County Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers

LouAnn bit her lip and laughed, "Would that bad?" She'd giggled, knowing full well how much it excited him too. Incest was incest, she thought. So what difference did it make if you were fucking your brother or your sexy father, just as long as it was family and no one was hurt, she reasoned.

"Very bad," Toby laughed with her. "I think they call that incest," He knew how that word excited her.

"Incest? Hmmm, I think I've heard of that before. Isn't that when brothers and sisters fuck?" She laughed. "Or when you fuck your daddy?" She lustily suggested.

"LouAnn, if you want to fuck dad, then go for it. You know I'd get off on it too. Its incest and you doing it with daddy wouldn't be any different than you doing it with me," He told her seriously. "Just as long as we keep it in the family, I wouldn't mind," He told her as he passionately plowed his cock into her. At the time, he'd felt a little guilty about not telling her about the spilled coffee day and the kinky things that had happened with his father. For reasons he couldn't explain, he'd held back. He felt doubly guilty now that she'd finally admitted her desire to fuck their father. He knew he would have to tell her soon.

"Hey, you're daydreaming again," Coot chuckled as he watched his son absently stroke his cock. "You look like you're about to jack off."

Red faced, Toby let go of his cock. "Guess I was still thinking about LouAnn," he lied.

"Don't blame you," Coot said. "I could close my eyes right now and jerk off thinking about her....or you," He said fisting his cock.

Toby wished he would. "You're too much dad," He couldn't bring himself to tell him how much he wanted to see him jack off.

Coot sensed his son's true feelings and put his arm around his shoulder. "I can't help it if I think what you two are doing is so damn hot. Incest turns me on. You turn me on. Is that so wrong?" What he didn't say was how much he wanted his son as his lover. That would come.

"LouAnn and I don't think it's wrong dad," Toby practically purred as he thought about what his father had just said. "That's why it's so fun talking to you about us." He felt his cock harden and instead of saying what he really wanted to say, he blurted out, "LouAnn,....she's really got the hots for.......!" He stopped before he finished his sentence. "Well you know LouAnn dad, she gets pretty horny when it comes to family stuff."

"I think I understand son and I do too." Time to change the subject; it wasn't the right time yet. "Hey," He said looking at his watch. "We better get moving if we're going to eat. I'd like to head over to Elm creek today and it's about a twenty-minute drive. All this sex talk isn't helping my woody go away though," He joked and waved his cock. It made him harder to see how his son looked at it. "Good thing I brought my special library today." He made a show of tucking his stiff prick back in his pants. "You might like some of them."

Toby was initially disappointed that his father had put his cock back in his pants but was curious about his father's 'library.' "Yeah? Something good?" He asked as he reluctantly put his cock back in his pants. He would have loved to left it out.

Coot climbed into the truck and reached behind the seat and pulled out a thick brown paper sack. "Well I guess it depends on what you consider good," He said and pushed the bag towards his son. "When I worked alone, I'd pick a quiet spot and pull out one of these to make the day go quicker. Go ahead, check them out, you might find something you like." Coot winked and started up the truck.

"Well you don't have to change on my account," Toby eagerly said. He'd hoped this might be the opportunity he'd been hoping for. It sounded like his father was talking about jerking off and if that's what he meant, he was all for it. The idea of jacking off with him had suddenly become an obsession. He looked in the bag. There must have been half a dozen fuck magazines inside. "Nice," He said as he checked out the first few. "I always liked these two," He quickly said. "I like reading the letters from people."

"Yeah, pretty wild stuff," Coot said as he put the truck in gear and drove off. "Makes you wonder if they're made up though. Either way, they're good jerk off material." A big smile crossed his face as he planted yet another little seed of lust in his son's mind. He found his cut off and pulled off the main road and then drove in wide circle and faced the truck out the way he'd just driven in. "Find anything you like son?" Coot asked nonchalant while he poured a coffee. He watched his son's expression over the rim of his cup.

"Yeah maybe," Toby said as he continued looking at the first magazine before going to the next ones. They were pretty much the same as the first two, lots of pussy, beautiful naked girls fucking big dicks, and stories about group sex and such. All stuff he loved reading and jerking off to. The next one was different, very different. He let out a low whistle that could only be described as approval. "Wow!" he said holding up the glossy magazine featuring Transsexuals. "This is pretty kinky dad." He looked at him and tried to figure out if it was a joke or not. "You like this kind of stuff?" He asked carefully. "Guys with tits?"

Coot nodded and grinned. "Yeah, why not? What's not to like about beautiful guys with tits and hard dicks? They turn me on," He calmly admitted. "Too kinky for you?" The magazine cover showed a beautiful guy/girl with great boobs as well as a hard dick. "Not your cup of tea? No big deal, every man to his own, " Coot said as he casually munched on his sandwich.

"No, no, it's not too..." Toby stammered. "It's just that I've never....I didn't know....you, well you know what I mean," He laughed self-consciously. "I didn't know you liked.....well you know, I've never seen anything like these before," He innocently confessed. His eyes were glued to the hot girls, especially their hard dicks and beautiful tits. "Are they real?" He asked. He was fascinated with what he was looking at.

"Their boobs? They're real. They take hormones to enlarge them. Nothing they can do about their dicks though unless they have surgery," Coot said quietly as he watched his son page through the magazine. "Good thing too, they wouldn't be as beautiful if they didn't have dicks," He chuckled and added, "They wouldn't be chicks with dicks otherwise!"

Toby laughed. "No shit dad, they're awesome." He quickly thumbed through the pages. Coot saw him sneak his hand under the magazine. "I guess it's the combination of the boobs and their....." He didn't finish his sentence. He didn't need to. He knew his father understood. They were beautiful in a weird and wonderful way and Toby couldn't get over how turned on he'd gotten. "I can see why you like them," He said as he squeezed his dick beneath the magazine

"Yeah, I've always been fascinated by stuff like that I guess."

"Neat," Toby's said as he massaged his cock. He wondered if his father was gay or maybe bisexual. Either way, it didn't upset him. "I think it's pretty cool that you do though, they're so damn hot!" He said looking back at the girls...or boys or whatever they were. He wondered again about their tits.

"There are a few things you don't know about me but yeah; I like chicks with dicks, transsexuals, transvestites and cross-dressers." He wondered if his son would pick up on how he'd phrased that. "Why not? I think they're more than beautiful; they're downright fantastic. Put a skirt on them and you'd never know they were packing lumber down under." Toby missed his joke. He was to busy playing with his cock. Coot knew he'd found a convert. "How about handing me the other one?" He said indicating the magazine that Toby hadn't looked at yet.

"Yeah sure," He said and pulled the other magazine out. "Oh shit!" He chocked as he looked at the cover. It was an issue of "Panty Boys." On the cover two bare chestted boys posed in nothing but beautiful lace panties. Their shaved cocks peaked out over the top of them. Toby looked at his father and smiled. "You're right dad, there are a few things I don't know about you." He gave his father a renewed look of admiration. "But I think I like what I'm finding out." He didn't bother trying to hide the fact that he was playing with his dick anymore.

"I like that one a lot," Coot readily admitted. "TV's and CD's are great but there is something about a hot looking boy in panties that really gets me going," He said as openly rubbed his crotch. "They make me hard as a rock."

Toby saw what his father was doing and grinned and lifted the magazine. "Me too," He said without a trace of embarrassment. "I can see why you like them dad!" He said as he gazed almost enviously at the boys and what they were wearing. He was still amazed at his own reaction. Until recently, he'd never given gay sex much thought but his dick didn't lie. He was hard and incredibly turned on. The fact that his father was really into this stuff too made it all the easier for him to admit that he liked the same things. He'd decided there was nothing wrong with thinking that guys with tits or boys wearing panties weren't hot.

"Well pick one and give me the other," Coot laughed. "I'm going to jerk off to one of them," He said. It was obvious that the heterosexual magazines were not going to be getting much action today.

"You are!" Toby said excitedly. He couldn't wait to see that.

"Of course I am. Can't waist a hard on!" Coot laughed.

"Sure, ok," Toby said distracted as he handed him the TV magazine. He was already deeply engrossed in thePanty Boymagazine. He liked the other one....a lot and would get back to it but the panty wearing boys fascinated him. 'Damn, that's sexy' He silently thought. 'I wonder if it would freak LouAnn out if I shaved?' It must feel fantastic. Even though he'd never considered wearing girl's panties before the idea fascinated him now. 'They must feel fantastic,' He thought. He wondered what LouAnn would say if he told her he wanted to try hers on? He really liked how the sheer silky material clung to their smooth cocks and made them look so beautiful. Shamelessly, he rubbed his cock. As he stared, he could almost hear them calling out to him. 'Toby, you could look just like us. Panties feel fantastic against your cock. You'd look so hot!' they seemed to be telling him.

He lingered over each page, savoring every detail. His heart jumped when he turned the page. One of the young boys was sucking an older mans cock. "Damn!" He gasped and gripped his cock harder. The man was massaging the boy's panty clad cock while being sucked off. "Far out," He whispered loud enough for his father to hear.

Coot looked over and saw what his son was looking at. "See something you like son?" He asked softly. His tone was low and soothing, reassuring, not judgmental. "Ever try that son?" He was sure he hadn't but wanted him to think about it.

"Suck cock?" Toby's laughed nervously. "No, never," His voice cracked. "Never," He whispered. His eyes were glued to the picture; he couldn't tear them away. 'Only queers suck cock and I'm not queer,' He told himself. But if that was true, he asked himself, 'Why is my dick so hard and why doesn't that disgust me?' It was all so new and fantastic; the tits, the panties, the beautiful boys and the cock sucking fascinated him. Without a second thought, he knew that sucking a cock might actually be something he'd like to try. He needlessly worried about what his father would think of him if he could read his mind.

"Well you don't have to be gay to suck cock," Coot slyly assured him. "Those good looking boys are probably bisexual," He said as he quietly unzipped his pants. He wasn't worried about what his son would think anymore. He pulled out his stiff prick and began masturbating. 'He wants to jerk off as badly as I do,' Coot told himself as he moved his hand over his long thick cock. "When it comes to blowjobs ...which I love....well, here's how I see it. Close your eyes and you can't tell if it's a girl or a guy sucking you off," He laughed lightly. "So what's the difference?"

"Yeah, I guess?" Toby said, trying to imagine what it would feel like to have a cock in his mouth. He still hadn't noticed what his father was doing. It took only a few more pictures to wipe away any doubt in his mind about his desire to suck a cock. He definitely wanted to try! Without thinking, he opened his pants, pulled out his cock and started masturbating in earnest. "I can't believe how hot these magazines are making me!"

"Well I'm glad you think so too," Coot chuckled as he watched his son beat off. He couldn't take it anymore. "Well that's all I can take," He said fisting his cock. "Between watching you and all this hot boy pussy, I've got to take care of business."

"Huh? What dad?" Toby said distracted. He'd been too busy working his own cock to into a frenzy to notice what his father was doing.

Coot laughed, "I said.......never mind," He said shaking his head. "Be right back. Something seems to have come up that needs my immediate attention," He joked. His thick eight-inch cock stood out proudly for his son's approval.

Toby did a double take when he realized his father had his cock out too. "Heck dad, you look like you're ready to explode." He licked his lips as he stared at the engorged cock. 'What an awesome cock!' He thought. He stole a quick glance at the cock-sucking boy and then back at his father's cock and knew what he wanted.

"Oh I'm going to explode alright," Coot laughed. "Be back in a minute, this won't take long," He said grinning and raised his eyebrows comically while stroking his cock. He jumped out of the cab and walked to the rear of the truck before angling toward Toby's side. He stopped where he was sure his son would be able to watch him in the rear view mirror.....if he looked. Coot stood with his back to the truck and started to masturbate. He was rock hard, harder than it had been all day. He felt as if he could lift a hundred pound weight with his dick. Still facing away, he closed his eyes and imagined what his son would look like in a pair of frilly panties. "Ahh," He said as he beat off with that lusty vision in his head. It took him only a few minutes before he shot his load. Long pearly ribbons of cum flew from his dick and landed on the bushes in front of him. He kept pumping long after he'd finished cumming. He wished his son was kneeling in front of him and begging for his cock. Coot's legs were weak as he headed back to the truck.

"All better. Your turn," He laughed as he patted the front of his pants.

"That was quick," Toby couldn't resist ribbing him. He'd watched him jerk off in the rear view mirror and it really turned him on. He wished he could have been closer.

"Damn right I was quick. Between seeing you play with that beautiful cock of yours and all of these pretty little fillies," He said holding up the transsexual magazine, "I'm lucky to have lasted as long as I did." He saw the gleam in his son's eyes, and encouraged him. "Go for it son. Don't be shy on my account, nothing wrong with two guys jerking off in private. Take a magazine with you if you want," He said. "No big deal, I'm sure not going to tell anyone what trips your trigger," He assured him.

Toby almost backed out at the last second but then remembered how much he really wanted to jerk off in front of his father. "Be right back," He said as he held up thePanty Boymagazine. "I guess I will take his one." He was so nervous; he actually put his cock back into his pants before he got out of the truck.

"Ha! I knew you'd take that one," Coot laughed. "Just don't get the pages sticky." Toby gave him a bashful smile before shutting the truck door.

His mind reeled. How did his father know he'd take the panty boy magazine? He didn't care; he was too damn horny to think about that now. All he knew for sure was that he wanted to jerk off like his father had. He didn't want to disappoint him. He wanted to make it as special for his father as it had been for him. He headed for rear of the truck and saw where he'd jacked off. The leaves were covered with cum. A few milky drops had fallen onto the lower leaves and were already drying. It made his mouth water. 'He sure did put out a load,' Toby thought. Seeing it only made him braver. He knew what he wanted to do. He moved to where he was sure his father could see him. Instead of just unzipping his pants and pulling out his dick, as his father had, he undid his belt and let his pants fall. He hoped his t-shirt didn't cover too much of his butt. He wanted his father to see everything. Spreading his legs, he pulled on his boner and began masturbating. The pictures of the young boy's in panties sucking cock looked back at him. 'Damn I want to do that!' He told himself.

Knowing he had an audience made it incredibly exciting for him. 'I'm not queer,' He told himself, ' I just want my dad to watch me,' He reassured himself. 'He knows I'm not gay. He knows I love fucking LouAnn,' He told himself again. 'Maybe I'm bisexual,' He thought. 'Dad's probably bisexual, so what the hell am I worried about?'

'Fuck it!' Toby said as he pulled on his woody. He held the magazine with his free hand and jacked off with the other. 'Watch me dad,' He silently said as looked at the panty wearing, cock sucking boys and wished it was his mouth that was being fucked. His nose flared and his breathing became labored as he beat off. He dared turn his nearly naked body toward the truck. 'See me jerking off daddy!' Toby silently said. 'See my cock! I'm wearing panties!' He silently wished. Less than a minute later he was cumming. He arched his back and turned even more towards the truck. His cum shot from his cock. "Ahhhh!" He said out loud. "Cumming dad!" It made him laugh out loud that he'd cum so hard.

Instead of just pulling up his pants, he did what he'd done earlier. He bent at the waist and gave his father a long look at his naked backside. 'Does that turn you on dad? Do you think I'm hot?' He hoped so. It made him feel incredibly hot and sexy to show off like that. Finally, he pulled up his pants and stiff legged, walked back to the truck. A satisfied smile covered his face when he got back in the cab. It strangely made him feel very close to his father. 'I just jerked off in front of my dad,' He told himself. He wondered how he would explain that to LouAnn. He knew he'd tell her. He just wasn't sure how to describe how excited it had made him. He wondered if she would understand about the panties or about how hot he'd gotten thinking about sucking a cock.... his father's cock! He was sure she would.

"That didn't take long," Coot chuckled. "Everything come out ok?" He joked.

"Took longer than you," Toby good-naturedly joked back.

"Not by much," Coot laughed and looked at his watch. "Maybe a few minutes but that's all."

Instead of acting shy or embarrassed about what they'd just done, father and son joked about it. "I was lucky to last that long, this really got me going," Toby said holding up the panty boy magazine. "It really turns me on." He tossed the magazine down and slumped back into the seat; a satisfied smile covered his face. "I'll probably have to do it again."

Coot laughed. "Good! I hope you do. I like watching you jerk off. Just let me know so I can adjust the mirror." Coot winked at him to let him know how much he enjoyed the show. "We've still got a few minutes," He said and picked up the magazine that had fascinated his son. "Mind?" He asked and without waiting for an answer and opened up the panty boy magazine. He slowly paged through it. "Awesome," He said as he looked intently at each picture. "Since you seem to like this one so much, I'll lend you my back issues." He glanced quickly at his son and then back to his magazine.

Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers
123456...9