All Comments on 'Craving Humiliation Ch. 03'

by Lalah

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent, as usual!

this serie is brillant!!

ttvttpttvttpabout 16 years ago
So good

Keep going you god.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Brilliant

We definately need another installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MORE PLEASE

dont stop now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Lovely

Just lovely!

carolindacarolindaabout 12 years ago
wow

I loved this story, why don't you continue it ? I'm dying to read the continuation!! Please!

waginatorwaginatorabout 11 years ago
Yummy

I first read this when you first posted it, finding it by accident while browsing through the non-con category. I like it now even better than when I first read it. This story hits other kinks that My Public Humiliation doesnt- I like the college setting, and I love the idea of females masturbating in public. I wish you would continue it. There are so many good stories on Lit that start out great and then seemingly abandoned. Maybe Sassy Susan could help get you started, or your editor.

The Antagonist Mandy, is 'flushed ' after watching the main character masturbate in the hallway. Mandy is getting turned on? Would love to see where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE PLEASE

LOVED IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very good story

I would love to read more of. This story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very good story

I for one would love to read more on what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

Write more of this beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I would love for this story to continue, I really like how the character of the story doesn't really want to accept that she's a slut but can't resist giving into her desires at the worst moments and keeps getting herself into crazy predicaments. I hope I get to read more about how her wild desires ruin every aspect of her normal life and I hope the relationship between the main character and Mandy gets explored more, nice work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That one guy

Great story line I could see it all happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Want more!

This story ends so abruptly. In fact, it's pretty much a cliffhanger as nothing is really resolved. There needs to be more done with these characters. What happens as Anna is forced to follow Mandy all day in a cum-stained micro skirt and blouse with no buttons? Will she ever get her clothes back? If so, what other humiliation will she have to endure? What's the deal with Mandy? It seems she's starting to get turned on by Anna. Her pussy was bulging and wet in chapter 2 as she fingered Anna and she was flushed watching Anna suck off a guy in chapter 3. Maybe she secretly has some kind of crush on her? She certainly enjoys stripping her naked, sticking things in her, and playing with her pussy. Sounds like she's at least somewhat attracted to Anna or just really turned on by her humiliation. Maybe they establish some kind of master/sub relationship since Anna, as the title says, craves humiliation amd Mandy is more than happy to give it to her. Also, I wouldn't mind having the "brooding guy" from chapter 1 make another appearance. He got the "best fuck ever" from Anna and told her he'd "see her around." There's just so much more that could be done to these characters and to this story! I know it's been 8 years since all this was written and any further chapters are extremely unlikely but I WANT MORE! At the very least, I wish the the events of chapter 3 could be wrapped up and resolved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great beginning

Great beginning need more please maybe more outside things to happen to this little girl maybe she gets tired to a tree!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So for a great story

I definitely would like to read more on this story i believe its time that lady takes over her life totally and forcing her do more things!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story to this point

I would definitely like to read more on her being used and abused maybe more spanking and more golden play and more nude school and outside!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

I think you should write about the rest of the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This has been a great story

This is a very good start of a story i definitely would like to read more and even think she will in the end be mandy's sub from now on but would love the whole day on !

betathingbetathingabout 4 years ago
NICELY DONE

quite enjoyable. please continue.

twistedertwistederabout 3 years ago

I would love to see this series continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this story was good and needs go on we would love more like maybe she gets taken as full time slave to be humiliated more in front of many more .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, another unfinished story. Too bad. Wonder how far will she be pushed to find her limits. There are too many options that that this story can go. One way that could end is she is found in an alley with broken bones but barely alive (you can fill in the blanks on how she got there). After recovering she decides to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I definitely would love Mandy to take complete control of her new slave and more humiliation and more things done more people to be pleased by this slave in and out of school I believe it's got many possibilities from this point!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous