Dear Eric: Letters from Two Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesSD
JamesSD
294 Followers

I lay on my bed and began running my hand across my naked body as I read your words. You have a lovely way of expressing your erotic thoughts. It is so terribly masculine. The way you describe exact positions and angles of penetration is so very you. Naturally the thought of you led to me touching myself.

Your words led my fantasy. When you described licking my pussy I could almost see you between my legs and feel your tongue brushing against me. I could almost feel you thrust into me as I lay on my back with my legs spread wide open.

By the second page I had become lost in my own fantasies. I clutched your letter to my breast tightly as I imagined you thrusting your beautiful cock deeply within me. My fingers were a poor substitute for your manhood, yet they guided me to a divine orgasm. As I savored my bliss I resumed reading. By the time I reached your signature I had to touch myself once more. I am certain you can guess the rest.

I am thrilled you are allowing me to come visit you. I can hardly wait even the nine days between now and then. I will book a hotel room and make all the arrangements. I only ask you to make time to come fuck me as time permits. I feel so delightfully wanton! What sort of woman travels so far, and then stays in a hotel room like some sort of concubine waiting for her lover? Do not think I am complaining. The idea of being your concubine makes my pussy damp once more.

I will not have to deceive my husband. We have agreed to grant each other full sexual freedom for the remainder of the year and then reconsider our position at that time. We have agreed to be discrete in our affairs, but also be honest with each other when asked.

You see, my husband has found his own younger lover. It seems one of Jennifer's friends from high school always had a bit of a crush on my husband. You do remember Andrea, the skinny thing with red hair and freckles? Apparently she dropped out of college and had begun waitressing. My husband ran into her while eating lunch and it seems they hit it off quite well. Now that she is an adult she can act on her desire and made her intentions quite clear. He offered her an internship working under him at the firm. He is rarely home before ten at night and is always exhausted, presumably from working so hard with Andrea.

I have had my own dalliances, so do not think you are the only one, Eric. I will tell you all about them when I come to visit.

With Eager Anticipation,
Nancy

*

From: jxxxx@xxxx.edu
To: ericl@xxxx.com
Subject: Nothin' a little sex won't cure
Date: January 8, 2004

Hey you,

Damn, you sure didn't disappoint! I think my pussy is still sore from all the fucking you gave me this Christmas break. I feel like I swallowed a gallon of your hot sticky cum too! :P Seriously, I'm impressed how many times you got hard. So does that means you still think I'm sexy? I thought so.

I'm not sure which was my favorite time. Probably when you snuck over after my parents went to bed and we fucked with them in the next room. That was pretty wild. I'm surprised they didn't wake up to all the moaning and my bed creaking, but I guess they're sound sleepers. It's too bad it's too cold to fuck in the hot tub during winter like we did last summer.

I really liked sucking you off in the mall parking lot too. I guess I have an exhibitionist side. I could hear all those cars driving by. I still don't believe you that no one could have seen us. I'm certain someone witnessed my head in your lap. But I'm such a dirty girl I like that idea.

That co-worker girl you told me about really does sound cool. She obviously likes you and wants you to ask her out. She's hot too! I'm sure things will work out for you. I swear, that girl has gotten into your head so much because she obviously wants you but isn't willing to settle for just a quick hook-up. You're acting like such a typical guy. Almost makes a girl want to play hard to get. Nah, I'll wait until I want a serious boyfriend before I try that. Anyways, if it doesn't work out you can always fuck me whenever you're in town. I don't plan to settle down for a long while.

I think she's right, about you being a nice, charming (hot) guy who thinks with his little head a tad too much. Your heart is in the right place, and you're pretty honest about your intentions. You just need to listen to your brain a little more and your dick a tad less. No offense to your cock though.

Things are back to normal here at school. I got laid at the back to school party I went to. He was fucking awesome. I gave him my number and we're going to get together again this weekend. Who knows, maybe even I'll give the monogamy things a try for a while. This guy does seem to have most of what I'm looking for…

Take care,
Jen

*

From: jxxxx@xxxx.edu
To: ericl@xxxx.com
Subject: (no subject)
Date: January 16th, 2004

Eric,
YOU FUCKED MY MOM???? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAD SEX WITH MY MOM! Seriously. That's just nuts.

I suppose she's an adult, and you're an adult. And you and I were never serious or anything. But that doesn't change the fact that YOU FUCKED MY MOM!

This may take some time.

Jen

P.S. Good luck with your girlfriend. Hopefully she won't interfere with your ability to have sex with my mom.

*

January 17th, 2004

Dear Eric,

I am sorry. I accidentally told Jennifer about our relationship. She seemed a bit upset. I know she will get over it.

I am happy your life is going well. Your new girlfriend sounds lovely and worthy of your time. It would seem our lives are moving in different directions. Perhaps it would be best if we do not cling to the past.

My husband and I have decided to attempt to rekindle our marriage. We shall base it upon fidelity and honesty. I fear I cannot continue communicating with you if I am going to stay true to my word. I love my husband and know that he and I will be able to work through our difficulties.

I treasure the memories I have. You awoke something within me and helped me grow as a woman. My marriage was in trouble before you came along. I am confident now that Steven and I are ready to undertake the next stage in our lives together.

Good Bye Eric. And thank you.

Nancy

*

Authors Note: This is a little different from some of my other stuff. It turned out to be fun to write. My apologies for the lack of "on screen" sex, getting too detailed just didn't seem to fit the flow of the story. I still think it's got some nice erotic elements to it. It's also my first story where none of the characters are directly based on real people.

Since you've read this far, why not take the time to vote? It's only one click and it lets me know you made it this far. No really, vote. I'm waiting. I can wait as long as I have to. Ok thanks!

JamesSD
JamesSD
294 Followers
12