All Comments on '"Daddy?" I Whispered'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 1,438 Comments (Page 6)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good, but...

I think the story was very good. I hate it when all the story is just "the hot stuff" as one person put it. It needs some STORY to it.

BUT, i do think you are too full of yourself. There are other great authors on here, some of which I enjoyed more than yours. You ARE good, there is no doubt about that. But your editor's notes almost ruin the enjoyment for me. Without the editor's notes I would give you a 75, but your cockiness ruined it for me.

Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wish I Could

I totally LOVED ur story! This is one of the best ones I have read. Just the Desription got me to orgasm. I wish I Had some one like him to fuck. Live a happy life with him and keep on making those stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
FANTABULOUS

ITS AN AMAZING STORY. REALLY LOVED THE WAY U BUILT IT UP TO THE HARDCORE CORE OF THE STORY. THANKS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
uh!

all the morals seem wrong, but what can i say?!?!??? truly amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
No story, couldn't even get excited.

I hate to leave a bad comment, I really do. I'm not going to tell you the story was horrible, you're obviously a gifted writer, as apparently I am as well because I too write on this site and rarely get below a 100% on every comment. I am leaving my name out though for the sole reason that I don't post comments under my writing name.

With that said, I think your story would be SO much better with less sexual talk and more of an actual story. Plus your main character Stephanie talks like a child which makes the story ridiculously unbelievable. Again, I'm sorry to be harsh, I really do intend to just give advice.

While some people love your story, I guess they are also the same people who can get off simply by watching meaningless porn. There are other's like myself who need an actual believable story to get any kind of excitement from it. This was not one of those stories, as I couldn't even get a tingle. I hope you write another story that doesn't have the father and daughter together in bed naked in the first few paragraphs. No build up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Too Hotttttt

It should have a score of ten! I'm 48 and dreamed of this with my eldest daughter. Partway through part 1, I had to release my cock from my jeans! I don't know how I made it to the end of part 3 without squirting cum all over! Fast then slow and the wet, slippery, precum lubed my cock like never before! This story reading is new to me, I'll be back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story

WOW!!!!!!! Super hot story! I could not keep my finger off my clit while I read your story. I wish that was daddy & me in your story! I run around the house in my bra & panties and I know daddy likes me , because of the lump his cock makes in his boxers. I`m kinda scared because I am only 16 years old! After reading your story , I`m going for it , I`m going to walk into his bedroom naked jump on bed & suck his cock!!!! Wish me LUCK!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
best

this is one of the best storys i have ever seen i could make real money writing good luck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Did not like that Arab hating crap.

I loved the story but that racism really got me pissed and it ruined it a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Greatest one EVER

i loved the way your sotry built up, and id love to read another, or if you write a series. the title on the site struck me as odd, but ive seen 2 others like that. 1-5, i give it a 10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not that good

It was not bad, it's a bit lousy and unbelievabul tough.

But the sexual part was ok... Not the best, I have read much better stories and as others said you need an editor.

And racism comments were totaly inapropriet and not right, there is a really hot Arabian singer his name is wael kfoury, you should check him out, I had so many orgasms thinking about him.

BTW not all Arabs are Muslim, last year we had at our school a youth exchange program, and there was an Christian Arabian from palatien and a Muslim from Egypt and they were really nice and they don't hate us...and there was a really stupid thing you said, that they hate us because we are beutiful, now that's really stupid... Hahaha.

Another thing, you start the story sexually, you should start it as a regular story and then the sexual stuff, that is much exiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love your story

I love your story. It's very imaginative and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very hot, but dude...WTF is up w/ the racism?

Title gets the point across, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Cool and Nice

Girl i loved it. i love the way how it been told. i really can imagine a great love of simplest purity. i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
all sholud have this experience

of all things that could ever happen to you this is the most well the greatest ever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
comment

it was good but a little long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
its ok

i thought it was ok it took a little too long to get to the end and it was a little boring in some parts but it was ok overall

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic!

This story is unlike any other! The description and length of this story is just fantastic. I usually am not into the "Family" type of stories, but you've basically changed my views!

-Looking forward to more stories from you 'Scouries!'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fuck u hater

wat the fuck do u hav against us arabs u fucking bitch we are no diferent than any1 else in the world

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic

I am a young girl just starting with puberty and I am learning about sex,sexaual tension,love and I think If thta were real I would put a vote towards I think that u should be able to love whomever u want be it ur father or anyone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice Story, but...

As much as I enjoyed the story, I almost didn't bother reading past the first page. Your comments about Arabs was uncalled for and quite frankly, stupid. The fact that you portrayed this character as a good looking, healthy, smart, happy, blond American, who happens to be CHRISTIAN!!? seems beyond me, considering the type of story you're telling here. Yes, most stories on this site are fiction/fantasy, but I think you need to base yourself in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Delicious

Loved it wonderful build to the climax!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I am glued

Beautiful, except for the racism. The daughters lust for her father is wrote to true magnificence

peanutpollypeanutpollyalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic!!

This is one of the first stories I read and reading it again after a long time I think it`s the best, Well done!!

Keep on going you have a special talent...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
needs editing

This is honestly one of the best incest stories on the site. But the racism totally killed it for me. What a shame! Needs to be edited out. Why can't you just make it a bunch of men raping her instead of "greasy Arabs" as you put it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Genetic concerns otherwise superb!

I loved the story! The only issue I had with it was related to recessive genes. Allow me to elaborate : Within a typical individual there are a certain number of "recessive genes" that will manifest only when said gene is inherited from both parents. Common examples are blue eyes or blonde hair. These are examples that are harmless. There are other recessive genes that have very deleterious consequences. They are not present in a large percentage of the general population but within a given family..... well father/daughter the chance for the same gene manifesting are 50%. Given that a typical individual posseses an average of 8 recessive genes of a deletarious nature <read The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins> the chance of a father / daughter coupeling producing three healthy offspring is statistically highly improbable. jmhopkins@gmail.com please comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Attention

All of you about he racist BS i didnt even notice i was focusing on the story thats the problem with you people always looking for any reason to bitch anyway great story

pretzelbenderpretzelbenderover 14 years ago
Ignore the detractors,

I loved it,it's romantic, sexual and sensual.It in the spirit of a story I want to write if I ever figure out how to do this on this site

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007over 14 years ago
xcellent

I love the fact all the people commenting that it was racist are anonymous. If you are so upset leave your information and I will tell you why it is that part was used. It doesn't matter of the enemy was Arab, Negro, Indian, or white hell they could have been Asian for all that matters maybe it has something to do with the current war. I don't know the author nor do I pretend to know what his or her motivation was. All I know is that it is a wonder piece of work that I hope to be able to compete with someday. However being pre-med i am so swamped myself my writing time is currently limited. If it weren't for my wonderful Sara I would drown, and I would have never seen this site or been exposed to father/daughter incest in real life. It was a bit shocking to me at first but it is a way of life I have grown to accept.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
You want a 5 you got a 5

Excellent story, I could live the story through the her eyes and I think that was the just of what you wanted. Regardless of the subject mater, this is a love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

awesome story, please keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
almost perfect

I have to take issue with your utterly pointless bouts of unbridled racism. Ruined a fine story (to a degree).

Still one of th best though.

Magnifique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good

great story, but i agree, was the racism needed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best yet

Love overcomes all stumbing blocks. A marriage

contract does not make a marriage, love between

two humans is a beautiful thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sso sexy and slow

one of the best ones i have read recently ! very sexy and slow and builds up to a hot ending!But i wanted the seductive bit to be longer and not end

CadoSanctusCadoSanctusover 14 years ago
Ung your character set ruined it

The sex scene was of course well written, but the character set up was a turn off for me. The "innocent" blonde "oh daddy save me from the big bad Arab man" just ruined it for me. I guess my sexuality is on a whole other side of the spectrum and that's why I really couldn't enjoy your story as much as I'd like too. I mean your female sexual lead just came off as an air head. "they hate us cause we're blonde, good looking, fit, American and christian"?!? Come ON. What is she five? Being a writter myself I don't focus on grammatical errors and things of that caliber that much. Because what a lot of people lack in their stories is the sensuality and the lacivious connection the two (or perhaps more than two) sexual leads share. And you definately brought that to the table. But the characters is what makes the stories HOT. And I'm sorry, but your characters ruined it for me. But keep it up though, you really got a talent for describing a good sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!!!

Fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Whoa....amazing

that was freakn awesome i loved every bit of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AMAZING

Best thing i ever read ever! It made me really horny because i fancy a girl called stephanie and she is really fit! if you could give a score of 200 i honestly would. fantastic read

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow:.....it was good

if i want to write, i can't for sure be even a speckle close to ur work. Congratulations. Please write , and u can contact me .... all_mits@yahoo.com.my

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Incredible

Wow, admittedly the innocent bit was played up a bit too much but I didn't really mind as I read it. Amazing story, well told, nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ignorant

You know nothing about Arabs and killed this entire story by your nasty racial comment in it. Arabs do not go around raping people you need to learn to get your facts straight. Your ignorant and really believe Arabs hate Americans . You probably believe they're all terrorists too. Your writing about incest and you think you have the right to write a comment like that? You disgust me.

What_now22What_now22over 14 years ago
Ignorant

You know nothing about Arabs and killed this entire story by your nasty racial comment in it. Arabs do not go around raping people you need to learn to get your facts straight. Your ignorant and really believe Arabs hate Americans . You probably believe they're all terrorists too. Your writing about incest and you think you have the right to write a comment like that? You disgust me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love my daughter

I loved your story it was awsome.I have lunch this week with my oldest daughter who is 24.And I plan to finish what we started on her 18th birthday.I only ate her that day but after reading your story its time to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OFF THA CHAIN

I FUCKING LOVED IT AND I HOPE THAT U KEEP WRITING THESE WONDERFUL STORIES AND BLESSING ME

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Some people can't read

The people who made comments that the blonde was an air head because of her Arab comments missed a major point. She was saying those things off the top of her head in jest. She never went to sleep and didn’t actually have a dream but she was making that up as she went so she didn’t have to say daddy I came to bed naked to feel you naked.

She was only pretending to act as a child to not talk about the sex she was there for.

mathiasg16mathiasg16over 14 years ago
You have a magical way with words

I have read a bunch of your stories & even marked you as one of my favorite authors, but this story took the cake... bought the farm... and has the Midas touch!!! The writing was amazing, the dialogue felt like it was real, and the eroticness of the whole story was, on a scale of 1 - 10, somewhere in the triple digits!!! After reading this story (not to mention all your others... sorry for not commenting earlier) I am DEFINITELY a fan for life!!!

~Mathias

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best Father daughther

This is the best Father Daughter I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Magical Experience

You are a wonderful story teller, a sorceress with words. What a delicious torment the little girl was for her father, from the moment she learned of her true feelings for him. He didn't stand a chance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it!

wow..what a story!it gave me butterfly feelings in my stomach...it was more than an erotic story..a love story.it surely showed a pure love and sexual desire between a father and a daughter and the ending was most pleasant,maybe it is forbidden though,but still it has a big pleasure,a success...wish to have stories like these,full with passion,more from u,please!keep writing.!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hitting home...

reading the story hit home with me and my only daughter of 13 at that time ..it was as if it was being written as a story of our life..so simlar of our situation ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
incest is good but babies made from incest are not

yeah incest is great and all but having babies with your kids thats going too far i mean when you have your daddies baby your most likely going to have a deformed child its not healthy do these people even think of the health problems their kids are going to suffer just becuz the girl didnt take birth control or she got some stupid idea oh daddy make me pregnant your kid is going to be fucked becuz you gave it messed up dna These are all health facts.... i dont say you shouldnt fuck your kids but if you do make sure you arent going have babies that is wrong for their health

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WONDERFUL

A WONDERFUL STORY OF TRUE LOVE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story!

Whether true or not, this story was extremely well written and intriguing. Definitely the best I've read so far.

Wolfy_ChickWolfy_Chickover 14 years ago
Amazing

You don't get that many great stories on literotica. Most of them, especially the incest ones, are either corny or just plain bad. This was good, great actually, and actually sounded real. Definitely best father/daughter. Great work, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wish it was me

Loved it very much wish to see more like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Other stories?

I'm pleased to say that this is the first of your works that I've read. So many stories here pale in comparison to your writing, thats why they don't get votes. I read... bored... next story... Your work is gripping, catches the readers attention right off and keeps it till the end. Excellent writing technique. To top things off the content is supurb as well, extremely descriptive! I can't wait to go back and read the rest of your works and vote for them as well. KEEP WRITING and I'll keep reading.

theratqueentheratqueenover 14 years ago
very taboo

very arousing story, really enjoyed it...x

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
For bigots only

Poor white bitch, scared by all those big, ugly, evil ARABS! You are a racist even in your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Re Arabs, If it was not for oil money,

they would still be stoning women and finding new reasons to kill each other. Oh my mistake now they can just afford better weapons for their barbaric jihads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
get rid of the racism

Get rid of the racist sentiment no one is impressed except

except for you and your hillbilly friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thrilling, exciting, entrancing, fully satisfying!

Plausably genuine feel to it, very realistically detailed, emotionally attuned to a naturally human erotic elementary involving psychological response. Quite the happy ever after kind of feeling type ending! Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOL

The racism was such a turn off, and made the whole story seemed stupid. It's ok cuz they're "christian" folk and that always act like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice emotional element + wonderful sex

The story sounds like it could be true and has a warm, emotional appeal that I think works really well with incest - especially father-daughter. The daughter has to take the lead or it sounds too much like rape, and the dialogue leads up very well to the sex - which is too short, but very hot. I like the marriage and children elements too...Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
really good but...

it's really racist you should redo that part

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastically erotic story

This was a fantastically erotic story, and I found myself envying the lucky Dad in the story. It was well written, and I admire the discipline in the gradual build-up. Though I would find it rather extraordinary if Dad didn't know what was going on from the beginning.

Never mind the silly comments about racism. I didn't take it as racist at all but just the ploy used by a young girl trying to seduce her Dad. Can't take it? Go to the next story. I find it somewhat amusing that some readers would object to the use of negative images of Arabs as a prop in the story line but don't object to a father fucking his daughter.

BTW, factually, it is a real process for foreigners to get married in France and a little research along those lines would make the story more factually accurate. But there I go being literal myself.

Good job. Oh, and I really, really enjoyed the orgasm it gave me, and I was only half-way through. Let's see some more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!

I just really really loved this story. I think this story is one of my all-time favourites. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
initiative actions by daughter

this is the "first" story in my about 3 years of reading of stories to write a comment.

one of the reasons is it has really thrilled and made one seek that every father do possess such lovely, understanding and herself offering to her daddy (whether the relationship takes further more or not, it is a different angle).

the second reason is the author's "feelings and views" on the reaction of the readers.

i simply do not know/understand that the replies/comments from the readers would make any impact or give any encouragement to the writers (just because the readers replied or commented).

i assume that they (the writers) go on their own way whether anybody responded or not.

anyway, in this case i am moved by the feelings of the writer who had given us (readers) such a valuable story.

thanks to one and all responsible for bringing this story to the readers.

all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A well written story --- Movie material

Far to often these stories become a Wham Bam Thank you mame.

But this one was different. I almost felt jealous that such a relationship could be possible. The characters were believable,honest and warm. I can say that this is by far the best story I have read in a long time. It would make a fine legit film. Thank you ----

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fantastic story - david16866

Loved the story, was hard the entire time!!..Keep up the great writing..-david16866

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Happyness

I really loved it. If only, We wern't so Prudish and could do what we felt was right.

flitgro692flitgro692over 14 years ago
ONLY WISH MY DAUGHTER

WISH THAT MY STEP DAUGHTER WOULD COME ON TO ME LIKE YOU CAME ON TO YOU'R DAD I HAVE DREAMED THAT SHE WOULD BUT SHE DOESN'T THINK OF ME THAT WAY WISH YOU COULD TALK TO HER GREAT STORIE I AGREE IT IS MOVIE MATERIAL THANKS FOR THE GOOD READING MOST ARE JUST FUCK STORIES YOUS IS A GREAT RELATION SHIP THANKS A LOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
lol

the racist part was really stupid but besides it was just fine. i also liked that the dad resisted and the way of "don't love you this way" while never getting dirty with his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the title said enough

the story would have been over in part 1 had you not rewpeated Daddy so often!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome

i really liked this one, the story was great(a little too long lol) but overall i liked it, ima guy and i know the temptations we can get and we try to hold it back, but sometimes we cant :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A beautiful romantic story

which I enjoyed reading very much - thank you for making it so tender and loving - many other writers should read this and learn just how to write a true romance instead of the usual fucking from start to finish. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!

Very awesome story, makes me want to tell mine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I loved every moment of your story. Wonderful!

It was so hot from the beginning, all the way to the end. Thank you for your wonderful efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow wow wow!!!!!!

This is an amazing story. Wish my dad loved me as much as yours does. I was wet as soon as you started describing his cock. Lol.

CumNundraCumNundraover 14 years ago
Ooh Taboo...

I loved the unforgivable side of this story. Every girl,at some point, Loves her Daddy...But the kid thing, not so good. I lost the effect the story left with me far faster than I would have liked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ohhhhkay....

A xenophobic incestuous love story *goes Special Ed* Yaaaaaaay.

*shakes head irritably*

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what tha hell dude

the only reason you have that 25 % is because i got off to it, pretty hot story. Hey iv'e got an idea, write about a son loving his mother, oh wait! make sure the son hates black people though. make him dream about them popping a cap in his ass and eating fried chicken. you racist bastard! i dont tolerate racism at all, not cool...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yesss

that was soo sexy. less talk more sex though next time. i wanted soooo much more

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sorry

Having read some of your other entries I could not give you a 5 ,& a 4 dose not do DADDY I WHISPERED justice..Sorry if it was in my power 2 do so rating of 85/90 would apply.Having skipped around LITEROTICA web site I ve found your submissions 2 b ; enjoyable, well written (& still 1 hot turn on.).

Schweis21Schweis21over 14 years ago
Awesome

I absolutely love this story. Some constructive critisism I have is to give more detail while talking about the sex. You're an amazing writer. I could not stop reading! The story has so much compassion and is so beautiful. Awesome awesome job! My pussy was throbbing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not bad

i thought it was pretty good since i read it the whole way through!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awh =]

probably the greatest daddy/daughter story ive ever read. i read it all the way through and loved it. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

this is amazing. ive never cummed as hard as i did reading this. id say describe the sex a tad more in depth. that aside, great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well-done daughter, a few issues

The narrator/protagonist is really well done, and I really enjoyed the story. Two minor issues: the fantasy about the "foreigners" is creepy, racist, and unnecessary. Also Harvard Medical School takes people who have already finished college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot till the end

This was very sexy...but I have to agree with the other posters...marriage? Kids? Eh...kinda ruined it in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
double wow

wow that was so hot and sexy. my daughter was just like steph, and soo hard to resist after my wife left,and well... wow i loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why the racism?

why the racism? weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
greasy arabs?

Honestly the blatant racism was a drawback, took me completely by surprize in an unpleasant way. Your characters are just short of neo-nazi-ism right then with the whole "they hate us cuz we're blonde and healthy and beautiful" thing. Jeez. Other than that and the mommy-sister thing, great story. Very arousing and in contrast to the other readers I apreciated the vaguery while describing the sex, it leaves it open for the imagination to play with, and doesn't become an overly wordy turn-off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

I don't do to much reading of erotic literature but i must say that this was well done for what i have seen. I love how you made it so believable and left it open to imagination at some parts. Some people complain about the racism and i disagree it was all well placed. I do however agree that the ending with them married and what not was a bit to much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
unsure

I couldn't tell if there was some satire here behind the racist fake dream... perhaps you were making a statement about ignorance in affluent white blond families.

I enjoyed almost all of it. The romance between father daughter should have developed more before the surprising kids part, maybe have it mentioned a couple times that he also wants a relationship with his daughter. She makes that clear in her thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome

completely awesome.the racism was a tad unnessesary though

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
grat story

i loved the story the sex was great as were the characters, they were beliveble and though yes the stereotype white upper class racist americans at first confused me i found pleasure in that being a girl narcissistic to the poind of selfishly seducing her father and having no doubt that she could being so predjudiced before herself breaking ancient law and having all her power taken was a storyline that added another dimension to this story and for me gave more pleasure in the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Tantalizing

Standing on ends of each chapter imagining the next. Well written. What some that have written, in their reviews, considering descriptions as “racism” was irrelevant considering the events as described. If it was a real event I think all would consider the verbiage as correct and would utilize the same if they were to encounter such an event in their own lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loving Story

I don't get where these people find this racist. As a matter of fact I couldn't tell the race of this couple. It was a daugter idolizing and loving her father and then acting on that love she had for him and he ultimately for her. I never got anything about race.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome

that story is awesome could have had more in between when they got 2 paris and the present but the story was still awesome

1...45678...15
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10481 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...