at Isabel, “No way. Come on Gary Adult Boutique, nothing embarrassing please.”

“Now, now Shauna, you see that’s the attitude we need to change,” Gary interjected, “My dear Sister and I share an apartment now, and I can’t kick her out and ask her to sleep on the cold streets. How Cruel! I will decide what Isabel can and cannot see. So what’s it going to be?”

Shauna thought for a moment. She loved her job, she thought again about the money that was very good. She thought about her position and some of the power that went with it. Besides, she had fantasized about sleeping with Gary anyways. How difficult could this really be?

“Okay, you’re on.” Shauna answered him, “But this will be tastefully done, right?”

“I am always a gentleman, and being tasteful is one of my qualities.” Gary told her.

Shauna nodded took the Adult boutique catalogue and left his office to go back to her work area.

“I can’t believe your going to fuck her,” Isabel told Gary, “I was kidding when I said I wanted to watch.”

“I wasn’t kidding when I said I wouldn’t kick you out,” Gary said, and then added with a grin, “You know, it might be fun to put this on video tape, you want to be a camera man?”

“Are you nuts?” Isabel asked.

“Nope, when I said I was going to correct her behavior I meant it, she needs to learn a bit about humility and not being snobbish.” Gary smiled.

“Okay, you’re on, I’ll tape it, even in the limousine too?” Asked Isabel with a smile.

“Of course, I’d never dream leaving that out.” Gary told her.

It was six forty-five, Shauna looked through her purchases from the Adult Boutique. She thought of leaving the bag at home, after all, she liked the thong panties and the skimpy nightwear, but some of the sex toys were way beyond her imagination. She shivered as she thought about what kind of things might be ahead. She finished getting ready and soon the doorbell rang and the Limousine Driver was there to pick her up.

It was a brand new white stretch limo that had arrived to pick her up. It had nice leather seats and the bar was fully stocked. She decided to pour herself a drink and try to relax before she was to meet up with Gary. She thought to herself that she would bed down with him and then try to manipulate him back at work on Monday. She would find ways to financially reward herself for losing this bet; She would find a way she vowed.

The Limo reached Gary and Isabel’s apartment, and the two of them quickly jumped in.

“Why is she here?” Shauna glared at Gary.

“Well good evening to you too.” Gary brushed off her question.

“I’m here to see what a good employee you really are.” Isabel told Shauna.

Shauna closed her eyes. She couldn’t believe how this silly bet was getting out of hand. Before she could collect her thoughts, she could feel Gary’s hand running up the inside of her thigh, pushing her black mini skirt higher on her waist exposing the thong underwear that she had purchased.

“I see you put on my purchase.” Gary observed, “Excellent, Isabel mix me up a rum and coke while I better acquaint myself with Shauna.”

Gary turned and kissed Shauna as his hand worked its way under the skimpy patch of material covering her love mound. Gary then broke off the kiss as his hand explored the opening of her hot pussy.

“I see you’re excited about this evening as I am.” Gary chuckled as his finger probed her wet pussy.

Shauna said nothing. Gary’s probing was very soft and sexy. She could feel her body tingle as he worked his magic with her. She turned her head so she could kiss him again. She felt his tongue dart deep into her mouth as his finger continued to tease her pussy. He moved her hand to his crotch and could feel his penis swelling under the fabric of his trousers. She moved her hand and began to fumble with the buttons and zipper. She wanted to touch and feel his throbbing tool, a tool that would be hers for the evening. Gary helped her along and slid his trousers and under down to his ankles. There was his seven-inch cock at full attention for her.

“You might as well start with the appetizer now.” Joked Gary as he shot a glance at Isabel who had quietly took the camcorder out of her bag and was already filming the evening.

Shauna was on her knees in front of Gary as he sat back in the seat, sipping on his rum and coke. She reached over and started stoking his swollen cock as she licked the tip of it. She cupped his balls with her free hand gently squeezed and massaged them while continuing to lick and stroke his hot cock. Gary rubbed her head gently as she continued her oral assault on his cock. Isabel moved around to get various angles with the camcorder and Shauna went about her cock licking duties, oblivious to the filming.