Dominique Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,659 Followers

"I already have."

______________________________________________________

i did brace myself. i clenched my teeth as tightly as my fists in the fabric of the chair. i shrieked and held as tight as i could through each of the wallops. The tears coursed down my face again but before i knew it He whacked me one as hard as Master ever had and He counted ten. Then it was over. my breath was wheezing in and out of my lungs, my heart going a mile a minute, and my ass burnt like crazy. i could feel myself dripping as i always did and i buried my face in my hands in shame.

"It's alright dominique."

i felt Him lifting me by the shoulders into a standing position, my burning ass against His clothed but clearly aroused cock. He put His arms around me and told me how beautiful i was. In moments His hands were under my robe gently holding then massaging my aching breasts, pinching my nipples and rolling them in His fingers. God i was so aroused.

All the feelings from being interrupted earlier, a little alcohol, my most obvious submission to Him, to my confusion and my punishment, even being punished over the same chair my Master often had. It all seemed to double how hot i might have felt otherwise. He really is a yummy man and feeling His hardness against me made me melt in His insistent hands.

And yet, my mind fought my body, begging Andrew's forgiveness for my weakness. i should have been doing more to stop Paul. But i didn't know whether i should or not... it wasn't fair! i was being led into O/our bedroom by my hand and i knew my clamps and vibrator strewn across the bed met Paul's eyes as He entered.

"The scene of the crime..." He muttered.

Paul threw me on the bed and i started to back up on my elbows breathing hard. He grasped me by the ankles and pulled me down to the bottom of the bed. i just flopped back and closed my eyes, praying that my Master would forgive me.

Not a word was spoken as He stripped quickly and laid my robe aside. He climbed onto me and slid His very hard and very thick cock straight into me. He was no match for my Master in length but by god He stretched me good. In no time i had given into my passion. i felt so weak. So ashamed. i swore and cursed Him for His endurance as He fucked me through three orgasms. He fucked me fast, then slow, then fast again. It was agonisingly frustrating and blissfully good. He was driving me insane with pleasure again, when He stopped. i could feel Him throbbing inside me. He said He was very close. Then He pulled out.

i lay there for a moment trying to catch my breath. When i opened my eyes He was gone. i got up on very shaky legs. i had to sit down again a moment. i was literally sitting in my juices. God i had been so well fucked. i was finding it hard to remember why i felt guilty. i mean, i felt repulsed by my weakness, embarrassed by my sluttiness, and guilty and confused (not knowing what would please my Master). But mostly i felt well fucked! i wondered where He went.

i went to the living room and found Him standing with His back to me, and i couldn't see what he was doing. He turned around and saw me there holding onto the door frame looking at Him. He has a lovely body. i was thinking He might be 40? At the most? i wasn't sure. His cock was thick and shiny as He fisted it. He started coming towards me and i held up my hands to hold Him off. i told Him W/we shouldn't be doing this and Andrew would find out and i didn't want to hurt Him. He just hushed me like i didn't know what i was saying. my robe still hung from my shoulders and Paul took My wrists and turned me around. He took the belt of the robe and tied my hands behind me.

He said, "Sweet dominique, Andrew is the One who told Me to come over here... and to fuck you."

i was just shocked. i started to cry again and Paul turned me around and started kissing me. He was telling me everything would be ok. That Andrew wanted me to be happy. I felt Him pick me up. But instead of carrying me back to the bedroom, He carried me the few steps to the overstuffed chair. I thought He was going to paddle me again. But He laid me face down over it and instead pushed His thick cock back into me!

i could feel His cock stretching me and He felt all oily and very smooth. It felt so good. i started cursing under my breath again, "fuck, fuck mmm fffuck..."

Paul was grabbing my ass and then I felt His oiled finger slide into me. Then back and forth. The sensation reminded me of when my Master did it. i felt dizzy. He pushed a thumb into my ass, then it felt like He pushed in the other thumb and was prising me apart. All the while He was fucking me into oblivion. i just let myself go and relaxed with the feelings like my Master had taught me. Paul must have been satisfied because He pulled out of my hot and squelching pussy and thrust hard into my ass. i screamed! For a moment i thought i was torn but the hot pain subsided as He held himself within me, and a burning fire of delight was lit. He felt so much thicker than my Master, but thankfully not quite so long. But oh my god! It hurt... That first thrust knocked the wind out of me and my scream was delayed a second. i was squirming, pleading with Him. Then i felt Him push the last of Himself into me. i moaned. Then i realised i moaned, and i moaned again! He slowly slid back and forth about an inch. It wasn't burning and Paul was telling me how good and tight i felt.

He was rocking against me gently and the strokes were ever so slowly becoming longer and longer. His hands were holding me around my waist and He was rocking me back on Him. Then He started pulling out and i held Him as best I could with my ass. He was almost all the way out and i thought maybe He was done when He slammed His cock back in. All the air whooshed out of me again. It was so incredible. He did it over and over. i could hear Him groaning and working for His cum. i felt so slutty having a different cock in my ass. i'd only ever had one. God it felt good. Then i felt His hands reaching around and under me. And then His fingers deftly massaged my clit. i went wild! Moaning and thrashing and i came so hard and so long. my whole body felt like it was having a seizure or something. And He kept on fucking me harder and harder and just as i was about to cum again a gush of heat filled my ass and i exploded! He held me tight in His hands while i shuddered uncontrollably and i could hear Him saying "so good... so good..." over and over...

He told me what a good girl i'd been and that He hoped Andrew would invite Him over again and He smiled.

"Pack a bag for the weekend for yourself and for Andrew," He added.

Then He dressed and in moments He was gone and i was climbing into the shower... it was 2 am.... i was exhausted....

______________________________

I, of course, spent many a moment in My hotel room, pondering how dominique would cope, and was coping. It was the very night Paul was going to visit her that I realised with the time difference, her 'ordeal', if it could be called that, would have been over. I wanted to call her, to reassure her everything was ok, but that would have defeated the purpose of putting her off balance in the first place. she had to stew for a bit, and I had a couple of days work before I flew home.

So instead I called Dean. I knew He'd still be up...

"Dean buddy, it's Andrew.."

"Hey long time no hear Andrew..."

"Yes it has been a while My friend... and don't forget You owe Me a beer!"

I listened as He laughed to Himself.

"Yeah no problem, next time I see Ya... so how's it going? Still with that gorgeous slut of Yours? What's her name?"

"dominique."

"Yeah dominique... what a beauty, when are you gonna give Me a crack at her buddy?"

"Jeez mate, You think You could be a bit less keen? What would gigi say if she heard You talking like that?"

"Ha ha ok now that was funny..."

"I've still got it My friend!"

"Alright, alright... Hey You know Y/you are welcome up here anytime this summer Bud..."

"Yeah well that's what I was calling about... W/we might just take You up on that standing invite..."

"You know You are always welcome Andrew, but do You think dominique will be up for it?"

"Yeah... that's the plan..."

______________________________

Two days later Andrew came home.

i was so scared. i still didn't know whether the whole thing was a trick of Paul's, or if Andrew had really arranged it all. i had thought a lot about what had happened. i could remember Andrew talking about Paul in a sexual way, but i thought He was kidding. i didn't know what to think, and i hadn't heard from either of them since.

i was approaching frantic in the emotional stability stakes.

On the day of His expected return, Andrew called me at work. He told me to go straight home after work and give the playroom a "once over". He also told me to prepare various toys, restraints and oils for His pleasure. i tried to say something about what happened but nothing would come out of my mouth. i was still so ashamed. i decided to tell Him first thing after seeing Him. i was going to beg His forgiveness and endure whatever punishment He graciously chose. i had been so weak in my resistance of Paul. God the clock moved slowly that day...

Finally i was ready for Him and i knelt in the living room oiled from head to toe and blindfolded. Everything was laid out as He wanted it. i waited and waited silently on my knees on the soft carpet. It seemed like hours. Finally i heard the door open and i could smell His aftershave. But He didn't say anything. i could hear Him moving around and heard Him picking up some of the things i put out. my heart was beating so hard. And i was suddenly very aroused, i was so wet and throbbing and my nipples were rock hard.

Then i felt Him in front of me. i started to speak, to explain. He told me to open my mouth, and not say a word. And to put my hands behind my back and keep them there. i did as He said and He slowly pushed His hard cock into my mouth. i love to suck Him but this was different.

He was angry.

He grabbed my hair on either side of my head and fucked my mouth hard. i could barely keep up. And it was so hard to balance. Andrew kept talking to me all the time as He thrust in and out until He was hitting the back of my throat.

"Suck it you cocksucking slut... Move your fucking tongue..."

i have never been able to take Him down my throat because He is so long. i was so scared. He was really thrusting hard and making me gag. He said He just wanted to see a cock bulging in my throat. i was trembling and crying because i knew He was angry and had found out.

Then a voice said,"maybe she'll like Mine".

It was Paul!

i froze.

Andrew pulled His cock out of my mouth.

i started pleading with Him.

He told me to shut up and open my mouth. Paul's hard cock suddenly filled it.

In moments i was sucking it and He drove it all the way to the back of my throat. They talked to each other about my mouth and how it felt... it was like I wasn't there.

"Swallow Him down My little cocksucker... make Me proud of you."

And somehow i did. i swallowed Paul's thick cock. i felt at least two inches in my throat. Andrew came up behind Me and put His hands gently around my throat. They were talking to each other but i was in Disneyland. i felt like i was about to pass out when Paul suddenly came down my throat. i could feel the heat of His warm cum. i was running out of air and was dizzy. And sobbing. Then suddenly i could breathe again as Paul withdrew. Andrew came round to my front and picked me up by my waist and led me over to a large leather chair.

He sat down and pulled me onto His lap and impaled me on His cock. i felt so full. i needed to cum so bad. And i needed to make Him happy. i could feel His fingers digging into my hips holding me still. He whispered in my ear with a growl in His voice.

"Paul told Me you lied to Him, resisted Him, told Him no, and told Him to stop. Is this true dominique?"

"Yes Sir, it is true," i gasped, "i resisted Him at first but i couldn't stop Him."

He told me Paul was checking on me at His request and would be doing so in the future. He told me any time Paul felt like i needed fucking or i needed discipline that He was allowed anything. i was trying so hard not to cum. Andrew said that I was not allowed to fuck just A/anyone who came into O/our house, but certain people would be allowed use of my body and that i was NEVER to resist T/them. He growled at me and made sure i understood. Then He started fucking me very hard. When W/we had both cum, i sat in His lap, still blindfolded, and He questioned me on everything Paul and i did. Everything. What i had liked, how it felt, whether it had hurt. All while Paul was still standing there. i was getting aroused all over again.

i felt Paul come up behind me and He started pinching my nipples and rolling them in His fingers just like i like it. He must have got the nod from Andrew because i felt myself being lifted from Andrew's lap and carried into the bedroom. The whole time He was telling me how much He loved fucking me. Paul bent me over and spread oil all over my ass and into my asshole with His fingers. He didn't waste time sliding into me. The pain was much less this time. i was moaning loudly and in a few thrusts He was buried. He took hold of my breasts and pulled me into a standing position and continued fucking my ass slowly. He told me to lace my fingers behind His neck and put one foot on the bed for balance. As i did i felt Andrew's warm wet mouth take a nipple and suck it inside. Then the other. Then back again. Then sucking and biting. i was starting to go insane again. His fingers found my clit, rubbing it and squeezing it hard. i saw stars. i had already started cumming as He stood up and slid His cock into my wet, aching and convulsing pussy. i'd never had two cocks inside me before. i thought i was being split in two and was calling both Their names.

They were thrusting together, lifting me off the ground, rocking me back and forth. Then there was an explosion that started in my abdomen and spread out like fingernails scraping over my skin. i started to shake and shudder and heard myself screaming from far away. A red curtain dropped itself over my eyes and i was consumed by darkness.

i woke up a little later with a Man on either side of me, welcoming me back and caressing my body. Stroking and licking and kissing me. God i was so sore but so thoroughly satisfied. Then They rolled me over and massaged me from head to toe. It was heavenly. Andrew told me a bath had been run for me and to go get in it and He would wash me. i guess He saw Paul out. When He returned He washed me softly all over, telling me how much He loved me, and to never be ashamed of my desires, or of His. And to remember what He said about sharing my body with those He chose. i was bold and asked if He would please be a bit more explicit next time. Who and when etc. He said He would think about it.

i feel quite afraid about these O/others. my so called instincts tell me it's wrong. Then i wonder why, when it pleases my Master and i get pleasure too. But to give myself to a complete stranger... it's very scary. Perhaps Andrew is thinking ahead or something. Maybe He is thinking i am too comfortable and i am taking Him for granted. i don't think i am. Maybe i just think too much. Then i remember it's not me giving myself to someone, it's Andrew. i feel a bit better thinking about it like that. In any case, i am on tenterhooks wondering what Andrew has planned for the weekend. While washing me all over He told me to pack a bag full of goodies and that W/we were going to leave for Dean's cabin first thing in the morning, to spend the weekend.

i'm sure i fell asleep smiling with my Master's arms wrapped tightly around me. i couldn't stay awake even though He was caressing me softly and talking in my ear about how happy He was to be home and how good i had been. i was dozing off when He said something about the weekend being a hard one for me. That it was time to be good for Him or something. His words hadn't really registered, and i didn't remember He had said them until much later...

Chapter 05

It's funny. When i think back to how i was feeling then, i wasn't even thinking about the weekend. my thoughts were on the previous evening. i'd laid in bed the next morning, replaying it in my mind. i was getting horny just thinking about it. Two cocks. God. i was still sore, but not so sore i couldn't touch myself.

But i'm not allowed to masturbate in my Master's presence, not without His permission. And He was asleep. i smiled as i wondered if rubbing my nipples against the silk sheet covering U/us was considered to be masturbation. i felt so sexy and well used. Like i said, i felt a bit sore and i wanted to check. When i touched myself, all i felt was hot, wet slickness. i quickly put my fingers in my mouth and cleaned them in case my Master smelt me on them. mmmmm my Master... He can put out my fire.

i looked at the alarm clock. It was due to go off in fifteen minutes anyway. i looked across at Him and watched Him breathe. He has such a nice broad back. i snuggled up behind Him and slid my hand lightly and slowly down His side and over His hip. He didn't even stir. i kissed His back as my hand went lower down over His muscular thigh then with my fingernails i very lightly came slowly back up. i wanted Him awake but i didn't want to wake Him unpleasantly.

i gently made little licking motions on His back. i curled my hand around His hip and massaged gently quite close to His crotch. He stirred at that moment. i slid back a bit as He turned and lay on His back and i gasped quietly. When He turned He brought my hand, palm down against His lower abdomen, between His belly and His cock. It was hard and hot against the back of my hand. mmmm i smiled. But Sir was still not awake.

In my position, laying on my side facing Him, my thighs rubbed together deliciously. my hands were beginning to tremble with need. i caressed His cock with the back of my fingers as i softly rubbed His lower tummy. i slid my hand back a little, out from under His cock and lifted it and moved it back, placing it right on it. i hesitated a moment, enjoying the feel of His hardness in my palm. When He still didn't stir, i very slowly curled my fingers around it and gave it a squeeze. He moaned softly and i trembled some more. my skin was tingling and i felt like such a naughty girl. i wished He would just wake up and fuck Me! With a light touch my curled fingers traveled the length of His cock, from base to tip and back again. He groaned a little. He was waking up!

"mmmm dominique... that's lovely," He slurred, yawning and stretching His arms over His head.

"Good morning Sir, i hope you slept well." i beamed at Him and squeezed His cock gently again.

"Very well thankyou pet," He said as He rolled to face me, "yourself?"

"Like a baby Sir," i smiled and squeezed His cock again. God i wished He would cover me with kisses and fuck me hard.

"Good... Sore?" He smiled at me.

"Only a little bit Sir, more horny than anything," i confessed.

"Slut," He grinned.

"Yes Sir!" i grinned back and squeezed Him again.

At that moment the alarm went off. my Master rolled over and threw His legs over the side of the bed. He sat up facing away from me and reached for His watch from the bedside table and put it on.

"C'mon dominique, playtime is later."

"Oh, but Sirrr..."

He turned on me at once and repeated.

" 'LATER' I said. Now get your slutty ass out of bed and make U/us some coffee. W/we have a big day ahead." With that He rose and went into O/our walk-in wardrobe, His long cock bobbing in front of Him, pointing the way. i reached down and touched myself again, just a quick furtive rub to feel nice.

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,659 Followers
1...345678