County Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It worked. Toby smiled and rolled onto his back and reached for her. "Suck my dickey mommy." He wagged his hard cock at her and laughed. "Please mommy, suck my cock. I've been a good boy. I sucked daddy's cock today so will you suck my cock mommy?" He cooed softly.

LouAnn liked this new addition to their game. She bent over him and teased him with her tongue. "Mommy's little girl has been so good today. She deserves a big reward for sucking daddy's cock." LouAnn sucked his cock for a few minutes before pulling away and reverted back to being his sister. "Tell me how it felt to wear panties. What color were they? What were you thinking? How did you feel? Tell mommy everything." She asked a dozen other questions as she lapped at his rigid member.

Toby revealed all his feelings to her. "I felt different, wonderfully different, as if I was seeing the real me for the first time," He told her as he gently held her head down on his cock. "I don't know what a girl feels like inside LouAnn, but I know how I felt and it was wonderful. I felt like I'd left Toby behind and became this wonderfully sexy little girl.... daddy's little girl," He shyly admitted. " When daddy played with my tits, they felt sensitive and alive. Do yours feel like that LouAnn?" He asked inquisitively.

She came up long enough to tell him how excited hers got when he played with them. "I don't know how to explain it except that when you touch them, I feel it all the way down to my pussy," She giggled delightfully. "Does that make any sense?"

Toby nodded; he had felt the same way except his feelings went not only to his cock but also to places much deeper. "It makes sense," He said thoughtfully.

LouAnn kept sucking his cock until he came one more time. "That was delicious honey," She laughed and sat up and wiped her chin. She leaned over and kissed him. "Mommy loves it when her little girl lets me suck her pussy." LouAnn found it just as easy as her father in thinking of Toby as a woman now. "This is going to be so exciting. I've got a new big sister to go shopping with!" She squealed happily. "And mommy's got a new little girl to make love to!"

Toby laughed, "Ok, ok, you little devil. You pressed my mommy button and I love you for it but you can stop now," He sighed contently.

"Your so welcome," LouAnn said satisfied that she'd succeeded in boosting his spirits. "Soooo big brother," She said toying with his cock, "Do I get to help you dress up too or does daddy get all the fun?" She was already thinking about what clothes would look good on him, the right make-up and teaching him all the new things he needed to know about being a woman.

Even though he knew she was teasing, Toby gave that some thought. "As much help as I know I'm going to need, I'm still a little confused about my feelings...about what daddy and I are doing." He hoped she understood. "The incest stuff is easy but this sex change stuff is driving me crazy," He sighed wearily.

"I understand honey," She said kissing him. She refused to let him get down again. "You and daddy have your fun," She said pretending to be hurt. "I'll just be here by the home fire, waiting for this nice big cock to get back to my pussy," She giggled playfully. "I just wish I'd been there to see you."

Toby laughed. "Well if you had, there wouldn't have been any jerking off. You would have been the center of attention."

LouAnn sat up. "Do you really think daddy would ever want to.......?" Her voice trailed off. She unnecessarily worried that her father wouldn't be interested in her now that he and Toby were lovers.

"Fuck you?" Toby finished her sentence.

"Yes. Would he?" She anxiously asked.

Toby laughed, "In a heart beat. Daddy can't wait to get between your legs. He told me he masturbates all the time thinking about you."

"Of fuck Toby, don't tease me," She said as she cupped her pussy and fingered herself. "You know how much I want that!" She moaned as she neared another orgasm. "I want that so much!" She cried out as she came.

Toby loved helping her orgasm. "You're going to love his cock honey. It's so big and thick, you should see him when he cum's! It's incredible!" He teased. "Daddy told me he thinks about fucking you all the time." He replaced her fingers with his. He slipped two up her cunt and finger fucked her. Toby's cock grew harder as he thought about his sister fucking their father.

"Ah huh!" LouAnn barely was able to get out as she squeezed her cunt around his fingers. "Oh fuck yes Toby I want that so much! I want daddy to fuck me! I want him to fuck both of us!" She cried as her cunt flooded his hand. "I need this!" She frantically cried out and stuffed his cock back into her. "Fuck me honey. Fuck your sister!" She groaned. "I want us to do everything together. I want to help you find out who you are and I especially want to watch you and daddy make love! I want everything you want honey!" She cried as she came one more time on her brother's cock.

Afterwards, exhausted but still feeling very playful, she joked, "I just can't believe my big brother is a panty wearing cocksucker!" She giggled. "Just like me!" She laughed harder. When she'd finally stopped, she got serious and told him, "This is so far fucking out honey. We're finally going to be one big incest-loving family!" She laughed happily. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, as LouAnn sucked him off at the door, she asked, "Do you think daddy's going to bring you your panties?"

"I hope so. He said he was going to wash them and bring them to work," Toby answered nervously. He couldn't wait to have them on again and then it struck him how funny that sounded. "Pretty neat huh. Daddy's washing my lingerie for me," He chuckled as he pumped a load of sperm down her throat.

"I wonder if he'd do mine too?" LouAnn giggled after she'd swallowed. As Toby was about to leave, she grabbed him by the shirt and half seriously told him, "Look you big lug, I don't care what you and daddy do. I want you to have fun.....just as long as you come home and fuck my brains out! Deal?"

"Deal!" Toby said as he licked a little cum off of her cheek.

"Deal!" She giggled. "Now get out there and have fun panty boy!" She gave his butt a swat and sent him out the door.

"Morning son," Coot greeted his son when they met in the break room.

"Morning daddy," Toby replied a little self-consciously. He looked nervously around the break room to see if anyone had noticed how he had greeted his father. No one seemed to have. Calling him daddy instead of dad just sounded like something a child would say, which was exactly how he felt with his father. He felt like the lost little boy...no, the lost little girl who had finally been found and saved by her daddy.

When they were outside Coot whispered to him, "Nice boner sonny boy. Bet you wished you had on a pretty pair of panties." He teased.

"I do daddy," Toby replied in a soft but excited voice. He looked hopefully at the gym bag but didn't ask. He waited patiently.

"I'm afraid we have to postpone our little fun today. I have to head over to Osseo. We have a truck going in for service and one coming out. It'll probably take all day." Coot held out his gym bag. "They're in here. Put them on and wear them and think about me."

"I will daddy." Toby was disappointed but understood.

"Hey, don't be such a gloomy Gus," Coot said. "I'll see you tonight. We are still on for supper aren't we?"

"Supper? Oh yes, LouAnn said 6:30." Toby perked up when he remembered his father was coming for dinner.

"Ok, see you then." Coot stopped and turned, "Did you talk to your sister?"

Toby nodded. "I told her everything."

"And?" Coot asked anxiously.

Toby told him everything he and his sister had talked about. "She's excited daddy, almost more excited than I am. She's so incredible!" He marveled. "She's happy for me and she's happy for us. She even teased me and called me panty boy."

"I'll be damned!" Coot's cock jumped an inch! He was certain that it was just a matter of time now before his daughter would also be his lover. "I guess this incest stuff is contagious," Coot chuckled.

"I'm sure glad we don't have to take a vaccination for it!" Toby laughed.

LouAnn was so nervous that she couldn't think straight. She was sure tonight was going to be special. "You reminded daddy about the time, right?" She asked for the third time. She was getting more anxious by the minute as she hurriedly chopped vegetables. Her father loved them and she always made a large platter along with at least two types of dip for him. "You told him 6:30 right?" She asked for the fourth time. "I hope he's not going to be late." It wasn't even 6:00 yet.

"Of course I did honey. He'll be here soon," Toby calmly assured her. He was standing behind her admiring her great butt. It was hot and humid in the kitchen and her dress stuck to her like varnish. Every curve of her lithe body was accentuated through her thin summer dress. He reached around her and cupped her full breasts with both hands. "Worried he won't show up?" She wasn't wearing a bra. The damp material molded perfectly over her cone shaped breasts and Toby felt her nipples come alive. When she didn't answer right away, he pinched them playfully and teased her. "I think my little sisters getting horny thinking about daddy!"

LouAnn shook her full head of hair and blushed. "Maybe," She giggled. "Stop it," She laughed and made a halfhearted attempt to brush his hands away from her boobs. "You're not the only one that's got the hots for daddy," She laughed. "You two horny guys get to be together all the time...jerking off or sucking cock while I'm all by myself and horny as hell. I had to masturbate in the ladies room at work.... twice!" She jokingly admitted. She leaned back into his arms and sighed, "Tell me again." Toby knew what she wanted to hear and told her every lurid detail of what he and his father had done. By the time he'd finished, they were both ready to fuck.

"Is my little sister wearing panties?" He playfully asked as he pulled up the back of her dress and revealed her shapely ass. "Nope!" LouAnn rarely wore panties so it was no surprise when he found her naked. He ran his hand between her tight thighs and played with her pussy.

LouAnn giggled giddily as he fingered her. "I guess I forgot," She laughed. "And maybe I should be asking you the same thing Mr. Panty boy." She teased him back as she wigged her butt into his cock. "Are you wearing yours?"

"In the wash," He told her. He slipped a finger up her juicy cunt and drove her crazy. "I took mine off because I only have one pair," He told her as he moved his fingers in and out of her. "What's your excuse?" He asked as he finger fucked her. "I bet you left yours off so you could flash your little beaver at daddy."

"Toby Jackson, you should be ashamed of yourself for suggesting such a dirty thing... as well as for touching your sister's pussy!" She said as she pushed her cunt back at his hand. "Don't you know incest is dirty?" She let out a long sigh as his long fingers invaded her. "It's soooo dirty! Ahhh yes! Right there!" She moaned when he found her magic button. "Touch me right there!" She sighed contently. "Ahhh, yes right there honey. Finger me and talk dirty to me."

"I'm fingering my sister's pussy," He whispered into her ear. He managed to get his shorts down and kicked them aside. "Now I'm going to shove my cock up my little sister's cunt."

"That is so dirty," LouAnn moaned as he entered her. "Brothers and sisters shouldn't fuck," She panted and reached back and pulled him closer. "Soooo dirty! Incest is so dirty!" She moaned louder. "I need you Toby. I need my big brother's cock. Fuck me and tell me again how you're going to wear panties and how you're going to let daddy fuck you!" LouAnn leaned over the counter, braced herself and thrust her bottom back at him. She loved talking dirty as much as he did. "Fuck me honey. Fuck me and tell me how much you love me!" She gasped. "Tell me how your going to become a woman and let daddy fuck you!" She squealed as her brother pumped his cock in and out of her. "Yes like that!" She moaned. "Tell me how you want breasts!" She shouted as he plunged his cock deep into her.

"I love fucking you LouAnn!" He told her. "I love fucking my sister. I love wearing panties and I can't wait to feel daddy's cock in me!" He yelled back. "I want to watch daddy fuck you and then see his cum running out of your pussy!" He thrust harder into her cunt and they fucked wildly. "I'm going to suck his cock and swallow his cum! I'm going to have breasts and be his woman and then let him shove his big hard cock up my pussy!" He grunted. "He calls me his panty girl and tells me how pretty I am and it makes me so damn happy! I want to look just a beautiful as you! I want it all honey!" Toby shouted as he fucked her. He was seconds away from cumming.

"Oh ohhhhhhhhh! Oh yessssssssss Toby! I want all that too!" She moaned. Her orgasm was moments away. A loud noise! "Oh no! No! No! No! Not yet!" She cried when they both heard the sound of a car door slamming. "Damn, that must be daddy! Hurry!" LouAnn panicked and pulled her dress down. "Pull your shorts up," She giggled as she straightened her dress. She hurriedly ran a hand through her hair. "How do I look?" She asked as she fanned her flushed face.

"You look beautiful honey," Coot Jackson said from the doorway. The smile on his face was mischievous. "You on the other hand son, look...." He was going to say sexy as hell since Toby's hard-on obscenely tented out the front of his shorts. A wet spot showed where he was leaking. "Look like a loving brother," He said grinning.

"Geez!" Toby blushed when he how saw the wet spot and how obvious his shorts were sticking out. He arranged his cock so it stood up straight and managed not to blush too much. "We didn't hear you daddy. How long have you been here?" He asked fidgeting with his shorts again. He wondered how much his father had seen or heard.

"Just got here," He lied. "But you two lovebirds don't have to be sorry on my account," Coot said straight faced as he walked past his children and put a twelve pack of beer in the refrigerator. "Just pretend I'm not here," He grinned as he opened a cold bottle of beer for himself and offered each one.

LouAnn, still flushed, wished they could. She took the beer and rubbed it against her hot face. "Hi daddy," She said and kissed his cheek. Her pussy was still on fire and she silently cursed him for arriving before she'd had a chance to orgasm. Like Toby, she too wondered how much he's seen or heard. She silently hoped he'd heard everything.

"Hi yourself little girl," Coot said. He slipped an arm around her waist and let his hand roam over her firm bottom. He could smell the sex on her and it made him hard. His cock stiffened and the warm feeling of lust came over him. He didn't let on that he'd accidentally walked in on them ten minutes earlier. He'd gone back outside and made sure they knew he was here before coming in.

"I made a vegy plate for you dad," LouAnn fussed nervously. "Your favorite." She was still so wound up and aroused that she couldn't stand still. She needed to cum, even if it was with her fingers.

"No offense honey, but you're my favorite," He said hugging her to him. Her braless breast pressed enticingly into him and he took the opportunity to look down the front of her dress. He saw her hard her pink nipples and how excited they were. LouAnn followed his eyes and smiled.

"Do you like?" She asked huskily. "The dip I mean?" She giggled, a self-conscious laugh. Her pussy clinched and flowed uncontrollably and she just knew her juices were running down her legs. Flustered and not knowing what to do next, she offered him the vegetable platter and busied herself around the kitchen. "Why don't you two go out on the porch, I'll call you when diner is ready."

"Sounds good to me," Coot said as he grabbed another beer and headed outside with his son. He gave her bottom a playful pat. His hand lingered much to long. "No panties," He chuckled.

"Daddy!" LouAnn scolded him. "You're awful!" She told him but wasn't able to conceal her smile.

"Hope I didn't interrupt anything important son," Coot said still smiling from his daughter's reaction. He sat close to Toby, intimately close. Their bodies melded together, much like lovers would sit. He wasn't worried about how it might look to his daughter, not after what he'd heard and seen earlier. He possessively put his hand over his son's hard cock and massaged it. "I missed you," He said and pulled his son's face to his and kissed him. He'd seen them fucking and from the condition of his son's cock guessed he hadn't cum. "Still have your panties on?" He asked in between deep kisses.

Breathless at being treated so openly as his father's lover, Toby could only shake his head at first. "They're in the wash daddy." He shook noticeably from his father's kisses. "And no you didn't interrupt anything. We were just......," he smiled shyly. "You know..... we were just... fooling around a little," He softly laughed.

"Just a little, huh? Looked like more than a little to me," Coot chuckled. "And there's nothing little about his!" He pushed back the leg of Toby's running shorts and exposed his cock. "Such a beautiful cock...and still so hard!" He chuckled. "Your sister must be very mad at me for not giving you time to empty this in her," He said as he slowly masturbated him. Toby's cock was still sticky from LouAnn's cunt. It spread all over his hand.

"Knowing her, she's probably in there fingering herself right now," Toby laughed.

"I'd pay to see that," Coot chuckled as he lovingly jacked his son off.

"Ohhhh daddy, do that! It feels so good when you touch me!" Toby moaned softly and kissed him again. "I love not having to hide anymore," He said holding his father's face to his. "LouAnn knows everything daddy. I told her all about us," He said as he thrust his cock into his father's hand.

"Well, she knows what you've told her but she hasn't seen this yet," Coot said as he pushed his son down on the couch and took his cock into his mouth. He sucked his long hard cock several minutes before coming up. "You're sister tastes delicious!" He laughed and licked his lips.

Toby could only laugh with his father. "I guess it was more than just a little fooling around," He half apologized, as if he'd been caught cheating on his lover.

Coot took Toby's hand and placed it over his cock. "Feel. Hard as a rock!" He proudly announced. "You and your sister make me that way! Just knowing you two were fucking makes me so damn hard I can hardly stand it."

Toby captured his father's cock through his pants and laughed, "I'm glad you feel that way daddy," Toby said as he felt the hard length of his father's cock. He wanted to unzip him and feel his cock in his mouth again. "I'm that I make you so hard."

Coot slipped his arm around him and pulled him closer. "If I'm breathing I'm hard from thinking about you and your sister," He chuckled. "Incest does that to me."

"Us too daddy. We talk about you all the time. We both get so...." Acting more and more like a woman around his father, Toby blushed profusely and said, "We both get so horny thinking about you daddy." His voice was soft and willowy and it pleased his father. Toby rested his head comfortably against his shoulder. He liked how big and strong his father felt. He made him feel safe and loved. "I like it when you hold me daddy. I like it when you call me pretty names and....let me do this," He softly sighed and masturbated him.

"My cock will always be there for my pretty panty girl," Coot told him. He pushed Toby's shorts up higher and caressed his balls. "I bet you liked wearing your panties all day. They must have looked so pretty on you. I wish I could have been there to see you in them." The two lovers kissed passionately for a very long time.

1...456789