All Comments on 'Dance'

by chloebaby76

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Poetry

It was alot like poetry.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

We danced, I watched as a few of the other couples dancing were getting really intimate. I looked across, an older couple was just in front of us, he caught my eyes, then said something to her, they swung around, she looked at us then said something back to him, he turned her and slowly lifted her dress revealing a round plump fleshy bottom and nodded at me. I kept looking, he reached either side of her separating her bottom, I nodded, he smiled and letting her dress drop he led her from the dance floor. I said are you coming, you said no I have my sight set on her, I looked, a tall dark woman with short cropped hair. Ok, i walked through the door, six private rooms , the first 2 the doors were closed, the third the door was ajar, I opened it, there were 2 guys, well built and a young blonde girl. the girl was sucking one of the guys cocks while he sucked the other guys cock, the guy being sucked had a long chain around his neck, she moved and pulled the chain, it was only then did I see he had sheer stockings on. She pulled him to the bed, he lay down, she sat on his face, holding the chain and and leaned forward, the other guy moved behind her and pushed his cock into her pussy, right over the other guys face. and began fucking her. She looked at me and beckoned me over, I shook my head, tempted but left the room. I walked past another closed door then saw the guy from the dance floor. I entered the room, he was naked, so was she, her legs spread wide apart, tied to the bed, 3 large pillows underneath her, her pussy and anus openly on display. Her hands tied with scarves to the front of the bed. He said shes yours, I slowly stroked my cock, getting it harder, he said I don't mind, I nodded and he knelt taking my cock in his mouth, my cock getting rock hard, I moved back, he squeezed a blob of lube on the head of my cock and I moved over her, positioned the head of my cock against her stretched anus and pushed down opening her as she bucked and screamed. My cock sank right down into her anal depths as she orgasmed. Her anus felt good as I fucked her, smooth, silky, my thighs pounding her fleshy bottom. This was a seriously good anal woman, as I pounded into her she worked her anal muscles around my cock, gripping and squeezing as I fucked her ass. , I kept fucking, tighter now, she screamed orgasming as my cum shot straight up into her, I didn't move my cumming cock jammed deep into her, her rectum locked around me, a great fuck. I pulled back, I told him shes a great fuck as he mounted her ass and he didn't take long before adding his cum to mine. He pulled back, look at that I love sloppy seconds as the cum dribbled from her ass. I wiped myself and dressed, walking back I stopped at the other room, the guy in stockings was still on his back but now his legs were high up on the shoulders of a very tall man who was fucking him slowly, the stockinged guy saying, no please no, I cant take it, the girl still being fucked told him to get used to it. I watched, the tall man pulled his cock all the way out, it was huge, maybe 10 inches, then pushed back in, the guy being fucked cock was hard and when the 10 inches was pushed back into him his cum arced up into the air without being touched. This caused the guy fucking the girl to say now and she moved forward and his cum shot all over the stockinged guys face.I love these sex clubs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous