County Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers

Toby tried not to act too excited. "Yeah, that would be great dad." He picked up the transvestite magazine. "Maybe this one too?"

Coot laughed. "You can take both of them since you like them so much."

Toby liked the idea of sharing his father's pornography. It didn't bother him nearly as much as he thought it would that it was gay porn. So what? He liked it. "Thanks dad that would be great."

Coot read his mind. "I'm glad we like the same kind of porn. It means a lot to me."

"Kind of neat isn't it dad," Toby said rubbing the front of his pants. He felt a warm glow surge through his body. The bond was growing stronger. "I would have never thought I would like this kind of stuff daddy." He had no idea why he'd referred to his father asdaddy. He hadn't called him that in years. But it made him feel good inside, safe even. It made him feel like he was his daddy's little boy... at last.

Coot picked up on it also and sensed the change in his son. It made him feel all the more confidant about what he was doing. "I find out something new about myself everyday son." He reached over and mussed his hair. "Kind of nice being able to talk to you about it," Coot said and turned and faced him. "Look Toby, you're my son but we've only really known each other a little over a year now. Except for letters and phone calls, I never really knew you growing up and now you're a man so what we're sharing today is pretty special for me. I like it that you know what turns me on and it's really special to know you get off on these pretty boys too."

"I really do daddy and I'm glad you did." With no hesitation, he opened his pants and exposed his cock. "See, almost ready again," He said proudly, as if it were the most natural thing in the world to do with your father.

Coot leered admiringly at his son's cock and smiled. "Damn, look at you, almost hard again!" He fondly remembered being his son's age and being able to get it up so quickly. "I'm glad you're not shy about showing me your cock. I like that. I like showing you mine too," He said as he pulled his longer but softer cock out of his pants. "Mine's going to take a few more minutes to get like yours though." His cock glistened with pre-cum.

Toby's eyes feasted on his father's cock. "I like being able to jack off with you daddy. It's really cool." He laughed. 'I love his cock,' Toby silently thought as he watched his father milk his big dick.

Coot looked longingly back at his son's cock. "Jacking off is fun if your doing it in front of the best looking guy in town."

Toby liked that. It made him smile. "Thanks daddy."

"Your welcome son. Just remember though, jacking off together, looking at these magazines and even what you and your sister do, well that's our business.....family business. We don't have to apologize to anyone."

"You're right daddy, it is our business and I won't apologize for liking to do it with you." He smiled and held up his dick. "Getting there," He said proudly showing off his engorged cock.

"Yes you are and I can't wait to see you jack off again," Coot said. He was amazed at how quickly his son was changing before his eyes. He was ready to plant the next seed. "You probably guessed but I'll tell you anyway. I'm bisexual, have been for a long time. I like jacking off with another guy. I also like getting my dick sucked by hot young boys and fucking them too. I hope you don't think that's awful." He pretended to want his son's approval. "I just have a thing for pretty boys in panties and chicks with dicks," He said being totally open now. "A guy needs to have a hobby," He joked unnecessarily.

"You're too much daddy." It took his breath away to think about what his father had just revealed. He wanted to know more but didn't know how to ask. "Well your secrets safe with me daddy," Toby said. He thought about all those things and more; what it would feel like to wear panties or suck a cock, especially his father's cock....or to be fucked? His father's openness made him feel all the more confident about his own sexuality. "I, ah,.... ah, don't know if I'm bi or not but I sure do think about it.....a lot!" He grinned sheepishly. "I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

"Well you'll figure that out all by yourself son," Coot told him even though it was obvious to him what his son was. Coot needed to share this part of him to make it easier for his son to realize who he really was. "It's ok to be turned on by another guy," He reassured him. Coot held up the magazine again and laughed, "Just because I like guys as much as girls; chicks with dicks, guys in panties, or incest doesn't make me bad person."

"Well if it does, then I'm bad too because I like all that stuff too." He paused. " I have a question daddy. How.......?" He started and stopped awkwardly. "How did you know......?" He didn't know how to finish his quesiton.

"I think what you want to know son, is how did I know I was bisexual and find out I liked sucking dick or fucking boys?"

Toby blushed from the neck up and squeezed his cock. "Yeah, I guess that's what I meant." Just hearing his father say those things made his cock leak.

Coot nodded, he understood his son's curiosity. "Just like you are now, I was curious and when the chance came along, I just went for it. I got my cock sucked by a guy and then I sucked his. I liked it and just kept looking for men and boys that felt the same way. Then I met a pretty boy that liked wearing panties and I just fell in love with him. He loved getting fucked and I loved fucking him when he was wearing panties and other pretty things. I was hooked after that. Nothing hotter than dumping your load down a pretty boy's throat!" He fixed his eyes on his son's and smiled.

Toby smiled back, knowing already how much he wanted to be that 'pretty boy.' He pictured himself in panties and sucking his father's big fat cock, being called a pretty boy and it made his whole body shake. "I've never..... but I think......." He picked up the magazine and looked at the boy sucking the cock and said, "But I guess I'd like to...well you know........find out what it's like....sometime." He couldn't bring himself to look at his father. He felt very vulnerable. "I really like the panties too," He said barely above a whisper. "And the tits." He looked wide-eyed at his father and asked what he really wanted to know." Have you ever...have you ever been with someone like her daddy?" He pointed to the beautiful transsexual with the gorgeous breasts and stiff dick. It made him tremble inside to think he might have.

"Several times," Coot wistfully admitted. He put his hand on his son's leg and intimately rubbed it. "She was beautiful too. Great tits, great cock, a wonderful fuck!" He vividly recalled. " All of them were just as beautiful as these girls," He said holding up the magazine." He felt the heat coming from his son's leg and it was all he could do not to ask him to give him a blowjob. "I love a girl with tits and a dick," He said as he rubbed his son's leg.

Toby willed his father's hand higher. He grew braver. "Can I ask you one more question daddy?"

"Of course you can son, anything, don't be afraid," He said soothingly and moved his hand even further up his leg.

Toby held his breath as he watched his father's hand inch closer to his cock. It gave him the courage to ask. "Well, if I did want to.......wear panties and suck a....suck your...." He stammered. He couldn't make bring himself say the words. "You know, try doing it....with you....you wouldn't think I was a queer or anything would you daddy?" He held his breath and waited for his father's answer.

"Queer? Hell no son. I think every young boy is curious about sucking cock so I think it would be pretty normal for you to wonder about." Coot knew it was time. He slowly wrapped his hand around his son's cock and held him. When Toby didn't stop him, he began masturbating him. "To tell you the truth son, I think you'd enjoy it as much as I do," He told him as he moved his warm hand freely up and down his cock. "At some point in your life, you're just going to have to go where your heart leads you," He said as he continued jerking him off. "You've got a great cock son, just awesome and I bet you would look so pretty in panties too." He knew he needed to hear that. "You've got such great legs and a killer ass. I hope that's what you wanted to hear Toby because that's the truth." Coot boldly fondled his balls while he stroked him.

Toby let his breath out. "That feels so good daddy and it's just want I needed to hear. I'm glad you like my body," He shyly admitted. "Just as long as you wouldn't think I'd look.....dumb." He felt a surge of blood pulse though his cock and he pushed back against his father's hand.

"Hell no you wouldn't look dumb. You'd looked hot...hotter than any of those boys in the magazine. You've got a models build son. What's your waist...a 32?"

"Twenty eight," Toby smiled.

"See, I told you," Coot laughed. "Great body...awesome body.... almost a perfect girls body," He added delicately. Inside Coot was cheering. He knew he'd found his perfect match. He knew Toby was seeing himself as he saw him.

Toby closed his eyes and imagined himself with breasts...the prefect girl for his perfect father. He spread his legs wider. "I'm glad you think so daddy." Toby sighed and rested his hand over his father's. "I like it when you touch me," He said as his father masturbated him. Long suppressed fantasies and desires were now awake in him. He thought about what it would feel like to dress as girl and be with a man....not any man though... his father!" "Daddy......"

When he didn't say more, Coot asked, "What is it son?"

"I'm going to cum unless you stop." He couldn't help blushing. Precum oozed from the slit in his cock.

Coot laughed. "I can tell," He spread the thick juice over the top of his cock and pumped him a little more. He shook his head admiringly. "Such a beautiful cock. It would look so good inside a pair of pretty panties!" He soothingly told him. "Well don't let me stop you. Go for it! I'll be right here," He said reluctantly letting go of his cock.

"Thanks daddy," He'd really wanted his father to jack him off and was a little disappointed when he didn't offer too. He quickly picked up the Transvestite magazine. "This wont take long," He laughed, almost girlish. "I'm about ready to cum!"

"Take all the time you need pretty boy. Daddy will be waiting right here." Coot knew calling him that would only give him courage.

It did. It made him glow inside to be called pretty boy. 'He thinks I'm pretty! He thinks I'm hot! He wants to see me in panties!' Toby didn't know if he was all those things but he liked that his father thought so. "Be right back daddy," He whispered. Instead of going to the rear of the truck, he walked around the truck and stopped just behind the driver's door. He looked up at the mirror and saw his father's reflection smiling back at him. This time he took off his shirt before dropping his pants. Except for his boots, he was completely naked now. He took a minute to look at the girls with their wonderful tits and stiff dicks before tossing it aside. 'I wont need you girls for this,' Toby said to himself. He grabbed his cock firmly and started masturbating. He cupped his balls and played with his nipples and wished he had women's breasts. 'Watch me daddy,' he mouthed, looking directly at his father's reflection. He pulled his cock faster and faster and within minutes he was cumming. "Fuck yes!" He yelled as he came. A river of cum flew from his cock and shot through the air. 'Wish I hand panties on for you daddy. I wish I had tits!' Toby mouthed to the reflection in the mirror. 'I will someday,' He promised himself. When he finally finished, he stood perfectly still and gave his father a long look at his naked body before he reluctantly put his clothes back on.

"Boy did I need that!" He giggled lightly when got back in the truck.

"Done all ready?" Coot kidded. "I must have missed it," He teased.

Toby panicked for a moment. Then he saw the big grin on his face. "Ohhh daddy," He giggled. "You saw me!"

Coot laughed, "Damn right I did. Thanks for the wonderful show beautiful," He said throwing yet another feminine compliment to his son. He reached over and possessively rubbed the front of his son's pants. "You're quite the little cock tease there pretty boy. You really got daddy going!" Coot stroked his hard cock. "I almost came watching you."

"You should have daddy," Toby excitedly said. "But I would have wanted to watch," He quickly added. 'Cock tease! Pretty boy! Sexy! Was he all those things?' He hoped so. Toby twittered inside.

"Maybe next time," Coot said as he struggled to tuck his cock back in his pants. When he had it in, he put the truck in gear and headed back to the highway. Neither man said another word about what they'd said or done but they both knew they wanted it to happen again....and soon!

They didn't have time to fool around for the next few days and that was probably a good thing. It built up Toby's anticipation and desire for his father. They were heading back to the county barn when Coot pulled out the schedule for the rest of the week. "We're on or own tomorrow. Maybe we can head down to the creek and have a little fun at lunch again."

"I'd like that daddy," Toby eagerly told him and inched across the seat. His heart pounded when his father put his hand over the front of his pants. "Mmmm, I like it when you do that daddy." Toby was thrilled and excited to have him touch him again. He would have gotten naked if he'd asked. He wanted to do everything they'd done before and much more. His breathing became shallow as his father massaged his cock and balls. "I've wanted you to do that all week daddy," He moaned softly.

"I have too pretty boy. I've been thinking about that hot body of yours and how you jerked off for me." Coot tried unsuccessfully to pull Toby's zipper down and drive at the same time.

"Let me get it daddy!" Toby said and quickly got it open. He pulled his pants and shorts down past his waist. His hard cock was full and ready. "Better daddy?" He asked. He felt like such a good little boy. He liked pleasing his father.

"Much better baby," Coot said as he wrapped his hand around his son's cock and began masturbating him. "Daddy likes masturbating you!" He said as he fisted his son's cock. Toby came long before they'd reached the barn. "Such a good little boy to cum so nice for daddy," Coot softly told him. "My pretty little boy likes it when daddy jacks him off doesn't he?" Coot asked.

"I love it daddy. I love everything we do," Toby said. "And I like it when you call me those names too. You make me feel like,....." He almost said 'like a little girl'....but he settled on, "You make me feel so special daddy." Toby's eyes moistened and he suddenly felt like crying.

"You are special honey; you're my very special pretty boy and daddy loves you very much." He showed him how special he was by licking the cum from his hand. "Daddy loves his pretty little boy's cum."

The next morning it started raining early and continued right through to lunch. Other than putting up a few new road signs and picking up some trash, there wasn't much they could get done. By noon the rain was coming down heavy. Both men were soaked to the skin and went back to the county barn to change clothes. As they entered the changing room, Coot handed his son a small plain brown bag. "Wait until you're alone before you open this. I'll meet you when you've changed." He told him. "We'll eat on the run so we can get right back to work if it stops raining," Coot said loud enough for anyone listening to hear. Toby looked quizzically at the bag but said nothing. Fifteen minutes later, when he came out of the dressing room, Coot knew that his son had done what he'd asked. He could tell by the way he walked as well as how his eyes searched everyone's face, as if he worried that they could tell something was different about him.

"All set son?" Coot asked as he stood up to leave. Toby could barley breath, much less talk. He just nodded. They ran for the truck and by the time they reached it they were soaked again but neither cared. If anyone had seen them, they might have wondered why they were both laughing so hard.

"Don't worry, no one could tell," Coot laughed and started the truck and drove out of the parking lot.

Toby burst out laughing. "Are you sure?" He nervously looked at his pants.

"I'm sure. Not unless they have x-ray vision," He kidded. "I hope you'd like them."

"I love them daddy, they're beautiful." Toby laughed happily. "I can't believe you did this daddy. Your so incredible." He couldn't help giggling he was so happy. "I can't believe I'm actually wearing panties!" He covered his mouth and laughed happily. "I love you so much daddy. Thank you." He meant it from the bottom of his heart. "I just love them," He preened gracefully.

His sincerity warmed Coots heart. "Your welcome son. Every pretty little boy should have his own panties." He motioned him closer. "Do you feel like a panty boy now? Do they make you feel pretty and sexy?" He asked as he slipped his hand over his son's crotch and rubbed his hard-on. His middle finger found the head of Toby's cock and he teased it. "I can feel you," He cooed.

Toby let out a happy laugh as he wiggled his bottom and felt the soft silky material against his cock. "I feel like I have this huge secret and I want to tell the whole wide world!" He looked out the window and yelled, "I'm wearing panties!" He shouted. "My daddy gave me panties and I'm wearing them!" It's good they were on a deserted part of the highway. "I just wish I could take everything off and run down the street so everyone could see me!" He moved closer to his father and exhaled loudly. "I'm so excited daddy! Can you feel them?"

Coot moved his hand over his son's crotch. "No, all I feel is this beautiful hard cock!" He laughed happily.

They continued to talk about what it meant to be bisexual, as well as cross-dressing. Toby had so many questions. "I can't wait to do everything daddy!" He excitedly told him. "The one thing I really want to do is," Toby paused and smiled shyly before taking a big breath and then letting it out slowly before telling him, "Suck your cock and make love to you!"

Coot couldn't have been more excited. "I know you do son and we will. You just have to be patient." His own cock was screaming for attention and he really wanted to let his son blow him. That would happen soon enough. What he wanted right now was to see his son in his new panties. "I need to see you! Take your pants off honey."

Toby looked around and twittered nervously. "Right here? Right now daddy?" They were in the middle of heavy traffic.

Coot knew he was right but couldn't help teasing him. "Is my pretty little girl to shy to show her daddy her pretty new panties?" He teased. "I understand, we hardly know each other," He kidded. "Maybe after we've had a few dates you'll feel more comfortable," He laughed.

"Daddy, your making me blush." Toby nervously fidgeted with his belt. He wanted to strip and show him but he was nervous about being seen. Finally he couldn't take it any longer either. "Ok," He said as he worked to get his pants down. He just had the zipper down when his father stopped him.

"Damn, better wait a minute sugar. Traffic is backing up and daddy wants to enjoy every second of this. We'll be clear in a minute." He took a quick look at his son's open pants and whistled. "Damn sugar, I sure do like what I see so far." He slipped his hand inside Toby's pants and caressed his silk panties. "Didn't daddy tell you you'd make a pretty little panty boy?" Coot's hand covered his son's cock. "I knew I was right."

Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers
1...34567...9