Dear Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in heaven, but I couldn't stop there. It was like the more of her I could get into my mouth the more I wanted. Between sucks and kisses, I moved back and forth between two mounds of total satisfaction. I took her giggles to mean she was enjoying my exploration of her chest. I began kissing lower and lower on her body. The only thing more satisfying then her taste was her scent. I actually had to stop sucking on her skin to just inhale her fragrance. And like toucan Sam I sooo followed my nose. It led me directly to her belly button and took the time to flick my tongue around her belly button ring before rimming her belly button with gentle licks. My saliva pooled inside it so I had to suck out the excess moisture. Again soft moans let me know I was on the right track.

I wasn't sure how far she'd let me take this little taste test journey I was on. But if she allowed it, I planed to take it all the way to creamville. I inched down on the limo seat so that my knees were on the floor. And of course at that moment our wonderful driver decided to hit a bump..ouch. My knees would forgive me if I delivered to my mouth what they went through the pain to get. I pulled her right leg out from under me and let it rest over my shoulder onto my back. I began kissing her elevated knee. Sucks and kisses and I could feel her leg flexing and relaxing. I kissed up her thigh a bit and I could feel her begin to squirm. Not sure if it was instinct or the bulge in my pants poking hard against the zipper trying to escape, but I sank my teeth into her delicious thigh. Not enough to cause pain but she felt my teeth. A sharp intake of air and a deep long moan let me know it was okay.

I began dragging my teeth and tongue down her thigh. I could smell the heat from her expectation as I got closer and closer. The sounds of my own sucking noises tickled my ears. Just as I reached the top of her inner thigh, I changed courses and started kissing her bikini line. Teasing and torturing, I know, but I only tortured myself and delayed the inevitable. Not able to delay any more I just kissed and sucked my way down to her neat little landing strip. Carpet matches the drapes, curiosity settled.

I let my tongue trail along the outside of her soft lips. I fought the urge to plunge my tongue inside her. I took a long lick along her left side from the bottom up, with a soft kiss at the top. Then I repeated the same thing on the other side. More torture yes, but it paid off. I could see her glistening with moisture. It wasn't enough for me, I wanted a full on rain shower. I lifted her leg a little higher and laid my tongue flat against her skin. I could feel the tip of my tongue right on the edge of her butt hole. Then I slid my tongue upward parting her lips as I went. Savoring the warmth of her sex as my heart began to match her pulse that I could feel on my tongue. I reached the top and closed my mouth around her slowly swelling clit. One long pressure filled suck with the grazing of my teeth mixed in. Heaven. I can't remember how long I held her in my mouth before the feeding frenzy began. I just needed to feel my lips rubbing along her wetness. Licking the length of her, probing my tongue inside her causing more and more wetness. I followed her every squirm, her every twist.

She seemed uncomfortable at first. Almost like she tensed up as I began. I paused long enough to look into her wide eyes and give her a reassuring wink. Then it was back to business. Maybe it was the pausing, maybe it was the wink. After I had my face completely covered in her juices, she began to really enjoy me. So I thought I'd push the envelope a bit. I started taking long licks on her. Each lick getting longer and lower then the next. Each time I started lower I could feel her jump just slightly. I could feel she was completely aroused. I took my right had and began rubbing the swollen button to encourage it out a little more. Licking lower and lower until I felt the skin at the base. We were making a small mess on the seat. I wanted a big mess. I kept rubbing her wet lips with my hand while my tongue tickled that sensitive area. I waited for the panting to begin. I probed deeper with my tongue, enjoying every drop of sensuality that she gave me. I felt her arch her back ever so slightly and then I licked even lower. Wetness was flowing all the way down her into the seat. I knew what I was doing and after she felt my tongue pressed against her tight puckered hole she knew also. The squeal told the story. My tongue did the job as I pressed through and felt her tighten up. She was ready to let go and I was ready to help her get there. One last lick and I left her butt alone even though I fully intended to return at some point. I didn't want to explode her too soon. I allowed my tongue to drag back up her moist valley and with a small nibble on her swollen button I got a most lovely sound from her. Like the hissing of a snake, I almost thought I had hurt her but she wrapped her leg around me tighter letting me know I was okay. I slowly slid two fingers inside her and began to explore her warmth. I paced my in and out motions and nibbles on her clit to match her panting. She sped up, I sped up. I reached up and found that nice soft spot that got me the reaction I was waiting for. At the same time I applied pressure to her insides, I sucked down hard on her and received the first flood.

Her muscles clamped down on my fingers and I damn near came in my pants. I could feel her contracting and releasing, and each time my fingers got warmer and warmer. I let go of sucking her clit and began lapping at her waterfall like I was dying of thirst. I relished her. It was a heavenly chore to partake in. I probably would have kept pushing on her and licking her up but I felt her hands pull my head up. She was the most beautiful shade of pink. All flushed and rosy cheeked. Little tiny beads of sweat on her forehead. I didn't even have a chance to wipe my face before she plunged her tongue into my mouth and started a fire deep inside me.

She sat up began to pull my shirt up over my head. Fingernails dragging down my chest to my belt buckle. As bad as I wanted her to just rip my pants off of me, she took her time and that was okay too. She was very careful to unzip my jeans without me ever having to worry. Soft warm hands reached in and pulled me out. I swear were it not for the wine, I would have filled her hand at that very moment. Having freed me from my pants, she pushed me back onto the seat and pulled them off of me. No boxers, no briefs. She gave me a smile like. Curiosity answered. With my pants down around my ankles I felt suddenly helpless. Not much mobility with a beautiful woman on your legs and your pants around your ankles. She slid my shoes off and my pants followed. I felt her warm breath only seconds before her hot mouth lowered onto my leg. Soft open mouth kisses on the inside of my legs, slowly almost painstakingly so, she moved up my leg. Anticipation had me all ready to explode. I could still smell her scent on my lips. Still taste her in my mind. Now she was tasting me and it was incredible. She was licking my inner thigh just past my knee when I felt her teeth. Now it was my turn to gasp. She had a way of using her teeth and lips to make my skin heat up and beg for more. Instinct had my leg rising and falling. She made it up to the top of my inner thigh. I was ready for bliss. She moved to the other leg. My turn to be tortured.

Nicole moved all the way back down to my other ankle. Talk about making you wait for it. She caressed my leg and thigh as she licked a trail up my calf. Kisses and nibbles all the way up. With my eyes closed I could still she her beautiful face kissing her way up my body. I opened my eyes to see her moving her hair out of her face. I reached down and held it back for her. She said thank you and then gave me that, "oh you're gonna get it smile." She bit down on my inner thigh and began sucking on the same spot. Pain and pleasure mixed together so well I fought to scream out. Just a low grumbling in my throat that turned to a deep moan. I felt her hand gliding across my other thigh. Then like warm comforting blanket I felt the softest lips kissing my balls.

If I could put the feel of her lips into words so that you could feel what I was feeling, you'd be moaning like I was. She didn't stop there. Kiss after kiss, then tongue, sliding across me. She began sucking at my base. Tongue trailing up my full length. I think I was holding my breath at the moment she actually took me into her mouth. First it was hot at the top, then the heat traveled all the way down and then back up again. She covered me in kisses and licks and sucks and I used every ounce of energy in me to maintain control. She wasn't having it. Maybe it was the caressing of the boys or the stroking with her hot hands, more then likely it was the way she lightly grazed me with her teeth before her beautiful lips locked down on me and her tongue brought me to my boiling point. Just as I was about to warn her she held up a finger in the Shhh manner and let out a Mmmmm that vibrated through my entire body. That was all I could take. I grabbed at the seat like I could dig my fingers through the fabric. I felt myself saying "Oh dear goddddd" but I'm guessing it came out more like, ughhhh ooooh ahhhhhhh mmmmmm. My brain went to mush. I actually saw stars floating around my head. She just kept moaning onto me like she was actually enjoying the results she caused. I felt like I came for hours.

By the time she slid me out of her mouth I thought I was going to pass out. I grabbed her by her hair in the back of her head and pulled her face to mine. She smile and all I could think of was merging my mouth with hers. I wanted to make sure she heard thank you in the most passionate kiss I could ever give. I kept my eyes open to enjoy her face while our tongues swam together. I was looking at her looking at me.

Now if you've never kissed a person deeply and meaningfully while looking them straight in the eyes, you'll never understand the depth of affection we shared. Its different from just kissing someone. Same passion, same lip lock, way different intensity. Its like I was looking into her and she into me. It was as if we couldn't get close enough together. Even now I am not clear if I lifted her or she leaned forward. I do know that it was in total slow motion for me. Her legs slid to my sides and our stomachs pressed together our lips never parted and our eyes never left each other.

Her body slid down onto me. She paused just as the tip of me touched her dripping wet sex. There was a moment of adjustment as she opened up to receive me. Again the wine was working in my favor and the fact that she was on top of me kept my attention completely. She slid a bit further down and I could feel her open and close around me as I slid further. It was like sinking into the warmest of baths, both comforting and invigorating at the same time. I felt her pelvis land on my lap. I could feel myself totally inside her. she raised back up a bit and slid back down. I reached up and pulled her hair and she just sat down and ground herself into me. She pushed me down and I let go of her hair. She placed both hands on my chest and began to gyrate her body round and round, up and down. The feeling of sliding in and out of her was warm silk to my skin. All I could do was hold on to her thighs as her legs dug into my sides and she did a kind of slow dance on top of me.

We must have been breathing at the same pace, or my breathing was so loud it was drowning her out because all I could hear was one inhale and exhale getting faster and faster. She leaned a little forward and began to push herself down onto me harder and yet she continued to grind round and round. Up and down she went, pushing me higher and higher. I was at the mercy of her pace and I was completely happy with it. It was as if she was in my head and knew exactly how to move to make me squirm.

I couldn't take it anymore, I reached up and pulled her down close to me and began to arch my back up to meet her. I could feel her ass bouncing off of my legs each time I thrust up to meet her and she slid back onto me. Our mouths found each other again and we moaned into each other. Me sucking on her tongue, her biting mine. We were trying to climb into each other's skin. I felt like I had melted into her and all I could do was keep up. Her moans began to pick up speed and my groans and grunts followed. We were pounding in perfect harmony and it was as if someone had flicked a switch. She pushed down on my chest with her hands forcing herself all the way down onto me. With my hands on her back I was pushing just as hard up inside her. she lowered her forehead to my chest and I could feel myself pulsating with her muscles as the tightened and relaxed around me, milking me for every last drop I had in me. All I could do was grind into her. Until we both collapsed flat on the seat.

To say we made a mess would be the grandest of understatements. It was as if we both had gallons of pent up frustration that was released at the same time. Yet nether of us was in a hurry to move. We just laid there. Me flat on my back with my eyes closed. Arms wrapped around her as she lay with her face buried in my neck. Her warm breath softly blowing over me. I could actually feel her heartbeat through my chest. There were two distinct rhythms that would meet up and beat at the same pace before one would run off leaving the other to chase and catch up to it. I couldn't tell which was mine and which was hers. She could read my mind because with her eyes closed she just said, I feel your heartbeat with mine. I knew then what I'd known all along, this is my soul mate. My mirror image reflected. The female version of the male me. In that moment I was complete.

I think we could both sense our time together was coming to an end. Silently we sat up and peeled ourselves away from each other. I grabbed one of the limo bar towels and began to tidy up a bit. I saw those pretty pink panties on the seat and I couldn't resist grabbing them and burying my face in them and inhaling her lovely scent. She was watching me and I just stared back at her with pleading eyes. She told me Yes you can keep them. I felt like a little kid in a candy store.

We had just gotten dressed and straightened up as the limo pulled up to her condo. It was late, we were both worn out. I started to head for the door to let her out but she stopped me and said no, no, I'm okay here. Then she kissed me with those soft lips that remind me of cotton candy melting on my mouth. She whispered thank you. And then headed out of the limo letting her hand trail from my head down my cheek to my chin. I slid to the edge of the seat and watched her get out. The driver was holding the door and smiled as he said I hope you had a good time. She looked back at me and winked and said a night to remember. She waved, and with that she was gone. He closed the door and then drove me home.

So here I am writing to you recapping the night as best I could remember. I'm completely sober from the wine, but I'm still drunk off my Nicole. I don't know if I'll ever have that kind of opportunity again. If not, life will be good anyways. I have my memories and I know we'll always be more then just friends. I'm going to bed now.

Sweet dreams

Austin.

12