County Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did daddy but I missed you," Toby whispered when they finally broke their kiss. Toby ran his finger over his lips and marveled at how different but exciting it was to kiss his father.

Coot kissed his nose and eyes and cheeks. "Now tell daddy what you are."

Toby blushed like a young girl. He knew what his father wanted to hear and he told him. "I'm a cock tease daddy. I'm your panty girl," He shyly admitted. His cock jumped in his fathers' hand. "I'm your little slut," He breathlessly whispered. "I'm your little slut that will do anything my handsome daddy asks." He brought father's hand under his t-shirt and urged him to play his nipples.

"And?" Coot asked. "What do you want to do?" He coyly asked as he toyed with his son's nipples.

"I want to suck your cock and then feel you inside of me daddy." Toby nearly cried out when his father pinched his nipples.

Coot smiled. "Good girl," He said and kissed him again. "We're going to do all of that and more very soon honey. Then you'll really know what it means to be daddy's little slut."

"LouAnn.....LouAnn wants to be there daddy. She wants to see everything we do."

Coot threw his head back and laughed. "Of course she does!" Coot reassured him his sister would be very much part of their incestuous family. "I love your sister the same way I love you son."

"I know you do daddy." Toby flirtatiously batted his big blue eyes at his father and asked, "When daddy?"

Coot knew what he meant. "I know what you want son but we all have to be patient. Everything will happen in it's own time." He didn't tell him that their love couldn't go any further until he'd built his bridge with is daughter first. "Until then, you're just going to have to trust daddy," Coot said and bent over his lap once again and took his cock deep down his throat. When he finally came up, he laughed and said, "And be satisfied with that!"

"You can suck my cock anytime you want to daddy," Toby giggled happily. He'd agree to anything if it meant his father kept sucking his cock.

"I know I can son," Coot self-assuredly told him. "You just listen to your sister. She's the perfect wife for you. She knows how to take care of you until the three of us are together. Incest is a powerful stimulant for all of us and I'm happy you two have discovered that." He moved his hand faster over his son's cock and told him, "I promise you this, whatever you and I do, your sister will be just as involved. We're family and we have to stick together. Incest is too special to waist."

"LouAnn says the same thing daddy. She says all three of us can be happy together." He thrust his hips up his father's hand and moaned softly. He wanted to cum in his father's hand. "I want that too daddy. I want all of us to be happy together." Toby thought for moment before he opened up completely. "I've made up my mind daddy. I'm going to become a woman. I want that. I want if for me and I want it for you. I want to be your woman.... your little girl." It felt wonderful and terrifying to finally tell him that. He was glad he did.

"You're going to make a beautiful woman son. I can't wait to make love to you as a woman." Coot's cock stiffened and he thought he was going to cum from just thinking about that. Coot kissed him long and hard. "I love you very much and you're going to be my very pretty little girl." Coot told him. "Just as pretty and hot as any of those girls in the magazines."

His soft voice fluttered excitedly. "I want that daddy. I want to be your little girly boy and wear pretty things for you while you fuck me."

"And so you will," Coot promised. They kissed for a very long time.

LouAnn let them finish their kiss before interrupting them. "Well, isn't this cozy," She said clearing her throat at the porch door. A little smile framed the corners of her mouth. "I'm not interrupting anything am I?" She asked as she approached them. Her smile only got wider when she saw how her father was holding her brother's cock. A stray summer breeze blew a wisp of her long blonde hair across her face as she stared at them. She pushed it aside and locked her bright blue smiling eyes on her father's.

Coot returned her stare before slowly removing his hand from her brother's cock. He was glad she'd caught them. He wanted her to see for herself that Toby really was his lover. "You didn't interrupt anything honey, just us girls having a nice little talk is all." He boldly stroked his son's cock a few times before standing. "Dinner ready?" He stretched and asked; his hard-on stood out from his pants. He didn't try to hide it. "Come on son. Put your cock away. You're making your sister blush." Toby shyly met his sister's eyes as he tucked his cock back into his shorts and followed his father. Coot walked between the two of them, his hand roamed freely on each of their bottoms. "I'm sure your sister has something wonderfully for us." He said as moved his hand deeply between the crease of LouAnn's ripe bottom.

"Daddy?" a silent question formed on her lips. His touch made her pussy drip. Coot gave her a mischievous wink and he mouthed the word 'later.' As frustrating as she was, she didn't ask anymore.

She'd watched the two of them making out, kissing, and had even seen her father sucking her brother's cock. It had been so exciting that she'd fingered herself to a spectacular orgasm. But now she felt so empty and left out. Despite what she'd told her brother about being happy for him, she still felt a twinge of jealousy and envy. She wanted what he had. She wanted to be her father's lover too! She wanted it to be her lips her father was kissing.

The most remarkable thing she thought as she'd watched them was how different her brother acted with his father. With her he was all man, macho to a fault sometimes. But now, seeing him with her father, she realized that he actuallywasa woman trapped in a man's body. 'He's going to need a lot of help though,' She laughed good-naturedly.

As they sat around the kitchen table a tense, sexual excitement filled the air and could almost be tasted, much like ozone before a summer storm. Small talk, work and friends consumed the rest of the evening's conversation for the Jackson's. Strangely no one spoke of sex or incest but all three felt it; they were all highly aroused. Looks were exchanged; sentences were started but not finished. It was as if each was waiting for the other to say something that would open the floodgates. Finally Coot made his goodbyes and stood to leave.

"I don't know why Toby can't take his old training right here in town," LouAnn complained about Toby's out of town training the next day. The evening was disturbingly over and she was confused and frustrated. She was mad at herself and she was furious with her father for not bringing up what was on all of their minds. Toby stood behind her and rested his hands comfortably on her shoulders. She reached behind her and found his hard cock. 'At least he's just as horny as I am,' she comforted herself. She leaned into him and pulled his arms around her waist. "I'm going to miss him so much!" She said looking directly at her father and then did something she'd wanted to do all night. She pulled Toby's hands over her breast and held them there. Her smoldering eyes locked onto her fathers and silently challenged him; 'See daddy, this is what I want and if your not going to give it to me, my brother will!' Her eyes dared him to react. "I bet you're going to miss him too daddy." Her meaning couldn't have been more obvious when she licked her lips seductively.

"I will miss him," He told her as he watched intently at what she was doing. An amused smile formed on his face.

Toby thought his sister was acting incredibly funny. He knew what she was up to. She was trying to make their father jealous. He went along with her little game and moved his hands freely over her breasts. "Now honey," He said. "I'm the new guy and they only have the training twice a year. If I want that raise," He emphasized by shoving his cock into her, "I have to go. Besides it's only for two days. I'll be home Wednesday evening," He said as continued to fondle her breasts. He was aware how intently his father was watching and wondered what if anything he would say or do. "If you get lonely, I'm sure daddy will be more than willing to come over and keep you company," He said as he covered her long thin neck with hot wet kisses. "Remember, how we talked about that honey?" He said as he moved his stiff cock deeper between her firm cheeks. LouAnn ground back into him. She was behaving like a bitch in heat.

"I remember," She said as she pulled his face to hers and kissed him hungrily. "How could I forget?"

Coot saw through her game but that didn't mean he wasn't incredibly aroused. But he refused to rise to the bait. He had his plan and he was determined to see it through. He believed that to make their family free of jealousy and envy, each of his children would have to be seduced and won over separately. They both had to know they were the most important thing in his life. Toby had been won and LouAnn deserved the same experience. He'd let her needlessly think she had to stake a claim on her brother to make herself more of a prize. He wanted her but on his terms. By her own actions, LouAnn was telling him that she was willing to share her brother but he had totakeher. She would not be seduced; he'd have to conquer her. So be it, Coot thought. Despite his resolve, he felt the urgent pull of incest. He couldn't take his eyes off of his son's hands or his daughter's breasts. He wished it were his hands making love to them and his cock boring into her. All he could think about now was how it was going to feel to fuck his daughter. It took all of his will power not to end the charade right then and there.

"Toby's right honey," Coot was manged to calmly say. "If you need anything....," he paused and dropped his eyes to her pussy, "or just want some company, give me a call and daddy will be right here for you." He stared deeply into her bottomless blue eyes before breaking her spell. He quickly changed the subject. "How about a cookout to celebrate your birthday son? I'll bring the steaks and beer."

"Sounds great dad," Toby happily agreed. He'd been so busy humping LouAnn's ass and mauling her tits that he'd missed the wordless battle going on between the two of them. LouAnn was beside herself now as he teased each of her nipples. Each luscious little berry stood out against the thin material. "But I'm sure LouAnn would love seeing you before that, wouldn't you honey?" He hotly suggested. LouAnn slumped into his arms as he ground his cock into her. "She gets so lonely when she's all by herself. Don't you honey?" Toby enjoyed showing his father how he made love to his sister.

"I do get so lonely daddy," She breathlessly told him. She was still hopelessly confused about why he was leaving when it was so obvious what they all wanted from each other. She wanted to change his mind about leaving but her own stubbornness made that impossible. When he said nothing, she tried one last ruse to change his mind. She pulled one of Toby's hands from her breast and deftly placed it over her pussy. She moved it against her cunt. "I just don't know what I'm going to do with myself without a man in the house." She knew how shamelessly she must look but she couldn't help herself now. She pushed Toby's fingers against her pussy. Her legs grew weak and her voice turned husky as her body responded to her brother's cock and hands. "A girl has so many needs that only a man can take care of," She panted heavily as a small orgasm shot through her pussy.

Coot wanted her more than anything now but he still refused to waver. He would have his daughter but not here, not tonight. "I should go. I can see you kids have....family business to take care of." He laughed at his own joke and turned to leave.

LouAnn panicked; worried that she'd lost him! She reached for him and pulled him back. "Call me daddy." Her voice was urgent. She brought her lips to his and kissed him like no daughter should ever kiss her father. "Promise." Her hoarse voice demanded. "I need you too daddy," She whispered and brought his hands to her aching breasts.

"I know you do baby girl," Coot told her as he fondled her marvelous tits. He kissed her. "Soon," He whispered as their lips met one more time. His tongue flicked out and found hers; he pulled her tightly into him and ground his lips to hers. His cock trapped his son's hand between them. "Love you," He whispered. "Love you too pretty boy," He said looking into his son's eyes.

"Love you daddy," The two of them said in unison. Toby leaned over his sister's shoulder and kissed his father. "Love you daddy," He said after a long and heated kiss.

"Love you too son." Coot pushed his cock once more against his daughter's cunt. "I'll see you at work in the morning." He waved goodbye and left. His stiff cock led the way.

LouAnn collapsed into her brother's arms. "Are you as horny as I am?" She panted as she quickly ripped her clothes off.

"More! I thought you were going fuck daddy right where he stood!" Toby said as he quickly tore his shorts off. They were both naked in seconds and in each other's arms.

"Damn him!" LouAnn said frustrated beyond words. "I wanted to! Why didn't he?" She demanded. "I would have!" She cried out as she pulled her brother down on the floor with her. "Fuck you daddy!" She said to the closed door. She waited for it to open. "Fuck him," She finally said and guided her brother's cock into her boiling cunt. She rammed herself down on him. "Fuck me Toby. Fuck me and tell me how daddy is going to fuck both of us." They fucked on the kitchen floor and then on the porch and then in bed before they finally fell asleep.

"Anyone see my dad?" Toby asked looking around the parking lot.

"There he goes now," Russ Snyder, the foreman said pointing to the truck leaving the yard. "He was over by your truck a few minutes ago. I guess he couldn't wait to get at those post holes dug...all by himself." He kidded playfully.

"Damn, missed him. Didn't get to say goodbye." Toby said as he watched the truck disappear out of sight.

"Make us proud Toby," Russ said. "Learn everything you can about that new front end loader. You're going to need all the stick time you can get before winter."

"I will boss. See you in a few days."

After a long and hot day of classes and learning the new equipment, Toby headed back to his motel room. He was ready for a good dinner and a few beers at the county's expense. After he showered and while still naked, he opened his suitcase for a fresh change of clothes.

"What the heck?" He said looking in his suitcase. A small, decorative box lay on top of his clothes. "Where did this come from?" He wondered as he looked curiously at the designer box. A blue silk ribbon held each corner and a bright blue bow decorated the middle. Under the bow was a small envelope. At first he thought LouAnn was responsible. When he saw the handwriting on the card, he knew it wasn't his sisters. It read,

Son,

Thought you might need some reading material. Hope everything fits. Make sure you're wearing them when you come home. Happy Birthday!

Love daddy

"Fits?" Toby wondered what that meant as he opened the box. On top was the transvestite magazine he'd come to favor. Toby smiled as he looked at it. "Hot damn, thanks daddy." His prick sprang to life. He gazed enviously at the exciting looking

boy girls with their beautiful breasts and hard dicks. He knew he'd be jerking off with them later. It was what was under the second magazine that put a bigger smile on his face.

"Oh daddy you shouldn't have," Toby said as held up a delicate pair of blue lace panties. A pretty bow adorned each hip and another was stitched over the middle. Delicate lace trimmed the legs. Toby reverently fingered each bow and every inch of lace along the high cut legs before his fingers traced the long, thin strip of cloth that would tuck between his legs and snuggle up against his tush. His cock stiffed as he held them to his face and inhaled their beauty. "Thank you daddy," His soft voice whispered. He quickly slipped them on. His cock was outlined excitingly against the thin material. He liked how the bow sat right over the head of his dick. He adjusted the little spaghetti strap so it fit snuggly between his cheeks. He checked his reflection in the mirror. "Oooohh La La! You are one hot little girl Toby Jackson!" He giggled as he swayed his taut butt sexily back and forth and wondered how hot he would look with breasts? Enviously, he compared his flat chest to the beautiful breasts of the transvestites. He quickly put that wonderful thought aside. Looking in the mirror again, he gave his bare bottom a little spank and cried out, "Naughty little girl!" He laughed at his silliness. In his heart he knew he looked just as pretty as any of those girls in his magazine.

Once he'd gotten over his initial surprise, he noticed there was more in the box. Another layer of tissue paper hid a pair of blue nylons and a matching garter belt and bra. "Oh daddy! What have you done?" He held them to his body and danced around the room, happier and more excited than ever. He couldn't wait to try them on.

"Hey, anyone home?" Toby called out as he walked into his house. He'd seen his father's car parked next to LouAnn's. "LouAnn? Daddy?" he called again as he entered the kitchen. The room was streaked in shadows. The late afternoon sun played tricks with his eyes and it took a moment for them to adjust.

"Hi baby. I'm so glad you're home," LouAnn called out weakly from across the room.

"Hi baby. Daddy here?" He asked squinting. He wondered why she hadn't gotten up to greet him.

"Right here son," Coot Jackson called out from behind his daughter. He looked around her and waved. "Hi. Happy birthday son."

"Thanks daddy." He realized his sister was sitting on his father's lap. "LouAnn?"

LouAnn held out her arms to him. "Mmmm baby, I missed you so much......but...but I couldn't wait. I'm afraid I've been a very bad little girl, haven't I daddy?" LouAnn giggled mischievously. "Forgive me baby?" Her mournful voice purred. 'For what?' Toby wondered confused.

"Actually, she's been a very very good little girl," Coot chuckled from beneath her. Toby stared at them as if they were crazy. He didn't have any idea of what they were talking about. He walked across the room.

LouAnn sighed contently. "But I'm sooo glad your home now." It seemed to take a great deal of effort for her to talk or even sit up. Her arms were locked and braced on her knees. Her head swayed from side to side as she balanced herself on her father's lap. Her jaw hung lazily open. The back of her dress was pulled up past her waist.

"LouAnn!" Toby finally realized what he was seeing. "Are you and daddy........? Oh my god you are! You and daddy are.......!"

"Fucking! Yes honey. Isn't it beautiful! I'm fucking daddy!" LouAnn rocked back and forth on her father's big cock. Toby couldn't tell if she was at the end of one orgasm or at the start of another. "I'm sorry baby, I was just so horny and .....and then daddy came over and .....," She giggled and threw her head back and laughed weakly. "Well, I guess you can see." Her hands massaged her breasts. "He feels sooo good!"

"I hope your not upset son," Coot said. He searched his son's face for a reaction.

Before Toby could say anything, LouAnn quickly spoke again. "Please don't be upset honey. It's what we've talked about. It's what we've wanted!" She sighed contently as she threw her thick blonde tresses back and forth. "It's what I've wanted. Come see," She excitedly said as she lifted her dress to her waist. " See honey? See daddy's cock? He's just as big as you said and he's in me soooo deep," She laughed huskily. "Daddy's fucking me! We're committing incest......just like you and I do!" Toby dropped to his knees and looked. He saw how his father's huge prick filled her cunt. LouAnn was thrilled to be able to share this with him. "Don't you think it's wonderful honey?" Her voice almost pleaded. She held his face between her hands and made him look at her. "Tell me your not mad honey," She pleaded.

1...456789