County Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers

"Mad? No, never honey," He mumbled as he looked again at his father's cock and how it split his sister's cunt. He reached between her legs and touched his father's cock and then her pussy. "It's wonderful," He murmured as he cupped his father's full balls. He looked up at his sister and gave her the smile she needed to see. "Fantastic!" He told her as he fingered her clit. He tried to slip a finger inside of her but his father's cock filled her. A part of him was jealous that she'd gotten his cock first but he would never admit that. "Welcome to the family daddy," He reverently told him as he put his face between their legs and showered his father's cock and balls with kisses before attacking his sister's pussy. He munched on her clit and licked his father's cock until LouAnn couldn't take it anymore.

"Stop you silly," She squealed. "Come up here!" She cried and pulled him to her lips. "Thank you for being happy for me.....for us," She said in-between kisses.

Coot gave his son a wink as he held his daughter upright. His big hands moved to her full breasts. "Your sister and I thought we would surprise you," He said as he unbuttoned her dress and exposed her breasts. His hands moved freely over them. He taunted her nipples as he continued fucking her. "Now the three of us are going to be one big happy family." He laughed happily as he bounced his daughter up and down on his thick cock.

LouAnn bit her lip as another orgasm overtook her. "Ahhhh Ahhhhh!" She moaned and tossed her body back and forth uncontrollably. "That's it daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" She pleaded as she bounced up and down on his thick cock. "Ohhhh Ohhhhh Ohhhhhh!" She screamed when she came. If Coot hadn't been holding her, she would have collapsed to the floor. Her little pink tongue flickered all over her dry lips. "That was sooooooooo good daddy!" She said struggling to regain her balance. Craning her body, she turned and kissed him. "I've been waiting for that for so long. Thank you daddy," She mewed contently.

"My pleasure honey." Coot hadn't cum and his cock was still rock hard but he knew his daughter needed to rest so he turned his attention to his son. " Did you enjoy your birthday present?" Toby tried to suppress his smile.

LouAnn came back to life and clapped her hands excitedly. She knew about her father's gift. "Honey, do you have a little surprise that you want to show us?" She reached out and placed her hand over his cock. Her long fingernails racked down the front of his pants and she giggled when she felt his cock jump. "A pretty little surprise you want to show us?" She leaned forward and pressed her warm lips to his crotch and blew her hot breath against his cock. "Show me," She urged him. "Show me how pretty you are."

"The cats out of the bag little girl." Coot smiled, pleased at how everything was working out. "Why don't you show your sister your present?" His cock stiffened inside his daughter and made her jump. "Come on pretty girl, no need to be shy anymore," He said reassuringly. "Show your sister what a pretty little girl you are."

Despite the summer heat, a chill shook Toby's excited body. He smiled shyly "Okay." With his sister and father watching he nervously removed his shoes.

"Nylons! Ooooh nice!" LouAnn clapped her hands approvingly when she saw his feet. "Oh honey, that is so exciting."

"Don't laugh," Toby blushed. "Or I'll never get through this," He said as he slowly took off his work shirt and revealed his bra.

"Ahhh, now that's sexy!" Coot told him.

"Oh honey, it looks wonderful but my poor baby, you had to put tissues in your cups!" LouAnn cried. "We're going to have to get you some falsies. You'll look so much better and they have such real looking ones now!" She couldn't wait to help transform him into a girl. "Daddy you have such good taste in lingerie." She turned and kissed him again.

Toby nervously fingered his bra. "I love it," He said as he tucked in a stray piece of tissue and fastidiously straightened the cups over his flat chest. "I had to put my jacket on when I stopped to pee," He laughed. "I couldn't decide which bathroom I should use." That made his sister and father laugh.

"I guess I'll have to teach you how to pee sitting down," LouAnn giggled. "Maybe now I wont find the toilet seat up all the time."

"Thanks LouAnn," Toby said sarcastically.

"More, more!" Coot cheered. "Take it off, take it all off baby!" He yelled.

Toby got into it now and gave his best impression of a striptease. Grabbing his belt buckle, he opened it with a theatrical flare before looking at them wide-eyed. He pulled his zipper down and then up again, teasing them with his little show. He finally pulled it down, turned his back to them and shimmied his cute little butt. "Ready?" he asked looking over his shoulder. He was really vamping it up now.

"Give it to us baby!" His father cheered. "Show us that pussy!" LouAnn gave him a sharp look but then realized that she too wanted to see his 'pussy.'

Toby wiggling his hips and tugged at his slacks seductively. Slowly, inch-by-inch they came down. The blue garter belt and matching thong came into view. Both his father and sister cheered.

"Nice buns!" LouAnn whistled.

"Great ass!" Coot shouted out. And then his pants were down. Toby kicked them aside and slowly turned and faced them.

"Oh my god! You look beautiful!" LouAnn cried as she got her first look at her brother...or new sister. As hot as he looked, it was what was under his panties that really turned her on. "You shaved! You're bald!" LouAnn shrieked with delight when she saw how her brother had saved his pubic hair. His hard cock and balls were naked. "That is soooo sexy!" She cried.

Toby nodded and smiled nervously. "I kind of thought it would look better...prettier this way. Do I look ok?" He really wanted his sister and father to like how he looked. "I wanted to look like you sis." LouAnn shaved and all of boys in the magazine were shaved and he wanted to look just like them.

"I love it son!" Coot told him and felt a surge of lust ripple through his cock. "Damn that's one sweet looking pussy!"

"You look fantastic!" LouAnn told him. "Just look at my sexy new sister!" She cooed as she ran a finger over his silk covered cock. "You're soooo sexy honey!"

"Are you sure?" He asked as he stood on his toes and did a slow pirouette. He desperately wanted their approval. He didn't want to look ridiculous. His cock stuck up straight; the head extending inches above the elastic waist. "I'm going to shave my legs," He nervously added. "And then I'd really like to try wearing high heels."

"You should. I'll help you find your size and color!" LouAnn quickly told him as she ran her hand over the huge bulged beneath his panties. "You look so pretty honey, I just never imagined," She told him and gave him a look of amazement. She couldn't have been prouder or more turned on. "I wish you would have done this a long time ago!"

"He didn't know," Coot said smiling. "Until I put the idea in his head. Once he saw those pretty boys in that magazine, he knew who he was and what he wanted to be."

"You did good daddy," LouAnn laughed. "But honey," She turned to her brother, "Only slutty girls wear their panties on the outside of their garter belt." She ran her hands over his nylons and straightened one of the garters. "I have so much to teach you," She tisked.

"I didn't know," Toby blushed. He had dressed the way he thought girls dressed, panties over their garter belts.

"He dressed for his father," Coot joked. "This way I can get at his pretty little pussy quicker! He looks like the perfect little slut." Coot beckoned his son. "Come to daddy, pretty girl."

Toby smiled and stepped closer. "I'm here daddy."

Coot encircled his son's sexy bottom and pulled him closer. "Daddy's been looking forward to this." He pulled Toby's panties down and brought his cock to his lips. He looked up into his eyes for a second before he opened his mouth and engulfed him. Coot tightened his lips around this son's cock and slowly took about half of him down his throat. He heard his son moan with pleasure.

"Wait, wait daddy! I can't see," LouAnn complained. She carefully lifted herself off of his cock and turned around and faced the two of them. "Let me get you back in me." She struggled with his thick cock. "All better," She sighed contently when she finally had him back in her cunt. "Now I can see! Do it daddy. Suck him off!"

Coot shook his head. "Incredible! Fucking one and sucking the other! It doesn't get any better than this," He laughed. "Now is everybody all set now? I have some serious cock sucking to do here!"

"Go for it daddy," LouAnn giggled approvingly.

Coot smiled at both of his children. "What a family!" He said as he took his son's cock back into his mouth. He sucked and kissed and licked Toby's cock and balls for all he was worth. "Nothing better than sucking a pretty little girl's cock!" He said in-between. He cupped Toby's shaved balls and ran a finger between his legs as he continued his blowjob. "I can't wait to feel my cock here," He said as he touched his son's hidden flower.

LouAnn was impatient for more action. "Suck him off daddy!" She cried excitedly. "Make her cum!" She hungrily demanded. "I want to see her cum in your mouth!"

"Ahhh, ahhhh!" Toby moaned as he rocked back and forth. Hearing his sister and seeing his cock disappear into his father's mouth was driving him crazy. "Suck me daddy! Suck my pussy!" Toby groaned as he pushed his cock deep between his father's lips. He held his head and drove his cock deep down his throat.

"This is so incredible!" LouAnn cried out. She started cumming again. "Suck him daddy! Suck her cock and make her cum!" She cried out as her orgasm crashed through her cunt. "This is so fucking hot!" She screamed as she slammed her slim body up and down on her father's cock.

Coot pulled his head back but kept his mouth open. "Shoot in my mouth honey. Let your sister see how a good little slut cums in her daddy's mouth!" He held his son's cock inches from his open mouth and milked him with his hand. "Cum for me panty girl. Give daddy want he wants!"

"Cumming daddy!" Toby croaked as he let loose his first blast of incestuous cum into his father's mouth. "Cumming daddy!" He yelled again as he let loose another torrent of cum. "Suck your little sluts cock!" He cried out as he shoved his cock back into his father's mouth.

"Do it honey! Give him as much as you give me!" LouAnn screamed. He did too. Toby came so much his father couldn't swallow fast enough. Cum escaped out of the corners of his mouth and dripped down onto his and LouAnn's crotch. LouAnn scooped it up and rubbed it all over her tits. Whatever was left, she brought to her mouth and licked off. Coot pulled him deeper. He gagged several times but refused to give up. There was no way was he going stop sucking until he had every last drop.

When Toby finally stopped cumming and his cock softened a little, LouAnn took him from her father's mouth and brought him to hers. She sucked out the last of his cum and smacked her lips. "Oh that was so delicious!" She cheered. "You did good baby!" She lavished his cock with more kisses. "I'm so proud of you!" She told him as she licked his shaved balls and shaft.

Coot had to swallow several times before he could speak. "What a load!" he exclaimed. "Does he always cum that much?" He asked his daughter.

"Always! Isn't he awesome daddy!" LouAnn laughed. "The first time I gave him a blowjob, it was coming out my nose," She said seriously. "I almost drowned."

Coot laughed. "I just bet you did baby girl." Coot grabbed her under her legs and stood up. "Hold on honey."

LouAnn wrapped her legs around his waist and screamed. "Daddy, be careful, you'll drop me!" She giggled as he set her down on the kitchen table. His cock slipped out of her. Empty beer bottles skidded sideways and fell to the floor without breaking.

"My turn to cum!" He said as took hold of his cock and aimed it at his daughter's cunt.

LouAnn saw the look of disappointment on her brother's face. She knew why. "Daddy wait!" She said just before his cock entered her. "As much as I want you, don't you think it would be nice if maybe the birthday girl got his turn? I know how much he's been looking forward to this," She said holding her father's hard cock. "I think she needs this more than I do." Her eyes danced mischievously.

Coot looked at his son's pleading eyes. "Of course. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry honey." He helped his daughter off the table. "Come to daddy birthday girl. I've got just what you need." He led his nervous son to the table.

Toby looked apprehensively at his father's cock and then at his sister. "Are you sure LouAnn? I can wait." He stalled.

"No way Toby. If anyone needs a good fucking, it's you." She giggled and tossed her dress aside. You've earned it," She told him. "Don't worry, you'll be fine. You'll love it," She assured him. "Remember what you said before? If I can take yours, you can handle daddy's."

Toby wasn't all that sure anymore. His father's cock looked enormous! "How should I....?"

"On your back sweetie," Coot gently instructed him. "I think for the first time, you'll enjoy it better that way."

Toby nodded and scooted up on the table. "Should I take these off daddy?" He asked about his panties.

"Hell no honey! Daddy wants to fuck his little girl just like you are," He said as lifted his son's legs up to his shoulders. Pulling his panties aside, he fit his cock against his son's tight little flower. "I want to see you in all your glory," He said referring to her lingerie. "You look just perfect baby," He assured him as he pushed his cock against his virgin hole. The sight of his son in bra, garters, nylons and panties made him wild with lust. "Daddy wants to fuck his little girl when she's all dressed up and pretty," He said as he pushed the head of cock past his son's tight rose.

"Ahhh!" Toby moaned.

"Go slow daddy," LouAnn protectively reminded him. "You're so big."

"I will," Coot promised and slowed his penetration. He was surprised at how easily the head of his cock had slipped inside his son. "Oh man!" He said as he felt the tight muscles squeeze around his cock.

Toby felt little of the discomfort he expected. He willed his bottom to relax and his father's cock easily moved further inside of him. "Ahhhhh Yesss!" He moaned softly. "Yessss!" He moaned again.


"You sure honey?" Coot asked as he paused half way in. "I can just hold it here." He was concerned for his son too.

Toby swallowed hard and shook his head. "I'll be fine daddy. Go ahead, I'm fine." Despite his willingness, there was now some discomfort but he ignored it. He wrapped his long slender legs around his father's body and pulled him deeper. "I want it all daddy."

That's all Coot needed to hear. He sunk his cock all the way up to his balls. "Fucking tight little cunt!" He groaned and pushed his cock to its limits. "My little girls cunt is so fucking tight!" He roared as he pounded in and out of his son. LouAnn reached between them and masturbated her brother while her father fucked him.

"Fuck me daddy! Fuck me!" Toby's soft little angel voice begged. "It feels so good!" He cried.

Coot slammed his body against him and drove his cock deep before pulling almost all the way out. He could feel the cum boiling up from his balls and knew he wouldn't last much longer. "I'm going to fill my little girl's cunt full of cum!" He shouted. "Ahhhhh Yessssssssss!" He yelled as he came. "So fucking good!" He screamed. "Happy!.....Fucking!.....Birthday!" he cried out between each deep thrust. He kept pounding his son's pussy until it was filled with his sperm. When he was finally drained, he slowly pulled out and heard a soft plop. "Man I love incest!" He laughed and staggered backward and fell onto a kitchen chair.

It took Toby a full minute before he could even think about closing his legs. His bottom felt stretched and full. Cum flowed from between his legs. His own cum covered his stomach. "My daddy just fucked me!" He said dazed. "I've just committed incest with my daddy." It sounded so incredibly exciting that he had to say it again. "I just had sex with my daddy!"

"Best damn fuck I've ever had from a panty boy." Coot stood and covered his son's lips with his. They kissed for a long time. "I love my new daughter and I love her pussy," He told him between kisses.

Toby loved hearing his father's endearments. "I'll get better at it daddy," He promised. He wanted to be good. He wanted to be the best fuck his father ever had. "I'm glad it was good for you daddy," He sighed contently. "It sure was for me," He laughed and playfully added, "I can't wait to do it again."

"Just like a little slut," Coot said and laughed with his son. He knew he wasn't going to be hard enough to fuck for a while so he held his son to him. "My pretty little girl fucks just a good as her sister." Coot winked at LouAnn and they both smiled. "We'll have to get you a wig until you hair grows out," He suggested as he ran his hand over Toby's short hair. "Maybe a blonde one to match your sisters." He looked at both of them and chuckled. "I'm one lucky SOB. I've got two hot daughters to fuck!"

"Talk like that is only going to get you laid.... a lot daddy!" LouAnn gave Toby a wink. "Right big sister?"

Toby returned her wink. "Right little sister. A lot!" He said to his father.

LouAnn worked with Toby in his transformation. Over the course of the next weeks and months, she helped him become the woman he longed to be. While at home or when the three of them were together, Toby became Tammy. At home Tammy wore female clothing but restricted her work wardrobe to panties and occasionally nylons. After much discussion, Toby convinced his family doctor that he was serious about wanting to become a woman and started taking hormone shots. He wanted breasts. He wanted to be a 'chick with a dick.'

Two years later LouAnn gave birth to a healthy baby boy. People talked but that soon stopped when they all saw how lucky the boy was to have two such loving mothers and one very devoted and doting grandfather. Coot took great pride in hearing how many people commented on how much the boy looked just like him.

THE END

Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers
1...456789