Dazed Dreaming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My god you are even perfect in your sleep I whimper, pushing half of my cock up you to unload what's left of my come, watching your tongue again roll out of your mouth to find what's left. I fall onto you gently as my balls explode inside you, my lips brush against yours and I part them to dip my tongue inside.

Four earth shattering blasts jet up into you without my moving a millimeter. I lick some of the same off your face and spread it over your lips with my own just as the cool forest air goes grey around me. I kiss you deeper, tasting both of us in your mouth as my cock vibrates deep inside your body at the last possible moment before passing out on the passed out beauty beneath me......

I woke in my chair, covered in sweat as I said earlier, trembling and confused. My pants were no where to be found and my hand was wrapped around my half hard dick, there was come running down my chest and leg.

I panicked when looking around the room, where had you gone? Oh my god, I hope you aren't pissed at me, I didn't mean to be so rough or take advantage of you in your sleep, I pleaded in my mind.

Then it hit me - it had all been a wonderful dream, or an incredibly realistic fantasy - you had never even touched me.

But why could I taste you in my mouth?

Why do my hands and dick carry your scent so distinctly?

12