County Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers

"Boo. You're so mean daddy," Tammy jokingly complained. "Get a girl all worked up and then leave her all hot and horny." She was flustered but understood they had a lot of work to get done before lunch. For the next four hours, father and daughter worked side-by-side, digging postholes and putting up new guardrails. It was hard work but Tammy enjoyed the physical labor. She'd lost a little muscle mass since she'd been taking hormone shots but her will to work had never been stronger. She knew she had to prove herself everyday to her fellow workers.

"Last one," Coot finally said. "Let's get cleaned up and we'll head over to Elm creek for lunch." A big smile crossed his face when he mentioned the creek. It was their favorite spot to fool around.

"Elm creek huh? I hope that means my big handsome daddy is horny?" Tammy said as she stepped behind him and pressed her hot sweaty breasts against his back. She reached around him and put her delicate hand over his crotch. She was delighted to find him hard. "Ohhhh, look what I found!" She giggled as she groped him. Using her free hand, she unbuttoned her shirt and somehow magically removed her bra. She pressed her bare breasts against his back. "How's that feel daddy?" She teased. "I hear you like girls with big tits!"

"Big tits and hard dicks," Coot laughed as he turned and encircled her in his arms. He ground his cock against hers and filled his mouth with her tits. "I sure do love these," He said as he sucked hungrily on each nipple. Finally he couldn't take it any more. "Come on, we can't fuck here and I'm about to bust," He said as he took her by the hand and ran for the cab. "Last one there has to suck dick!" He laughed and ran ahead of her.

"No fair, you cheated!" Tammy screamed as she ran around to her side of the truck. Her bare breasts bounced freely inside her open shirt.

Coot got there first. "Guess you'll be sucking dick for lunch!" he laughed.

Tammy smacked her lips and laughed. "Sounds delicious!" She said as she stuffed her bra into her purse. "I guess I won't need that anymore today." She arranged her open shirt so he could see her breasts.

"You won't." Coot practically drooled as he checked out her fabulous tits. He loved how they seemed to defy gravity. "I sure hope my little girl is ready to feel daddy's cock inside her hot little pussy!"

"Daddy, you know how horny I get when you talk dirty," Tammy mewed as she played with her nipples. They were large enough for her to pull them up to her mouth. "Is this what your going to do to me daddy?" She asked as she licked each one. "Are you going to play with my tits while you fuck me?" She panted heavily. She reached over and found his cock. "Hurry daddy. I need this," She huskily told him. "I need this in me!"

"You're going to get every inch of it honey!" Coot promised as he did his best to concentrate on his driving while his daughter played with his cock. "The Cartwright cut off is just ahead," He mumbled as he pulled her hand inside his pants. "Just hold on to me for a few more minutes sweetheart and daddy will give you all the dick you can handle."

"Promises promises," Tammy teased. Having been a male for over twenty-three years, she hadn't forgotten what turned a man on, especially her father. Inside her lissome female frame beat the heart and soul of a hot and sexy woman and she was at her best when it came to her father. "Tell me how you want me daddy. Tell me how you're going to fuck me," She purred as she slowly jacked him off.

Coot nearly ran off the road when she bent over his lap and took his cock in her mouth. "Damn girl!" He laughed and urged her to sit up. "Just hold that hot little mouth of yours for a few more minutes honey," He said as he navigated several sharp turns before he found his road. "My cocks going to be so far up your pussy, you're going to think you have a second dick," He joked.

Three miles further, Coot finally pulled the heavy truck onto a side road that lead back to their secret spot on Elm creek. He set the parking brake, stopped the engine and jumped out. "I have to wiz first," His cock was still sticking out of his fly when he jumped down.

"Don't you dare start without me daddy," Tammy shrieked as she ran around to his side of the truck "You know how much I like helping you," She laughed giddily. She loved holding him while he peed. It made her feel so nasty. Once she had him in her hand, she told him, "Ok daddy, go ahead." Being hard, his stream shot skyward before falling back to earth. When he was done, she shook him twice and then bent and kissed away the last few drops. "See, what would you do without me?"

Coot slipped his hands inside her open shirt and kissed her. "Damn girl, I love it when you do that and I love these too," He said as he moved his hands all over her full breasts. "Best thing about having two daughters is now I have four boobs to play with." He tried to open her belt as he sucked on her nipples. He got frustrated when he couldn't. "You do it. I'll get the blanket," He said as he ran back to the truck. "And get out of those damn clothes!" He yelled.

"Hurry daddy!" Tammy giggled, as she quickly disrobed. She was naked before he returned. She knew how stunning the contrasts between her full breasts, slim hips, hairless body and hard dick drove him crazy. "Hurry daddy, I'm so wet already," She said as she fisted her long hard cock. In one quick motion her father dropped the blanket and fell to his knees and pulled her cock into his mouth.

"My daddy is so naughty, he always wants to suck my dickey!" She giggled her little girl's voice as she pumped her cock into his waiting mouth. She loved how he took control and made her do such crazy things. "You make me feel so nasty," She laughed as he licked her balls. "Don't you know it's not right to lick your daughters pussy?"

"It might not be right but it sure is nice," Coot laughed as she lapped at her balls and cock. "I know what a hot cunted girl like you needs," He said as he swallowed her cock. "Get you hard and you're spreading your legs quicker than a two dollar whore."

Tammy laughed at his crude joke. "Lets lay down daddy," She said as she pulled her cock from his mouth and spread the blanket. On her back, legs spread wide, hard pink cock ridged and ready for him, she teased, "Well if I'm such a hot cunt, how come you're not doing something about it daddy?" She challenged. "Come on down here and give your daughter what she needs," She said as she pulled him between her supple legs. "Give me that big hard cock of yours!" She said as she reached for him and held him against her tiny flower.

"Not so fast honey. Daddy needs to get you ready." He wet his fingers and lubricated her before aiming his cock where it needed to be. "Now you're going to get what you need little girl. Daddy's going to give you a birthday fucking," He said as he pushed the head of his cock against her tight bottom. There was very little resistance as he pushed his cock past her tight petals. Once in, he paused to let her catch her breath and get used to the thickness of his hard cock. "My baby girl has such a tight little pussy," He told her as he shoved another inch into her.

Tammy squirmed under him and begged for more. "More daddy, you know how much I need you! Don't make me beg." She pulled her legs up higher and pleaded. "I need you daddy! I need your cock!" She told him as she willed her little rose to open wider for him. "Fuck me daddy. Fuck me and cum in me!" She cried out as she felt him sink deeper into her boy cunt.

"That's what I love hearing," He said as he fucked her. "I love hearing my little slut beg for daddy's cock!" He told her as he rammed his cock home. Once he felt his balls slap against her, he brought his mouth to her tits and sucked on each of her nipples. In and out he pushed his cock. He bit her nipples and heard her moan and he sped up his fucking.

Tammy moaned beneath him and tightened her long slim legs around him and pulled him deeper "Yes! Yes! Yes daddy, that's what I need!" She screamed as he filled her boy pussy. "I am your slut and I love you so much!" Their lovemaking had taken many forms over the years. Most of the time it was tender and loving but today she knew they both need it different. Today she wanted it rough and crude. "Fuck me daddy. Fuck your little slut," She demanded.

Coot understood what his daughter wanted to hear. "Beg for it you fucking cunt!" Coot panted. He reached between them and milked her cock. "Let me hear how hard you want it!" He yelled as he picked up the pace of his fucking.

"I want it hard daddy! I want it hard and nasty! Fuck!" Tammy moaned beneath him. "I'm such a bad little girl for wanting daddy to fuck me," She screamed.

"You are a bad girl baby," Coot said as he pounded her from above. He was beside himself now. "My god son, you make one hell of a sexy woman. You're a better fuck better than most women," He told her as he licked her nipple. "You're more woman than most could ever hope to be," He told her as he fucked her harder. "Great tits, tight pussy!" He laughed as they fucked.

Tammy loved having her breasts complimented. She held them together so he could lick both at once. "Lick them daddy," She pleaded. "Make love to them!" He did.

Coot couldn't take anymore. He felt his cum boiling. "Going to cum honey. Daddy's going to cum and fill your pussy with his hot cream!" He braced himself and drove his cock home. "So fucking hot! So fucking beautiful!" He told her as he emptied his load into her dark cunt. Tammy pulled him down and they kissed brutally. She could feel her lips being bruised. "Good girl," Coot said as he pumped the last of his seed into her. "Daddy's little boy slut is such a hot piece of ass!"

"Ohhh, ohhhh, I love it! Call me all of those names daddy. Tell me how naughty I am!" She panted as his cum filled her. "Call me your slut, your whore, your boy toy!" She cried and fisted her own cock. She wiggled her tight buns and milked the last of his incest cum. "Fuck my boy cunt daddy. Fuck me just like you fuck LouAnn!" She cried out as she came. It was such a relief when she felt her own hot sperm cover her stomach.

"You are my little slut. You're my son and your my daughter and both of you are incest loving cunts!" Coot hissed as he slammed his cock home one last time. He felt her warm sticky cum on his stomach. When he was totally spent, he rolled off of her and lay peacefully beside her. His cock was as limp as hers.

Tammy was exhausted too. Fucking her father always wore her out. "You have no idea how much I needed that daddy," She sighed softly as she toyed with her nipples and enjoyed the last of her orgasm.

Coot managed to rise up on one elbow and admire her flawless body. "How many times have we done this honey? How many times have we fucked?" He asked as he nibbled on the head of her sticky cock.

"Hundreds of times I guess," Tammy replied dreamily. She squeezed her butt muscles and felt sad that it was empty. "Why daddy?" She asked, as she ran her hand over his muscular chest.

"Why? Because it always amazes me that no matter how many times we fuck, it always feels like the first time all over again," He told her while kissing each of her delicate fingers. "Man or woman, you're the most beautiful and amazing fuck I've ever had!" Coot raised himself over her and kissed her tenderly. "I love you so much baby girl. Happy birthday honey."

Tammy kissed him back, loving every second of their lovemaking. "Thank you daddy and I know what you mean. We do this almost every day and I still feel like a silly schoolgirl when you look at me. I know you want me and I get all goose bumpy just thinking about fucking you. Each morning, when I see you pulling up at work, my knees just go weak and my body aches for you." She sighed contently and kissed him. "I get so silly. I worry that we wont get a chance to fuck during the day and it makes me so frustrated when we can't," She laughed softly. "I hate it when we have to work with the other crews." She sat up and kissed his chest. "Those are the worst days for me, when I know I wont be able to feel your big hard cock in my mouth or my pussy. I just want to cry." She laughed at herself for sounding so childish. "I can't help it if I love my daddy so much." They'd gotten so used to their little 'nooners,' as she called them, that when they couldn't, it practically ruined the day for both of them. Other than her father's cock and the wonderful dildo's that LouAnn used on her, Tammy had never been with another man. They'd talked about involving others but in the end, the three of them knew it wasn't sex that drove them; it was incest that fueled all of their fires.

Tammy felt a river of cum flow from her pussy and she used a tissue to clean herself. Coot cleaned his cock. When they were done, Coot licked the cum from her flat stomach. "My little girl's love juice tastes so good," He said as he savored every last drop. He planted little kisses all over her breasts and then moved up to her lips where he shared her cum. They kissed long and tenderly.

"Do you remember that first day?" Coot asked as lay exhausted next to her.

"Like it was yesterday daddy," Tammy murmured as she ran her hand through her hair. "I must look a sight," She sighed and pushed back a sweaty lock of hair from her face. She found a brush in her purse and ran it through her honey blond hair. "Better?" She asked as she applied a touch of lipstick

"You look perfect honey. You have that 'just fucked' look.

"Good, because that's how I feel," She giggled and squeezed her cheeks together and missed him. "I just can never get enough of daddy's big cock," She purred into his chest.

"Same look you had that first day," Coot playfully told her.

Tammy laughed. "Are you still insisting that was an accident?" She asked, refereeing to her first day on the job.

"Of course I do and it was and accident," Coot halfheartedly insisted. "Do you really think I'd deliberately burn my own son's cock?" He chuckled because he knew he was telling a little white lie. He leaned over her and licked her nipples until they were hard again. "It was an accident, I swear," He insisted as he suckled on her mouth-watering mountains.

His stubble tickled her and she playfully pushed his head away. "That was no accident and you know it daddy. You hit that pothole on purpose. You knew exactly what you were doing so don't B.S me." He made her laugh harder when he attacked her breasts again. "You had the whole thing planed right down to the second and you know it. I was just an innocent little boy and I didn't have a chance." She laughed at her own lie. "You planned on seducing me and you did. You wanted my cock and you got it." She laughed harder and pulled him to her lips. She kissed him hard before huskily whispering, "Thank goodness!" She happily admitted. "But you didn't have to give me third degree burns to get into my pants daddy," She laughed softly. "All you really had to do was ask."

"Second degree maybe," Coot argued weakly. "And I had to do more than just ask," He reminded her. "Besides, I've apologized a hundred times over. And it wasn't so much as seducing you as helping you find your true self," He said self-serving. "I'm your father, I'm supposed to guide you and advise you." Coot tried to sound parental and remorseful but Tammy knew better. They'd joked about that day a hundred times and neither tired of talking about it.

"Show me another father that advises or guides his son into cock sucking or changing sexes?" Tammy mockingly challenged.

Coot paused and pretended to think. "Well, since you put it that way..... but you have to admit, you are a great cock sucker and you do look a lot better with tits than without them."

"Flattery will get you everywhere." Tammy purred and rolled over him and sucked his cock until he filled her mouth with his delicious cum.

It had been Toby's first day on the job as a full timer. He'd been working part time for the county for eight months before a fulltime opening had come along and with a good word from his father, he'd been hired on. As a favor to Coot, the foreman had assigned him to work with him. Just like today.

"Pour me a coffee, would you son," Coot had asked as he steered the big truck through of the parking lot and out to the highway. He watched out of the corner of his eye as his son poured. Just as he had the cup filled, they'd hit a huge pothole. Hot coffee flew everywhere, most of it landing on his Toby's lap.

"Ouch! Damn!" Toby had yelled as he pushed himself off the seat and did his best to avoid the rest of the scalding liquid that ran between his legs. "Shit dad!" He yelled as the hot coffee soaked through his pants and scalded him.

Coot slowed the truck but didn't stop. "Sorry son," He said and quickly grabbed a rag from the seat and blotted the front of his son's pants. He made sure not to put too much pressure over his crotch. "Open your pants," Coot urgently instructed.

"What?" Toby exclaimed as he grabbed the rag from his father and frantically soaked up the hot liquid.

"Open your pants so it will vent. Get those hot clothes away from your skin," Coot told him. He looked in the rearview mirror at the pothole he'd hit and smiled to himself.

Without thinking, Toby did as his father instructed. He opened his pants and dabbed at the hot liquid that was still burning his skin. "Man that's hot," He said as he patted his crotch. His cock and balls felt like they were on fire.

Coot slowed enough to safely take his eyes off the road. He looked at his son's crotch and smiled. He was glad he hadn't hurt him. That certainly wasn't his intention. He surprised his son when he pulled the elastic waistband of his shorts away from his body. "Peel those down and air yourself out. You've got to get that hot cloth away from your skin son." His voice was full of real concern. Toby did what he asked. Coot held his breath when he got his first view of his son's cock. 'He's well built,' He thought as the inflamed head of his seven inch circumcised cock came into view.

Toby pushed his kakis past his knees and then carefully pulled his white, now coffee stained, BVD's away from his cock and down to his hips. "Man that burns!" he said as he comically fanned his lap with the rag. Not caring how it appeared, he gingerly checked his cock out for damage. Other than being very red, it looked like it had escaped any serious harm. Medical emergency or not, he still felt a very uncomfortable sitting there with his pants down and his cock exposed.

"Let me help," Coot offered. "Spread your legs," He instructed him. He took the rag from him and patted his son's balls before moving up to his reddened cock. Coot wrapped the rag around it and made like he was wiping it off. "Sorry son. Damn pothole," He muttered as he gripped his son's cock and moved the rag up and down. He smiled when after a few strokes he felt it begin to grow. He pretended not to notice. "I'm sure you won't have any permanent damage son," He said as he continued fisting his cock. Coot did his best to hide the small smile that formed at the corners of his mouth.

Toby looked at his father's hand in dismay. Except for his sister LouAnn, no one had ever touched his cock before, especially another guy. He was getting a boner and didn't know what to do about it. His father seemed oblivious to his condition or what he was doing to him. He was embarrassed. "Geez dad," He said as he pressed against the truck seat and tried not to enjoy what was happening to him. He could feel his face turning beat red as his cock responded to his father's touch. He knew he was going to have a full-blown boner in seconds!

"Just relax son," Coot said calmly. "I know what I'm doing. We've got to cool your skin off and let your shorts and pants dry off a bit." He handed the rag to Toby and then used his bare hand on his son's cock. He moved it up and down again and felt it grow thicker. "You dry off your balls and I'll cool off your Johnson," Coot instructed as if he knew what he was doing. He continued moving his hand over his son's cock until it was fully hard. "Looks like everything's still working," He said. A single drop of pearly fluid oozed from the slit and he used his thumb to spread it over the head of his son's dick. His own cock jumped when he felt his son's body tremble.

Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers
123456...9