All Comments on 'Daughter Meets Mom's Black Lover Ch. 05'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OMG!!! The sex with this man is unbelievable

Great discription of it. Just imagine having a beautiful very well built just turned 18 year old girl to fuck and suck and doanything you wnat with her. My God I dick is so hard!!! Keep this one going please!!! It's the best fucking sex story on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Get

These two worthless motherfuckers knocked up. Keep em both barefooted, green toothed, pregnant, matted hair, and toothless welfare nigger-fucked crack hoes.

The kind that when asked who the daddy of the kid is, they give about 15 names of possible candidates who the state tries to collect support off. Most are in the pen for selling dope or robbery when the welfare people find them. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Jerks

If all of you ignorant anonymous assholes are so dead set against the theme of this particular genre, why do you spend so much time reading and critiquing the stories in it? It seems to me that your valuable time would be much better spent washing your white sheets and hanging them out to dry.

Don't let these racist blowhards get to you, wantwhitewomen; they slam me just as hard, if not more brutally because I'm a white female (now a mwf) with every new story I post, then anonymous email me with more of their inbred tripe. You just keep doing what you're doing; not everyone here at Literotica is a bigoted pig.

btw, I gave every one of your stories a 100% to counter balance the zeros the jerks gave you.

JordonLynn

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Damn white men!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I thought that most of the stories in here r on fictional tip/basis. if u take this as a true story then y would u think to read any of the stories on this website anyways. Yet would u be called a hypocrite if the guy was white and did the same thing to a black mom and daughter. But that may be the tyoe of true story that u might enjoy if not join in for entertainment uses only. Well that's just coming from the mind of a black fan of literotica. i read stories of white guys hung bigger than Johnny Wad and Ron Jeremy any day and don't offended do u.

GEMINI6996GEMINI6996almost 18 years ago
Ignorance Must Be Better Than Sex

For a site dedicated to creativity, imagination, and the general open mindedness that accompanies said qualities I find myself amazed that so many members in the "audience" get so incensed over the fantasy tales of interracial sexuality. I also find myself pitying the "poor white men" out there that feel their "manhood" shrivel that much more anytime the implication is made that---Heaven forbid---their most sacred commodity, white women, would be sexually attracted to black men and passionately so and that black mens dicks are superhuman in size and vitality. Mental Midgets take note: fantasies are fantasies, leave the hate out of it. Dont feel so wounded when confronted with the subject, after all at least we are discussing consensual scenarios, nothing at all like the unchecked and legal rape of black women in our country's uglier eras. Sex is a beautiful thing, hate isnt, grow up or find another place to indulge your ignorant leanings.

james_38671james_38671about 10 years ago
HOT

i enjoy all these storries, i laugh at all the anonymous guys

i get all the nigger pussy i can use for 20 dollars a head

and they are good fucks for as long as i want and they glad

to get the money from a white man that treats them like a woman and give the money like the ho they all are

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GARBAGE

ONE STAR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous