All Comments on '"Daddy?" I Whispered'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 1,441 Comments (Page 8)
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ITS NOT UNCOMMON

great story

i actually know a girl exactly like that except that she isnt a doctor and she doesnt have kids lol,

incest is more common than u think ;P

btw this is the best story on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

iv never commented before but .... that was a good read. i had to say it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anonymous

I am happy to hear that there are lucky fathers and daughters out there. I wanted to be with my daughter but circumstances prevented that dream for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i never had a thing for my father it was always my uncles. Very well written and i give you a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I want my daddy

I want my daddy !

But im younger than 18 im 15<3 and i doubt he would want me, i want an older lover, soo bad ! is this story true? or did you make it up??

if anyone wants to talk to me, my email is

jellybeanjessi1@hotmail.com

or jellybeanjessi@peace.com

id prefer the hotmail one :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very well written for the most part, though I will say I found the part on arabs more than a little racist, (just a side point as well, but something that is niggling at me since i read it: most arabs are muslim, and therefore are circumcised at birth!), and it made our protagonist come across as terrifically manipulative! However, it also highlights the idea of incestuous desire as stemming from an idealogical fear of the other, the outsider, and as a desire to hold on to the familiar, and I feel that is what the author was trying to convey, if a little heavy-handedly.

That said, I thoroughly enjoyed this story and its underlying message! It's clear that the author knows the subject matter very intimately, and managed to both entertain and inform with their work. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story i love the part when u say information about father and daughter incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please

Author sure spends a lot of time writing reviews of his own story. This story is racist, childish, and in great need of a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A working imperfect romance! Astounding!

The story was touching. And I was until now, sure that incest was wrong. But if a daughter can be that happy as a partner to her father, then by all means it must be legitimate. I was surprised when you talked about having kids, but it's truly romantic that such a marriage worked. Congratulations on your beautiful marriage. 5/5!

kdp55kdp55over 13 years ago
great Story

A very graphic story and enjoyed it may be consider describing more about the clothing and underware you were wearing when you dressed for your father in the story context.

Other than that loved it.

kdp1955

ReservedInnocenceReservedInnocenceover 13 years ago
Amazing

Our three girls were born during those years, and now at 11, 9, and seven they're the centre of our existence, of our happiness.

Lol is he going to fuck them to?

I read this story and i'll be dammed if i let my future daughter take away my future husband >.<

I;m going to do everything in my power to keep him under my power :3

This was wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
daughter

Well, it definitely gave me an orgasm

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 happy father

found the story very nice but it toke too long leading up to finaly getting to Paris and the relationship to start. It would have been better to cut the start down and writing about the relationship and sex they had on there holiday.You could have written about their wedding night and how they started their family. But on the whole a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Though I don't

feel that way about my father, NO WAY. It made me really hot because I can understand if someone else feels that way and I applaud them because it's a beautiful thing to share, especially if it leads to something promising like marriage and all the more luckier if there are healthy children! A sweet story, I'd give you 3, simply because I felt the arab comments were distasteful on your part; I am not attacking your moral standing as I am sure you didn't want to convey such a message, you just wanted to deliver a special story to us that we could all learn from. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i wish

after i read this i would have sex with my dad, but i would never want to marry him. i love these long stories they make me relly wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WELL DONE -

Excellent story flow. Good suspense and tension. Length of article is very good. Timing and character interaction is well planned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
True Love

Well written. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Almost 5*.

If it weren't for a few 'localization errors', it would have been 5 stars.

NOTE: We Americans drive on the right side of the street, hence the driver's side is on the left inside the car so it would be his right hand free on page 2. Also, we don't generally use the term 'bum.' Try 'ass' in the future, when the characters are American.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!

I barely made it through without needing a pack of kleenex. I will be back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

Loved it.. I haven't read stuff like this since early high school a few years back. Now I wanna research this! And is it possible to marry your father? Or have healthy children? Haha.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you will go to hell,thats pervertion.repent

you will go to hell thats pervertion and diabolic

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww.

YUUUUUUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Whoow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful story, full of suspense and sexual expectation. I love a story where it all falls in together and your knickers are soaking wet with the way it makes you feel. Father/daughter love is something special but to take it too another level like you have done here makes it even more exciting. I have always loved my father dearly and used to share his bed on a saturday morning when he didnt go to work. I loved those special moments when it was me and him snuggled up together, nothing out of the ordinary happenned but as I grew up I always thought about what it would be like with my father........thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awsome!

This story, is just wow. Awsome is an understatement, but it's the best word I can think of at the moment. And for all the people who say yuck or ew or whatever. If you think it's so gross, why are you reading it in the first place? Don't stop writing Scouries, you're absaloutely awsome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing

i absolutely loooooovvvveeedddd it!!!!!! it was very well written and it definitly did the trick and got me wet and ready. i loved the romance of it also. i also think adding the end where u know they are still together and have children was very good!!! well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Father and daughter

Great great story my daughter and i read it togather and got us so worked up we just had to get undessed and make love, we have since became lovers,so much thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic

My sister & I just finished reading this and it is beautiful. You clearly understand pacing and mood, and you have a real penchant for capturing why it's so romantic. Utterly sensational; we loved every moment of it! Thank you for bringing so much class and art to this genre.

-Jack & Megan :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Comment On Story.

This was a great story, from start to finish.

The part I enjoyed most was "If its so wrong why is there Ten Million Hits on Yahoo, and why are a Million Fathers sleeping with their daughters tonight" The Daughters Arguement could not be topped.

I love happy Sex and although I am much more into Sister, Brother, close age Incest with the Sister being older.

As long as the Female is totally oboard and in charge and happy I am okay with anything that does not involve Anaimals. Leave the Barn alone except to have Sex in it.

I find reading Stories better then Pictures and Better then Videos as Stories take place over a longer period of time. Far more Graphic and No One Is Working The Camera.

You are a fine writer from the Female Point and I shall read much more of your work.

I am glad the girl went on to get her degree. That they live a fairly normal life etc.

Bodyies do not have to be in great shape and Penis does not always have to be Big to make a good story, however there is No Harm In Doing That.

We just want the people to be mostly sober, non violent, and the female on board.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
best ever

this is the best story ever. you are a fabulous writer.

keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i loved the way you built up to the climax of the story! the sexual tension between the characters from beginning to end was brilliant! keep writing, you're really good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

Excellent, hard as a rock, gonna read this one to my daughter, as I am inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Grand-daughter/daughter incest

wouldnt it be cool if you did were he also impregnated the daughters too and they all had kind of like a five-some :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
captivating!!

I am not a supporter of incest, but you have written so well it seems real. My cock grew harder as I read to the end of your fascinating yarn, and I wanted to relieve the pressure in the only way left for me. I lost my fuck partner 6 years ago,after 60 years of wonderful intimacy, and have had to resort to hand jobs, which are great but not as great as having a warm, lovely woman involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mmmm

I shall read this also whilst banging my young daughter

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

This was just mindblowingly hot, I'm a girl and came twice. Soo hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you

Easily one of the best stories I've read on this site to date. Maybe one of the best erotic stories I've ever read. I feel that most "erotic stories" these days have lost what really makes them erotic and have simply become poorly written smut. Your story is a shining example of excellence in a place where I had almost given hope searching.

Bravo, really.

~ A Fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Lots of erotic stories are placed on this site but very few are well written where the stories leave the boundaries of just an erotic story and goes towards literature. Your's is one such story where along with the language and writing style, the emotions are also taken care of. Good writing , keep it up.

j_wj_wover 13 years ago
Nicely done

I think one of the best lines from the story is, "wearing our orgasmic juices like a proud cloak". The ending though was very enjoyable. Nicely written, good flow, nice execution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So ... when do you write the book and how can I buy a copy?

So well done. I enjoyed every moment of it! Don't stop now ... your fans are waiting!!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
Good work

This is a great story your a gifted writer I'd love to be her daddy.

Have you considered writing a series? My favorite series is a back rub 4 Julia check it out.

Thanks 4 the story was hot;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best story I ever read on literotica.you rock.

Maybe you should start a series or write a book

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Incest story

The story may not be entirely true but the way it was written it is thrilling, infact I think I can rank it 87%. PLEASE NOTE that my runking is based on evaluation of the overall.

avid_reader_85avid_reader_85over 13 years ago

So your overinflated ego loves comments on your stories? Well, here goes. I found this story to on the level of a junior high schooler. The female protagonist, Stephanie, speaks like she's 12, not a college graduate.

The plot itself is paper thin. The father throughout the story seems reluctant to participate in any of this and he seems more like he's forced into it. That's just the impression I got. I always had a feeling of uneasiness coming from him.

As far as them having a child together, that's ludicrous. Do you realize the risks involved in blood relatives having a child together? For starters, if the child does grow up healthy and normal, how do you think he or she would fair emotionally? "Oh, here's my mom and here's my dad, who's also my grandfather." Um...eww. Of course, there are very good chances the child could end up with serious birth defects because of being conceived between a father and daughter, so just add that to the emotional trauma the child would have to face.

The overall writing leaves a lot to be desired. You're in serious need of an editor. For being the self-proclaimed #1 author on Literotica and self-proclaiming this as the best story, you might want to polish your writing skills a bit more. Perhaps you could attend one of those writing seminars you're so fond of promoting. Surely, you must know someone who can teach you a few things about writing sensual, erotic incest stories.

This story is nothing more than a stroke story that reads like it was written by a 12 year old. Fitting since as I mentioned at the beginning of this comment, the female protagonist comes across as 12, not 20 something.

So there you go. You wanted a comment, you got it. Although I'm sure you won't share this one on your thread because it doesn't sing your praises and tell everyone how wonderful you are.

Too bad, if you learned to take the good with the bad, maybe you could rise above your ego and actually become a better writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best I have read so far!!!

I loved this story I have been reading on here for almost 2yrs and this is by far one of the best. I hope you will write more for these Characters and hopefully write in the novels section too.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ummm...

Pretty lame story. I generally like the father-daughter dynamic, yet somehow it failed to arouse me. Get a new hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Also the Euro wasn't introduced around Europe till January 1999... so why did your "dad" give the Frenchman some in 1994?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i really enjoyed your story ,,,it kept me reading right from the begining

it was erotic and sexy love story,,and i will look out for more,,from you ,,thank you,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved it 16 and dream of it

I love these stories i'm 16, M and I dream of this when I get older

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic story!

This reminded me of my experience with my daughter. You have a great talent for writing.

vampire_nerdvampire_nerdover 13 years ago
Feedback

I enjoyed the psychological facts thrown in the story. The Electra complex usually happens around six although like your story it can continue once the daughter "grows up". I also like the fact that you had a story, not just a sex scene.

(Though a small note it is highly unlikely that at least one of their children wouldn't have come out without a birth defect. What with the DNA being so close.)

All in all good story I enjoyed it 4

Rehvenge4Rehvenge4over 13 years ago
Enjoyable writing!

Your writing flows nicely and is pleasant to read. The dialogue is not stilted, and the characters have distinctive and believable voices. The sex is nicely written--erotic and hot, but with taste. One of my favorite stories on the site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

A little wordy to by honest, still gave it a 5

domdaddy4udomdaddy4uover 13 years ago
another fantastic story

I love the mental foreplay of both of them, well written and very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!

Awesome story! Drove me WILD with the sexual tension Father and Daughter.. it was beautifully written! What other stories have you written with a similar story line?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Happy life

That was aswome an I hope that u live a long anhappy life with him

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

most of the other stories on this site jumped right into the incest sex like it was as east and as acceptable as taking a walk in the park...this story actually went through several realistic stages when the daughter and father r trying to get things started...great job I just wish I wasn't an only child and that I had a dad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Daughters are always ....

Daughters always have their daddies wrapped around their pretty little fingers ... and if they would be completely truthful to themselves, daddies wouldn't have it any other way.

A lot of Daddies dream of becoming their daughter's lover and then their husbands, but for better or worse they control their urges and never let their feeling take control.

Your story and so many just like it allow us to fulfill our dreams, fantasies and forbidden urges without damaging our daughter or our families. Thanks for the fantasy and please keep writing your talents and imagination are a wonderful combination.

Love to read more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing story

The title of this coment says it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very very good !!!! Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
propaganda of hatred

you write a story incestuous, or you make a propaganda of hate against Arabs?

"They scared me so much Daddy! They were foreigners... Arabs I think, big, ugly, dirty men with long smelly beards. They wanted to rape me Daddy, despoil me because I'm an American.... "

" They hate us Daddy. They hate us because we're blond and good looking and healthy and smart and happy and Americans and Christians..."

remember that it is the Americans who made 4 million dead in Iraq, while continuing to do the propaganda of hatred against the Arabs for the next time the U.S. will be 8 million lives in another Arab country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"Propaganda of hate" - get real dude, isn't your presence on this site against the Koran or something?

Fucking idiot - go back to your 3rd world country and stay there jackass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Amazing work...please try to write abt an indian conservative daughter and dad as well..even my dad has a thick black cock..this story reminded me of him..i hav seen my maid giving him a blowjob once..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Amazing work...please try to write abt an indian conservative daughter and dad as well..even my dad has a thick black cock..this story reminded me of him..i hav seen my maid giving him a blowjob once..

Tiafain789Tiafain789over 13 years ago
very good

Extremely hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well well well

I see what all the hype is about. ;D I've never been into the incest angle, but that is definitely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved it, but one little error shone through

I really loved that story. In fact, you are a very good writer. However, you should take note that there are no tactile nerves in a woman's vagina, except at the opening and at the G spot. And don't pay attention to nasty comments from the obviously self-hating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My own fantasy!

Powerfuly written! I enjoyed ever second but the part I most liked.... well I think it was everyone's favorite part ;) Thank you for this amazing story, I will read again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

I loved every inch of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sex dad and daughter

very good

ratty9ratty9over 13 years ago
fulfilment

at last, her waiting paid off big time and was totally sated

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow.

That was a very good story. I really liked how you touched all three stages of the relationship: the foreplay, the sex and the "morning after". You know, their lives together. It was perfect, and innocent in a weird way for being an incest story.

Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

Excellent!

Can't wait for your next one.

Loved the time line

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cool

fuckin seducing;;;

oppiilkgjoppiilkgjover 13 years ago
Coincidence?, Naw

i love your story! And what a coincidence i had a sexual relationship with my dad too! ( Also with my brother :)) keep writting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perfect

Your story was wonderful. I loved it. The story progressed really well and was very sexy. Makes me think of the relationship with my own father. Keep writing. You are wonderful. Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very nice

i wish my dauter would let me fuck her like that, and my daughter-in-law too

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

ONE OF THE BEST WRITTEN PIECES I'VE READ. WELL FORMED, GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT, AND GOOD READING RIGHT UP TO THE END.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
enchanting!

Although I had read this story some time ago, it held me enthralled to the very end. My 87 y.o.cock rose to the occasion as the sexual union of father and daughter took place. It was so well described, and I was an observer of the most wonderful thing that can happen between man and woman. I gave it 5 votes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Simply amazing!

It paints such a vivid detailed picture in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Review

Amazing story, Really does give a mind blowing image into this story of love!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

THE ONLY THING THAT COULD BE BETTER WAS IF I WAS THERE WATCHING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
bigoted trash

Of course the men who raped and abused her in her dream were "Arabs." You are bigoted, semi-literate American, who, despite what another reader says, cannot spell simple words. Even the sex scenes were unimaginative and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
drinkin hateraid

I thought its a great story. American girls are afraid if Arab men. Look at the American media. They kill American soldiers. Beyond that story has great detail and a pleasent buildup of tensions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I get it...

I really enjoyed your story, it's a bit of a fetish for me. I am a girl from a single mother family, so for me "father" is a vague authority figure that I confuse in my head with something of a "Master" in a slave/Master relationship. Always in control, that sense of ownership and protection...

As for the racism comments, the public would have said that to -any- group you put in that role; black, Asian, white, even something vague like "poor", or "fat".

However, you may want to paint a different bad-guy, because your story is set in 1994. 9/11 hadn't happened yet. It's far more likely she'd paint a picture of a fear of Europeans, more in the flavor of "Hostel" than generic "Arabs".

Oh, and to the reader saying "all Muslims are circumcised"... When did he mention the religious sect of the Arabs? Not once. He painted "bad people" as stereotyped as he could so the girl could manipulate her father. Not once did he say they were Muslims, nor terrorists. So now who's being racist? You saying all "bad" Arabs must be Muslims??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
lovely

this is a fettish for me too but i dont like my dad or anything. at first this turned me on extremely but then at the end not only was i turned on but it was a really sweet story :) very well put together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I loved it, but I found the part of the Arabs raping her (although she was making it up) very racist and offensive...other than that great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sweet

I thought it was exquiset. These are the types of stories i enjoy: a longing for them both but one avoids it[or tries to], a lovely tension buildup and the embraces. i laughed at the bellhop part. keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The Future

Please let the story continue with the three daughters!

mamakitty247mamakitty247about 13 years ago

your story has captivated me twice now. I enjoyed it both times ive read it! I sincerely applaud your creativity. Thank you so much for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story but thought it was stupid tht they got married

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice story but too

nice story but too much long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
SEXY!!

Very nice! Please make more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loved every line!

please write more and more! this is one of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

this story was very well written, but the ending was kinda of bleh and uneeded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
10+++

I GIVE IT A 10++++++++....IT WAS AN AWESOME STORY...I WANT TO READ MORE FROM YOU....KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK...AND MORE ABOUT FATHER/DAUGHTER INCEST SEX....I LOVE IT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
question

You have three daughters correct? Would you mind it if he slept with them when they reach legal age? Could you dare think the father of your kids would sleep with them? Could you picture that? I don't have a problem with incest but its a interesting thought. if you did have a son would he have a problem with you sleeping with him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yeah

It was a good story but how old was the girl again 18 or 8? That daddy shit got on my nerves. Daddy wasn't needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
perfect

Its awesome n jz perfect n the best one I ever went through

thebosselmothebosselmoabout 13 years ago
OMG !!!!

it was awsome !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

Awesome story really amazing

1...678910...15
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...