All Comments on 'Dinner with Jim Ch. 01'

by Lauries Husband

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WHY WOULD A DUMB ASS BRING A THIEF IN HIS HOUSE

COMMON SENSE IS A SHORT COMING FOR MOST WRITERS AND THIS SEENS ONE OF THEM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
why????

Why do some of you writers go into such areas? Your stories started out doing just fine with the wife shareing and all.But to go and throw "gay" into the mix, was not only a waste of time and good paper, but it ruined the rest of the story. Bummer.... I was keeping track and waiting. Not any more!!!!

HAPPY DAYSHAPPY DAYSover 19 years ago
GREAT STORY, WISH I WAS THERE

Since most of us reading these stories love to watch a big cock slide into our wive's pussy, ass or mouth, it means that we are different and have a much broader horizon than the average married schlep. Adding a little cock sucking does not mean you are gay, it only means that your sexuality is broader and more interesting than most.

On the other hand if you only like to suck dick and do not enjoy pussy your horizon is just as limited as any other average married Joe, be he straight or gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A lively meal!

It was a great story. The only area of improvement might have been a little more development of the portion describing "my face 6 inches from Laurie atop Jim and looking into the cock entering his wife". You attempted to have hubby eat her clit but was unable to. That's some of the best eating. My wife absolutely adores my tongue movements with her while my neighbor fills her deeply. (He looks forward to the times I don't quite keep up and slip down on him.)

I still loved the story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous