Counting the Fun

Story Info
Everyone needs goals, and counting orgasms is a good goal.
1.3k words
4.17
8.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I arrived at the hotel room, you met me at the door with a smile and a blindfold.

"Close your eyes." You tell me as you tie the blindfold securely in place. I do as I'm told and suddenly find myself in darkness. You kiss me deeply and lead me into the room, dropping my keys, bag, and sunglasses on the table. I step out of my sandals and then you lead me farther into the room. I envisioned you leading to the bed, but we go farther than that, and I am left to trust you completely. You are quiet as you move me with you, having me walk directly in front of you, close enough that I can feel your body heat but not your body. I try to slow down and stop to make you touch me, but you press me ahead of you, not saying a word.

"Stand here." you say, as you step away from me. I can not see anything, but I can hear you moving around. The sounds in the room are loud as you left me standing alone, wanting you. Within moments, however, I feel you in front of me, then I feel your mouth on mine, kissing me deeply. I move my arms up to you and feel your naked skin under my hands. The sounds I heard were you removing your clothing. My body is suddenly on fire with the thought of you standing there naked and me not able to see you. Your hands move to my waist and you grab my shirt, pulling it up over my head. With my arms above my head, you lean down and kiss my breasts, trailing your hands lightly down my arms, almost tickling with the light touch. You reach around me and unclasp my bra, sliding the straps down my arms and off my body.

Once again you kiss me before leaning down and taking my hardened nipple into your mouth. My body arches instinctively toward your mouth, sounds of pleasure escaping my throat. I run my fingers through your hair and along your shoulders as you suck on my nipple and knead my breasts. My body continues to move into you, undulating with the stimulation. I can feel the heat build in me, the first twinges of orgasm already starting. You recognize the sounds that escape me and continue to suck on my nipples, bringing me to my first orgasm. As my body starts to relax, you stand up and kiss me softly. "One." I hear you say and I start to giggle. I now know what your objective is, and can't help but laugh.

You trail kisses down my mouth, my neck, between my breasts, and down my stomach as you unbutton my shorts and slide them down my hips and legs. You help me step out of them, and I assume you toss them into the pile of clothing that inevitably ends up on the floor when we're together. I know that you are kneeling before me, and I want to see you, but as I reach up for the blindfold, you simply say "don't". I put my arms down as I feel your magical and talented tongue slide between my hot wet lips. I gasp with the sensation and moan with pleasure. My body is already sensitized from my first orgasm, and your mouth on my pussy makes me writhe with pleasure. My breathing quickens and more moans escape me, getting louder with my increased pleasure. I can't help but to squirm as I feel your tongue and mouth on me, bringing me closer and closer to another climax. You grab my hips firmly, holding me in place as best you can. The tight grip on my hips sends me over the edge and I scream my pleasure into the room, my body spasming, my sex hot and wet and trembling under your tongue.

You move back up to kiss me, and I taste myself on your mouth. "Two." you say to me and I giggle once again. "How many are you shooting for?" I ask. You don't answer me, but you grab my hair tightly, controlling my head with your hand and I feel myself smile with pleasure and gasp with anticipation. The grip you have is just slightly painful, and the sharp sensation is almost enough to send me over the edge once again. My breathing quickens and I can sense you watching my face, reading my emotions.

"You like that?" you ask.

"Oh yes," I breathe in reply, "very much."

"Good." You say as you move your hand down, guiding me to the floor in front of you. I smile as I get on my knees in front of you, reaching out to take a hold of you. I wrap my hand around your hard cock and guide you into my mouth, taking your swollen tip past my lips and into my throat. You keep your grip on my hair, pushing my head towards you, forcing yourself deeper into my throat. I work my tongue along your shaft, sliding you in and out of my mouth. You use your grasp on my head to guide me, achieving a quick and deep rhythm. I feel my body working up to another climax and moans escape my throat when able. Suddenly, my body convulses in orgasm and you pull my head away from you, making me stop sucking you.

You pull me to my feet and I smile, "three" I say, and hear you chuckle. You take the blindfold off me as you kiss me, holding my body to yours. I realize that we had been standing in front of a table that has a mirror behind it. I smile at you and you turn me around, facing the wall away from you, pulling my hips to you. I feel your cock press against my behind and bend over, leaning on the table. You guide yourself into me and grab my hips, smiling at me in the mirror as you thrust yourself deep into me. I've never watched myself in a mirror before, and it is mesmerizing as I watch you thrusting behind me, my body moving into yours, my breasts bouncing with the movement.

You thrust deeper and harder into me, watching me in the mirror as I watch you. My body is already extremely sensitized, the feeling of you pounding into me is wonderful, and the images in the mirror are amazing and I feel myself building up once again. I see my face showing the pleasure that I am feeling, no hiding from the raw emotions in my body. The sensations begin to overload me again and I cum, screaming hard and loud. I glance at your face and see pleasure in your eyes. "Four." you say, as you pull out of me and throw me onto the bed.

I scramble up onto the bed and you climb on top of me, pausing to lick my sensitive and swollen pussy as before moving up my body. I open my legs to you and you slide into me again, rubbing along my sweet spot and quickly sending me into climax. My body shudders again and again as you begin a slow rhythm on top of me. I can see you trying to count in your head as you feel my cunt clamp onto you with each orgasm, milking you into me. Your rhythm quickens and I raise my hips to move you deeper into me, loving the feeling of you thrusting deep and hard in me. I cum a couple more times and you thrust one last hard time and I feel your hot juices explode into me, sending me over the edge yet again. You kiss me as we climax together, mouths and tongues working while our bodies shutter with pleasure.

"Did you lose count?" I asked, giggling as you move off me and next to me. Our bodies are covered with sweat, both of us thoroughly spent and satisfied.