All Comments on 'Dani's New Life Ch. 08d'

by Lauries Husband

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Suzanne

Suzanne shows much promise Master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good story

Fun story to read. Hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Nice chapter, good buildup to a climax. Looks like its Tamís time to enjoy the attentions of the team, wonder what each member will do. Also nice introduction of suzanne and Matt, can become good new storyline.

Now i dont know what to see first Dani or Tami's scenes

TarcilTarcilabout 13 years ago

I adore this series, hope there's still more to cum. I especially like the unexpected twists, it never becomes predictable.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Interesting to see another good twist in the series. Will Suzanne become a big character? As always a very good buildup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Excellent series.....Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
terri

I am still waiting for the mother to show up and show her daughter how it is done...would make for an interesting chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great Story and Series......hopefully there is another chapter coming.

Steve150177Steve150177about 10 years ago
Nice fantasy, but ...

The 1st time I read this, I liked it.

After some time as I was rereading it, I realized that he has ruined her career. That he has totally failed to protect her career from their fun.

The Koreans will never respect her ever again and the scene at the hotel with the lawyer's club is much the same.

Korean culture and US culture do not respect subs for their courage and strength. Instead, they see subs as sexual perverts and weak willed people. Since much of her future dealings with these 2 groups will depend on them respecting her strength, now that they see her as weak, they will try to "walk all over her" to get a better deal.

As far as I know [and only an expert on Korean sexual culture would know] the Koreans would be especially harsh in their judgment of her.

This is the 2nd time I have made this comment, the 1st seems to have been taken down. I guess that means the author is still around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
could have been so much more!

I enjoyed this story but you could of taken it further. You created interesting people but failed to make it "Dani's Story". You hinted throughout the story that maybe ALAN could learn from Dani and that everybody on his " team " was in awe of her! Take it the next step, she is smart, she got her weekend, and she is still their boss. Please write a sequel about Monday morning where Dani finds out she can and will be the ultimate boss! You can do it!

PerimedesPerimedesabout 8 years ago
Good start

You really need to continue this tale. It has so much potential to become an epic ride for Dani. Promises of what she could become need to be fulfilled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous