All Comments on '"Daddy?" I Whispered'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 1,441 Comments (Page 10)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Really hot. I enjoyed reading it, got me very wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow that was fantastic

as a female i know how it felt for her .as a young girl i also made love with

my father.my mother died when i was very young .and my father and i began making love to each other when i was 13.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh my god...

Seriously, this was immense... without doubt the best piece of erotic fiction I have ever read... by the end of it, I didnt even notice that it was a story about incest, it became a tale of raw animal lust, desire, passion and unrelenting sexual chemistry... thank you for giving me enough material to fuel my fantasies for a very long time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The best on this site by far!

I have read every single incest story on this site and this story has by far ranked my number 1. I am not attracted to my father, but I have always found the 'daddy/daughter' scenario to be at the top of my 'want list.' I would give anything in this world to find an older man who I could call my daddy and husband. Anyway, your excerpt, again, is the best I have ever read. Not only was it sensual and sexual, but touching and promising. I do hope that this is a true story, and if it is, I would give anything just to know you and talk to you because you, my friend, are an inspiration. From the bottom of my heart, Thank you. Thank you for sharing. - Ms. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
incest with emotion

hay im a doctor,basically a psychiatrist..just wanna say that it was an incest story and most of the peaple think bad as its forbidden...but this story was full of emotions and love not just hunger or just sexual urge which makes it no 1...

SolInvictusSolInvictusabout 12 years ago
FAN-F*CKIN-TASTIC!!!!

Honestly The best father daughter story I've ever read! Most people in the incest section don't have much for story telling, they just have a sexual fantasy they need to express. But with this its truly like art! Your story telling abilities are phenomenal! This is the first story of yours I've read but i have no book marked your page! Congrats on a job well done! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

im wet as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
eating, sucking and fucking little cute young sweet fresh honey pussy

eating, sucking and fucking littleeee cuteee youngggg sweetttt youngggg pussyyyyy is a heaven in this earth ihave enjoyed this heaven more than 100 times includng

sweet young fresh cute little sisters and daughters

mail id nvrajann@gmail.com cutties are you rweady

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn

Wow dude, maybe the best I've read on this site -personally- let alone the taboo section. You're a great author. You put a sense of reality into it that I've seen in very few erotic texts. Very well done, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AMAZIN

This book was amazing and made me wet as hell.

One of the best stories I had read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Gad, you guys have to be kidding

Was this dribble written with crayon? It sure reads like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wish I could take away stars.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969about 12 years ago
very nice story

would love to read what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Congrats

The best incest incest stories ever. Made me wet and lust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

it made me cum I wish I could do that with my mother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Woah!!!

Though I could never do that stuff, this made me cum. Twice. Well done man.

LillyKat_212LillyKat_212almost 12 years ago
Best Ever.

Hope u keep on writing it was rellay good. hope to read more of you're stories tottaly hot hottt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

OMG Best thing I've ever read I got hornier each word I read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A brake

This story some how was able to dis engage my brain from the day to day struggles, of what is next to get done.

I felt aroused, I felt relaxed,I wished more than once I could read faster to get to the ''oh yes'' part of the story. Then calming my anxious mood, by the fact, it is the leading up to the '' oh yes part of the story that stimulates the hell out of me.

thanks for the much needed break,

Cheers, Joe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Came so many times

I masturbated to this story and had the most powerful awakening orgasms over and over again. I am a 22 year old female. Thanks for the great wank!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very nicely done. 21 year old male here; loved the story. Very rich flavor and details. Excellent work. More than happy to give a 5/5 stars.

SilmarillionSilmarillionalmost 12 years ago
Exciting and erotic

Great story and told from the daughter's point of view as she sees herself as the only one who can take care of and be good to her father. It was good to see the father overcome his inhibitions and allow himself to fall into her charms and arms. I would only ask that you watch out for minor spelling mistakes and verify facts before using them.

You write as if you experienced something very similar to this. If you did, I hope you are still madly in love. If you didn't, you did an excellent job portraying the daughter, both with your words and with the sensual and erotic telling of her path of seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Exceptional

I did love how the story wasn't just straight sex, the suduction was what made this story stand out, nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I loved the story . Best orgasm ever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Delight to Read!

My daughter and I read this story together as it reminded us of our relationship. It took us a long time to consummate our love but when we finally did it was all worth it. We have been together, as husband and wife, now going on seven years. I always wanted my daughter to have our baby and she finally did three years ago. The baby is healthy and now we are contemplating having another child. I love my daughter as a woman and I know she loves me. We have an insatiable appetite for each other and desire to spend the rest of our lives together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loved it

it was a very romantic and discovering story. i liked how it was not just sex, but also about the love fathers and daughters have together. very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
best orgasm ever

It was hot sexy romantic and amazing . I humped my bed while stimulating my breasts while I read . I had the best , a HUGE , orgasm soooo good . Thank-you for a great read and an even better orgasm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

http://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=128434

you should click this.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago
Good ending

your story has a good ending, but I wonder what would happen if her daughters start having feelings for her father?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Father Daughter love

I loved the story. It sounded so much like me and my daughter Alexandria. Same story!! How a father and daughter tired to resist our sexual feeling for each other, but finally gave in to our mutual desires. We fell in love ten years ago, got married in another country, have lived together ever since!! Passionatley, sexually, so in love with each other. I don't think anyone suspects anything differently, Just a father and daughter living together. Our passion still lives. We take vacations together over seas, making love like two lovers!! Our relationship is wonderful. Jerry and Alexandria forever!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just a beautiful story!

Your telling it is beautifully and sensitively done.

StarbourneStarbourneover 11 years ago
An epic that deserves to be. . .

. . . used as a primer by any wannabe author on How Not To Write. It takes some kind of genius to pen a story that's absent narrative drive and characterisation, but this writer manages it with ease. Add to that achievement a facility for the incoherent and illiterate and it's clear why the author's 369 alts are so enthused. It's also no wonder that the author is, as he repeatedly proclaims, raking in $millions from sales of his, er, unpublished and unpublishable books.

abby4u2abby4u2over 11 years ago
You always get me there...

When i need some relief...i always read your stories. Excellent buildup...like a slow hand. Keep writing this kind of story please...all my love...abby

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tasteful,

Respectful, no scat, name calling, or degrading of the female, fantisy is seldom what it seems, kids always tell, wives often confess, famlies are injured but for a moment it can bring a great sexual moment. I like this guy he has taste.

VPSIIIVPSIIIover 11 years ago
Happiness

That is what I see... Happiness. Wonderful story. I really do look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hypocrites

I hate it that homosexual people will get so riled up about two men or two women being married, they say it is love so why should it be stopped. That is what this is a lot of lust too, but still love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best by far of all stories I've read about insest

this storie was best by far of all insest stories i've read and I agree its not that uncommon for a daughter or son to have fanticys of makeing love to the one that seeded their very beginning of life its self

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent Story

I enjoyed your story very much. It was very descriptive and made me feel like I would have loved to experienced something like this. Thank you again. Keep the good stories cumming (Pun intended).

McuaineMcuaineover 11 years ago
Very enjoyable

So often the subject of incest is represented by writers as something temporary, or vulgar, with coarse language, where love has no place.

This story is beautiful, a love story that evolves over time. Thank you for presenting it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE

I can't wait until there's a full length novel out. This story is like my life (except my father and I aren't doctors)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Budding author blooming into something great.

That story kept my interest for a lot of reasons besides sex,it was really a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Superb !

A wonderful, tender story of two people falling in love....legality doesn't matter, a nice story, well written, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

It was amazing. The best I've ever read. So much detail and depth in this type of story. You earned the five stars from me.

manolderthandirtmanolderthandirtover 11 years ago

This is, and has always been, my most favorite story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mmmmmm

Holy cow. 5 stars for me. It was so hot and sexy. Thank you.

jeffsgirl73jeffsgirl73over 11 years ago
loved it!

Thank you! It was an incredible read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OH YES!

well written and developed. i very good read. and you gave us a good ending. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

Absolutly amazing, i fantasize about my daughter, and this story sort of give me hope that one day she will truely be daddys little girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

Got me so wet and turned on! Best story yet!(;

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Reinforced

Your story gave credence to my daughter and me in our relationship which is in our fourth year. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good read

My daughter and I loved it keep writing.

PeevesterPeevesterover 11 years ago
2nd time is just as good!

Jim, this is the 2nd time I've read this story, and it's just as good as the first time over a year ago!

BTW, where have you been, buddy? You haven't posted anything new here since February! I can't wait to read what you've got planned for us next!

bobledoitbobledoitover 11 years ago
1 OR 5

THE STORY IS WORTH 5 BUT THE ENGLISH ONLY 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice but

The racism part was a real turn off that I stopped reading.

It was very hard to find the characters attractive after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
[ like dad daughter incestsex

I HVE GIVEN ENJOYMENT TO MANY SWEET SOFT SMOOTH CUTE LITLE YOUNG FRSH VIRGIN TIGHT TINY PUSSIES

WITH RED HEAD LIPS

GOLDEN YELLOW CLITORIS

HONEY FILLED PUSSY HOLES

PUSSIES MAIL angeluwish@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Bigotted hack writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Brilliant prose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I really like the story

I have read many father & daughter incest stories and I liked this the best. Somehow or some way I am very attracted to these stories. Not sure, never had any incest or was there in the family. For all the horror stories of incest and abuse I enjoy the love story and actually know three women who stay involved with their daddy's. All of them had children by them or their brothers, kept the babies, move away from "home" and are living like any married couple. I think this is more the reality. I certainly hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very well-written. But what's the deal with the nightmare about 'foreigners' raping a white woman because 'she's blond(e) and good-looking' and so they're jealous of her. Could you get a little more conceited? Are you a south American? In any case, you Americans are know to be a bunch of idiotic bigots. No brains, only judgements. Dint mean to me that demeaning, but just so that you get to see a reflection of the racist picture that you painted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Accuracy

What you call sperm (which is short for spermatozoa) constitutes some five percent of semen and is produced in the testicles then carried into the seminal fluid from the prostate gland at ejaculation. Alternatives are spunk,love juice or anything else except sperm. Many Americans make this mistake.(I am English.)

A different point is why in such stories every physical attribute is apparently perfect,whether in appearance or performance.

However,I greatly enjoyed your tale. Thank you.

Yrs, Billydave. (By mistake I have made this public instead of private. Thus the author will probably not read it,for I am too weary to re-write it. )

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!!

One of the best I've read yet!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

So hot, very well written, I'm so wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Meh.

Overt racism and pretty mediocre writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful

Still one of my favourites. As erotica I'm not expecting Charlotte Bronte styled writing but the description of the love between Stephanie and her dad was beautiful. Slightly unrealistic, however, that's what makes the fantasy. Also like many other people said the racism was what killed it a bit. Be careful with what you write in the future because you could be offending someone who might even like your writing until they saw that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really enjoyed it!

Brought me to waves of anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved the story, it was well written although I did have to tolerate the racism at the beginning (try to exclude that from your other stories) nevertheless it was still hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Best orgasm ever. But in some parts of the story it was a little boring (in the beginning)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Father

Well written! You could feel the passion you created between father and daughter,

doc_ssdoc_ssover 11 years ago
Really Awesome

The way you put the emotions into a story makes it worth reading a 1000 times, in fact I've read this one about 50 times and every time it feels anew. You are the best author I've read yet on the whole of the internet. Thanks for writing such masterpieces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I have always loved your stories.

You're stories ... all of them.... It's as though you write what's going through my head. They're so well written...and enthrauling. So real... so filled with Love and Lust. Always with just the right amount of detail. Please continue to write. I will always continue to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This story was truly amazing. I really loved it's substance. Awesome

BionicThumbsBionicThumbsover 11 years ago
Great story

I loved this story and your writing style. Im going to read your other entries now and i will vote on all of them, and if they are as good as this was you will be recieving more 5stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Omg...

Absolutely loved it! I rubbed my pussy through more than half the story and lost count of how many times I came.. Please continue writing more like this... Voted 5 out of 5 stars... Still dripping wet....

A

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very good

Every think of writing storiesand publishing them on the side? Make a bit extra money with stories like this.. id buy if this one was in a book :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

U have done an incredible job by writing this story.I'm reading this story for the 5th time.The last paragraphs, particularly "Present-2006", have once again brought tears to my eyes.I can't believe an erotic story moved me.Pls try to come up with a book.Like about Stephanie's childhood, how she started k getting attracted to her dad & most importantly about their life after marriage.That would be delightful to read u know.If books like Fifty Shades Of Grey can be best-sellers, so can a book based on your story.If possible pls be kind enough to come up with a second part.That would be awesome. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hateful being

Hey bigot? You should get a 0 score to match your mentality. The 'hated it!' score of 1 will just have to be a reflection for you and have to do. How bout you and that RCummings creature die alone and in pain.?)..just kidding..

sgkbrtsgkbrtover 11 years ago
great story

Story was easy to read and a becoming love story. Enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Absolutely a wonderful love story.

It seems there is more and more validation to the studies of family love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautifull story, and very well written.

very well written. you have a talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the best love story I've ever read

I truly enjoyed reading this story and I'm glad you and your daddy have children together and are happily married. What a great love story. Wish it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

As for racism--America is the least raceist country in the world. But then it also had the best healthcare in the world until power hungrey socialists got control of the democratic party and use both for achieving more power and control over fools that listen to them spin-lie about everything!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
"Daddy?" I Whispered

Right up front I want to briefly made a comment that several minutes ago never entered my mind, consciously nor unconsciously! RACISM? Just exactly what is it? As long as it's NOT a white person, a caucasian, that makes or utters any comment, sordid, nasty, biased, remarks of any type or persuasion, that person and their comments are overlooked and ignored and are never considered racist. IT IS ONLY when a white, caucasian makes an exact same comment, exact same wording, does it becoma a racist remark. PEOPLE!!! Get over it? it is only racist IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER!!!!! The object, the target of the spewer, the projector of the words or remarks are not in most cases the reacist.

The author/writer of this story is to be commended, applauded, and congratulated to the utmost degree for his/her penmanship and knowledge and love and compassion for compiling this EPIC--though not in length but words--saga of pure, innocent, compassionate and everlasting love and devotion. There are almost 200,000 words in Webster's (1976 version) Dictionary, and none of them could have better been selected nor used to build this story any better than the words chosen by this author. It is a grandslam, perfectly pitched shutout baseball World Series game winning the Championship ten to zero with a world television audience of ten billion, an over capacity-filled stadium played in their home park. It just fantfuckingtastically doesn't get any more PERFECT than that!!!!!

Lastly, being a purist and perfectionist, the ratings I offer have to be deserved, not passed out to be nice, but in my opinion, objectively. Rarely, very rarely do I give the top rating for an incest story unless, after the consummation of the incestual love, the female character is impregnated, bred, made with child, blessed with procreation, propagation, or some similiar connotation. There are a few instances, where the female is unable to conceive--age, disability, or physically, or medically--and in that case the story must be worthy of excellent and almost perfect in every aspect, then I will honor the story (and author) their just reward. This story not only got my rare and blessed "5 Star" rating, but congratulations beyond my wildest imagination for a story so well conceived, written and constructed. JOB WELL DONE!! In fact, this story is so good and so real, it is a shame it is not real, non-fiction!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

good storyline that led up to the ending. Very hot and well-written. Keep writing more stories!

HUNGRYPUSSY1HUNGRYPUSSY1about 11 years ago
Envy of her

Oooh how I wish I was the girl in the story.As I read it all I can think about is how much I want to be with my uncle.Each day I plan to get him,I have a Ipod which I put some porn videos and pics on just to show.So he get turn on and want to fuck me again as he used when I was a small child.He feel I don't remember.

sihayasihayaabout 11 years ago
Ruined by the racism!

I'd find this story really hot if it weren't for the racism...totally turned me off. Not cool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
dude

the arab comment WAS racist and the whole 'jealous of our freedom' bs was really fking not on. Also, its racist because of stereotypical comments of beard etc It completely stopped me working my clit like wtf dude at least offer a fking apology at the start or a warning so i wouldnt have wasted my time and got completely turned off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loved it

Fantastic story, thank you

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 11 years ago
Great story

Good buildup, sexy throughout and excellent finish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
meh

it's porn, ya pc doodles. and pretty good at that. i suppose it would have been ok had the bad guys been blue eyed blond haired germans. guess somebody would have staged a drive-by had they been black. how about some tolerance for the artist? i would like to see a novel, or at least a novella sprout out of it. maybe next time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another Racism Comment

To those people that have to pop in and leave a comment about you being offended by racism, screw off. If you don't like it leave. Don't stop and comment, whining about your displeasure, just back up your browser and move on. Stop being attention whores and grow a set. Name's Jerry btw. Pussies.

winkwinkjojo2winkwinkjojo2about 11 years ago
hot

Although i am not into incest what a hot story. I love how it ends you get to see a happy ending with two people who love each other.

x Winkwinkjojo x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wahoo

i stuffed up clicked wrong star , no it was a good read nicely ended

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good story

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it.

Absolutly loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome!

I loved it! I want more.

abby4u2abby4u2about 11 years ago
One hand read...

This is so so hot...i love it...kissses to Daddy....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

OMG I loved it...need more good stories

Subjugate_MeSubjugate_Mealmost 11 years ago
I'm wet and throbbing

as I read this delightful tale whilst sipping my morning tea on the terrace. Thank you for a perky start to my day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it

This story made me cum twice. Fucking sexy. Wish my dad would do that. I have such a throbbing pussy now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks.

Thanks for sharing. It was hot, steamy, without being vulgar. Not to endorse such behavior but the writing/storytelling is excellent. It made a repellant reality into a hot fantasy.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
gret

this is perfect it gives me drems of when my sexy dughter turns eighteen hope we hve the gret reltionship you both do keep up the writing bob

1...89101112...15
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...