All Comments on '"Daddy?" I Whispered'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 1,438 Comments (Page 15)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God I loved it iv been sleeping with my dad for about 4 years now I wish it happened before I was 19 such a good story I don’t understand how anyone could think it’s wrong a girl was born to love her daddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Um kinda.. no really racist and offends lots of people of color...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The part about the “big and dirty” arab men really turned me off and to be honest also pissed me off a little. Some of the most important people in my life are men, and guessed it, they’re arab. They’re the nicest and that part ruined it for me. Like i legit couldn’t read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree that the 3 rapists should have not been named as Arabs - 3 'bad men' would have told the story just as well. Setting that aside, I liked the rest. I am curious about how these parents will handle the inevitable when their 3 young daughters reach adulthood?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There was so much buildup to them having sex and then we got very little of the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seriously people. You’re reading a procreating incest story and you’re offended by another situational aspect of the plot?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the story but detested the racism

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The only issue I had was the sparce moments of egdy intimacy, but far too much padding. Thankfully not heavy redundant padding.

I enjoyed the composition well enough to give it 4 stars.

As for those readers being ass hurt. It's a fictional story. The author has the right to compose it as they wish. The have the right to not like it. But your feelings are irrelevant.

darrellprestondarrellprestonabout 1 year ago

Wow one wonderful story. I love daddy/daughter stories. I myself had a real good relationship with 2 of my girls.I would love to hear about daddy making love to one of your daughters or all of them. Very well written, no mistakes i could see. i vote a five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I say again – scouries you’re a damn fine writer who has the ability to take a Taboo subject and you spin such a good yarn that we come to accept it! Full Marks – 5-Stars! I’ve never like Incest and would not accept it – it's for me like 'Black Cuckolding" a but too much exageration too much hyperbole for reality. Here you made is almost acceptable and that takes some great writing. Thanks for sharing!

OseekerOseekerabout 1 year ago

First thought was this was racist

plus it's poorly written...

PisceanDaddyPisceanDaddyabout 1 year ago

Such an amazing story. Wow if thisnisntrue this is every daddy and daughters dream.

Synthia44Synthia4412 months ago

I have read this story over and over. It is the BEST story that I have ever read. I love the fact that Steffi and her dad ended up getting married. I am going to find a way to revote but I know that isn't possible. So I will give you 100 stars for a story well written. I look forward to finding some of your other stories. However I think that they will pale in comparison to this story.

OseekerOseeker12 months ago

Racist much? OK, a nightmare but just the same...

I stopped reading at that point...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Racist

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent father-daughter 5*

Thank you for not involving her friends

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Was going well but so racist why ???

priddyrichpriddyrich7 months ago

Second time to read this story and still would give it a 5. Personally I don't know how the father held out so long I know I wouldn't have.

OseekerOseeker7 months ago

Author is a racist I believe...

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntame7 months ago

I believe the racist banter included is kind a tool handled by the daughter, in her seducing task. I don't think it shows the author's inclination.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hell yeah such a dirty little Slut 🍆💦💦💦

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well i will tell you the nay Sayers here are not really seeing the love in this story .

They have not learned how love really works. It is a shame because they miss

the true depth of this story and the love the writer is portraying here. People

need to open their minds and they will see.

I for one LOVED the way it all panned out . Beautiful loving story.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

BRAVO!! Excellently written. Hot sexy dirty and taboo. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very well written, I like it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Both my daughter and I have read this story 20 times. At first we thought it was about us but how could it be. We live in a different part of the country and have one girl and two boys. But the love they show is no different than what Ashley and I share. Bravo and well done. To you that can not relate, we are sorry but to those that can, again, bravo. Love Ashley and dad.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The patience that your husband and you went thorough was amazing for those four mouths. I wish you the best in your future year in life. I hope your husband and you do continue to have sexual love to death do you part. I have read wonderful long life with sexual love. My parents did for 63 years.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Made me rub my clit senseless!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yes, its an amazing story! My heart raced as I read the fine details sometimes more than once before moving ahead to the next sexy and erotic moment. Thank you for placing on paper what some of us would never

experience with our own daughter. Yes, Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Man , I loved how he made love to his daughter the first time, it was so hot as I wa reading to my girlfriend, who was in love with her Oren father, and wax too afraid to approach her daddy, but wants to fantasize me being her father as we fuck, and she cums so hard on my cock, pretending I am . He is gone now, dying before she got to fuck her father,which is a total loss , because he got to finger her pussy when she was a little girl as he bathed her and there was no mother in the household. What a loss!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Beautiful. A definite 10.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great theme and story line. It would have been great with more character and plot development. I did not like the racist comments in her dream. They weren't necessary and hurt my rating. Otherwise a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

perfect

OseekerOseekerabout 2 months ago

Racist story & I didn't finish it.

2 stars only for what I DID read...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Beautiful!👄❤️

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

This is a motivating, arousing, fantasy. With a happy ending that I shared prematurely. I don't normally read entries this long, but the beginning solidified my error in finding it. I even wondered about how I would like to be the child.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I REALLY liked how easy the story flowed and how pleasant it was to not have to pause when a grammatical error, or a misspelled or misplaced word, would necessitate the need for me to pause, go back, see what the mistake was, viz. what was intended, then find my place again in the paragraph and have the story start to flow again. Thus it was a GREAT JOY to just read. Smooth interaction of the main charaters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10481 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...