Dianne and William Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid him back on the bed and proceeded to unbutton his pants and slide them off his legs leaving him there in his boxers. "Close your eyes." He did so. She smiled as she moved back away from him and just stood and looked at him. He was indeed gorgeous, every aspect of him would make any girl melt. She smiled to herself as she walked to her room closet and pulled out an outfit. She changed quickly then climbed on top of him. "Open them."

That first sight when he opened his eyes took his breath away. She was wearing the classic French maid's outfit. The top was just a little black string bra that barely covered the nipples with a little white lace on top. The bottom was just an apron, short and ever white with black edging. She even had a feather duster that was looped around her wrist. He felt himself growing even larger under her.

The day had been one of the worst ones for Alex but the night far surpassed any expectations he might ever of had. Cam did things to him that he never even thought of trying with anyone and he enjoyed them to the fullest. By the time they were completely exhausted in the early morning hours he had came at least ten different times...each one evident on her body.

----------

Dianne never left the living room; she eventually found her way over to one of the corners and just rocked herself to sleep. It didn't last long. She heard the familiar sounds of Alex's orgasm from the other room. She tried to close her eyes and block out the sounds of her betrayal to the two people she's known for years.

She cried all night. Her world was crashing down around her from all points. That morning she had betrayed the man she found herself falling for from the first moment they saw each other. She fixed it but he still was holding back, part of him was with her the other half was somewhere else.

Now her best friends were in her room. She dumped Alex for William. Then she dumped Cam for William. Now Cam was dumping her for Alex.

----------

William was a bit worried about her when she didn't answer her phone. He had called Cam and asked where she was but Cam just said that she didn't care where Dianne was. This disturbed him. He was on his way over to talk to Cam about Dianne when he opened the door and looked over and saw her in corner.

She was trembling in the corner rocking her body back and forth with her arms around her legs and her face buried within them.

"She's been like that all morning."

From behind him Cam spoke, looking around him and watching her as well. "How did this happen?" he asked.

Cam just shrugged. "She had it coming. She's passive aggressive, it was eventually going to come out."

"You're her best friend! Why don't you care more?" He just looked at her as if he was finally seeing the real Cam before him. She was cold, heartless.

She looked him in the eyes, "I do care. She is one of my best friends. Always has been. Yet she treated us all like dirt." She looked back at Dianne in the corner before walking away.

He watched her walk away and saw some guy who must have been Alex around the corner. His mind placed the events of the previous mind together in his head before turning and slowly making his way over to the girl who had stolen his heart.

He sat beside her, watching her. He reached out and touched her arm for the briefest moment. It only made her retract more into herself.

From a small whisper he heard her say, "Leave me alone."

With all his strength he got up and walked out. Knowing that he couldn't do anything to help her.

----------

She watched him leave. He didn't understand. She said the words, but didn't mean them. She didn't want to be left alone, she wanted to be with him.

12