Dare Me Not Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vexcave
vexcave
144 Followers

"This will improve your reaction time," he ended. "Any questions on that?" Janine shook her head.

"I also found out that your id has become separated as well. Id controls your base instincts and inner desires. Have you heard a voice that tells you all sorts of strange things?" All sorts of nasty things.

Janine nodded slowly at first, then described the voice that she had started hearing the day before. "Yes, that is your id, your subconscious mind."

"How do I get rid of it?" Janine asked. "I can't focus when she's screaming things at me, or worse yet when she takes over." All sorts of nasty things.

"You can't get rid of your psyche!" Professor Dawson looked appalled that she would even ask such a question. "But I can shut her up or lock her out if you like." If her id knew what he had done, any whispering between the two would only result in bad things. Like jail time for rape!

"Sure, please do that for me."

"Right. I bet that unless activated with the keyword 'Idalia', your id will not overtake your ego. With the same word, I bet your id will retreat." The professor thought that he was rather smart to leave a word for him to maintain control over her id.

"Let me try that now. Idalia."

"So you've named me now have you Professor?" Idalia returned as Janine retreated.

"Yes, do you like your new name?"

"I think it's appropriate considering that I'm an id. It's flashy, but not so common that we'd have to worry about it. I'm still Janine and Janine is still me."

"Sure, maybe I'll see you around Idalia." With that Janine came back to herself.

"Did it work?" she asked anxiously.

"Like a charm."

"Lastly, I thought of a way to use your gift in a useful way. I bet that you will excel in all of your exams."

"Wow that could be useful." Janine was not a poor student, but she definitely struggled with some of her classes.

"Yes I imagine it might. And I bet that you'll come and show me your results whenever they are out so we can see if it worked."

"Thank you so much Professor, you've really been a great help. I trust you."

"Don't mention it Janine, you've been wonderful yourself. Feel free to pop by anytime if you need more help. I bet you'll have a wonderful day."

Janine left the Professor's office in an excellent mood. She could almost feel her newfound confidence growing as she skipped to her next class. It will be a wonderful day, she decided. Not even cum-soaked panties and socks could change her mind.

vexcave
vexcave
144 Followers
12