All Comments on '"Daddy?" I Whispered'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 1,440 Comments (Page 7)
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

Wow, best story ever written, really beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OH MY GAWD...

THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE STORY!! I DONT KNOOOW HOW U WROTE THIS!! ITS THE BEST THING I'VE READ ON LITEROTICA!!!!!!!!!

AlynaAlynaover 14 years ago
RACIST!!!

for all you people who dont know what the "racist" part was.. it was the part about th Arabs, and how the raped her just because shes blonde and white... no offense, scouries..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

The store was very good and well detailed. There could have been more information. Although, what is already there is fine and enough to understand. I liked the whole conflict and different parts of the stories which explained how Stephanie felt.

I do hope for you to make more stories because you were really good.

Melissa-

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a find!

What I found great about this story was the build-up, the wonderful descriptiveness, and the proper grammar. So many authors here don't take the time to properly edit their stories, and not nearly enough literotica is as well written as this. Wonderful story, I'm so glad I stumbled upon this author. Thanks for the great read!

PiRhoPiRhoover 14 years ago
Only worth 1 star.

The idea was certainly cliche, but you could have improved upon it. The characters were flat and had no real personality (save the fact that the daughter seemed to be racist). As I was reading it, it felt like every other incest story I have read, just with different names.

I could not tell if you were trying to write just stroke porn, or a piece of genuine erotic literature. No matter which you were trying to achieve, I believe that you failed. There is not enough plot development, character development, or creativity for this to be erotica, and it is a flimsy attempt at stroke porn as well.

The sex scene itself was too short. It felt as though there was an attempted build up of sexual tension through the first two pages, with only a flimsy quickie as the climax of that tension.

And the dialogue during the sex scene was distracting, as well. The repetition of letters took away from the story and left me having to re-read lines of dialogue in a vain attempt to decipher what you were trying to say.

The foreplay before the sex scene was also lacking, partly because of the characters. They were too flat for there to be any real conflict.

There were several typos and other grammatical errors as well. Most were just simple things that an editor could have caught, like the accidental omission of quotes. And the sudden use of British English in the last page was, I felt, not needed and a superfluous attempt to raise the caliber of the story.

Overall, this isn't a story I would recommend or something that I would purchase, which is probably why it is posted on a free site.

If you were to attempt to become a real, published writer, you would need to produce a piece with actual substance and not a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very professional...

Difficult subject...worse than mom/son. Tough one to suspend disbelief. What makes it work is your incredible skill a writer and artist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I too found it racist.

I stopped reading after she started talking about Arab men raping her. It was definitely racist, whether intended or not. A total turn off. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
horrible racism

what was up w the arab thing? r u really that stupid to say "we're america and christian"...in case u didnt know, arab is a language, not ppl :) there are MIDDLE EASTERN christians as well as MUSLIMS..dont be a fool, girl =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice, but the end was a letdown.

While the entry was well written, I too couldn't help notice the racism. It made me like the main character less. Her dialogue as a whole made her seem very immature. Also, the ending was a little too "happily ever after" and took away from the believability of the story. Plus, she still calls him "Daddy", even after they are married with children. A little too weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

its was perfect... its what real girl with real feelings like this think about. this was amazing.. i should know im a girl like that. ~.^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good God!

This story exited me so I had to take a break to jerk me off. Jesus, and now I have to go again. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I really liked the story, i just wish it hadn't taken soo long for them to fuck. i was wet just reading about them at home! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sexist, Racist, and Dumb

The only thing that makes this any different from the other 10,000 daddy-daughter-fucking stories on this site is that it is so racist and sexist, portraying women as just a bunch of bimbos.

Don't write any more stories. You are a terrible writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I keep reading it!

Don't listen to those idiots who say it's racist or sexist. to hell with them. I find nothig wrong with anything written here. It's excellent. I can't stop reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
excelent 5 stars

wonderfull mate keep writing real good turn on well done but next time dont take so long getting to the good parts ok part from that verry vivid no bad points all good i loved it keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fuck, YEAH!!!

I loved this, it was tastefully done! Love it, love it, love it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful

I have to say that I really enjoyed reading this story. It was tastefully written, romantic, and detailed. A lot of the other stories either don't have enough detail or have way too much. I also liked the way you wrote the story about average people who know what society thinks and feels but have decided to do what makes them happy. My feeling is; if it's not hurting anyone then more power to you. Thank you so much for this wonderful story! Keep writing. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Really!?

Your story was off to a wonderful start but the "dirty Arab" bit was really off putting. I tried to skip over that and continue on only to be shocked again by the implication that your characters are better than foreigners AND non Christians.

I have to say I am disappointed that you would include such things in your story as you seem to be a wonderful writer. I certainly hope that you will keep distracting and offensive details like those in this story out of your future writings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great start...

This story instantly captivated me. as my fiance who is 12 years my senior and I have an amazing sex life and our own "Daddy" fantasy. I loved it up until the end. Allow me to explain why - having children produced from incest is not cool - it can cause health problems and serious mental and emotional distress. But the main story was very sexy and well-written and overall I really enjoyed reading (and re-reading) this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pretty Damn Good

I really enjoyed this story. It was well written and had an interesting plot. The only problem i had was about the dirty arab comments...thought that was a bit much. kinda took away from the story a bit. Keep up the good work! i gave it 5 stars =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
LOL

I would love a picture of that and this sounds pretty damn hot if you ask me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful story

Loved it! Just keep the Arabs and Christians low..it could cause some racist problems. Other than that, I loved it. Thanks for sharing.

willycumwillycumabout 14 years ago
Made me so hot and horny!!

Although some other comments may have a point about the arabs etc. I found myself in Daddies shoes as soon as I started reading it and when it got to the detailed descriptions of being in bed naked, I was just like Daddy - hard and horny!!

Keep up the good work - a great story of incest - I like to see it as a fantasy to give us sexual enjoyment although I am sure it does actually happen in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
scouries,

Don't take to heart the stupidity of some people when they have their cock in there hand and are behind a computer screen.

You're story was fantastic, and is one of the best I've ever read, and barely noticed the 'racism' as people have put it.

What makes me laugh, however, is how people can come and read a story about parents fucking their children, and still think they have the right to take the moral high ground! A word to the wise all you people: racism is wrong, so is incest, so is being a stupid, pig headed self rightious prick about a piece of fiction!

Keep up the good work hun

Xx

SimplenatorSimplenatorabout 14 years ago

Incredibly hot story, love how you're all about the cock (as I am too). The scenes with her sleeping Daddy and his unwitting emissions are memorable - but that won't keep me from re-reading them. If not for the racist Arab tangent, this story would be an easy 5.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 14 years ago
626 Comments? Before me. Wow! I've been reading all of Charles Petersunn's ...

stories, and there are only a handful of comments on each. Pleading for comments must really make a difference, but I'm not about to read all 626 so maybe more is not better. Mmmmm. Anyway, I liked your story - I love the real love that incest produces and the sex was hot. What more could a guy want? I'll try some more of yours. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
why?

ok im 12 and i know about that stuff but incest is really gross

i cant belive you married you dad... thats.. thats.... seriously girls are supposed to be scarred for life if there dad f**ks them i mean come on

hornyandrewhornyandrewabout 14 years ago
very good

i loved it absolutly unforgetable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
:)

Beautiful story. I can't bring myself to actually give in to such desires but fantasize about them quite often. You paint a picture w/ your words I am not only impressed, I am indeed turned on. Bravo to you and thank you for such a wonderful story my dear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
an understandable story

a child with such a coveted up bringing would understandably gravitate towards her father for affection and security culminating into a more binding relationship, once established would take on the inevitable dual role as this well told tale has turned out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

it is indeed a beautiful story, full of emotions and sincere love. for me it is not a lusty incest story but a true and pure love story. wish you a happy life...

sexxichicksexxichickabout 14 years ago
WHAT?!?!

WHY do you NEED to ASK FOR COMMENTS?!?!?!?!?!?!? that story was SSSSOOOOOO GOOD! WRITE AGAIN PLEASE I BEG YOU!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

very very good. Better then anything Cassie Edwards or Dean Koontz could write

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
amazing

wow.....just wow...I cannot believe how great that story was! It seemed so real, so erotic, so amazing!!!! It was really wonderful! you did a GREAT job, please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ugh

The author's comment says Steffi was only trying to arouse her father's protectiveness by painting the Arabs in the worst way possible. That would explain calling the Arabs filthy, bearded and uncircumcized.

Then what's with the comment about the foreigners in Boston "They hate us because we're blond, beautiful, healthy, smart, happy etc"

What are you implying, you racist fuck? That Indians, for example, aren't blond and Aryan and therefore aren't beautiful, healthy or smart? That they would want to hurt the pretty blondes as a result of jealousy?

Fuck you. Great writing skills but fuck you anyway.

PlacidoSwannPlacidoSwannabout 14 years ago
One blemish

I have to agree that the racial slurs early on were a blemish on what was otherwise a well crafted love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fuqqq mi

Omq it had me fingering myself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG...

All I can say is OMG... had me fingering myself as I read ... was one of the best I have read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
(:

Wonderful story! One of the best ones i've ever read. You have an amazing talent, can't wait to read more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
An amazing excellent story.

A story done by an expert. Excellent work. An awesome read. Thank u.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
MOUNTAINEER

ENJOYED THE STORY. I KNOW OF A SIMILAR ARRANGEMENT THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND IT SEEMS TO BE WORKING, HOWEVER THERE ARE NO CHILDREN.

KEEP WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Natural to depraved in one sitting

Most, if not all, young girls find their father the archetype of manliness--that is unless he's a pathetic drain on society. It appears to be genetic and natural.

It is a father's solemn duty to preserve his daughter's innocence and chastity until a worthy man comes along to win her. Such a special creature deserves only the best, as any father would tell you, and rightly so.

No shock at all that the sullying of all of these notions should cause those among us, of which I am chief, to greedily applaud your masterful effort herein. There are so many more depraved aspects of the genre you didn't touch on, however, but I'm sure the readership will happily forgive you. As will I.

SliggBlack@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story

Good story, however i do not care for the ending where they continued lovemaking, and got married, and eventually had kids, that part is sick. But overall the first 2.5 parts of the stroy were great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
racism

Her "dream" where the "Arabs" raped her was extremely racist. I'd suggest removing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Good story throughout, apart from the racist dream which didn't really add to anything. Also have issues with the happy ever after ending with children. Good sexual tension though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Beyond Sex

Sex is just sex, until it is made more passionate. Your wonderful ability to slowly tease with the erotic words of your story add to the magical transformation of sex into an erotic dance of love. Stepping beyond the normal boundaries ignites the, never too far away, possibilities of "what could be" within us. Carefully developing each character as you did, colored your story with realism, each of us able to align with the characters as their sexual desires were express further and further. Great Story, Great Skill. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
passionate!!!

it's so passionate!its not only about sex!it's about desire,intense wnating..maybe it's illegal..but still it's one of the wonderful forbidden piece i've ever read!thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it!

I have to be honest.... I'm not into incest stories but this one had me so excited... AND WET! I feel guilty about liking it so much!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Real father/daughter love

Well written, hot and sexy. I loved it...I adore incest stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
fantastic!

one of the best i've ever read here. i really appreciate that it didn't jump into the sex, it made you want to know how she got him to do it. wish i could give it more than 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
what i want to do with my dad

I realy really want to fuck my dad, or actually, i want him to fuck me like in your story. it is so hot seducing and shagging my dad...i masturbate every day thinking bout it. im stacy18_bi@hotmail.com if you want to email

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great story

though I'm not a fan of the racism...not because it offends me but because it sort of killed the mood a bit. and it's not even accurate if the story happens in 1994.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Outstanding story 5 stars for me

I love your story. i have a daughter but just don't have the guts to do it. we were missing around before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Im in incest

Very hot and sexy.

I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh YES

I felt slutty at first when it first happened but not now. Any girls want to chat about it contact me at amandaaa_j@yahoo.com. I'm Amanda.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I Want Some

I felt so turned on by this. I love this kind of story. alexis.nichols90@hotmail.co.uk xx

DevilishAntaeusDevilishAntaeusalmost 14 years ago
lustfull fantasies still unfullfilled

This story brought me ever closer into the inner eye of my greatest fetish. However, never knowing my dad & not really having a male role model in my life. My constant yern for that fuels my fantasies & I sometimes find myself wishing.... I could have an Adopted Dad... That steals away every moment that he can from his wife and kids.... To enjoy our fetishes together... Womderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

nice story......but i think there must b some more parts continuing ur story....i would like to hear more from you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

I loved this all round, you got a 5 vote from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
what a story line

it felt so true.... did this happen to your life.... so real ... so true... yet just a story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
o m g

sure, i would like something like this happen to me also., cool story, it made me super hard...............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awesome

amazing !! it was fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
madeofwin

You sir, are a total, absolute and magnificent container of win.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh my God...

I read this and came in my pants... this made me so wet and horny, I had to bring myself off... you are a genius...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

wow, that was so incredible..im so glad that it worked! i mean...so many ppl judge, and im so glad that it worked for you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OMG

I loved it so sweet and cute

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

If this story is true you were stupid to have kids because it's been proventhat incest causes deformities in kids even though theyy seem fine now there could be problems later my husbands family had tha in the past and his dad has problems from it so yeah got no problem with anything other than the kids part glad he love worked out

kumiko01kumiko01almost 14 years ago
WOW

i commented earlier and im not too sure it took so ill say it again. i totally and completely loved this story. i would say one of the best ive read and believe me ive read my share of stories on here and other sites. i was so thirlled to read that everything worked out in the end. even given with the nature of this story ive found myself wishing that anyone in this situation would recieve this ending(normally i wouldnt wish or even think of such things). thank you for sharing this story and i cant read the others you have.

kumiko01kumiko01almost 14 years ago

sorry i found myself so excited from reading this story i didnt read what i wrote. at the end of my last comment i ment to say that i cant wait to read your other stories. thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
MMMMM Daddy

I love this story. I wish i had a daddy to fall in love with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ah-mazing! Orgasmic Intelligence! :]

This story is one of the best I've read, yet! I love how turned on the father is, yet he still can't believe what is happening between them and although he knows it's wrong, he can't help himself. I also enjoy the fact that he slowly gives in throughout the story, how with each time he sees his daughters breast or thighs he gives in to the sexual tension between them. Keep up the great work!!

-E-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
DAMN

I meant to rate a 5 but hit 1 :(, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Goodness me

These stories are interesting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Perfect absolutely perfect...

I just love a happy ending, I love it when a plan comes together.... Now that is what I call pure unadulterated love, no misgivings, no guilt just pure love.

Thankyou so much for writing it......

P.S.

I've forgotten my Literotica login....

but my email is hoverj2@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
fuck....!!!!

it ws so fuckng bad...... how cud ny1 make luv to her fathe..... yukk....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Apart from that bit of racism about the Arabs it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pleased and Pleasured.

I actually loved this story. It's always a wonderful thing to find erotica that isn't just 1+1=2. Although I pictured my boyfriend as "Daddy", it still carried me into my sensuous dream land and let me orgasm without ever having to touch myself. This is key, since I must sit in crowded places with my laptop. I look forward to reading more of your work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Looking for Sex

I fucking love this story. It made me so wet. I'm only 15 but i wish i could have someone to fuck like that. If anyone want to have sex with a 15 yr black girl in mississippi. You can email me at bhprettygirl@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow.

This was really good ! i orgasmed at least 6 times. keep up the great work (:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Lovely..

I loved it!!! It was well written, made me cum, and was an overall wonderful plot. :) it wasnt one of those, "Oh we continued fucking and i came 8 times-the end" type storys. Really good, keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Again

As I've said before, if you keep writing, I'll sure as hell keep reading, and voting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Holy Crap

Amazing, Breathtaking, in more ways than one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

I want a love like this... Not just lust but passion... True perfection

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Wow i really came while reading this. Wow! Keep doing what you're doing this was a touching/hot story. I wish my dad called me 'baby', 'honey' or even said he loved me.

needy_kittenneedy_kittenalmost 14 years ago
Excellent wording.... story telling....

This taboo is very exciting. Nothing anyone wants to admit turns them on, but secretly loves the idea of daddy sneaking a fuck from his little girl. I love when you repeatedly use "daddy" in your story telling and when he responds by telling her she's his "little girl". Also, the moments when his little girl lays down and "innocently" opens her snug little cunt for his view. God, this was hot. I love it when during sex I tell my lover to call me his naughty little girl and I ask him "daddy, do you like the smell of your little girls pussy?" Then we fuck. I mean really FUCK. Thank you for your story. My lover just slipped out the door for work and I sat, with my legs open and my cunt exposed... reading your story and playing with my hungry kitten. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
this is literaly the best

if you hven't read this then you realy, ealy must. Its like this was a real story. Your techneek is awsome, masively awe inspiring, im jelus. This is the second time I am reading this, and boath times it inspired. the onlydescription for this is, AWSOME!! ;-) PS; i came.

AlphaWolfMAlphaWolfMover 13 years ago
Great

Fantastic Love Story. The writing was supurb. You should write more in this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Ahhhmmmaaaaazzzziiijnnnnngggggggg!!!!!!!!!! :)

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
Daddy

How erotic! Loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
seriously. awesome

I really enjoyed the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
brill

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

What a delightfull story! Both thrilling and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

Now, that was a great story!

bigbigjohnleebigbigjohnleeover 13 years ago
OMG

that was one of the hottest damn incest stories i have ever read and thats my favorite type of story so I read a lot of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic

Best one so far! Now thats what i call literotica!!!!

OZtmOZtmover 13 years ago
Great

A well written story about a subject alot of people would frown at. Even paced, very sexy, and a over all fun read. Please, keep writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well written.

I have minor gripes for this story. A few small spelling errors, but that doesn't make me rate down. You are an excellent writer, please don't ever stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Writeing

i thought it was good to great writeing it moved very well. Very sexy and very erotic!! please keep writeing more you are very good

1...56789...15
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...