All Comments on '"Daddy?" I Whispered'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 1,441 Comments (Page 12)
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story cause I hate stinky fat arabs

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ignorance

I love how people want to hate on The writer in this comment box. If you don't like it don't fucking read it. It was your choice to b on this specific page so get over your self. To the writer you did a fantastic job an fuck anyone who says other wise. Their obviously have mixed emotions about said topic yet were intrigued enough about it to read far enough to get to the comment box on the last page.. Congrads on writing an entertaining story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid people

A bunch of you guys that are hatin on this writer and saying "who do you think you are trying to write professional stories" or whatever should just leave as well as those who are saying this is sick and this is bullshit. If you didn't like it then why'd you keep fucking reading? Yes you do have the freedom of speech but, BITCH you also have the right to remain silent! Now before all of you try to reply to me and say "go fuck yourself!" I just wanna tell you four words. Been there, done that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes!

I loved it your really good at writing these kinds of stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so you hate the story

so you hate the story and the fact that its father daughter love but you clearly

clicked on incest read the entire story just to waste your time on a hate comment to express your disgust ....but you still wanted to read it thats i call a disgusting

hater

personally i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Racist and illegal fantasy

This was racist against arabian people and messed up fantasy. Having children with family can cause life risking problems for the children. It is illegal and i think its wrong that a dad fucks his daughter, and blaming that the mother left isnt a good enough reason for them to have sex.

misterjack888misterjack888over 9 years ago
Daddy

"So?" you asked, Why don't more readers vote? I can only speak for myself, naturally. Still, I believe my feelings are the same as others. We are taught from people who are embarrassed to even raise the subject. These kind people are afraid to talk to us, their young children.

Such power there is in fear, one suspected back then. So confusing and indeed, worrying. When we learned anything about sex, as we grew up, it was likely from a friend, who knew little, a book we were not supposed to be reading, or from a kind, concerned, informed, loving adult. That latter may have happened to others, but I never saw it.

So, we, your readers, have been programmed since we were tykes, to not respond to those who, like you, inform us with love and caring. What a shame: for us to fear, even late into our years.

Your story is great. Loved it. Never had a daughter, but I am not surprised to read your statements about the number of father-daughter love relationships there has been. Great job, Scouries

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What a wonderful story. It's not just centered into lust but also into love. You should write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Exquisite.

That's it. Simply exquisite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good but do better next time

more on the sexy seduction and teasing

WaleedtmmamWaleedtmmamover 9 years ago
Great story but ....

It's very romantic and full of feelings between lust and love and joy ... you are one of my favorite writers but honestly i notice some kind of racist about Arabs in your stories thats disappointed me .in the first chapter about the dream of his daughter to seduce her father and second in your story ( Alison's ankle ) I hope you avoid this area during your writes to keep all your reads around you if you really want them around ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Was good until it was racist...

I was getting really into it and it was a great story, but the racist comments about Arabs and white supremacy and dirty foreigners completely threw me off. I couldn't enjoy it after that which was a real shame! Please consider editing the racist comments out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
its a very romantic story. carried away :)

I can feel the love and romance, best story i read so far :) please write more!

50580964555058096455about 9 years ago

I usually read father/son but this is first one I read about father/daughter and I enjoyed it...it just need a bit of the sex story since that is the reason we are read this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Yeah the dirty Arab rape stuff,I ignored,and the married part and blah blah.. But I loved it..I always like the energy of the daddy who wants it but holds himself back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1994 was before 2001!

You made the excuse she used the racist men raping her to awaken her father and how she used a fear of his or what would be scary. Why would it only be Arabic men and no other race worked when the events took place long before 9/11/01? That makes as little sense as it does to use a particular race to paint as gross and bad. Would her father not have been just as horrfied by the white and dirty red necks who violated her with their crack smoking, toothless mouths? I suggest he would have been every bit as horrified. The rest of the story was great, but that part did mess up the flow.

To the idiot speaking about the world hating America and being racist against us, well I suggest to you that crap like what is written in this story, your attitude, and a continued sense of entitlement has caused that scorn for us. The if you can read this in English thank a soldier is frankly insulting to soldiers and their families, and I would know. Other countries learn to read and write in their own language and a great number of them also learn in English. That has more to do with their superior education system and the importance that is placed on learning. Even being far behind most of the world in all school subjects people like you continue to feel superior, and then don't understand you are a huge part of why no one likes Americans. We aren't being shipped overseas to fight and die so the world can hate us and believe we are all entitled, ignorant tools. We are being shipped to fight to help make a difference in the world. That fact is obviously lost on one, such as yourself, with your own head shoved so far up your backside. Enjoy your entitled opinion of yourself, but at least try to realize you are the only one tooting your horn.

PrettypussyandtitsPrettypussyandtitsabout 9 years ago
wonderful!

I thought the story was great! The Arab comments were a little much,but other than that,it was fab! It shows that if u dont get over something it'll drag on forever and stef definetly didn't let moms death get in the way of her true love!

peachiipeachiiabout 9 years ago
Touching

Very, very well written. Thanks for sharing, I only wish it had been longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful

Thank you so much for righting this. It was fantastically written, and had a gorgeous storyline that makes me wish I could just keep reading it forever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My first experience

The Daddy and daughter first experience during the European honeymoon needed to be developed more. Remember this was their first sexual experience. The reader wants more graphic description of the bedroom scene. Could she un robe and let it drop so Daddy could see a woman dressed in a sensual satin corset and nylons. Could the daughter see that the Father( lover) was the man going to de-flower her pussy for the first time, as a special moment . Heavy breathing, dimmed lights, a bed that shook violently. the reader wants more. However, the writer did a great job anyhow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great storie thst really got me excited.Disnt want it to end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
like it

great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enjoyable but needed more details

Very good story but it lacked some details...

It was a long but enjoyable read but I felt a little cheated when I finally got to them having sex. I expected more details. For example; the magically appearing finger in the ass.... the scene needed more details like how it got there, how she felt at the first contact and so on.

All in all, I enjoyed it but it left me wishing it had more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lame

The girl seems immature, childish, and spoiled. Nothing attractive about that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
paris

great love story and a very lucky daddy to have a daughter/wife as you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
n1

Loved the buildup. Needs a tad more action and depravity. Maybe some thrills. I really liked the parts when she wasn't legal, it really reveals how she was raised. An interesting young woman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

I loved it, needed more action .. probably her dad licking her good. Don't end such a sexy story with kids .. took away from the excitement. These are just stories but I really wana try it..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More...

This was a wonderful story, I hope you continue writing and let us see more of these intense heart felt stories... personally I wondered what would happen if the girl was only 15 or 16? ha ha ha

Thanks again for a great story

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
I Really Enjoyed This One!

So nice to read a story about "LOVE". A forbidden coupling,barriers to be broached,entrenched morals to be wrestled with,all being overcome in the name of love. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So believable and lust into love, great read thanks.

Keep writing and we will keep reading, good stuff .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
who wants to be my daddy

My pussy was so wet when he finally took her. I love your stories! They are perfect to read right before letting my fingers explore my naughty place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing!

Probably the best story I've read on here. Literary style is mesmerizing and made me breathe heavy. Love the idea of a beautiful young woman seducing her father. Dr. James is a lucky man! best of all, it's a love story that ends quite beautifully. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I made it to the end so i felt I owed you a comment and a rate. pretty great story man! The only thing that was a little weird was the first part. it was something along the lines of "what if there are more foreigners daddy?". It just felt unnecessarily racist and out of place. I gave it 4 stars on an otherwise 5 out of 5 for that. Good work!

wildbrownskinwildbrownskinalmost 9 years ago

I really got turned on and couldn't stop until I finished it. Really well described though the end seemed like an effort to not make it any longer. I quite liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I couldn't stop reading it until I was finished

i really enjoyed this story from start to finish. It reminds me of my own daughter where we have a loving father/daughter relationship and wonder if it would go further. Keep writing stories as they do captivate the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story, kept my attention

Got my cock up, dripping and throbbing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

Really turned me on = must go and visit my Daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yeah....No

I stopped at the first page. 'These big smelly Arab men wanted to rape me cause I was American??? Get the FUCK out of here with that shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best story ever

Made my so horny and my cock really hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow!

Amazing story. Great plot, outstanding structure. Simply

and utterly addicting. Couldn't stop reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Ive read this a few times and still love it!

...I see a couple people got riled up at the 'dream' story she fed her dad. Heh. ...of course the whole point was to say something specific to get her dads panties in a twist. I suppose the complainers wouldn't have said anything if it were a couple of dirty white bikers that had raped her... No, they wouldn't have said a fucking thing. Just because certain characters are being used doesnt make something racist. You act like there couldnt be arab rapists, I assure you there are. Just like there are rapists of every other race, nationality and religion out there in the world. You shouldnt have to walk on eggshells just because someone takes offense at something. Someone is ALWAYS going to be offended!

"The dirty, smelly rapists of unknown color, nationality, religion and sex raped me in my dream daddy! The penises were blurred out with a sensor mark daddy so they could have been using strap-ons, so who knows what sex they were daddy! Oh wait, I shouldnt call you daddy, should I? That might offend the straight males out there by insinuating that a daddy might fuck his daughter, wouldn't want to offend that group!! Oh, parent of unknown sex and sexual orientation, I was so scared!! The socially challenged persons of unknown race, religion, sex and sexual orientation in my dream raped me! Oh nevermind, I'm sure it was all my own fault and somehow I must have convinced them that its what I wanted!"

Yeesh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amaging

good...... it had awaken both love and lust....!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh yeah!

I'm so horny! This made me so wet! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You do well; great writer, wonderful narrative, great command of the language, good structure, excellent construction, grammar and syntax. Tight flowing paragraphs. If you are writing for woman you may have it. For men I found it a little tame and predict

She title line. Oops

sher69sher69almost 9 years ago
awesome

the lucky dad got such a sweet daughter..

is there any one... who does incest sex...

contact me

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Love

Family, love and such is always strange but even in those times, better than ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great

He found, and almost rejected, the one woman in the world who would always love him without condition. Family Love should never be discounted, it is very real. And it is just as real today as for these many thousands of years. Poor man. Her slow seduction of him gave him little choice in the matter. The story being written from the POV of twelve years later is really good. Long enough for them to have made many memories, but not too long to be able to recall them clearly. It seems that night when his final barrier came down he committed himself wholeheartedly and never looked back. He's lucky. Being her father and Doctor, he knows EVERTHING there is to know about his wife. For most husbands, at least the first 18yrs of his wife's life is pretty much a mystery to him except for what she decides to tell him. A good place for both of them. I don't think you need to add anytihing to this. Everything is here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful!!!!

I had a step daughter that wanted me to make love to her and I wanted to but because of time and pressures, I refrained from doing so. I have always regretted not making love to her. I envy your dad!!!! Thank you, hon. My email for a response if you please is, sgte51948@yahoo.com.

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Perfect!

I love that you can develop an exciting story line in just a few chapters! Excellent story teller! Thank you for all those erotic moments with just enough teasing and sex to keep me flipping pages and wondering how you could make the story better...for me it's a perfect mix of storyline and sex...loved it, keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Boney

Outstanding. I am an older guy with ED issues, even with meds. I LOVE daring stories with a good build-up, the best way for me to get off!

JewelieJewelieover 8 years ago
Oh my god...

I don't normally comment but wow...I personally don't know my dad which makes it weird to like reading this stuff, but I do have a dad role model and just imagining him throughout this story which is amazingly written by the way was really amazing. You should keep writing I really enjoyed reading this.

teacher66teacher66over 8 years ago
story

Well crafted.....hot ....i read it slowly to enjoy it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fine

Tonight, as often happens, when I press on the stars, they do not respond, so I can not tell the world this is a five star reading experience for me. I encourage you to to bring this up w Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Would've enjoyed it if she wasn't such a fucking racist. Jesus, going on and on how Arabs hate Americans cause they're free and Christian? The duck out of here with that shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It was good. Definitely the type of story hat you'd find on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ignorant bitch

Would have been great without all the ignorant racist shit. Detracted from the story. There are Christian Arabs and ones with blond hair and they ARE circumcised.... As if being uncircumcised means you're savage or something. Totally unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fine

I think It wasn't racism. If she said "all of them rape and hate" then yes but other than that she said that those specific uncicumsized Arabs raped her. In a dream which btw...she didnt even dream

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
RACIST BULLSHIT.

WHAT A DOWNER. I PRESSED 5 STARS BY MISTAKE AND CAN''T SEEM TO GET IT BACK. ALL I WANTED TO GIVE YOU IS 2 STARS. THE RACIST HATE CRAP WILL KILL YOUR WRITING APPEAL EVERY TIME. I LIKED THE STOREY BUT AFTER YOUR STUPID RACIST OUTBURST, I JUST FELT TO SAD FOR YOU. I WONT READ YOUR STUFF AGAIN

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
meh

It was kind of racist guys. I pressed 5 stars by mistake, I was going to give you 3/4. It was too long winded, you should have just gone straight to the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Politically Incorrect

People will find racist, ethic, life style gripes in anything and everything that tweeks their bigoted minds. I thought the story was well presented, well written and something many dads would like their daughters to read. For the nay sayers - get over it life is tough far beyond your interpretations of racial bigotry

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy Fucking Shit!

This is such an amazing story with an excellently written plot and storyline. It's simply amazing, and honestly the best fanfic I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect

A very exquisite story to say the least. It's amazing and I hope you make more like this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

Loved it! We should have more stories like this. Ones that actually are stories and not just a random bunch of activities!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
SORRY YOU ASKED........

SORRY YOU FELT THE NEED TO ASK FOR A 5...... YES, THE 5 I GAVE YOU, THE STORY WAS THAT GOOD, YOURS IS THE ONLY 5 OUT OF THE 20 OR 25 THAT I HAVE READ ON THIS SITE....... GREAT JOB, PLEASE MORE ;)

Draconic1331Draconic1331about 8 years ago
Simply Amazing!

You just made me a member of the site, due to the way you brought your story forth. I personally wished I could have given you a 20 star rating, but since it only goes as far as five stars.. I'll owe you the other 15 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Far better than most - could be better still

I thought this was very well done, but if I may provide some meant-to-be-constructive criticism? 1. I would have enjoyed more "pillow talk" between the characters (perhaps see VanillaExtract's latest "Deserving Daddy") and 2. The story built up to the first night in Paris, and that's okay, but after that it wound up and ended a bit too quickly. I would have liked more juicy (but loving) sex as, say, they experimented with anal, etc.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Romance

nice ending. enjoyable reading and worthy of five stars for excellent wording in how a father-daughter love, marriage and family life can work. Perhaps now that our 'brilliant' members of the supreme court has determined same sex marriage is the law of the land - why not incest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good

I like the happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
gawd

gawwwwd hot and sexy love forbidden relationships too damn hot...totaly mind blowing awsome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More about the author than the story!

You are clearly a delightful and erudite woman with a nice balance of sexuality passion and literary technique! Keep writing my dear, your talent is greatly appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LOVED IT

I was masturbating furiously reading this.

So sexy and literary wise it was talented.

I loved the sex scene and the scenes leading up to it. God, did I cum!!!!

Thanks for writing and keep writing!!!😉

thebug37thebug37almost 8 years ago
Grad Trip

Delightful reading of your five star story of a trip for a daughter who employs love and lustful romance for her father. The trip to Paris and the rest of Europe seemed to be to fast and hurried to end the story. Still it was a delight to read.

carlbelsoncarlbelsonalmost 8 years ago
Love

This is life. The hart wants what the hart wants.I like the way the story unfolds.I think you could put in a chapter on a bad experience that happens in real life,like some one who could not except Father an daughter relationship !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Outstanding story. I love the way she took her time, plotted her attack and it all unfolded in all places, Paris. How romantic and erotic. The way she engulfed him for the first time to feel what she'd been wanting for months, and months. This was a very good story. WHEN WILL THERE BE MORE?

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 8 years ago
Second reading

Just as enjoyable and entertaing as the first time I read it. It is correctly in the incest catagory. However, it is definitely a great romance story just as the story "Colleen" is by Texas Refugee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Way too racist with the "evil Arabs/ good American Christians" thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
boy, oh boy..

if only I knew where to find a daughter like her.. heaven is was she is, and she is somehow an angel, in more ways than one.. a very good story, well thought out, and presented.. please don't stop writing ,, I do hope there is more of your story's to come. again well done ,, from meerkat888@btinternet.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best erotic story I've read online.

Congratulations and thank you! A beautiful account of what is clearly a subject close to your heart. I imagine that you, like me, have a daughter of your own whom you would love to be 'closer' to.

The insightful and sensual narative throughout pages one and two truly had me relating to both Steffanie and her father. The explosive passion of their inevitable union was fantastic and excited me like no erotic story I'd read before.

My only slight criticism, on a technical note, is regarding a few punctuation errors. However, I couldn't give you work less than a 5-star rating on those grounds.

Well done, and thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Five star perfection!

Five stars for a PERFECT lusty true love story with daddy and his little girl. Bravo :) I wish I had a dad like this xx much love xx keep writing!! Xx regards - Danielle

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HaH!

You'd prefer a '5' would you? Well, I've read everything on here under "scouries" and I've given almost everything a '5'. Not that ALL of them are my favorite stories. Other authors write some good ones too. Susanjillparker is one of the others and beachbum1958. Lovecraft68, Klxro (I think it is) all are really good. But I have enjoyed almost all of yours. You write erotic romances. The one about Angie and her Valentine day with the evil Italian named Scouries. Oooh mommy.... I groaned. And of course this. And I like it that the Daddy is not the aggressor. It can seem suspiciously like he is taking advantage of a position of authority if Daddy comes to Daughter and he seduces her. What is she supposed to say to the man who treats her like a princess, that fights her battles, loves her at all costs? She will say, "Yes", of course and that is not fair - even in fantasy. I like how she falls in love with him over a period of months, even years before she realized it, and even in her youth she was able to use her feminine wiles to capture her man and make him hers. She took her time and knew what she was doing and what she wanted. Not as a virgin, she knew also what she did not want, which is just as important to such a large decision. Yes, this is very good and not the first time I've read it. I think I'll read about Angie and her short stories and lingerie now.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Could you fucking take out the racist shit about "arabs" omgggg

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Love it.... this is my dream and hope that someday it comes true

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very fun story, but ending is not to my liking

I really liked a lot of the interractions. I've gained quite the facination with incest recently, and I've known a few people who have gone further with it. I wish I could have been like that with my dad once hee.

My main point of criticism is, apart from a few errors, I really don't like children being born out of incest. Especially as a doctor, the father should know better than to have children with such a limited gene pool. But as a fantasy, it works ok, it just felt tacked on at the end as a consequence of unprotected sex.

thebug37thebug37over 7 years ago
Doctors On Call

At least for each other from the time they traveled Europe. You asked, and get my five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Umm

Well, I hated how slowly it moved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Racist shit

Arabs raping her? Total American. But the story was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Done!

This was a beautiful love story, and I think that the pacing was just fine. The author describes the love, passion, and sex with vivid and compelling prose. While incest may not be desirable in the real world, it's a potent aphrodisiac in the realm of fantasy. Having said that, who knows? Maybe there are rare occasions when soul mates are born into the same family. As far as I'm concerned, more power to them....as long as they don't have kids. After all, it's hard to argue against the realities of reproductive genetics between two closely related partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

What a great story!

I'm a writer myself. Come check me out if you want:

http://imageteam.org/img-52de33c86e351.html

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

I loved your story. One of the best I've ever read. Don't ever stop writing. Only suggestion I could think of would be, more "oh, daddy fuck me!" Lines. Girls like myself reel over lines like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lowkey racist

I caught a few racist stuff in this story.

Arabs raping her because she was american? fuck you and your little blondie 🖕🖕🖕

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AWESOME!

Loved the story! Keep writing and I agree ..More of the "Fuck Me Daddy" as a woman I love that...and Daddy and his precious little girl...love love love!!!! GREAT STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful but a hint racist ?

Really loved the story but (I'm white america female) the Arab references and the idea that a lack of cicumsision is dirty made me uncomfortable! Especially as the racism wasn't really relevant to the story or needed. I voted 4 stars as it's still great skilled writing but please don't make such references again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Irrelevant racism

The irrelevant and obvious anti-Arab racism and anti-non-circumsicion paragraph was entirely unnecessary and definitely detracted from your story. Otherwise I would have given 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story but

Hate the racism. No need for such

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very lucky man,

he was lucky to find a daughter as affectionate as her, I just wish there were a few more like her,, very good story well written,, keep at it,, would like to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Brilliant story

Fantastic story I've gave you 5 stars well written would love to read more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lel

The story was amazing and erotic I used this while I thought of my dad I felt as it dragged on too much for people who just want to read the sexual parts but it was very good, rated 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very good story

I just found this site and have been enjoying the story on here I will try to find more story write by u

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful Story

Great read; but could have done without the racism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...