All Comments on '"Daddy?" I Whispered'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 1,440 Comments (Page 11)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yum

Wow that soaked my pussy. I came three times. Mmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I wish I'd had a daughter!

A wonderful, sexy story! Redeemed, of course, by having the daughter be the agressor. BUT, the excellence of the story was a little tarnished by grammatical and spelling errors which, for me, were distracting. Errors stop the flow of the tale.

I thought the happy ending was very nice. All relationships that don't stick to 'the rules' don't turn out badly. Steffie is a strong, focused woman who carried through. Great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Great Job

This is actually one of the best stories I have ever read. There is only one story that is better and that is the one that is in my head that I could never get in writing. It would not be that different from this one.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A masterpiece

To me this story seems so true... To my knowledge, love between father - daughter or mother - son is much more common than people think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

wow this is incredible to be able to put such a sexual fantasy such as this one is just truly amazing i am so incredibly horny right now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The hell?

How come racism had to be a part of the story?

Suddenly Steff is complaining about Arabs.

WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Arabs...?

That was so random and strange...and unnecessary... lol...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
arab

yeah those arabs stinks....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

IM SO GLAD THERE WAS NO SUCKING ON ASSHOLES , BUT ON SUCH A FINE YOUNG TEENAGE BEAUTY THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN A LOT MORE EATING OF THE PUSSY. IT WAS A GREAT STORY ANYWAY DON SELF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dreams cum true

I really enjoyed your story and do hope it will lead to him enjpying the children he has now fathered with her. Very nicely done. More please. Thanks. dp

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!

This story has a common basis, but you always seem to do it better. Keep on writing, and I'll keep on reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story, keep writing!

This is an amazing story, except the whole "sweaty, disgusting Arabs who are jealous of our blond hair and good looks" part xD I was just like wtf is that about?! Lol. Great story nonetheless.

sweetnkinkynerdsweetnkinkynerdalmost 11 years ago
Would have given it a five, but...

I loved this story--the pacing, the amount of erotic content balanced with exposition, and the tension between the two characters.

However, a couple of things stopped me from giving it a solid five. One being my own issue--I loved the story but didn't like that they had kids together (again, my own personal boundaries/issues).

Putting that aside, the description at the beginning of her dream with the "dirty Arabs" and "weren't circumcised" just struck me as unnecessarily racist and penis-shaming. It took away from what was otherwise a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too Good

It is surprising how good this story is, amid all the other father-daughter stories on this site. The reason is simple. Told from the daughter's point-of-view, it emphasizes the romance of the relationship.The story could have been over-the-top, and therefore not believable. Scouries, as a writer, knows when to minimize the descriprions, thereby keeping it believable at all times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
disgusted.

Keep your racism and your elitist circumcision views to yourself, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to the disgusted anonymous

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT---> FUCK OFF

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awsome

For all of us who have actually had this fantasy, it was an erotic tale.

Love for you to continue the saga perhaps after shes married!

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrover 10 years ago
fucking beautiful

Just fucking erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BY FAR THE HOTTEST EROTIC STORY I HAVE EVER READ LOVED IT!!!!

BY FAR THE HOTTEST AND SEXIEST EROTIC STORY I HAVE EVER READ!!!

LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

camr4656camr4656over 10 years ago
HOT STUFF!!

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HOT STUFF!!! Really good. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

this was a great read i normally don't read erotic stories but dang this was incredibly well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

I loved this because not only was it hot primal sex it went to a happy ending ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good job

This story reminds me of my stepdaughter who I've cum in before!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
that was amazing

I had to cum twice while I read this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
god

My pussy is soaking wet I need to be fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

The fact that I read all of this says it all. I couldnt stop and I'm throbbing! It's times like this when I wish I wasn't in a long distance relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

My pussy has literally been dripping everywhere and squirting I need a good fucking pronto

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
Loved the story but

Was really thrown off at the end. When you said Steff was now thirty and Dad is almost fifty! Unless he is doogie houser and finished med school at 18, the math does not add up. By the time he was done with med school and in a practice he would be a minimum 28. If Steff is 30 then Dad needs to be almost 60 (not almost 50)! You did such a good and erotic effort with the story I wish you took a little more time to get the timeline correct! For me it takes away From the story! But still gave it a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Never gotten this wet just reading something. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot and sweet

Too good to be true... but I had tiers when she read the note that came with her pearls, and I came with them that first night in Paris!

Cute story! well told and well read! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Learn to spell

the last to comment on this story it is spelled tear not teir but great story

TheGentleman69TheGentleman69over 10 years ago
DAMN... Great read!!!

Truth be said... I was going to stop reading this after a few paragraphs, no being my cup of tea, so to speak. But then I thought while reading, lets see how this plays out and I am glad I did!

Now the question is... some truth to this, *Smiles*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The sex scenes were very vivid and impressive, which makes me think the author reads a lot of erotic literature. While the dialogue was somewhat cliche, but doable. Some of the details made me question whether the story wasn't all fiction. When I got to the end where there is a mention of 3 daughters the fantasy is shattered in my view. All I think about at that point is how these girls are most likely underdeveloped or mutated in some way. I mean, that is why even royalty stopped the inbreeding. I don't see the point in ending the story that way... But I must admit it was hot, and that was what I was looking for so it served its purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

Great story. Love the hard sex!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it!

I just love the whole thing. I jerked to it every second I could. best story I read in years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What is wrong with Arabs?

What is wrong with Arabs? why do you describe them with bad language?

The Arabs wash them selves five time a day, because they are Muslims.

You are hating Arabs because you are racism!

The Arabs practice the Circumcision, you need some education about peoples.

Please be a fair and equitable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
me and daughter

It was totally awesome I to am in love with your daughter / wife me and my daughter have read it numerous times thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
TOTALLY AWESOME STORY

I loved the way the story unfolded and the freedom they shared to be naked with each other and then the trip to Paris and finally fucking together was so beautiful.....and three kids to add to the nest....just brilliant - vice is nice but incest is best......go for it....you will never regret it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful

I love this story. You are obviously talented. Don't know how long you've been writing, but you have certainly (obviously) found your niche. Don't worry obout those who are offended about your use Arabs. Its obvious that you simply had to use someone of a different culture adn religion that we don't totally understand. Just as easily you could have used a group of sweaty, drunken Marines. It is simply a tool to advance the story line. In here she never stops calling him Daddy even years into their marriage which is so beautiful and hot. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It's not very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
its a story of incest

Not intended for real intended for full on climax whi,h was accomplished

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sensual

I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
umm

I would of changed the ending of it no kids no marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great!

Loved it. But no kids next time.

incestonlyincestonlyover 10 years ago
Great

Love it! Great ending - possible continuation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sexting

Any0ne up f0r sextiing ..my piin ::2B72AA0F

lrogerblrogerbover 10 years ago
Loved the story

To hell with those other comments from people ( who want remain anonymous) that didn't like the ending with kids. That's what showed there was true and undying love. Was wondering, is it hard to write in the first person as a girl/woman when you are a man? Keep up the good work and I'm going to check out some of your other works. I like incest stories because I think about my daughter and me wishing it would have happened to us but it never did. Now me 68 and her 49.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Turned me on!

My daddy played with me as a teenager and although he never "entered" me, he did a lot of other things.... he is dead now, but I often fantasize about the most naughty bits! Like when I got horny and sat on the sofa with my legs open age 16 Prhwaaaarrr

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow!

Best stories I ever read! You could feel the love, that's why I couldn't put it down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Problem

Having incestuous children is irresponsible. It can have a horrible end, as all know. At risk of sounding cliche, it's a crime against nature.

Also, I'm anonymous because I don't have an account.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Right, but wrong

I love the story, but I feel sorry for the children. There is a high rate of child birth-defects in incestuous relationships, because the DNA strands are too similar, and they overlap and merge together. That's the only problem I have with the book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

I also fantasize about my daddy. We have been involved for a while now and I still remember the first time my mother went on a business trip (BTW it was some really naughty fun).... Anyway great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To All The Naysayers...

"Genuine Love," Nuff Said!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The whole defects with incestuous children has been proven invalid. You would have to have incestuous kids that had kids with each other that also had kids with each other for anything to actually happen. Two relatives having children isn't any more dangerous than two strangers having babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fantastic daughter.

The daughter have shown true love and carecter by pursuing his father all the way, dispite his undecissivness and conservative upbriging.

I love the story which sounds so real. So loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes!

Very well written. An engrossing story. Very erotic. The only story I've ever rated or commented on.

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 10 years ago

Stories about incest are great as fantasies or as something to turn you on but what governs them are the laws just about everywhere in the world. It doesn't matter what an individual thinks, the law says it's illegal and almost everywhere they are enforced especially when one of the participants is a minor or a child of the other participant. Even when both are of legal age, you still can't get a legal marriage license.

Many of us have fantasized about it, however.

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 10 years ago

This is still a very HOT story and I gave it a 5........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YES AWESOME

Love it love it love it!!!

haleybearhaleybearover 10 years ago
Amazing! :)

This story just kept sending waves of orgasmic pleasure up and down my whole body! I couldn't stop masturbating and rubbing my clit after reading. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing!!

I was more in love with the way this was written. great job!! I voted a total 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dripping

I almost came a number of times, if someone touched me, that would have done it.

Thank you.

Now I need to cum,, later

BubbleGumPinkBubbleGumPinkabout 10 years ago
Delish!

Loved the series...thank you for "reading my mind: ;)

wolfatwolfden1wolfatwolfden1about 10 years ago
My Fantasia

This is actually a 10, Hard at th start n th same at th finish, I have dreamed of this story and so many others. Bring on more, Perhaps a novel. XXXXXXXXX

teach1965teach1965about 10 years ago
Awesome!

Ho hum, another 5...I'm sure you're quite used to them by now.

scribe777scribe777about 10 years ago
Not fazed

It looks to me like "Daddy" was already in lust with Stefanie for quite some time as he did not seem very upset at all of the actions and decisions she made. Perhaps it made his decision easier. Enjoyed the story very much, like most of your stories.

joodlejoodleabout 10 years ago
Really good, but damn that one spot!

The spot where Daddy finally loses it and carries Stef off to the bedroom, I thought it was going to be abrupt, hard and fast. But just as he gets her on the bed, he slows down! Nonononooo!!!! I wish he had shoved himself in her so hard right away and kept at it like an animal. Ugh. It was still good, but the momentum of the story got thrown a little bit and it wasn't as good as I expected it would be. There is nothing wrong with hard and fast, but so many authors seem to follow the same mushy cliche routine. Finger her, taste her, THEN fuck her. I say, FUCK FIRST! Anyway, the story was good, but the climax of the story could have been more intense. But that is ME, not the millions of other readers. I find myself to be in the minority most times. Guess that's why I belong in the non-con section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
anonymous

Beautifully written story, loved it. The ending was perfect, the two of them consummating the relationship through marriage and children. Halfway through the story I was hoping it would conclude this way, and it did. Just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

So beautiful, there are no words to describe it. My Dad and I are lovers and have been for four years. Thank you for this wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

stopped reading after the bit about the arab rapists, totally unnecessary to further gross stereotypes about a group of people like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
one nore hole

I wanted her to try daddys monster anally and hear her painful groaning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
longer

I really enjoyed the build up. But after the climax, the denouement came way to fast. I wish it had more about them exploring the taboo and talking about it. All in all a great read

roseylips121roseylips121almost 10 years ago

I loved it:D I wish my daddy would fuck me but so far that hasnt happened

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good

Great story with great build up but the racism was completely unneccessary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ashish singh, India

Its a very beautiful story to read. Loved it very much. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
meh

seemed racist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love it

I found it funny also cause she has the same name as me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
verrygood

One of the best that I've read latley keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great!

Wonderful story! Sexy writing! And a damn good ending! I love stories like this. <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well Done!

Well thought out. PROPER use of the English language. A truly enjoyable read!

Gentle_N_WildGentle_N_Wildover 9 years ago
Excellent!

One of the best I have ever read. Whether from a strictly writing view, a story about love and sexuality between two people, a seduction tale, or any other viewpoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

Absolutely a wonderful story...

I am a bit hesitant when it comes to Taboo topics such as this.

However, this story has suaed me to be more accepting.

Thank you for the wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!!!!

So well written and extremely arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

I have the same problem as your dad had my daughter is coming up to 18 and she has been flirting with me since she was 16 I had to send her back to her mom's as I didn't want to upset her by turning her down but loved your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it

I didn't like how you added that the people in your dreams were ugly, fat Arabs. I am Arab my son is Arab my dad is Arab my two brothers and one sister is Arab. It's really insulting to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good, but..

The way you described the "Arabs" was extremely offensive. No idea why you would think that was alright. Unnecessary racism in what was otherwise a very good story.

AriRuiAriRuiover 9 years ago
Niiicceee!!

Super enjoyable to read! The only thing I would say is that you have a couple of grammatical errors and writing no-nos that could easily be remedied by having a skilled beta reader or editor. That is the only thing that leaves you a hair short of literary taboo perfection! ;) As I said, it's only a couple of things. Also, while I don't condone racism, it actually suited the story; it is perfectly believable for a young woman, the daughter of a surgeon (and therefore probably very sheltered and naive), to fear a group of people that is foreign or that carries a stereotype in America. I'm not saying it's right, but it's true. Could have just as easily been a group of black men or what have you. So well done, Scouries!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
True love

It seemed as if you took your time to write such an amazing story, not just a slutty daddy fuck me story. I sat on the edge of my seat reading your story, I really loved this story such depth and body. Thank you for sharing such a exciting story. I wish more stories were of this caliber, you are obviously a good writer please!! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Offensive to Arabs

I'd suggest, if you took offense to what was said in the story, either don't read it or simply go back to your own country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved

Looovvvveeeeddddd the ending. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sweet and passionate

Love the relationship and excitement between father and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved this

I truly enjoyed this I am with my (daddy) for twenty years....

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

even though there was quite a bit of sex, i think it was more of a love story. 5 stars because i couldnt give more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Facts out of whack

An 18 year old girl does not get accepted into medical school. She needs to attend college for four years. A girl with this amount of immaturity has not completed four years of college. I realize that stories on this site are fantasies, but the fantasies are supposed to in the relationships, not in distorting the way things operate in the world. In some aspects, the story is well told, but, as always, you should write about things that you understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fuck hatred

Yea right!!! Keep spreading hatred towards arabs, people like you keeping racist on the road. As for the story, it was amazing I'll be objective here. So thanks for the magnificent story you racist fuck. (No sarcasm, I like your story much)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What's with the hate?

That awkward moment where white supremacy rears its ugly head takes away from the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Omg

Omg omg who do you think u are to be writing professional stories? Go fuck yourself

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BULL SHIT

WHAT BULL SHIT ARE THESE PEOPLE TODAY FUCKING IGNORANT OR WHAT MESSING AROUND WITH THERE FAMILY MEMBERS LIKE THAT THAT IS TOTAL UNCALLED FOR BULL SHIT YOU BOTH SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES THAT IS TOTAL DISGUSTING

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful Story

Loved the story so sexy and wonderful ending. Anna

1...910111213...15
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...