Corporate Ladder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Take her in the van.” Suggested Marty. “Cougars don’t care where they want to go with a young cock.”

“Besides, I think she might be interested in more than one player, at least she suggested such the other day.” Chirped Nick.

“Well I don’t know,” Stumbled Kevin, “I think…”

“Well don’t think, hop in.” Suggested Isabel, leading Kevin by the hand into the black van.

The back of the van was empty except for big padded foam, which was used to pad a light pole as a protector. It would be big enough for two people to lie on. Kevin shut the van door behind them.

Isabel aggressively kissed Kevin on the lips while her hands wandered to his crotch area. She could feel his growing penis, covered up by the fabric of the baseball pants. Kevin reached under her t-shirt and fondled her unrestricted breasts that pressed up against the material. Isabel continued to explore Kevin’s mouth with her tongue as she maintained her rubbing of his crotch area.

“Let’s see what we have under hear.” Purred Isabel as she removed the baseball pants.

Isabel gasped with surprise as Kevin’s cock sprung to attention. It must have been at least ten-inches. She knelt on the floor and hungrily licked his swollen shaft. Kevin’s body was shaking with excitement as Isabel worked her magic with her tongue. She wanted his cock inside of her and she knew if she spent too much time licking, he would blow his load all over her.

She stopped her licking, and quickly removed her clothes. Kevin quickly followed. She resumed her passionate French kiss with Kevin as his hand explored her pussy. His touch was soft and sensual. While he lacked the experience touch of the more mature lovers that Isabel had previous had, Kevin still knew his way around a woman’s body. She could feel his fingers brush gently by her clitoris as they worked her way to her hot dripping honey hole. Kevin rolled her to her back and broke off the kiss. He briefly stopped to lick and suck on each breast before eagerly working his mouth down to her pussy. She moaned softly as his lips found her swollen pussy.

“More, more,” Isabel urged him on.

Kevin worked feverishly with his tongue, penetrating her pussy lips. Isabel thought his tongue was as big as his penis as she could feel his tongue deep inside of her. Kevin used his thumb to massage her clit while his tongue was probing deep inside of Izzy’s pussy walls. Isabel grabbed Kevin by the hair, pushing his face tighter to her crotch. She wanted more of him inside of her. She was so close to coming and she knew what she wanted.

“Fuck me now.” Isabel ordered Kevin.

“Where’s the condom?” Asked Kevin.

“Here, get in on quickly.” Isabel moaned as she flipped the wrapper from her pocket of her discarded shorts to Kevin, “Fuck me now.”

Kevin took his ten-inch tool and gently rubbed it against Isabel’s swollen clit. The sensations were driving her wild. Kevin slowly inserted his cock into her. It felt so good as his cock slowly began to disappear inside of her. Isabel could feel the monstrous cock working it’s way inside of her. She wrapped her legs around Kevin, pulling him tighter to her. Kevin teased her, by ever so slowly working his massive cock in and out of her.

“Faster, harder.” Isabel urged him.

Kevin picked up the tempo, as each downward stroke plunging deeper inside of her, as his pubic bone squeezed her clitoris with every downward stroke. Kevin then put Isabel’s legs on his shoulder while he continued to pump her hot wet pussy. Kevin took his thumb and finger and massaged Isabel’s clitoris in a slow circular motion, as his cock pumped away at her. His balls were smacking loudly on her ass as he picked up the vigorous tempo.

The electricity shooting through Isabel was uncontrollable and exciting. Isabel couldn’t take much more, as she bucked her hips to meet Kevin’s downward plunge. She screamed loudly as her orgasm hit with such velocity. Kevin kept up the pumping, and the fingering. Just when Isabel thought he couldn’t go faster, Kevin shifted gears and again increased his pumping action. Isabel moaned again as she came again as Kevin’s long hard shaft seemed tireless as it continued it’s high tempo. Finally Kevin groaned as he filled the condom with his manly juice.

“I want to taste you.” Isabel said as she stripped Kevin of his rubber barrier.

Isabel pushed Kevin onto his back, and hungrily went after his still hard cock. She vigorously licked up his leftovers and milked his cock for every last drop.

The door of the van suddenly opened as Nick popped his head in.

“Pretty noisy you two.” Nick commented as he surveyed the naked couple.

“Pretty good sex.” Smiled Isabel as she looked at Kevin.

“So who’s next up?” Asked Nick.

“Why you are my dear.” Isabel told Nick as she was hoping he would forget the previous nights gangbang talk.

“What about your gangbang fantasy?” Asked Nick, “I want to see if you are all talk and no action.”

“Chicken, buck, buck, buck.” Yelled Marty, as he was flapping his arms like a chicken.

“Fine, how many would you like me to do?” Snorted Isabel.

“Who wants to fuck the Cougar?” Announced Marty.

Isabel shuttered at what the body count might reach. She wouldn’t have hesitated to hop in the sack with Nick or even Kevin again. She breathed a sigh of relief as the majority of guys announced that they were married and were going home. Nick, Kevin, Marty were the only ones who decided to stay.

“It’s your call,” Nick told Isabel, “How are you going to arrange it?”

Isabel led the way as she hopped into the van and watched as the other three followed her. They all quickly got undressed, and Isabel quickly went to Marty’s cock and began to lick it.

“I’ll rest and recuperate,” Sighed Kevin, “You two start it off.”

Isabel kept up her licking pace on Marty’s cock, while Nick fingered her pussy. She felt another set of hands as Kevin squeezed along side of her and began massaging her breasts. Her body tingled, as the multiple partners felt exciting to her.

Nick dressed his semi erect cock with a condom. He entered Isabel doggy style as Isabel kept up her licking of Marty’s fully erect cock. Kevin continued to play with her hardening nipples as the three males enjoyed their solo sexual girl.

Marty was the first to react, as he didn’t last long against Isabel’s expert oral blowjob. He shot his load of sticky cum, which Isabel masterfully swallowed. Nick on the other hand was just starting to pick up his rhythm. His cock had finally grown to its fully extended size. He continued to slowly work it in and out of Isabel’s hot pussy. Marty exited and got dressed, and headed outside for another beer.

“Come up here so I can taste you again.” Isabel asked Kevin, who obediently shifted around.

Isabel started to lick the semi-limp cock that was slow recuperating. Nick continued his pumping action as Isabel did her best to resurrect Kevin. Isabel manipulated her finger so she could play with Kevin’s asshole. His cock immediately responded as it quickly began to grow back to its full ten-inch size. She gently probed inside of Kevin’s ass, drawing a moan, and a further stiffening of his cock. Isabel stroked his long hard shaft as she licked the swollen head.

Nick, watching the oral action was also getting fully excited. He increased his pumping action to match Isabel’s stroking action of Kevin. Soon he groaned as he filled his condom with cum. He sat back exhausted to watch the remaining show.

Isabel slid a condom on Kevin’s erect penis. She straddled his body and lowered herself onto his fully extended ten-inch cock.

“Oh my god.” Moaned Isabel as she bounced on Kevin’s cock, “I can’t get enough of that thing.”

She bounced vigorously on Kevin’s erect cock, impaling it hard inside of her as she came down on him. Kevin tried to grab her breasts as she rode him like a bronco, but they too bounced wildly as she bucked madly on top of him. Finally Kevin recuperated enough, and groaned as he filled another condom with his sticky white cum. Like the first encounter, Isabel whipped off the condom and finished licking Kevin dry.

“Pretty wild baby.” Commented Kevin.

“Can I invite myself back to your place?” Isabel asked him.

“Sure,” Smiled Kevin, “I’d like to see what else you could do.”

Isabel smiled at him, cleaned herself up and got dressed. She had all sorts of plans for Kevin.

CHAPTER SEVEN….Back To Work

It was a rainy Monday morning back at work. Gary had a variety of minor things to deal with. His Friday evening with Shauna turned into a weekend of bedroom Olympics. Isabel had disappeared for the weekend as well. He wasn’t even sure that he had seen her at work that morning until she popped her head in to say hello. Before he had realized it the clock had reached noon and all Gary had wanted was a quiet lunch.

“Hey boss, Can I tag along for lunch.” Greeted Shauna.

“Sure,” Replied Gary as he put his coat on, “I was just going to head to the lounge for a sandwich.”

“I had a better snack in mind.” Winked Shauna mischievously as she hugged Gary and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“I bet.” Smiled Gary, “Maybe after work.”

“Can I tag along?” Interrupted Isabel, as she had walked into the office unannounced.

“You know three’s a crowd.” Gary shot a glance at her.

“Oh it’s okay,” Smiled Shauna, “In fact please do come along.”

The three of them walked across the street to the lounge and ordered their lunch and drinks. They all chatted casually until Shauna came up with a thought.

“You know, since I lost the last bet, would you let me propose another one? Shauna asked Gary.

“Depends on what you’re trying to weasel out of me.” Gary replied cautiously.

“Well let’s see,” Started Shauna, “Is it correct that Isabel still despises me and would like to see me gone?”

“Despise you, No. Conniving bitch, yes. Get rid of you, maybe.” Isabel responded.

“Good, so what would you be willing to risk, to get rid of me?” Asked Shauna.

“Hey wait, I don’t like this,” Protested Gary, “Besides I decide who my assistants are, not Isabel.”

“Let’s hear her out.” Said Isabel.

“Okay, here’s the proposal,” Shauna explained, “I know Isabel is good in martial arts. So I won’t even suggest that.”

“That’s pretty smart.” Gary interjected.

“So here’s a modified bet,” Shauna continued, “No fists or feet, but a wrestling match. We both weigh close to the same, so we are evenly matched there.”

“And the bet is?” Quizzed Isabel.

“You win and you can terminate me at work, no questions or appeals.” Shauna told her.

“And if you fluke off a win?” Asked Isabel.

“You will be my sex slave. You will have to do whatever and with whomever I ask for an evening.” Shauna smiled. “No restrictions, and that includes your brother.”

“Now wait a minute.” Protested Gary.

“Oh please, spare me.” Shauna cut off Gary, “I saw the way you watched Izzy and I the other night, I saw how hot and hard you got watching our lezzy session and don’t tell me when you finished spurting your load over my pussy that she didn’t enjoy licking things up. In fact I’m willing to bet that deep down you’d love to fuck your bossy older sister.”

“Hey, now you’re out of line,” Gary said in an annoyed voice, “I don’t think this is a good bet to have.”

“Relax little brother, I’ve got it under control.” Isabel reassured Gary, “I’ll win, and the little troublemaker will be gone forever.”

“And if she wins?” Gary asked. “What are you willing to do?”

Isabel just laughed, but Gary had too much to think about. He really did like Shauna, professionally and sexually. He didn’t like the idea of losing her if Isabel won. But what if Shauna won? Would she make him have sex with his older sister? The thought had crossed his mind ever since his father informed both of them that they were half brother and sister. He had to admit to himself that there was a few times he had daydreamed about Isabel in a sexually way.

“And where will this take place?” Asked Gary.

“In the living room,” Announced Isabel, “We’ll move the tables and couch around, plenty of room. And Gary, you can be referee.”

“Gee thanks,” Said Gary, still trying to find out more, “and what will you make Isabel do if you win?”

“That’s up to me to decide.” Shauna replied, “Besides, after the Lezzy scene, and her gang banging the baseball team, she should be able to handle anything.”

“Like typing up your pink slip.” Snorted Isabel.

“Shorts and tank top are the uniforms to wear.” Shauna told Isabel.

“Fine, you’re on.” Agreed Isabel.

“You’re both Crazy.” Muttered Gary as he paid the lunch bill, “Totally crazy.”

The afternoon breezed by and Gary quickly headed for home. Isabel had left earlier in the day and had gotten the living room rearranged for wrestling. Gary was surprised how much room there was. A few minutes later the buzzer rang and Shauna was there to compete.

The girls were in their shorts and tank tops. Gary shook his head as he declared the match to begin.

“Two out of three falls,” Announced Gary, “No kicks, no fists.”

Both girls slowly circled each other, waiting for the moment when the other ones guard was down. Isabel reached for Shauna but missed, grabbing air. Shauna impatiently rushed Isabel, who pushed her to the side. Isabel returned the rush only to miss as well.

“Boring.” Yawned Gary.

The girls continued to circle until Isabel grabbed Shauna’s wrist, and was able to pull her in close. After tussling a few moments Isabel flipped Shauna to the floor. Isabel quickly pounced on Shauna trying to pin her shoulders. Shauna easily rolled to her tummy, making it difficult to roll her. Isabel quickly slid and put Shauna into a headlock while trying to roll her. The two girls rolled until they were squeezed up against the couch.

“Break.” Called Gary “Start again.”

This time the girls quickly locked up and Isabel quickly hip tossed Shauna to the ground. She hit the ground awkwardly and seemed to be winded. Isabel quickly pinned her for a three count.

“Are you okay?” Gary asked the winded Shauna.

“She’ll be okay to sign her termination papers.” Isabel interrupted.

“I’ll be okay,” Shauna told Gary as she glared at Isabel. “You need two falls to win.”

The girls resumed the match and Isabel tried to grab Shauna’s leg and throw her to the floor. But Shauna anticipated the move and was able to trip Isabel, as she reached and landed on her back as they crashed to the floor. Shauna spun around putting Isabel into a leg scissor hold.

“Give up?” Asked Shauna as she squeezed her scissor hold.

“Give me a break,” Laughed Isabel out loud, “You’ll have to better than that.”

Shauna rolled Isabel, still maintaining the scissor hold, onto her back. Gary counted a couple of one counts, but no three counts. Isabel tried to work Shauna’s legs apart as the leg scissor was starting to make her head pound. She inadvertently ran her hand inside Shauna’s shorts.

“Hey no distractions,” warned Gary as he slapped Isabel’s hand away. “Save the sexual stuff for later.”

Without warning Shauna released her scissor and got to her feet first. She rushed at Isabel before she could be totally balanced on her feet. Isabel crashed to the ground and Shauna leaped on top of her, coming down hard on her stomach. Isabel gasped for air as Shauna pinned her for a three count to tie the match.

“Why don’t you call it a draw before you kill each other?” Suggested Gary.

Both Girls shook their head. They both got up to their feet and resumed the wrestling match. Isabel flipped Shauna and rolled her on her back for a one count before Shauna flipped her off. Both girls scrambled to their feet, but Isabel was slightly quicker and grabbed Shauna and slammed her hard on her back. Shauna lay their slightly stunned. Isabel smiled and moved in for the kill. She dropped her elbow right into Shauna’s mid section as she lay on the ground. Shauna gasped for air as the elbow found its mark. Isabel pinned her to the ground.

“One, two,” Counted Gary.

But before he could count the third count, Shauna raised a shoulder to buy some time. Isabel got to her feet and lined up another elbow smash. Shauna quickly spun and tripped Isabel to the floor. She drove her shoulder into Isabel’s mid-section and continued to drive her into the floor. Isabel rolled to her tummy, but in the process tangled her legs. Shauna took full advantage to apply some leverage that caused a great deal of pain for Isabel.

“Give up?” Asked Shauna.

“Never,” Grunted Isabel.

Isabel tried to squirm out of the submission hold. But for each inch she moved, Shauna applied more pressure.

“Tell me when you had enough.” Shauna smiled and applied more pressure.

“No, I’m okay,” Grimaced Isabel.

Shauna applied more pressure and Isabel groaned and grimaced.

“Are you ready to be my sex slave?” Asked Shauna. “Or shall I apply more pressure?”

“This wasn’t supposed to happen,” Groaned Isabel, still trying to squirm away.

“Are you ready to meet my demands?” Asked Shauna, still turning up the pressure. “Are you ready to fuck your brother?”

Isabel tried hard to squirm and roll away from Shauna’s hold. She needed to squirm about 10 more inches to get a break call.

“Oh no you don’t,” Grunted Shauna as she put on even more pressure, “Are you ready to taste my pussy and have your brothers cock inside of you?”

The hold on her twisted legs was too much for Isabel. She couldn’t squirm to the last ten inches to get the break call.

“I give up, I’m yours.” Isabel finally relented.

Shauna released her grip and plopped herself into the couch. Both girls were sweaty, and their erect nipples clung to their tops.

“Isabel and I are going to take a shower.” Shauna told Gary, “You can put the furniture back.”

Gary put everything back into its place as the girls marched off to the shower. The girls purposely left the door open knowing Gary would check on them. Gary tiptoed to the door to peer in.

The girls were already undressed and setting the temperature of the water. As they jumped into the shower Shauna initiated the first kiss. The two of them French kissed for a moment, only to have Shauna break it off.

“First things first.” Announced Shauna picking up the razor, “The bush gets shaved off.”

Isabel obediently nodded as Shauna soaped up her small neatly trimmed Pubic hair. Shauna carefully shaved it until it was as smooth as the rest of her skin.

“Looks perfect.” Commented Shauna as she had stopped to briefly kiss Isabel’s bald pussy.

Shauna stood up tall again and resumed her French kiss. Her one hand stroked Isabel’s back while the other rubbed Isabel’s freshly shave pubic area. Isabel caressed Shauna’s ass with one hand while playing with her nipples with the other. They took turns passionately kissing each other as their desire for each other burned out of control. Shauna plunged two fingers inside Isabel briefly, only to remove them so both girls could taste Isabel’s love juices.

Gary didn’t want to interrupt the two girls, but his pulsating cock was begging to be let out of his restrictive jeans. He wanted to jump into the shower with the girls, but decided against it; instead he let the girls continue with their semi-private shower. He quickly got undressed in the hallway, still peering in at the show going on in the shower. He hopped they would return soon so he could relieve his sexual desires too.

Shauna got on her knees and licked Isabel’s clitoris as Isabel played with her own breasts. Isabel moaned with pleasure as she could feel the vibrations of excitement flow through her body. Shauna returned her two fingers inside of Isabel as she kept up her clitoral licking.

“I need a cock.” Isabel groaned on deaf ears, “I need a big cock to pound me.”

Shauna kept up her licking and fingering as the shower continued to rain down on them. Then, without warning Shauna stopped licking and removed her finger.