Dominique Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers

Then a change.

Pop! Pop! Pop!

Down the back of one thigh.

Pop! Pop! Pop!

Down the back of the other.

Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop!

Back up the first thigh.

Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop!

Back up the other.

i don't know where i went. i felt my body shaking. The pops didn't sound the same anymore. They sounded more like thuds. my moans sounded low and drawn out like they were in slow motion. i could hear my breathing and my heart, thudding in my chest faster and faster. Or was it the crop... i couldn't tell. so close to my pussy... so close to my full ass. There was a dull roar in my ears. my skin prickled all over my body.

i turned my head against His hair-pulling and i watched Him. His tanned broad chest twisted with His movements. Trickles of sweat ran down His sparkling skin. He was watching His work. He turned to look at me. i must have been a sight. His green eyes pierced mine and He saw i was ready.

He threw the crop to the floor and tore open His leather pants, not bothering to remove them. His hands gripped me under my hips and moved me into the position He wanted. He wedged the head of His hard cock between the lips of my pussy. His words bent my world.

"Cum when you want, I don't give a fuck!"

And He impaled me. Not smoothly and insistently. Nooo, not at all. He shoved His hard long cock straight up my cunt. i was full. Suddenly and beautifully full.

"Aaaaahhhhhh....oohhhoohhhhhhhhhhhh... " i moaned, and came. And came again.

"Ooohhhh fffuccckkkkk Sirrrr... oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh.....gggoddddddddd........ "

And so it went. my body flung into the fiery cauldron of my submission. The last i remember was my Master slapping my ass, pulling my hair, twisting my plug, and fucking me endlessly. i woke up in the middle of the night...

Andrew must have fucked me more than once. O/our combined spendings left me lying in a big wet spot. And god... my ass and thighs, the back of them, were on fire! i turned over to face my Master. i spooned my body to His and slipped my arm around his torso. i calmed and thought briefly about what had happened. What He had done to me.

________________________________________________

It wasn't the first time... and it wouldn't be the last. But *every* time was like the first time. Every time i brushed my fingertips over my welts, His welts, was like the first time. Every time i turned around and looked at myself over my shoulder in the mirror, was like the first time.

Is there the remotest possibility i might ever tire of my own use? i am most certainly a satisfied woman... when i think about what happens to me in my life, warm shivers go through my body. my life exceeds the most outrageous fantasies i had prior to my submission. How could i not be satisfied? i never imagined i would be here, in a relationship like this...

Then my brow furrowed as i remembered Andrew's words last night... "Cum when you want, I don't give a fuck!"

What did He mean by that? Had i displeased Him in some way?

i repeated His words in my head... "I don't give a fuck!"

Why not? Was Andrew getting bored with me? my stomach fluttered and i started to feel nauseous... Maybe i was failing Him!

"I don't give a fuck!"

i fell back into a fretful sleep...

Author's Note:

Thank you again to dawn for her editing work.

Now once more I implore you to vote. Please note that on average less than one person in one hundred usually votes. If you have made it all the way to these words here, please take just a few more moments to vote. I would be very pleased if Y/you did so. :-)

Look for Chapter 7, barring mishaps it should follow soon.

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers
1...345678