Dominique Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers

"And *don't* get any ideas pet." Oohhhh... i pouted to myself.

i found myself in the kitchen pouring the coffee and feeling sorry for myself. i remembered His words from the night before in the bath after everything that happened. "Never be ashamed of your desires, or of Mine." Maybe Andrew was just keeping me on my toes. Then i realised maybe He just wanted me horny. i grinned to myself and felt a bit wicked. i was horny alright! When He came down to the kitchen He sat down, leaned back and sipped at His coffee, looking at me. i smiled at Him and ran the fingers of both hands through my hair, fluffing it out a bit.

"Take your coffee with you and go get changed pet. Time's a-wasting."

"Yes Sir. Anything You'd like me to wear Sir?"

"T-shirt, not too tight, shorts and sandals. No underwear please pet."

"Yes Sir." And off i trotted. No nooky before W/we left. When i came back downstairs Andrew had packed the van and W/we were ready to go. i grabbed my handbag with some lip gloss and odds and ends and W/we were off.

The drive up was strange. Master parried any questions i had about the weekend. He said it was a surprise. He said i should be ready for anything, at any time. That's all He said, but it got my juices stirred up. A lot of the time W/we drove in silence. i wondered a couple of times if i was in trouble somehow. But i dismissed the thought thinking i had been good. i think i dozed off a couple of times too.

W/we arrived at Dean's cabin about noon. The place was very secluded, with a lake that came up almost to the back of the cabin. There was also a boat dock, but no boat. Very very nice place. It looked like it would be a nice relaxing weekend, getting some sun, swimming, drinking and hanging out...

Boy was i wrong.

Dean and gigi rushed out to meet U/us. W/we unloaded the van and put everything away. It was a beautiful day. i had no idea what to expect, but i felt good. What i mean is, i know Dean and gigi can be pretty wild. Or so Master had told me.

gigi asked me if I wanted to go for a swim. Did i ever! The water looked lovely. Andrew said it was ok. While we were splashing around gigi asked me if Andrew had said anything about the weekend and i told her no. she smiled at this and kissed me on the cheek and then took my hand and led me out of the water towards the Guys.

They were sitting on the back deck drinking beer. They got quiet as we approached.

Andrew put up His hand to stop me getting closer and I halted in my tracks and dropped my hand from gigi's.

He said, "Be a good girl and take your bathing suit off so W/we can A/all see that luscious body of yours." i was kind of embarrassed, but i just did it! i posed with my hands on my hips, feet apart a little how He likes it. Then he told me to come kneel quietly on the floor next to Him. Dean told gigi to undress, which she did very slowly. i looked up and saw both Dean's and Andrew's eyes glued to gigi. i smiled. gigi and i got on quite well and i was pleased to see her... and even more pleased to see her naked... she has a very nice body, very muscular, very lean. i was getting horny all over again, and i too could hardly take my eyes off her.

she finished her slow strip looking right at me! she was grinning and i was feeling very nervous, my stomach fluttering madly. she approached Dean, and then dropped down to her knees and began undressing Him using just her mouth.

i don't know how she did this so easily... lots of practice no doubt! But in no time His shirt was open and His pants were on the ground and His cock was at attention. i turned to Andrew and saw that He was very excited by all this too. But i wasn't sure what to do. Whether He wanted me to follow suit or what... But i remembered He said just to kneel there. So that's what i did.

i figured it was a test or a game. i watched gigi engulf Dean's hard cock with her mouth. And i could tell by Dean's expression He was enjoying it immensely. i so very much wanted to do the same for Andrew, even just to show off a bit, but He made no move to have me do it. He just kept staring at gigi and Dean and rubbing His cock through His pants. That was when i realized how hot i had become watching all this. If only Andrew would look at me He would know how much i wanted His cock in my mouth...

Then Dean said "stop" and gigi did as fast as that. she bowed her head to Dean's feet and asked if she had displeased Him. He said no, but told her she was neglecting His guest and that she was to correct this oversight immediately. gigi turned on hands and knees and moved to Andrew. she didn't even look at me. she began to undress Andrew using only her mouth and teeth just like with Dean until Andrew too was mostly undressed. Andrew's beautiful cock was so hard, i wanted it so bad, my pussy was wet and aching for it.

gigi took it in her mouth and started sucking it. i suddenly became sooo jealous. i don't think i was ever this jealous before. But i just sat there. i couldn't move as i watched her pleasing Andrew and looking up into His eyes. And each moan from Him made it that much harder.

And then Dean came up behind her and for an instant i thought He was coming for me, but He began telling gigi what a good girl she was and lifted her by the hips to hands and knees. He slid His nice big stiff cock into her pussy and began fucking her hard. He was fucking her so hard He was pulling her off the ground by the hips while her mouth clung to Andrew's cock. And Andrew had His hands wrapped in her hair telling her what a beautiful mouth she had as His cock slipped into her throat. i could see it bulging there in her throat as it slid in and out. i was so mad i started to cry, but i didn't make a sound just tears staining my face as i gritted my teeth. T/they were so close to me, i could have touched T/them. i could smell the sex coming off of T/them... it made me so wet... what was happening to me?

Finally Andrew moaned He was about to cum. Dean started slapping gigi on the ass so hard i could see prints of His hands, and He told her to cum as He fucked her even harder.

i think they all came about the same time there on the porch. Then Dean pulled out of her, picked her up and threw her over His shoulder. And the three of T/them went inside, leaving me still kneeling on the porch. T/they didn't even look at me. Not even Andrew! Just like i wasn't even there! i was in such discomfort and needed to touch myself so bad.

i just knelt there with tears streaming down my face. And N/no-one had done anything to me. i was sooo jealous. i could hear T/them inside. i could hear gigi moaning and Them calling her a slut.

i knelt there until almost sunset, at least three hours! And i was being eaten alive by mosquitoes! Listening to T/them moaning and groaning. gigi got spanked hard, i also heard the sound of leather on flesh... it does make a very distinctive sound.

Finally the door opened and Andrew came out dressed. He didn't say a word just grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet and led me to O/our room. He told me to get dressed and ready for dinner, which T/they had started preparing. i was completely distraught. He left me there without saying anything else, not kissing me, not touching me. i was so numb i didn't think i could have shed any more tears.

i figured i had done something wrong, as if i had failed whatever test i hadn't realised i was taking. i came into the kitchen where gigi was cooking and asked if i could help. she said "of course" and gave me the job of chopping vegetables, very brave of her giving me a knife! There was so much stew, i thought maybe there would be other Guests for dinner but there wasn't...

W/we had dinner... the three of T/them chatted up a storm. i smiled and nodded my head at all the appropriate places in the conversation. Then when dinner was finished gigi got up and took Andrew's hand and led Him to her and Dean's bedroom. i felt my jaw clench and i knew my emotions were all over my face. Dean got up and asked me if i could help Him with the dishes.

i said, "Yes Sir, sure."

Before long the dishes were done. Dean took my hand and led me to Andrew's and my room and i thought...... but He turned to me, kissed me on the forehead and said goodnight, then went to His room and shut the door. i could hear what was going on in there and i was so upset being shutout like that. i went to bed crying, trying to think if i had done anything wrong or if this nightmare of a test was ever going to end.

Sometime during the night i figured it was a test of my self-control, and i figured i was overreacting to the fact that i was being left out. And i tried to understand why i was being left out. i was confused and upset, humiliated even. And i was horny! God so horny.

i really wanted to break the "no masturbating" rule. i came so close to doing it. But i was good. i so so SO badly needed S/someone to touch me. i fell asleep realizing that my emotions were so easy to read, and that i wasn't supposed to be jealous if Andrew found pleasure with another woman. i also realized i was jealous of all the attention gigi was getting. i was determined not to let it get to me the next day...

The next morning when i awoke Andrew was still not in my bed. i knew He usually loved to make love in the morning, all that rushing testosterone... i got up and could hear the three of T/them at it again. i choked down a small sob.... more a sigh than anything... and decided to make breakfast. i make a damn fine pancake i'll have you know. i made the works: pancakes, bacon, sausages, eggs, coffee, juice.....i felt my arteries choking with cholesterol just looking at the table...

T/they came out in various states of undress and sat down. i served each O/one before i served myself. i was cheerful asking how T/they slept. i was so cheerful it hurt. After breakfast i washed the dishes and put everything away.... i tried to ignore T/them.

And apart from praising breakfast and how good it was.... which to be honest left me all glowing inside... T/they were still ignoring me. T/they got their suits on and went out to go for a swim. T/they didn't even ask me if i wanted to come... i did get this odd look from Andrew. i just glimpsed it from the corner of my eye and when i turned to look at Him He looked away. i couldn't really read it. i pretended i didn't see it anyway.

i watched T/them swimming from the kitchen windows. The Guys were all over gigi, or gigi was all over Them. T/they floated for awhile till about noonish. By that time i had a nice lunch prepared and cold drinks all ready for T/them.

It was hard still hard being cheerful but i endeavored to try. i again served each of T/them before i sat down. T/they were all praising how good the sandwiches were, and how good and cold the lemonade was. i thought something might have changed and i was somehow winning favor. But Andrew still never spoke directly to me, and barely looked at me. So i made small talk, asking T/them about their swim and how the water was. i asked Andrew if I could go for a swim, and He said of course.

After putting away the dishes i headed toward the bedroom to change into my swimsuit. Andrew, gigi and Dean had adjourned to the living area and were sitting on the sofa with gigi sandwiched between the two of Them. They each had a breast in Their mouths and a hand between her legs. Somewhere along the way i forgot my plan and started getting angry and frustrated again. i barely looked at T/them and walked into the bedroom to change into my swimsuit.

i was completely undressed and about to put my suit on when the door opened. It was Dean. i stood there naked and waiting, my heart in my mouth. He walked in and shut the door behind Him. For some reason i couldn't bring myself to look into His eyes, i stood there looking at the floor waiting. i was seething and confused for so many reasons.

He came to me and lifted my chin to make me look into His eyes. He said, "Is something wrong? you seem upset." i merely shook my head. i was afraid of the tremble i could feel in my throat. Afraid i would say the wrong thing. He kissed me on the mouth and pulled me to Him. But i wasn't in the mood to be played with and tried to pull away. He held on tight grabbing my wrists and twisting them behind me.

He whispered in my ear... "you're mad Andrew is finding pleasure in another woman... you're jealous, angry, frustrated His cock is in her mouth and not yours... wondering what you've done wrong... how close am I?" i tried to stop shaking and tried very hard not to cry as His hands gripped my wrists even tighter.

He said, "you should be pleased He finds pleasure in gigi." i didn't say anything. i didn't know what to say. He asked me if i thought Andrew had been upset when Paul fucked me while He was away. i knew He was right, and meekly answered "no, Sir". Dean smiled and then said that He thought Andrew was being much too gentle with me.

He looked into my face and said "your place is to serve Andrew and to bring pleasure to Him in every act or action. Whether it is in pleasing Him directly, or pleasing Him by pleasing S/someone else, at His direction. you are to find pleasure yourself in doing as He bids you. Seeing Him receive pleasure from another should also please you, as it is *His* pleasure that is your focus, not yours."

God i couldn't stop with the damned tears again. Deans eyes narrowed as He looked deeply into mine. "Why are you crying dominique?"

my fists clenched in anger and frustration, my belly tightened and my face burned hotly. Before i knew it i committed a cardinal sin.

i sobbed as i raised my voice, almost shouting at Him!

"You actually think i need a FUCKING REASON???"

Well, Dean just stood there looking at me. Daggers. His eyes were like daggers that passed right through me. The venom in my own words frightened me, but not as much as the look on Dean's face.

"Please... Dean... please... i'm sorry..."

And with that He turned me around and i shrieked as He tossed me on the bed face down. He grabbed my wrists and bound them together with rope. He pulled them up above my back, tying them off in a ring over the bed, effectively pressing my face into the bed.

i turned my head and looked at Him as He was taking one foot and tying it to the bed post. i was feeling strange, almost elated. i mean i felt sick to my stomach with my outburst. i wanted to say i was frustrated beyond my endurance, but it would not have been true. i just wanted some attention. That was all. i don't LIKE being ignored. It's not nice. And... ohh... what am i saying....

Dean pulled the other foot to the other bedpost and tied it, spreading my legs wide apart.

"Please Sir... i'm sorry... Dean please..."

"dominique... you may not speak."

i nodded and closed my eyes, composing myself.

i had never been whipped with a belt before. Dean withdrew His thick black leather belt from His jeans and wound the buckle into His hand. i started to tremble when i opened my eyes and saw the look in His. It wasn't anger. It wasn't hatred. It was disgust.

Then there was nothing. i turned my head to look at Dean and saw Him facing the doorway. i strained around to see in the corner of my eye... Andrew!

"Well?" Dean asked, looking at my Master.

"Start now... I'll tell You when to stop," He replied.

Twice Dean whipped the belt through the air beside the bed. i couldn't believe He planned to hit me that hard.

"Wait," said Andrew. Then He strode into the room and sat down on the bed next to my head, pulling my head into His hip and stroking my hair. "Ok, now."

For ten minutes Dean lashed across my ass, up my back, and down my thighs. Then He stopped. i was sobbing again now but in pain and exhaustion. my shoulders ached terribly, my ass was on fire, and my thighs were quivering. Andrew kept stroking my hair while i felt Dean's hand touch my ass and i moaned. His hand slipped to my pussy and must have come back soaking with my juices. He wiped His hand across my thigh. i heard myself whispering, begging, pleading with Him to please touch me again. He pushed His fingers back into me and i came with such a rush i passed out.

It was dark in the room when i awoke to the feeling of big warm hands untying me and placing my arms out straight and my legs together. my shoulders ached and i wanted to stretch but i heard a voice in the darkness say "Don't move." i felt the tails of a flogger lightly being dragged up and down my welted back.

The deep voice was not one i recognized, but i didn't have much of a chance to ponder that. The flogger whipped through the air, back and forth, back and forth, not quite touching me but whipping the air next to my skin. Then it started to just clip me on each pass. His pace was rhythmic and leisurely. Whap.. whap... whap... whap... Up and down my back and thighs, up and back, up and back. It was just right. It hurt but only a little. It was amazing He had such accuracy in the darkness. After the belt it was almost soothing. i could feel my lust returning. It must have been about five minutes later when He stopped and picked me up in those large warm hands. He carried me into the dining room and laid me on the table.

It was so bright after the darkness of my bedroom, i had my hands up covering my eyes. The man was not someone i knew. He was at least six feet six inches tall and He was the Blackest Man i had ever seen. Andrew and Dean spread me out and tied my wrists and ankles to the table legs. i was face up.

i didn't know what was happening. They all seemed to be waiting for something to happen. Andrew said "I see you have met Miles."

i nodded my assent and smiled at Miles.

At that moment gigi entered carrying a large bowl of something steaming towards the table. she was smiling at me and looking around at the Others as she walked right up to me. Andrew nodded. i couldn't see what was in the bowl until she poured some of it all over my breasts. Hot gravy! It was very hot, running over my breasts and down my stomach. i writhed and moaned at the same time. It was hot and though it *felt* like it burned at first, it didn't. Dean and Andrew's mouths were on my flesh licking it off. Miles was licking my pussy even though there was no gravy there. i was squirming on the table from their mouths and moaning with the pain in my back and ass against the hard table.

gigi served Them meat on me which she had cut into bite sizes. Then vegetables, carrots, mashed potatoes and more gravy. i was just a big moving, moaning plate. It was erotic and stimulating and humiliating at the same time. But they wouldn't let me cum.

When They were through, Dean picked up the bowl and poured more gravy on me. Andrew told gigi to "go ahead." gigi began licking and sucking the food from my skin. she started at my breasts and licked every inch of them, then sucked my nipples till they ached so much. i was in such need of being fucked or something. gigi kept brushing her fingers against my clit, as she worked her way down my body, cleaning and licking me. i had never thought i would be in this position with another woman touching me, i just hadn't thought of it. i wanted to protest but all that came out of my mouth was moans and i was begging her not to stop.

she seemed to know how bad a state i was in, and knelt on the floor with her face between my legs and her hands scratching her nails up and down my thighs. Andrew told me to "beg her," and i did straight away, begging and pleading her to "tongue my cunt, suck my clit, oh God please do it!" i was so hot. my back arched and i came as soon as her tongue touched my clit! But she didn't stop and soon i was going up again. she was tonguing me deep and the Men were pouring more hot gravy over me and licking it off and sucking my nipples. Then gigi began sucking on me. Oh, it felt sooo good. i just came and came and came.

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers
1...345678