County Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers

"You did daddy and you were right. I love how they make me feel," He said as he pushed his cock back at his father's hand. He knew what he wanted to do. "Since I can't strip, maybe I can do something for you daddy." Toby slunk low in the seat and hovered over his father's lap. In seconds, he had his cock out and was masturbating him like a pro. "I love your cock daddy." He couldn't wait to actually put it in his mouth. He blew his warm breath over it and flicked it with his tongue. 'I wonder if this is how a girl feels the first time she knows she's going to give a blowjob?' Without thinking, he opened his mouth and tasted his first cock. Slowly, inch-by-inch, he took his father's cock down his throat. It filled his mouth. Remembering how his sister sucked him, he used his tongue all over the head of his father's cock. He loved it! He loved how it felt and he loved how it tasted. Up and down he bobbed his head over his father's cock. He got his first taste of cum and wanted more.

"Such a good little cock sucker," Coot said caressing his head. "Daddy's going to want you to do this a lot from now on!" He let him suck him until they got to the creek. "We're here." Coot parked without dislodging his son's mouth. As soon as he had the air breaks set, he pulled him up. "Come up here pretty girl. Let daddy hold you."

Toby's heart beat wildly in his father's arms. "Oh daddy," He moaned as his father nuzzled his neck and plant little kisses all over his it. "I loved doing that for you." He moaned softly when his father cupped his bare bottom. "You make me feel so pretty."

"You are pretty. You're my pretty little panty girl," Coot told him. "Now, how about giving your daddy a little show? Let me see how pretty my little girl looks in her new panties." Coot didn't have to ask twice.

"Close your eyes daddy." Toby's nervous voice became low and sultry.

"Ok beautiful," He said as he covered his eyes. He could hear the rustle of clothes.

"Ok, you can open them daddy."

"Oh my god!" Coot hissed as he looked at his son.

"Ta Da!" Toby posed seductively on his knees for his father. He'd taken all of his clothes off except his panties. "Do you like?"

"Like? Hell no I don't like.......I love!" Coot exclaimed as he looked at his son. "You look beautiful honey." Coot wasn't exaggerating; Toby actually did look beautiful. It was as if he were born to wear beautiful lingerie. His body magically had curves where angles once had been and his face seemed softer and more feminine. The red lace panties hugged his narrow hips enticingly. Beneath the transparent material, Toby's cock stood out excitedly. "Turn around honey," Coot asked. Toby turned and faced out the window. He wiggled his pretty little bottom seductively at his father. "What a great ass," Coot told him as he caressed his tight bottom. "Best looking ass I've ever seen," He said as he pictured his cock buried deeply between his son's cheeks. He couldn't resist planting little kisses all over his lace-covered bottom. He left little wet marks everywhere. "Perfect!" He said as he sat back and stroked his cock.

Toby giggled over his shoulder. "You give me goose bumps daddy." His body purred and shook excitedly.

"Hell, you gave me a woody! Stay like that honey." Coot quickly stripped and crawled naked up behind his son. He pushed his cock against the silky material and pressed into his son's hidden little flower. "Feel me honey? Feel daddy's' cock? That's where daddy wants his cock!" He growled as he shoved his prick between his son's legs. There was only a thin layer of material between his cock and Toby's virginity. "Such a pretty little tush, such a hot little pussy!" He said as he dry humped him and played with his cock. He showered Toby's back with dozens of tender little kisses.

Toby purred sexily. "Don't stop daddy!" He pushed his bottom back at his father and wished he could somehow will his cock into him.

"I need to see you from the front again," Coot panted. "I just want to look at you honey."

Toby giggled and turned around and leaned against the door. He struck what he thought was a sexy pose. "Look at me daddy. I'm a panty boy! I'm your panty girl."

"Damn right you are. You're my pretty little panty girl. My very pretty and very sexy panty girl!" Coot frantically began jerking off. "Jack off for me baby. Show daddy how my sexy little girl jacks off. I want to watch you," He said as he beat his own meat.

"Ohhh daddy, you say the dirtiest things," Toby lightly giggled. He finally felt like the little girl he always wanted to be. "I like doing naughty things with you," He said as he began to masturbate. "I like being daddy's panty girl and jacking off," He panted.

"Play with your nipples honey," Coot suggested. "Daddy likes that."

"Mmmm, yes daddy." Toby purred as he pinched his flat brown nipples until they were hard. "I just wish I had big boobs like those boys have," He said almost apologetically. He pushed his panties down past his balls and stroked his excited cock. "See my pretty pussy daddy," Toby giggled.

"You're such a little cock tease!" Coot playfully told him.

Toby giggled back. He liked being called that. "I am a cock tease daddy.....your very own cock tease that wants to do all kinds of nasty things for you!" Toby laughed happily.

"Show me pretty girl. Be nasty for daddy. Show me how naughty you can be! Jerk off and show me what a little slut you really are!" Coot groaned.

Toby fisted his cock for his father. Faster and faster his hand flew over his ridged prick. "Going to cum daddy!" He moaned. He arched his hips off the truck seat and beat his meat as his father watched. Toby licked the palm of his hand once and within seconds he was cumming. "Ahhh! Cumming daddy! I'm cumming for you!" He cried as his hot sperm shot from his cock. Most of if it splattered across his chest, some shot past him and landed on the window behind him. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He grunted as he came.

"You're doing it baby. You're cumming for daddy!" Coot yelled to his son. He got up on his knees and aimed his cock at him. "What a fucking hot little cunt you are!" He could feel his own cum boiling. "Ahhh fuck!" He yelled as he came. It landed all over Toby. Pearly strands clung to his legs and arms, on his panties and even on his cock. When he was finished cumming, he leaned over and wiped the head of his soft cock against Toby's leg. "My sweet little slut looks so good covered in cum."

Toby moaned again and collapsed against the door. He was covered with cum, from chin to shin. "I guess this is what a cum slut must look like," He giggled at himself. "I've got it all over me." He half-laughed in awe. "Can't waste any," He said and lapped up his own sperm as well as his father's.

"Good idea baby," Coot said as he hovered over his son. "Mind if I share?"

"Be my guest daddy," Toby preened.

Coot brought his mouth to Toby's chest and began licking their combined sperm. He paid particular attention to his nipples; licking and sucking on each one until he felt the little nubbins harden between his lips. "You'd look so good with real breasts," Coot hotly suggested. When he was satisfied, he moved south and trapped his son's cock between his lips. He lavished it with kisses, treating it like a precious gift. Coot was sweet and gentle with him. As Toby trembled beneath him, he took more and more of his son's cock down his throat. By slowly increasing his suction, he was rewarded when Toby's cock slowly came back to life. 'The gift of youth,' Coot thought. Though not fully hard, it still filled his mouth. Coot was in heaven. 'I can't believe I'm finally doing this,' He happily thought. He held him deep enough to lick his balls. When Toby's cock grew harder, he slowly withdrew until just the head was in his mouth. For long minutes he worshiped it with his lips and tongue.

"Oh daddy!" Toby moaned. "That's so wonderful. I......I...It's just as wonderful as I imagined it would be." He caressed his father's head lovingly. "Our first blowjob! It's so wonderful. You're so wonderful."

Coot continued sucking his son off for a few minutes longer before giving it one last kiss. A tender smile covered his face. "Damn right it's wonderful! Sucking cock is wonderful! Incest is wonderful!" He grinned and wiped his chin. "Best damn cock I've ever sucked!" He beamed happily. He fussed over Toby's panties, straightening them until they were perfect. He knew Toby wouldn't like it but it was time to stop. He'd taken him as far as he planned. "Time to go honey. I'll leave it up to you as to what if anything you tell your sister but I think it would be better if you left your panties with me. I'll wash them for you and have them ready for you tomorrow."

Toby was confused. "Do I really have to take them off? Do we really have to go. .... so soon?" He'd been so sure his father was going to ask to fuck him or at least let him suck his cock again; he would have done either and he was confusingly disappointed that neither was going to happen today. "I understand daddy." He didn't but reluctantly peeled his panties off. He really wanted to wear them home and show LouAnn. He touched his minuscule nipples and remembered what his father had said about having real ones. He wished he did too.

Coot could read the disappointment in his son's eyes and knew why. "Soon pretty girl. Daddy will fuck you and let you suck him off but not today sweetheart. I know you want that just as much as I do. Daddy will give you everything you need but not today. When I fuck you honey, I want it to be special, not hurried. We have all the time in the world now," He told him. "Daddy loves his pretty little panty girl." He kissed him tenderly.

"I understand daddy." He fell into his father's arms but turned his head to hide his tears. "Hold me daddy. I need you to just hold me." Tears rolled down his cheeks. He thought about what had happened and what didn't and it confused him. He wasn't sure if he had done something wrong, he didn't think so. Everything was so confusing. The only thing he was certain about was that he never wanted to go back to the old Toby. He loved who he was becoming and couldn't wait to see where this wonderful new road he was on would take him.

"We'd better get back to work pretty boy," Coot said after giving his son one last kiss. It excited him that he'd returned it with such passion. "Put your panties in my bag and I'll wash them tonight." He told him as he pulled his own clothes back on.

"I wish I could keep them on forever," Toby pouted as he held them up and admired them one last time before putting them away.

Coot stroked his son's cheek. "You will someday honey. I'm sure of that." Toby smiled wistfully out the window and knew he would never think of himself as a man again. He knew he was a woman trapped in a man's body and he was finally going to do something about that!

The rest of the day was a blur for both of them. Neither one could concentrate on the work at hand, besides it was too wet to do what they had on their schedule so they headed back to the county barn. "I'll just tell Russ the truck was acting up and we had to come in early." He said as they drove back to town.

"Ok daddy." Toby said distractedly.

"You ok son?" Coot asked.

"I'm fine daddy. I was just thinking."

"Regrets?" Coot asked.

"None daddy," Toby quickly added. "I loved what we did."

"You looked so pretty," Coot told him and placed his hand between his legs. "The prettiest little panty girl I've ever seen." Toby turned his head so his father wouldn't see his tears.

"What are you going to tell your sister?" Coot asked as they walked to their cars.

"I don't know daddy. I want to tell her everything. We never keep secrets from each other."

Coot didn't know if that was a good idea or not. "Well, you just do what you think is right," He told him as the parted.

"Toby! You did what with daddy?" LouAnn's voice went up an octave. Her body reacted violently to what her brother had just told her. A second huge orgasm soared though her cunt and washed over her. She was on top, ridding his cock and felt him swell inside of her. "Oh my god Toby!" She cried out and came again. They'd been fucking for almost a half hour and had been in the middle of a much-needed rest, when she'd casually asked him how his day had been. He'd been so vague that it made her curious and she'd questioned him further. Under the threat of being tickled and being cut off from her pussy, she'd coaxed the exciting details out of him.

"I didn't stutter little sister," He laughed as he tried unsuccessfully to drive his cock back up her cunt. LouAnn closed her legs and avoided his thrust and started tickling him. "Stop!" He giggled from under her. "I'll tell you, I'll tell you!" He said, when he finally managed to stop laughing. He started from the beginning. "Daddy and I have been jacking off together." A huge sense of relief washed over him as he opened his soul to her. He knew she was as turned on as he was.

The first time through, he'd skimmed over a few important details, such as; the type of magazines he'd been looking at, the panties, how he'd sucked his father's cock, how his father had sucked his and most importantly, how he know knew he wanted to become a woman. LouAnn's initial positive reaction gave him the courage to tell her everything this time. When he finished, he knew everything would be ok. Her vice like cunt muscles relaxed and she let him enter her. He thrust his hips up at her and drove his cock deep up her cunt. "I sucked daddy's cock! Daddy sucked my cock!" He whispered into her ear. "I wore panties!" He told her.

Beads of perspiration rolled off LouAnn's forehead as she panted heavily above him. "You and daddy!.... Jerking off!....Sucking cock! Panties! Sex change!!!!" She cried as she came. "Toby Jackson, either you're the biggest liar in the world or,.......or that is the most fantastic thing I've ever heard! Either way, I want to hear it again!" She managed to say through her contractions. She grabbed him by his shoulders and shook him. "Tell me again! I need to hear it one more time and don't you dare leave out one dirty detail!" She panted above him and fucked him back. Her long blond hair swung back and forth and whipped against his chest. She loved riding on top, it gave her the freedom to play with her clit and be in control of their lovemaking but right now she felt very much out of control. "Now start from the beginning again," She demanded.

Toby told her the story one more time. He started with the spilled coffee and how his father had held his cock and ended with his desire to become a woman. Even before he'd finished LouAnn was well past her third orgasm and was working on her fourth.

"Oh Toby, that is just so exciting! I'm not so surprised about the panties though," She giggled playfully. "Lots of guys get off on that I hear. But the sex change? That I'm not so sure about." She leaned back and gave him a long questioning look. "I never knew. You never told me. I never had a clue," She said almost accusingly. "How come you never told me before?" She didn't wait for an answer. "You're not going queer on me are you? You still love me right? You still want to be my husband, right? You still want to fuck me, right?" She asked apprehensively. His cock was still deep up her cunt but she didn't see the irony in her question.

Toby laughed and reassured her. "Does this feel like I'm gay?" He laughed as he moved his cock in and out of her. "Lets just say I know I'm bisexual and leave it at that for now."

"Mmm no baby, that feels like all man to me," She purred. "But you have to admit, two guys jerking off together.... .... blowjobs. ... panties ...a sex change....well you know it sounds so...gay.... even if it was with daddy." She thought about what that meant and after a few moments of reflection she decided it wasn't as bad as she'd first feared. She had no problem with him being bisexual. She found that very kinky.

"I think it's so cool that you have discovered your bisexual! That is so neat!" She said hugging him. "But honey, this sex change! Are you sure? Are you really sure?" She didn't know why, but she felt very positive about his decision but she needed to make sure he was too. "I guess I'll have to trust you know what you're doing but if that is what you want, then I'm here for you." She laughed and hugged him. "I'm so happy you found this out about yourself and I just want you to know I'll never stop loving you or want anyone else to be my husband or my wife or what ever we'll have to call it. Just as long as you love me and never leave me," She said kissing him. "I'm so happy for you and daddy." What she didn't tell him was that she was more than a little jealous of his relationship with their father. She'd fantasized about fucking her father since the first day they'd moved back to town. Now she wondered if that would ever happen. "I can't believe my big handsome brother loves sucking cock and wearing panties! I can't wait to see you in a pair," She teased. Just as quickly, she thought of her father. "What's daddy's cock like?" She wanted to know. "Is he as big as you are?" She asked excitedly.

"He's bigger," Toby proudly informed her. He liked the idea that his father, his lover had a big cock.

LouAnn's eyes widened. "Really!" She squealed with delight. She loved a big cock and desperately hoped her father would want to fuck her too. Then she thought about what that meant to her brother. "Does it scare you that he's so big?" She asked, assuming they would be having anal sex.

Toby blushed nervously. He knew what she meant. "Kind of." His smile faded a bit. "But you got used to mine. I'm sure I'll get used to his," He said hopefully.

LouAnn collapsed onto the bed giggling. "We should get you a big old dildo so you can practice!

"I don't think that will be necessary." He didn't think that was funny.

"Oh Toby, don't be so serious. I was just kidding," She said looking at him with renewed passion and understanding. "This is just sooooo kinky and you are so lucky!" She pulled him to her and kissed him with renewed passion. "I guess I've always known you had a feminine side but I just never thought anything of it. It was just a part of you that I accepted," She smiled. "And I found them cute ....and sexy."

Toby was shocked at his sister's revelation. He couldn't think of anything he did that was effeminate. "What feminine side? How come you never said something before?" He worried that the men he worked with had seen what she'd seen. That would be awful!

"Oh honey, don't worry. I meant it in a good way."

"But what kind of things?"

"You silly goof." LouAnn teased his lip with her finger and teased, "Think about the way we live and how we fuck; I'm always in charge, make all the decisions, take the lead and well, let me think what else." She thought for a moment. "How about the way you hold your hands and even stand sometimes. It's very feminine, cute, but now it all fits," She told him smiling. "Your fussy about the way you dress and you have a great sense of color and style, honey." She complimented him more and then threw her arms around him and hugged and kissed him. "You're going to make such a beautiful woman. I can't wait to help you," She gushed. "I love you more than anything in the world and the fact that you knew you could tell me makes me so happy. I want to cry. I love you so much," She told him. "I'm so proud to be your sister!"

"I never knew," Toby grew thoughtful. "Daddy must have seen the same things. I guess I'm the last to know," He chuckled a hollow laugh.

LouAnn knew how traumatic all this must be for him but she knew how to make him feel good about himself again. "Oh baby, come to mommy. Mommy's going to make it all better," She said as she put her lips to his stomach and gave him a funny and noisy raspberry. She knew referring to herself, as mommy would trigger the right response from him. It was his Oedipus or Freudian complex she found so exciting to role-play in. She knew he had always wanted to fuck their mother.

Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers
1...456789