Dominique Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers

I walked back over to the toybox. I picked up the Polaroid camera and fired off a few snaps of her, mostly from behind with her whole body in the frame. I put the camera and the photos on the side table and unsnapped My whip from My belt. I swung it through the air a few times and listened to it whistle. In a few moments the pictures began to develop and I picked up the best one and walked back over to dominique.

I placed it in front of her so she could see how she looked.

"For you," I said simply.

And just as simply I said, "I am going to whip you now. When you can take no more say 'red' dominique."

she nodded and moaned.

I swung the whip a few times. Each time it whistled and she flinched and moaned. Then I brought it down across her ass. I was not in the mood to have her hobbling for days. But I wanted her to feel it. To feel the welts. To feel the reminders of who she had become, of what she had become. I brought it down again across her ass and she stifled a scream and jumped. It was hard but I was pleased. It would have hurt.

I worked My way up her ass to her lower back, criss-crossing her skin with thin red welts. Then back down again over her ass and down her thighs whipping her over and over. she was moaning but had given no sign of defeat. she still held the chain between her teeth.

As I worked My way back up each of her thighs to her ass I contemplated the beauty of the small whip. So well crafted. So easy to handle. The swivel attachment between the handle and the tails was a wonderful addition. It made for ease of quick and repetitive strikes much like I was laying on dominique's skin. Then a louder moan broke through My thoughts and I watched in awe as dominique came.

She moaned again, and shuddered again. her head dropped and the chain fell from her mouth.

I whipped her harder when I saw that. Her wrists jerked upwards and she moaned and began shuddering almost continuously. I dropped the whip to the floor and gripped the plug in My fingers placing My other hand in the middle of her back. I started pulling it out and pushing it back into her. Just an inch or so at first, but it was only seconds before I realised it wasn't worrying her at all. I started fucking her ass with the plug in earnest. I watched the first multiple orgasm I had ever seen.

The words now coming from dominique's mouth took My breath away.

"Fuck me ...yes please fuck me ...fuck my ass ...ohhh godddd fuckkkk..." she shuddered and shivered over and over again.

I actually tore the zip in My leather pants trying to get them off. And I didn't care. I just threw the plug across the floor, stepped in behind her, wedged My cock in her ass and gripped her hips.

Then I lunged into her. I was so close I didn't care.

I buried all I had in her. I held her shuddering and moaning body in My hands and I fucked her ass ruthlessly.

I could hardly hold her, My hands were slick with both O/our sweat. But I fucked her hard into the edge of the table.

I reached up and pulled back her head by her long mane of black hair and I flooded her guts with My hot cum.

With each fitful and withering lunge My cock spasmed and throbbed its salvos of thick male juices. All dominique could do was moan, "oooOOO... oooOOO... oooOOOO..." her own spasms died away and she began to mumble to herself.

I reached out and undid the tie over the pulley on her wrists and she collapsed to the table. her breathing sounded as hard as Mine and I struggled a little to unbind her forearms. My eyes scanned over her once alabaster skin and approved of the wealth of raised welts across it. I threw the ropes now free of her across the floor and stroked gently over her sensitive skin. she moaned softly and I leaned down and listened to her mumble laying My weight down over her back and caressing her shoulders.

"Oh Sir... oh jesus Sir... please keep me ...please please keep me..."

"Shhh dominique shhh... you will be sleeping in My bed tonight..."

Chapter 04

A little more than a year has passed, and a lot has happened to me in that time. Andrew moved me into His large house. He is my one and only Master, and i would do anything for Him...... Yes, i am a submissive woman. i'm proud of this fact. i can now be myself, truely be myself. Sometimes it hurts, emotionally and physically, to be this way. But god, the highs are sometimes beyond my ability to cope. They leave me gasping in pleasure and amazement. Andrew and i settled into a routine that W/we both felt comfortable with. W/we both have jobs and i wanted to keep mine, which He found amusing but assented to. As it turned out it was just as well, or i may have been tearing my hair out in frustration and boredom. His business trips took Him out of the country for five days a month. i was just becoming accustomed to being alone again and Him being away... but of course Sir would not let me forget who i am... i had been masturbating. It's something i am allowed to do if He is not here, or unless directed otherwise. (i find myself masturbating, sometimes lazily, sometimes frantically, quite often these days.) It pleases Andrew to see me aroused. And He tells me it pleases Him to know i am not neglecting my desires. It pleases me too! And i hadn't been told i wasn't allowed. So i was passing the time after a long day, hoping for a phone call from Him, just to hear His voice... i had been laying on O/our bed and had attached some clamps to my nipples and was touching myself and slowly building to orgasm, dreaming of my Master and the heights He had taken me to. And then, the most frustrating thing happened. There was a knock at the door, a very demanding knock....

______________________________

dominique and I have been together for some time now. Time really has flown. Sometimes I wonder whether I am falling behind in her development, satisfied in a sort of "comfort zone". I know it is My right to push her limits. I also know I have a responsibility to Myself, to provide Myself with a submissive best equipped to provide Me with the pleasure I desire and enjoy.

I also have a responsibility to dominique, to push her limits and to help her become the submissive she desires to be. Please don't misunderstand Me... if I were to be frozen in time right now, I would leave this life a happy, satisfied, and pleased Man. But I am not being frozen in time... And finding new challenges, that are truly compatible with what I want for Myself and for dominique, means putting My mind to work and taking advantage of the opportunities that present themselves.

Being a Dominant is hard work... ok so I am smiling to Myself, but its true! One needs to be supremely confident of the choices He or She makes on anothers behalf, and to be prepared to follow a plan to reach the desired goal. Knowing another better than they know themselves is no mean feat. Having a submissive that is willing to do exactly as You ask is like finding a rare gem. No matter how hard or difficult a trauma One's submissive may be subjected to, there has to be a reason. In other words, and within clear limits, "the end justifies the means".

I was away on business when I had an idea. I had on occasion toyed with the thought of sharing dominique with some of My Dominant friends. I had even mentioned it in passing to her. Something like "Don't you think Paul is cute?" To be honest I really am madly in love with her. So the reason for actually arranging for her introduction to My friends, on a more personal basis, must be seen in context.

I am so proud of her. I am so proud of her I feel like I could put her through almost anything and she would succeed. Even lap it up. I *wanted* to show her off. Yes, male ego perhaps, but even more than that, I wanted her to be aware of how good she was to Me. And, I wanted to give her something. Some pleasure, even though I was gone fairly frequently. And though she used to complain about My absences, she hadn't in a while. Why didn't she complain? I thought about that for a few days. I wondered whether she too was in a "comfort zone". I came to some decisions, and I rang Paul.

______________________________

i threw myself out of the bed and wrapped a robe around myself, wondering who might be at the door. i hoped it was Andrew, but dismissed the thought as He would have let Himself in. i wondered how i looked as i briefly caught a glimpse of myself in the hallway mirror and ran my fingers through my hair before opening the big front door. There stood Paul, one of Andrew's two closest friends. He looked at me intently, His eyes running slowly up and down the length of me. i felt terribly under-dressed and vulnerable and instantly wished i had changed or thrown on something more appropriate. i went to speak and He held up His hand to stop me. Yes, Paul is also a Dominant. And He's gorgeous! "Andrew asked Me to check on you and make sure you weren't getting up to no good." i smiled and nodded and stepped back opening the door for Him. He just stood there. "Please come in Sir," i said. "Thankyou dominique I will." i just knew He could see the flush in my cheeks from my earlier escapades. That made me blush even more. Paul walked straight into the sitting room off the entranceway. i followed and stopped in the doorway. "May i get You anything Sir? A drink or a coffee?" "Scotch on the rocks please dominique, and make yourself one too." "Yes Sir." i trotted off to get the drinks and made His. i don't really like scotch so i made myself a vodka and orange. It was about 10.30 pm. i returned with the drinks on a tray and brought them over to where He sat comfortably in Andrew's chair. I didn't know if He knew it was Andrew's. i was standing in front of Him and holding out the tray for Him to take His drink, and i smiled. He had a funny look in His eye as He looked up at me from His drink. His eyes narrowed and a wash of strange anticipation came over me. "What is happening?" i suddenly thought. ___________________________________

Paul and I have known each Other for a long time. We speak regularly and exchange ideas. I trust Him and He trusts Me. We have no secrets, only omissions: things We are yet to tell each Other. It was on this basis that I called Him.

"Paul, it's Me."

"Hey Andrew! How's the trip going?"

"Great buddy, Paris is wonderful at this time of year."

"Yeah, yeah, so I've heard. So to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Well, I was thinking.... and I had an idea..."

______________________________

"Two things dominique." Paul admonished, "First, I told you to make yourself a scotch on the rocks, not whatever you liked, and second, that is no way to serve a guest of your Master's."

I went to protest but He held up His hand again. i was starting to get wet and was struggling with what was happening. If only He had arrived ten minutes later i would have felt more composed.

"Don't put down the tray dominique. Pick up your drink and finish it. Then go and make yourself a scotch on the rocks and return. And serve it the way your Master would have you serve Me."

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir." I unsteadily held the tray in one hand, it was heavy! i had to finish my drink quickly or i felt like i might drop the tray. I finished it in two gulps and He waved His hand dismissing me to fix another drink. i did so quickly and returned. Once again i approached Him in Andrew's chair and briefly wondered if my Master knew Paul was here. Paul answered as if He was reading my mind.

"Andrew called Me today and asked Me to look in on you, to make sure you weren't slipping in His absence. Now would you please serve Me properly before you rest easy and enjoy your drink."

By now i was on autopilot. On the outside i was walking closer to Him, crouching down and placing the tray at His feet, moving as gracefully as I could to my knees and picking up the tray again, lifting it up and bowing My head. On the inside i was going crazy.

"Thankyou dominique. Relax and enjoy your drink."

"Thankyou Sir." i sat back on my heels and placed the tray beside me. i picked up my glass and sipped at the strong liquor. Why didn't Andrew warn me Paul was coming over? What's going on? Is Paul allowed to punish me if i do wrong? Or... or... gosh what is He allowed to do to me? ...and why am i so hot all of a sudden?

"Are you alright dominique?"

"Yes Sir," i said without hesitating, "i've just been busy doing housework this evening and i'm a little tired."

Paul looked right at me with that intense look of His and i felt He knew i had lied. i dont know how He did but He knew straight away. After a moment He said softly and intently, "I don't believe you. What have you been doing? I see you dressed in a robe with clearly nothing underneath. Why are you so nervous, is there anyone else here?" i was completely taken aback. i thought he was going to say i was doing something else, maybe masturbating like i was, not hiding someone and cheating on my Master - god!

"Anyone else! Why Sir there is no wa..."

"Answer Me!"

"i..i.. i am alone Sir i promise, i was um... masturbating when You arrived Sir, that is why i am not properly dressed." i burnt with shame at my admission. What was possessing me to confess to Him? He was NOT my Master, He's not! i sat up straight and pushed my shoulders back.

"Sir, i am very pleased You looked in on me, and as You can see i am perfectly fine on my own. But thank You for dropping by."

"Are you trying to get rid of Me dominique?"

"Um no Sir, i just meant if You were busy or if You had somewhere else..." i looked up at Him and saw in His eyes that my words were not having their desired effect. His chiseled features seemed to harden further as i spoke and my words died a lonely death. It was silent for a long moment before Paul spoke again.

"Am I to assume that you expect Me to report 'all is well' to Andrew when you have greeted Me at the door half dressed, you chose your own drink when I told you to have a scotch, you chose to offer Me My drink in a manner unbecoming, and you lied to Me when questioned?"

i gasped and my hand covered my mouth. Now i was really ashamed... God Andrew will be so disappointed. i was really in for it now...

"Answer Me!"

"No Sir, i wouldn't expect a good report Sir..." More silence.

"Well dominique, I propose W/we ensure that you are properly disciplined right now, to ensure some continuity in your good behaviour while Andrew is out of town." i didn't like the way that sounded. "Where is your paddle dominique?"

"Um, paddle Sir? You don't actually intend to paddle me without Andrew being present do You? i mean i don't know if..."

"dominique..."

"Y..Y..Yes Sir?"

"When I say Andrew called Me to look in on you, I can assure you He also gave Me very strong instructions as to how to deal with you if what I saw was not up to standard. He has given Me free reign, dominique, *completely* free reign. Perhaps you would like to call Him and question Him yourself?"

i realised i could cop a hiding here so i sipped my drink and composed myself before looking up at Him through my bangs. I could feel myself getting gooey at the thought of a punishment, but i couldn't let Him know that, it wouldn't be right... would it?


i smiled as sweetly as i could, and said, "Sir, i am very sorry for doubting you. i promise i will not question You or hesitate again, if it is my Master's wish."

"Very good dominique, I am pleased to hear it... Now where is that fucking paddle?"

______________________________

"I think it's time to broaden dominique's horizons..."

"What are You getting at?"

"I'm going to take her up to Dean's place by the lake..."

"I thought dominique was off limits..."

"she was..."

"And?"

"And... that's where You come in My good friend..."

______________________________

i couldn't believe it as i got up. i couldn't believe it as i walked over to the sideboard and opened it. i couldn't believe it when i took out the paddle and held it in my hands, staring down at it. No-one else had ever paddled me, or spanked me or anything! How would i react? All i knew was that i didn't want to displease my Master... but i was hot and turned on and i hoped my Master wasn't testing me.

i felt like i was losing control of the situation. i looked at Paul and wondered what it would be like, and He nodded at me and smiled that boyish smile of His... i didn't realise until that moment that there were tears flowing down my cheeks so i quickly brushed them away with the back of my hand. i was so confused. Was i thinking too much? Or not enough?

i trudged back to Paul. i knelt down before Him and offered my paddle up to Him. i was starting to feel woozy... maybe it was the rush of alcohol, but i have lately begun to get intense rushes across my skin at merely the thought of being punished. i hate hate hate disappointing my Master... but oh mmmm i just swoon with pleasure as He gives me what He wants... and what i desire...

my blush was racing up my neck and coursing across my cheeks as i thought to speak, "Please forgive me Sir, and punish me as You would expect my Master to."

"you have come a long way dominique. But I am going to do this for your own good. Stand and lean over the back of the large overstuffed chair there," He said pointing. i wondered if Paul knew how many times my Master had disciplined me bent over that very chair. i still felt like i was on a runaway train and there was nothing i could do about it. Where will this end? What if He tries to fuck Me? i don't think i could stop Him! It's not fair it's not fair... i wish Andrew would call... OH MY GOD!

At that moment Paul chose to lift my robe and exposed my behind. A stinging slap zinged through my ass and i bit my lip and i whimpered. My feet were locked together and i was bent right over.

"Spread your legs you stupid slut."

Oh my god oh my god... He shouldn't be here what am i doing it's not fair i mustn't let my Master down no please don't touch me it's not fair...

"Stop thinking dominique. And listen to Me." His fingers were brushing over my ass.

i struggled to compose myself, "Yes Sir, sorry Sir i am listening..."

"Andrew and Dean and I have been very good friends for a long time. Our friendship is stronger than My feelings for you, and far stronger than your feelings for Me..."

"But..."

"Shut up and listen..." i bit my lip. "I like you dominique, but I like you much more when you are well behaved, and when I can tell Andrew that you were a good girl for Me. Do you understand?" i nodded vigorously... its not a good idea to rankle a Man with a paddle in His hand.

"How many dominique?"

"Ten Sir?"

"Very well, I would have thought five but you should know how many you deserve better than I. Brace yourself."

______________________________

"Well, what do You want Me to do?"

"Well Paul, I want You to shake her up a bit, ...... a lot really.... I want her to be blissfully unaware of what is happening, so I am not going to tell her. I want You to check in on her and let nature take its course. You understand Paul, that for one evening, I am giving her to You, don't you...."

"Yes I do. And it will certainly be a pleasure Andrew. How do You want her to feel afterward?"

"Confused, ashamed, fearful of My reaction. You can tell her I said it was ok, but don't let her call Me to confirm. I want her mind doing cartwheels."

"And then what... You might lose her."

"Don't fool Yourself My friend. dominique is utterly in love with Me... I just want her to understand that she is unashamedly at My disposal, that I can and will do whatever I have a whim to do with her. It's a good plan My friend."

"Well... all I know is that I am going to enjoy this."

"You are going to love it. Remember I trust You to carry out My wishes Paul."

"Leave it with Me."

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers
123456...8