Count Down To Moonlight

Story Info
What the fuck?
1.8k words
4.41
61.2k
55

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever woke up after a really great night out and wondered what the fuck? Well that is exactly what Keelay thought when she awoke bright and early Sunday morning, with the sound of birds chirping outside and a memories of a wild night out fresh in her mind. You might wonder why then, if the night before was such a blast, did Keelay think such a thought. The reason being that she had awaking to a bright sunny day, birds chirping, wonderful memories....and 6ft 4 inches worth of hunk chained ( yes chained!) to her right arm. Said hunk was currently snoring away, unaware of the 2ft chain that linked him to little Keelay McBride. Not only was he snoring but Keelay noticed he was sporting a serious case of morning wood. She guessed he was about 10 inches long, but was unable to tell correctly as his package was safely tucked away inside his khaki pants. Realising she was gawking, Keelay sharply turned her head and finally noticed the rest of the male. He was certainly handsome, with strong features and thick black hair that looked unruly and untamed. His nose was slightly bent, as if it had been broken a few times and his lips were definitely kissable. As well as being tall, he was muscular, but not to the point of looking ridiculous. No, he had just enough to make women want to rub and touch his bulging biceps.

Sighing, Keelay looked away from the tempting hottie on the floor and glanced around her. She was in a plain white bedroom, that was sparsely decorated and smelt like old gym socks. The wallpaper was falling off at the corners and the ceiling really needed another coat of paint. Keelay actually didn't remember how she got there. Or how Mr Hottie, as she was now thinking of him, came to be handcuffed to her. She was going to have to get some answers. Which meant waking him up.

Now usually Keelay isn't such a meanie and would never normal wake someone up prematurely after a night getting hammered, but she really wanted to know what was going on, wanted to get out of the rather uncomfortable cuffs, and shee desperately needed to pee. She leaned over the stranger and shook him firmly. "Hey, mister." She shouted several times. But the guy slept like the dead! Just then a scary thought passed through Keelay's mind. What if the guy was dead? She quickly shoved her hand under hes face, directly over his mouth and nose and sighed in relief as his warm breath bathed her palm.

She jumped in surprise as Mr Yummy groaned and moved. He turned towards her, throwing his arms out, which resulted in his chained left wrist pulling Keelay's right one. She ended up sprawled over his chest, her face over his chest and her left hand on his shoulder. He moaned again and his arms came around her, pulling her further down. He rolled again but this time taking Keelay with him. They ended up sprawled on the floor with Keelay on her back, and a tall, dark and gorgeous stranger nestled between her legs, his head on her breast. Strangely all Keelay could think about was how badly she needed to pee.

Now you would think that, having woke-up, chained to a stranger, and then had said stranger roll on top of you in a very intimate way, a girl's first thought would be for her safety. Keelay however felt extremely safe with this man. She didn't know why but she was sure that he wouldn't hurt her. She tried again to wake him up, this time pulling at his head so she could see into his face. Again he groaned and responded sleepily, this time allowing his head to be pulled up before latching his mouth on to hers.

Keelay, bad girl that she is, did not fight it. He tasted of stale beer and smelled like a brewery but his kiss was soft and sweet and everything a kiss should be. His tongue carefully traced the seam of her lips as she parted them, before sweeping inside her mouth to duel with her own tongue. He kissed her slowly and deeply and his kisses told her that this man knew how to take his time.

His large, strong hands stroked the skin that was exposed just above her denim skirt, his fingers making light patterns as his mouth seduced. Keelay was in heaven. Her own hands slipped into his hair and pulled him closer. God! She thought, he's delicious. The kiss got hotter and his hands travelled north until he was rubbing the underside of her breasts through her light tank-top. Everywhere he touched her, she burned for more.

Gasping, Keelay pulled away. She had never felt such a strong animalistic reaction before. She was sure that is she let her instincts rule her, she would have been naked and full before she knew what hit her. The male, however did not like her ending their kiss. He seemed to growl deep in his chest and his lips nuzzled at her neck and shoulders as he rubbed his very impressive erection against her panty covered mound.

"Stop. Please." She moaned as the tip of his cock rubbed against her clit just right. Her legs, of their own accord, wrapped around his waist, giving him better access and completely contradicting her words.

Despite the situation, Keelay was not afraid that this stranger would rape her. She was confident that he would stop and would never hurt her. This alone scared Keelay and sharpened her resolve to stop things before they went too far. She pushed at his shoulders and squirmed around beneath him. This seemed to work as he slowly stopped rubbing against her and his head was now resting on her shoulder rather than licking the skin behind her ear. He slowly raised his head and looked at the woman pinned beneath him. Keelay gasped. His eyes were the most beautiful blue she had ever seen. So bright and clear. She looked into his eyes and she forgot why she was struggling. She forgot that he was a stranger. She forgot why she shouldn't kiss and stroke and lick the perfect body pressing against her.

The stranger seemed to have the same reaction to looking at Keelay. His eyes, once clouded with sleep, were now to burning beams staring straight at her. It was almost like he was trying to see into her soul. His lips parted and he looked astonished. Like he was seeing a ghost or something. It wasn't until Keelay remembered her urgent bladder issues that she broke out of her daze and finally spoke.

"Uhmmm, could you let me up please?" she asked politely.

This shook him out of his daze too and he seemed to flinch from her voice. He also realised the situation he had awoken too. Sheepishly he removed his hands from her waist and reared back onto his knees. This however gave him the perfect view to her panties as he denim skirt was bunched around her hips. The sight of her small, black lace panties made his cock jump and he groaned again. Keelay tried to straighten herself out as she got up and finally remembered her first problem. She was still chained to him.

Lifting up her right arm, and also his left, Keelay wiggled it around, causing the chain to jingle, drawing his attention. He frowned at the chain and was about to speak before Keelay interrupted him.

"Look, I'm just as clueless as you are but right now I really need to pee. So you're gonna have to come with me." She stated.

"Come with you?" he mirrored. His voice was a gorgeous as his body. Deep and thick and strong. The kind of voice that sends chills down a girls spine and makes panties wet. Keelay barely hide her own reaction.

"Yea, I need you to come, so I can...uhm...go" she mumbled embarrassedly .

Mr Hottie stood then, towering over Keelay's 5 ft 5 frame. He looked around himself quickly and, after spotting a bathroom in the corner, he pulled Keelay over to it. Unfortunately it was a single bathroom, which meant the door had to stay open and to make things more awkward, the toilet was facing the door. Keelay got in and looked at the hunk behind her.

"Could you turn around?" She asked politely.

He did and Keelay pulled her knickers down and sat on the seat. Or at least tried to. Hunky was too far away. She asked him to move closer and she was sure she heard a moan as he complied. At last she was comfortable. But she was also humiliated. She had never been forced to pee in front of someone before. She was sure the noise was louder and that made things all the worse.

After she was done and washed her hands, Keelay lead him over to the edge of the bed, the only seating solution in the room, and turned to ask him some question's. But he beat her too it. He asked her name, her age and how they came to be chained together. If she was honest with herself, she would admit that she could listen to him forever if she could but it was soon Keealy's turn to get answers.

"Ok, what's your name and how old are you?" she asked first.

"I'm 23 years old, and my name is Duncan." Came the reply. Uhmmm. Only a year older than me. That's cool, Keelay thought.

"Who did you come with last night?" She would never admit it but she was fishing, she wanted to know if he was single.

"No, I came with my brothers."

"Would they have chained us together? As a joke perhaps?" she asked.

"Possibly."

It was agreed that they should head downstairs and ask some of the other party goers if they knew what happened. But when they tried the door, they found it was locked. They were trapped. Though to Duncan that didn't seem like a bad thing right now.

Duncan had awoken horny and hungry and half an hour later he was still both, It didn't help that his prison mate was a sexy little thing. He wouldn't mind taking a bite out of her. Unfortunately if he didn't get her out of here and unattached to him, then he might just end up biting her. You see Duncan was a Lycanthrope. In other words a werewolf. He came from a long line of strong, fierce werewolves and that Sunday night just happened to be a full moon.

Now contrary to popular belief, werewolves weren't forced to only change during the full moon. They weren't actually forced at all. They could change anytime they wanted, night or day. But during a full moon, the change became harder to control and it took years of discipline not to change unexpectedly during the full moon. Only the older werewolves, who had trained hard, could accomplish this form of discipline. Unfortunately for Keelay, Duncan was not one of the older weres. There was a more than good chance of him changing as the moon rose.