Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Henry67
Henry67
9 Followers

Dawn removed her hand from Tim’s balls and placed it on Henry’s leg, moving it up toward his crotch. When she reached his cock she could feel it was semi-hard, through his trousers. When she moved to unzip his fly his hand roughly grabbed her wrist.

“So, one cock isn’t enough for you bitch. You want more to play with? I’ll give you more to play with!! GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET!” He yelled.

Tim began to complain, then thought better of it and remained silent waiting to see where this would go.

“Tim, scoot back on the bed. Take her by the arms and hold her in place. You bitch…suck his cock!”

Dawn stood, knees braced against the edge of the bed, bent over at the waist, off balance with Tim holding her wrists. With great difficulty she took part of his cock into your mouth. What happened next came as a huge surprise.

“Hold her tight Tim.” Henry said and he took his belt and once again slapped your tender ass.

Dawn nearly gagged on Tim’s cock as the pain forced her down. She wanted to stand but couldn’t. Slap! Slap! Slap! Again and again the belt found its mark and again welts raised bright red on her firm little ass. In an effort to deny the pain she bobbed your head up and down at an incredible rate until Tim could hold no longer hold back and cum spurted out choking off her air. Dawn were unable to swallow, so the cum ran out of her mouth and covered Tim’s balls. When Tim shot his load, the spanking stopped.

Tim released her wrists allowing Dawn to stand. He used the same old rag to wipe the cum from his cock and balls. Then to Dawn’s surprise he got up and put his pants and a t-shirt on. Where upon he announced,

“I need some fresh air. I’m going outside for awhile.”

Dawn stood facing the bed afraid to move for fear of another swat from the belt. Now it was just her and Henry in the room…alone. She couldn’t help but wonder…what was about to happen?

“Don’t move.” Came Henry’s command.

“Funny” Dawn thought, “his tone had changed, softer, more sexual.” The change both alarmed and pleased her. She could hear the rustle of clothes but fear forced her to continue looking straight ahead. After what seemed like half an hour but in reality was only a couple minutes Dawn felt his hands on her bare hips. The hands were gentle as they skimmed up her body, over her waist up the rib cage and pushed her arms up and over her head bending at the elbow and locking them behind your neck.

“Keep them there.” Cliff said as the full length of his body pressed against Dawn and his hands moved to explore your treasures.

Dawn’s nipples stiffened as his fingers twisted and pinched while his hands cupped the soft flesh of her breasts. Deep in her stomach she could feel the fruit of his efforts. A tingle at first, then a itch was now slowly turning into a craving. His hands left her breasts and moved down caressing as they go. He hesitates at her belly button and a finger applies pressure in a circular motion. Dawn begins to moan with pleasure and the craving grows. Now she can feel him growing behind you. His cock is pressing against the cheeks of her ass and she can hear his breath quicken. She wants to reach back and grab him, but dares not. With Henry, she now knows she must do as he demands. Closing her eyes she enjoys the firmness of his hands and the confidence with which he explores her body. Leaving her belly button his hands move to her lower stomach, the source of a growing lust.

“Mmmmm, that’s nice.” Dawn moans as his hands press firmly against her lower abdomen pulling her into his hard member. She can feel the heat of its full length now between your legs. The urge to reach back and hold him is compelling but not dared.

Now one of Henry’s hands moves to the upper most point of her vaginal slit. A small pull up and her clit is exposed. Its hardness gives testimony to the success of Henry’s skillful manipulation. Dawn doesn’t care, she’s already too far gone to be concerned about anything. Henry was right, if necessary, she would beg him to fuck her. His index finger works its way up and down the length of her pussy’s outer lips. Toying with it, nurturing it…possessing it. With each movement her lips spread and the inner lips now are open to his touch. The easy movement along those lips concluding in a circling of her button causes her entire body to shiver. A response that doesn’t go unnoticed by Henry.

“Oh! So you like that, do you my little Slut?” He questions as his finger again explores, this time dipping into the warmth of her pussy. Henry’s movements are now more quick and jerky and Dawn realizes he is starting to lose control to his lust. She can feel a sense of urgency building within him and knows something is going to happen soon.

Henry’s hands moved quickly. His right hand went to her stomach, his left reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back forcing Dawn to stare at the ceiling and allowing her arms to fall to her sides. A welcome change as they were numb from the extended elevation. His right hand moved down and pulled her legs apart allowing his hard cock to press against the lips of her pussy. He pushes her legs together surrounding his hot member. Now his right hand moved up and securely clamped on her jaw. This drastic change scared you!

“Do you like the feel of my cock against your pussy? You do don’t you slut? Do you want me to fuck you bitch?”

“Yessss, please fuck me Henry, please!”

“I knew you’d beg. I could tell by the look in your eyes that you would love being fucked. But, I’m not ready for that yet!” He said as he worked his hips back and forth against her swollen pussy.

God forgive her, but she never wanted him to stop. The feel of his body against hrs, the heat of his cock between her legs…so close yet teasing with its promise of fulfillment. Dawn wanted his cock inside her, slamming her vaginal walls, filling her with the pleasure only a hard cock can provide.

“What does he want of me?” Is her only thought. She didn’t have to wait long.

Holding her hair and jaw he disengaged their bodies, turned her around facing him and with the same motion forced Dawn to her knees!

“Suck!” was his only word.

Henry’s cock entered her mouth and she begin to slowly and meticulously devour his member. His hands change position, now both hands are holding the hair on the sides of her head. His hips begin to churn with both a circular and thrusting motion. His fever increases, she loses control of the sucking and become nothing more than an orifice to serve as his pleasure. His hips are flaying now, seeming out of control. His balls slap against her chin as the head of his cock repeatedly slams against the back of her throat. She can tell by the swelling of his member that he is about to cum.

“Oooooh Fuck!” he cries. As he continues to slam your face. “Fuck, FUCK, FUCK!” He screams as his hips shudder and his semen floods into her mouth splashing against her throat.

As the last few spurts come out his hips have stopped and the muscles in his body constrict as the wave of his orgasm passes. It takes all Dawn’s effort to swallow his discharge and some escapes and drips from her mouth to her tits.

Henry is dead still for several moments holding her head firmly. Then slowly he moves his hips back and forth a few times and stops.

“Clean it off!” are his only words.

Knowing exactly what he means Dawn uses her tongue to clean all the surfaces of his cock. She enjoys the bitter salty taste and feel of his cock as it softens. After a moment or two he stops her.

“Now get back in your corner bitch, where you belong!” as he pushes your head away.

Shocked Dawn scurries to the corner as once again fear fills her body. Why is he acting like this? Is he truly insane? He changes his mood so drastically…she can’t understand him.

Dawn has never felt so insecure yet at the same time she has never felt so secure. The oddity strikes her…she needs to feel secure! She knows now that what this old man has brought into her life she will never let go!

Henry67
Henry67
9 Followers
12