All Comments on 'Cultural Diffusion Ch. 06'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 11 years ago
Kat Kat Kat

Please just open your eyes and see what you have. Don't let Louis words change what you're feeling for Alejandro. He's just a hater and while you have no ties to the children and Alejandro you know know know you LOVE HIM and the CHILDREN...Don't be stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

aaa D: kat what are you doing?? you have such an awesome person in alejandro~ -__-;;

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Luis

What are you going to do with him? I hope no crazy 3 way love triangle pops up. Let him find his own woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More passion and post soooooon

this story is somewhat going into circles with the sex and the same old... They haven't confessed any feelings and she would be leaving sooner and sooner.. there should be more.. NO MORE long gaps between chapters pleeeaase.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you should know

The #1 rule of traveling is to not enter serious relationships you silly goose:-) but I have to say I'm annoyed how stuck you are on her hair since the beginning she's been flipping it around constantly now you think we should know it reaches her back wop-d-fucking-doo

CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101over 11 years agoAuthor
Lol what?

I think I mentioned that 1 time, and it was for Luis to envy how tall Alejandro was. Kat's hair does not reach her back...

islandqtislandqtover 11 years ago
Interesting story...

On the one hand Alejandro sounds awesome but on the other hand I think it was silly of Kat to get so seriously involved with someone so quickly knowing that he has kids and she will leave Argentina. I also think she hasn't gotten that much out of the Argentina experience by shacking up with Alejandro right out of the gate. I'm glad she went out "clubbing" she's young, she should have been making more friends and doing fun things. I dunno... I'm on the fence about this story, on the one hand I like him but on the other hand I feel like there is something a bit clingy/unhealthy about their union...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Understand

I understand what Luis is talking about, I mean she has a ready made family at 25 with 2 kids and a "husband" and hasnt had a chance to be free. I also think that Alejandro is trying to impregnate her as a way to get her to stay

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loving it all the way!

OMG.....so upset with Kat for how she is treating Alejandro right now. She could just be mature and have an honest talk with him and her feelings. Let him know if she is feeling stifled in any way. He seems like he would be willing to do anything for her. She needs to stop ignoring the big elephant in the room..lol I am loving this story. The characters are so real to me. Find myself yearning for a man like Alejandro! Any thoughts on him moving to US? He does have family there.

ShulalahShulalahover 11 years ago
Love the mental images

Look..Idk why certain folks have an issue with your description of HAIR. Kats..Alejandro's..the children.....whoever. It's all a part of creative expression and adds that visual component to the story. I for one LOVE it and hope that you do not stop using you descriptive flair. Keep up the goodness :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it

I love this story and where it is going. Please post the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I like that Alejandro has long hair. I don't know what the problem is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Luis needs to pull it together. That part where he just grabbed her breast at the end in the kitchen... even if it turned her on, it was described in a way that made it seem very aggressive and intentionally hurtful. Why would he grab her breast and squeeze it like a stress ball?!

TiffybsweetieTiffybsweetieover 11 years ago
Great chapter

I for one love this possessive side of Alejandro and hope Kat can find a reason to stay in Argentina.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 11 years ago

Kat should stay and Alejandro needs to ease up on the Machismo a bit. Still, he is very sexy and they seem totally in love with each other. Love the hair descriptions!!!Great job with this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please don't give up...

DONT GIVE UP ON THIS STORY !! I will be

Disappointed ...story has lots of potential ! But also kat and Alejandro need to communicate better...

tenstensover 11 years ago
Yiddish in this chapter...

I hope Kat was being facetious when she told Alejandro that "[Yiddish] is just some words that Jewish people use. Sort of like a different language." Yiddish is a complete, actively spoken language developed in Eastern Europe by Ashkenazi Jews. It's not slang and it's not just the way Jews speak the German language. It's over 1,000 years old and it's written in Hebrew. In fact, Yiddish is currently spoken in Argentina because the country and its citizens have such a heavy European cultural influence because of immigration in the late nineteenth and early twentieth century. Eva Peron and those in her governance routinely and publicly marginalized Ashkenazi Jews and socialists in Argentina during her years in power. People there today are aware of the Jewish population. The Jewish community is active and thriving in Argentina; they're not some unknown minority.

Given the things stated above, I found Kat's response to Alejandro's query even more unbearably ignorant than the fact that he has no idea what Yiddish is. I mean, I know I'm having an intense visceral reaction to this, but that was offensive. If she was just joking and I missed it, then I think two or more sentences could have helped me as a reader to understand that Kat lived with Pat for a significant amount of time and didn't fail to understand something extremely basic regarding Pat's Jewish heritage.

It was upsetting because up to this point, I've thought of Kat as a very worldly, knowledgable person. Her statement just docked off some of her cool points in that category. The story is entitled "Cultural Diffusion" and it is strange for its protagonist to be unconcernedly dismissive with something so basically cultural.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
@Tens

You need to back off, this author is writing a story and learning her craft. Yiddish is slang. Since you had a problem with the story line, you should had contract the author privately regarding this matter. This author deserve this respect as a fellow writer. Thank you Francis

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sexy Sneaky Man.

Is it just me or does it seem like Alejandro isn't playing fair anymore? I think he's trying to knock her up. They used condoms the first few times. Men generally don't forget those, or JUST stop wearing them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES